Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Realm of Monsters (Rhu x Ryu)

Rhubarb

Planetoid
Maisie grumbled looking at her light blue flip phone and adjusted her backpack. Her lawyer mother had of course gotten called into a meeting just minutes before she was supposed to pick her daughter up from high-school, so Maisie of course had to walk the three miles back to their condo. She could've hired an Uber but her mother refused to buy her a smartphone of any kind, making the excuse she was afraid of what trouble she would get in on social media. It wouldn't of been such a big deal, aside from the fact that to get to the condo she had to pass through the dead zone, a small section of a few blocks that didn't get any cellphone reception, and rumor had it a couple of people had gone missing around there. She didn't normally believe such rumors but for some reason the dead zone made her nervous. She reached into the pocket of her private school blazer and retrieved a small compact mirror, flipping it open she smiled at herself. She wasn't conceited but she did find herself pretty. Her grandmother had told her she looked like a young hollywood starlet from the 20s, with her dark mahogany hair and crystal blue eyes. Her skin was porcelain ivory, and her lips a soft pink. She applied a light layer of lip gloss before putting the mirror away. She stepped onto the edge of the curb and did a balancing act giggling as she made her way down the sidewalk. She was short at a mere 5'3, but she didn't mind, nobody made fun of her appearance, she'd filled out earlier than most girls her breasts a nice c cup at age 15.

She continued down the side-walk growing excited, today was her birthday and her mom got off at five o clock then had a few days off, she was going to pick up her daughter, then they'd pick up some of her friends, then they were gonna go to the mall, dinner, a movie, then they were slipping over, and hanging out the next day. She and her friends wanted to go to the waterpark and spy on the cute lifeguards they'd seen there a month or so back.

Suddenly her excitement was interrupted by a weird noise coming from her phone, opening it she saw the error message and stopped dead. Looking around she froze, she was in the middle of the dead zone, she hadn't been paying attention to where she was going. Suddenly growing full of fear she began to fast walk, to try and get out of there as fast as she could. Face forward things seemed to go fine, until she heard another noise. Looking behind her she spotted a dark gray van rounding the corner, without reason or hesitation Maisie began to run, and much to her worst fear the van began to speed after her. She screamed flipping her phone open, still no signal, she began to run as fast as she could, but it was no use the van got closer and closer, until the door slid open and she saw a man lean out. She screamed again and reached into her back-pack trying to pull her pepper spray from her side pocket, but she wasn't fast enough and a strong arm wrapped around her pulling her into the van. She kept screaming and began to struggle, but it was short lived as the man quickly restrained her and with a hard grip shoved the back of her head into the wall of the van, instantly everything began to go dark and her body crumpled to the floor. Her last vision was seeing the man in a ski mask shut the door as they drove away with her...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maisie woke up with a groan, her head hurt, it hurt really badly, and her vision was funny. She could feel grass around her, and fresh breeze on her skin, she lay there for a while wondering if she was dead, she remembered being snatched, and wondered what they'd done with her afterwards... With a jolt she sat upright gasping for air, and looking around, to her amazement and relief she was still in her school uniform, her backpack was even laying by her side. Quickly she pulled out her phone and looked at it, no signal... She cried out in anger and jammed it back into her pocket glaring at the sky... Only then did she noticed the clouds were purple, it was still daylight, it felt like the same time of day, the sky was baby blue, no evening sun tainting it, so why were the clouds purple? Looking around she noticed many things weren't right, the grass, was teal... Honest teal, the mountains in the distance looked truly black, obsidian black. Fear began to lodge in her throat and she stood up grabbing her backpack. Getting her bearings she realized she was on a hill, and looking down she spotted a small town and almost weeped with joy. Hesitation gone she ran down the hill ignoring the strange colors, wondering if maybe the blow to the head fucked up her sense of color.

She kept running down the hill until she came to a dirt path, and then she followed that, she was tired and her body hurt, but however she was feeling she knew her mom must've been feeling ten thousand times worse. If she knew that is, Maisie had no idea how long she'd been out. It didn't feel very long though. Coming to the edge of the town she dripped and got back up running to the closest house she could find, beginning to cry and bang on the door.

"Please, help me, some guys kidnapped me and I have no idea where I am! I think I need to go to the hospital, and my cellphone isn't working!" She stand there, the tears flowing freely now, waiting for the door to open, and when it did, she gasped.

Elias had been human once, a couple of centuries ago by earthly time. In days before he came here to the place known to it's denizens as "The Fugue" he was a man like any other, set apart only by the atrocities he had committed against his fellows. He wasn't long into his forties when his karma came around and the law men of his day formed a mob to finally bring him to justice. It was by chance that he stumbled upon the portal, a gap between the worlds through which he escaped his pursuers and found sanctuary in this new world. It was a world made for people like him and as he quickly found out he would grow to resemble the monster he always was inside.

