Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nuanced Narrative, Steamy Scenes: Experienced Writer Inside--NEW PLOT!

Laluzia

Dust
Introduction

Hello Bluemoon! I am Laluzia, new to the site and eager to get started. I have worked as an editor, writing tutor and these days, a designer. Hobby-wise, I DM a Dungeons and Dragons (5e) campaign for a close knit group of actors and writers in addition to scuba diving.

I'm here along with many others in search of a tantalizing story with a partner who seeks drama: high ideals, hard questions, rough realities. I'm in search of a partner who desires steamy sex, exploration and snappy dialogue.

If this sounds like you, let us begin.

Expectations

I will notify you of updates/long absences, or the unfortunate case of having to drop an RP for any reason. In turn, I expect the same. My posts and replies range anywhere from 2-9 paragraphs, but it varies depending on context, content and what's communicated. Fight scenes for example tend to produce shorter posts if it's blow for blow.

Both players should be contributing to narrative plot, balancing NPCs and the energy it takes to move such things along, including planning and brainstorming.

Settings

Settings and genre are important to me, in addition to thematic elements. I am a passionate worldbuilder, and I'm not so great for quick fixes (although I wont say no to a substantive short roleplay here and there). I love fantasy settings (high or low), ancient, modern, just pre-industrial especially, along with space opera. Post apocalyptic I'm cool for mixing into any one of these others. I pull from many cultures, histories and mythologies to build worlds, and I have particular fondness for Scandinavian, Mesopotamian and Mesoamerican.

In terms of races and such, I enjoy fantasy ones the most. I love exploring different dynamics that different types of creatures offers, such as long lives through the elves, female sexual dominance and gender through drow, the allure of the taboo/bad blood and curses through tieflings or succubi, or questions of humanity and sexuality through alien characters or engineered hybrids. I can play humans but I have a lot more fun with monster girls.

As for my partners, I enjoy monsters like fiends, minotaurs, monstrous horned archfey, werewolves and the like, but honestly the most I'm looking for is a well rounded character of any race or species with a strong and interesting personality. Bring on your heroes, anti heroes, your mercenaries, pirates, clerics--people who are pure, people with pasts!

With regards to the sexual, I tend to enjoy some aspects of the dark side so to speak, and my f-list is here for your perusal.

Stories on the Mind

Note that each of these is simply waiting for a partner to help me bring the worlds within to life and vivacity. Collaboration is one of my favorite aspects of this sort of storytelling. I'm happy to incorporate all sorts of kinks or ideas into each premise, and each is highly customizable.

1. The Rip in the World (Incubus or Succubus x Human/Drow/Half-Elf)

In a world of copper clocks, solar powered airships and demon hunters, where silver shots ring out and the howls of devils rule the smog-choked nights the City of Tiers, an incubus/succubus of some considerable power and greater audacity is either guilty of or has been accused of a crime. Weak from their flight to escape the local Demonking's hounds, what's the accused to do?

Seek a detective of course. The incubus/succubus searches out a demon hunter or demonic prosecutor and after satiating their hunger and restoring their power upon the flesh of the chosen investigator, asks the detective for their help: to track down the actual criminal, or come up with an alibi.

The demon hunter has now only one option--commit the opposite of their life's goals and agree to help the entity, for by even a night's association with the incubus/succubus, their life in is danger by Demonking...

In this roleplay, it's up to you if you want to play the demon, or if you want me to. Naturally if I play the succubus, she will be more forceful and sexually aggressive. Either way the dynamic here is one that should have some push/pull on both sides. I'm eager to explore either possibility!

3. Sand, Fire and Gold (Tiefling x Human/Half orc/Tiefling/humanoid)

Within the golden city of Al Arusia, a rot ferments. A slave trade has taken root in the underbelly of the city, threatening the foundations of an ancient and powerful metropolis, possibly even toppling the Dragon Tower, where its age-old ruler resides.

A young tiefling woman, a gifted caster no small amount of trader savvy and wit must team up with an individual of your choice (reluctantly/forced/or amicably) to find the root of the root within the walls.

Live Plots (those for whom I have partners for at this time)
1. False Stars (Drow x Human/Elf/Tiefling/Orc)

A drow woman accused of the murder of a pregnant monarch is forced to flee the underdark. She must reluctantly enlist the help of a slave, a mercenary, bounty hunter, reformed slave catcher etc (up to you, and I am open to ideas) and provide him with something he requires for them both to get out, with the hellhounds and monsters of the deep on their heels. Due to the nature of the drow, in this story my character will not be used to the expectation of being sexually submissive.

2. The Red Tides (variable pairing)

Your character, a young man with a grim reason--revenge, necessity or perhaps even divine or fiendish command must conquer a cold and stormy region. He is aided by conquered peoples, his allies and of course, his war brides in their endeavors to unite under one banner and one sword bloody and disparate people. This is a war story as well as a harem one.

To contact me with questions, or a request for roleplay, you can do so most easily at laluzia@yahoo.com. Hope to hear from you soon!

I conduct roleplay over email, PM or thread.

Back
Top Bottom