Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bunny Boys and Girls (Magic/(M)preg/Eggs!) LF Doms OR Subs/Tops OR Bottoms

JurassicParts

Planetoid
Hello Everyone -

I'm totally revamping this thread from a previous one that I had made featuring a similar, but more narrow idea. For THIS thread I'm looking for bunny/egg themes in general.

Important note: I will play EITHER the bunny character OR the character doing the fucking of the bunny character, if you'd rather be the bunnymorph. The bunny can be either gender, or even start out a male and be changed into a female or feminized partway if you like.

Here's an idea of the characters that I'm thinking about when I say bunnies:

tumblr_oq2zmbQ7vy1sd419eo1_400.jpg

fran_fanart_by_gueuzav-d49iosm.jpg

d1eff64bd3d6c04434758e68676f8f3c--furry-drawing-furry-art.jpg

773b2024bdffca6af2060a641b8df7a6-d8lyuqi.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The key here is that for, whatever reason, biological or magical... these bunnies lay eggs after they've been fucked. Or after they've been fucked under unique circumstances if the situation/plot fits the topic in a certain way.

Kinks I'm looking to Include here:

-Egg-laying (obviously)
-Male Pregnancy
-Inflation
-Rape/Non-Con
-Heat/Mating Cycles
-Slavery
-Pet Play
-Enemies to Friends to Lovers (or straight to lovers)
-Rivalry
-Non Human Partners
-Size Difference
-Non Human/Non Traditional Cocks/Cock Sizes
-Breast Growth/Lactation
-Feminization/Bimbofication

Here's some plot starters/ideas:
-Bunny is doing a theivery job and is trying to steal something of the other character's. S/he is caught and the OC punishes them by either outright raping them or coercing s/him into sex as penance. When OC finds out about the eggs, they wants to keep her/him.
-The above plot could also be a tribe/group of people. Bunny could get put in stocks for "public use".
-OC and Bunny have to do a job together. Hunt down some magical artifact/quest/etc. They start as rivals/enemies forced to cooperate but eventually grow fond of each other. Sex could happen as a consequence of plenty of things, but it'd be largely consensual here.
-Bunny could be in a heat and s/he's totally helpless until someone will fuck them so the bunny can fill themselves to the brim with eggs.

I'm fine with both quick-and-dirty stuff or something more drawn out with a plot and some major character development/storytelling. Likewise I'm totally down to play around with settings - whether it's a modern day where anthros are common, a world where they are rare and enslaved, a period high-fantasy or ANYTHING in between that catches my fancy. If you have a specific plot in mind DO let me know! I love plotting and planning with partners (alliteration be-damned).

As far as myself, my post-lengths can vary. I will generally match the flow of the roleplay and what I'm given. Certain actions and scenes are going to merit long, detailed posts and some are going to need shorter, briefer responses based on where the action is taking is. Overall, I'm a quality over quantity person.

I tend to prefer forums rather than PMs for the actual roleplay, but I can do either per your preference. Shoot me a PM and we can talk if this all sounds like your kind of baker's dozen!

One Last Thing...
I can't wait to hear from you if this caught your eye. There are A LOT of options and alternatives on this idea, this is kind of just a spring-board post. PLEASE include your preferences on what parts you are and aren't looking for and I would be so ticked to hear any other ideas you might have. The only thing that I won't want to hear is a single sentence "Still open?" PM. The space isn't limited to 140 character tweets folks.

~Toodles!

Once again - I'm back online and getting into the swing of things. Please hit me up with a PM if you are interested.

Getting back into the some free-time after a sudden and rotten RL downswing - taking new ideas again :D

Back
Top Bottom