Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

FxF humiliation and degradation please.

born2sin

Moon
I love to play a F Domme, but am open to a F sub as well with a Domme who really loves a strong woman to dominate.

But I don't need my RP's to be classic Dom/sub or Master/slave. Those are fun, sure. But what's really fun is the seduction, the drawing of an interested, yet reluctant girl into total submission.

What I crave is the dark side of control and obedience. Not dark as in violent. Dark is in..."How far will this sexy girl go to obey me?" In that realm I love:

Public Humiliation, Group use, Showing off, Slutty clothing, being displayed, messy (cum, etc), strap-ons, anal, name calling, dirty talk.

If you have inclinations in this regard, I'm probably up for it.

A few plot ideas:
BDSM or swingers cruise where nearly anything goes, and there are many theme rooms to explore, along with interesting people to meet. I like the dynamics of the sexual energy of the group on the cruise, along with some of the just normal cruise things with a kinky twist. We could meet on the ship, or be a newly interested couple deciding to take the cruise.

Bored house wives go on a trip together and start to explore. One of them being much more conniving and deviant, knowing all along where she wants to take things.

Night before the wedding. Post Bacholerette Party the two bride and her maid of honor are still buzzed and not ready for the night to end.

The kinky fitness coach. YC comes to mine to get in shape, and I promise to make it happen, but totally on my terms.

The contest. I've always had a desire to run a kinky contest between two female subs to see which gets to serve me long term. We'd have to figure out the logistics of this, but it totally intrigues me.

Those are a few ideas. And as I said, I'm open.

Back
Top Bottom