Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Star Wars: Symphony of Annihilation character profiles

Cypherxk2

Forgotten Dark Phantom Knight
Master Character list:
  1. Gabriel Rivern
    • Force Sensitive
  2. Logan Turoxl
  3. Kara Phal
  4. Flora
  5. (Open)

Name:
Homeworld:
Appearance: (pic preferred but description accepted)
Force Sensitive: (Are they force sensitive?)
Previous Occupation:
Weapons: (two pistols of same model count as one weapon, Max number is three)
Brief History:
Starship:

Name: Gabriel Rivern
Race: Human
Homeworld: Corellia
Appearance: http://static.zerochan.net/Setsuna.F..Seiei.full.114461.jpg
Force Sensitive: Yes
Previous Occupation: Student mechanic/Mercenary Sniper
Weapons:
  • DC-17m Interchangeable Weapon System
  • Dual DC-17 Hand Blasters
  • Dual-phase Lightsaber
    • Purple color
    • Underwater functionality
Brief History: He was top of his class at an Electronics Academy on Coruscant, building some functional weapons that he kept hidden as having and building weapons were illegal. He recently travelled to a new metropolis/space station in orbit over his homeworld of Corellia to finish his studies. As his final exam, he built a fully functional T-16 Skyhopper out of spare parts that was then flown by an examiner. He passed with flying colors.
Starship: Incom T-65 X-wing (Grey body, Black Markings)

Name: Logan Turoxl
Race: Human
Appearance:
6879355d92d2e9998b62a4cdc2870b7d--touken-ranbu-ookanehira-cool-anime-guys.jpg
Force Sensitive: No
Homeworld: Kuat
Previous Occupation: Pilot and Engineer/Vibroblade Duelist
Weapons:
  • Duelist Vibrorapier
  • A280-CFE Blaster (assault rifle with scope configuration.)
  • Dual Vibroknucklers
Brief History: Though he was trained to look out for himself with his father's duelist vibrorapier and vibroknucklers, Logan briefly fought in the underworld surface of Nar Shaddaa, being enslaved there, only for him to fight his way to freedom. However, his true profession seemed to be working on any form of large-scale machinery, such as starfighters and freighters, in addition to piloting them himself. Logan in particular is known to have worked on a number of maintenance droids from just scraps and electronics; though they aren't durable by any means, functionality, they will do their jobs with great efficiency. His pride comes from an R4 model service droid he calls, 'R4-I0', though he calls it 'Four' for short, and it was all together, except for many parts that seemed to have been pulled out from the inside... though he replaced them. Since then, Four has been a sort of comrade of his, though Logan usually can be seen performing various tinkers and adjustments to the service droid if he's not piloting a ship.
Starship: BTL Y-Wing Starfighter bomber (Moderate gray color with crimson red markings)

Name: Kara Phal
Race: Togruta
Homeworld: Iskadrell
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/f2/1a/9e/f21a9e798e6cab1482fddfeb8fcd928b--sexy-star-star-wars-characters.jpg
Previous Occupation: Shuttle pilot
Weapons: A blaster and a single long dagger
Brief History: Captured by the Iskalloni as a child, Kara was brought up by her master to assist in transportation businesses, learning to pilot small vessels. In time, she was allowed to marry and have a family, all of which was lost in the Empire's raid.
Starship: Y-Wing

Name: Flora
Race: Mirialan

Homeworld: Coruscant
UUuCbf9.jpg

Previous Occupation: Skycab Driver

Weapons:
  • Modified 'Hunter V' Blaster Carbine
  • SC-4 Blaster Pistol
Brief History:
Formerly a skycab pilot on Coruscant, Flora's skill and quick reflexes landed her in trouble when it brought her to the attention of some of the city's many gangs. She tried to remain independent for a time, acting as a neutral party even as her ability at the helm of a speeder became better and better known, yet as demand mounted, so too did the threats, and it wasn't long before certain parties were deciding that if they couldn't have her, they weren't about to let anyone else have her either.

Knowing it was only a matter of time before someone decided to force her into compliance or kill her, Flora fled the planet entirely, making her way towards the outer systems doing the same things as she'd always done. She ferried parts, people, and other -sometimes more questionable- things, doing odd jobs to keep herself fed and her ship running, but when the attack came and all that was left was to fight...

Well... Compared to dodging rush-hour traffic, how hard could blaster fire be?

Starship: RZ-1 A-wing interceptor

Name: Christopher Farquar/Darth Kwan
Race: Amaran
Homeworld: Amar
Appearance: Looks like a fox - Humanoid form is Ryan Reynolds.
Force Sensitive: Yes
Previous Occupation: Mercenary
Weapons: Red Lightsaber
Brief History: There isn't much that is known about Darth Kwan's past, and his future is even kept more of a well guarded secret.
Starship: Tie Advanced x1

SithLordOfSnark said:
Brief History: There isn't much that is known about Darth Kwan's past, and his future is even kept more of a well guarded secret.
Starship: N/A

Firstly, you're playing a Sith? Because the 'Darth' names are only given to fully fledged Sith, as in those past the apprentice stage. Where did he come from? Who was his master?

Secondly, just because our characters wouldn't know about your character's past doesn't mean you should leave it spooky and mysterious in his character profile. Even if I don't know in character I kinda want to know out of character where the heck this guy came from and what the heck his deal is?

But thirdly and most importantly, why do you have no ship listed in an RP ostensibly about space battles? Not flying will get you left out of most of the action sequences without a drastic priority shift and even if you can find something to do on the ground
In every space battle there's no guarantee that said ground combat will be of as much importance.

Just saying... You seriously might want to reconsider? Not my call in the end but...

Kaybee said:
SithLordOfSnark said:
Starship: N/A

Firstly, you're playing a Sith? Because the 'Darth' names are only given to fully fledged Sith, as in those past the apprentice stage. Where did he come from? Who was his master?

Secondly, just because our characters wouldn't know about your character's past doesn't mean you should leave it spooky and mysterious in his character profile. Even if I don't know in character I kinda want to know out of character where the heck this guy came from and what the heck his deal is?

But thirdly and most importantly, why do you have no ship listed in an RP ostensibly about space battles? Not flying will get you left out of most of the action sequences without a drastic priority shift and even if you can find something to do on the ground
In every space battle there's no guarantee that said ground combat will be of as much importance.

Just saying... You seriously might want to reconsider? Not my call in the end but...

Easy, Kaybee. I'm handling it. I can actually see a tie in with my character's backstory here. Who his character's master is can be related to my character in a round about way. How will remain a mystery for a little while longer.

Back
Top Bottom