Elias was a towering creature, standing at 6'5 ft tall, he a broad shouldered and muscular build, his skin was a dark shade of grey and he had fiery red eyes with black pupils, his head was completely bald save the the two large bull-like black horns which rose from his crown. Apart from the color of skin and his notable horns. Elias looked almost exactly as he did when he first came here. Here, Elias lived out a simple life conducting the trade which he did in his earthly life, that of a blacksmith and weapon maker. Much of his trade entailed forging implements of torture for other monsters to use on their victims. However, victims were few and far between here as the monsters were compelled to remain inside the fugue. The only victims any would find would be those stupid or unlucky enough to slip through the portal.

Elias was resting inside his house as he heard Maisie's frantic knocking on the door, laying idly on his couch and dressed in just a worn pair of leather work trousers. He could tell from her screams that she was a stray from the human world, no monster girl could ever be frightened so badly to cry so hysterically. Elias grinned as he rose from his seat, it had been so long since a human girl had come his way. Human's were usually claimed by the first monster to find them and those that lived to be seen again were rarely given up by their masters. It seemed that fortune had finally smiled upon Elias again.

Elias approached the door and opened it quickly, knowing that that the girl would likely run when she saw his appearance, he quickly grabbed hold of her by her hair and pulled her inside. He closed the door behind him and dragged her into his living room, flining her down on the couch. "You are lucky to have run into me, little girl" he said "There are things much worse than me in this town" Elias grinned and cracked his knuckles as he looked at the distressed young girl on his couch. "What's your name little one?"

Maisie stood frozen for a moment staring at the strange monster before her, he was terrifying. She began to open her mouth the scream when he grabbed her by her hair and yanked her inside. She shouted and tried to fight but the pain was too much so she just wound up stumbling after him sobbing. She couldn't believe this, today she was supposed to have fun, celebrate her birthday and then spend time with friends the next day. it was all supposed to go great, but because of her mother's insane workaholic nature she'd abandoned her at school and now she was in a place in which she had no idea about anything, it sucked, it truly sucked, and that was part of the reason she was sobbing.

Maisie yelped as she was thrown onto the couch, she quickly got up and hugged her knees, staring at the beast... As he told her how "lucky" she got irritated. "Lucky? How? You just grabbed me off the streets, what are you going to do to me?" After a moment of being quiet she decided there probably wasn't any harm in answering his question... "I'm M-maisie... Who, or what, are you?"

Elias smirked as he stood towering over his unwilling house guest and looked her over. He liked her immediately, she was just the kind of girl he would have gone for in days gone by and he felt that for the first time since he had found refugue in this hidden world that fortune had smiled on him. "I am Elias" he answered her in a matter-of-fact way "I am probably the best thing you could hope to happen to you in this town" he didn't know just how much she knew about the place she was in but he wasn't lying to her, there were monsters here that made any evil Elias was capable of pale into insignificance.

"This is the place were wicked souls are saved from hell" he began, taking step closer to her "But you are not one of us, I can smell your innocence" his eyes fixed an accusatory stare on her "Which means if I can, so can the other beasts which inhabit this place" his tone was threatening as he alluded to what was in store for her here. "But if you are mine, you will be under my protection and nothing here will be able to touch you" he said seeming to reassure her before adding "Apart from me" as his menacing smile widened.

Maisie cowered on the couch, the man was huge. Elias, his name, although it sounded old sounded very human, she found that kind of strange. She'd expected him to have a name she couldn't even pronounce, though he did speak English. His words made her scared. "What do you mean, I didn't want to be here in the first place! I just wanted to go home and enjoy my birthday with my mom and my friends. I was just walking home and they grabbed me off the street and knocked me unconscious..."

She continued to listen to him scooting a little bit away from him at any moment she thought he wasn't looking. She thought she should escape, but where would she go? She had no idea where anything was here, and she had no idea how to get back home. She flinched a bit as he got closer to her. As he stared at her she felt like his eyes were looking through her clothes, she felt naked. "Smell my innocence? You mean- oh-oh god-..." She got nervous as his tone got darker. His smile made her blood go cold... "W-what exactly, are you getting at?"

"It's very simple" Elias said, smirking as he saw the panic in Maisie's eyes "There is nowhere to run here. Around every twist and turn is somebody else who will hurt you, rape you, torture you" he was extremely blunt about her situation and scary as it was, he was absolutely right. "But we do have some laws and we respect each other's property" he crouched down in front her, his eyes wide and radiating with an aura of lust "So if you submit to me, you will be mine and none of the other beasts here can hurt you"

"The choice is yours but if you run, you will learn that it is much better the devil you know" he laughed menacingly and placed his hand on her leg "You can start by getting comfortable in your new home and taking these clothes off" he tugged roughly at the hem of her school skirt "Then you can show me what you can do with that pretty little mouth of yours" he said reaching up and playfully pinching Maisie's cheek "Once you have drunk my sperm, you will be safe with me and you will have nothing to fear so long as you are obedient" he looked her and wondered if she would be kind of victim to try and fight but he honestly didn't care, it was all the same to him.

Her blood only got more and more cold as he kept talking and seemed to be becoming almost predatory in his actions, his eyes wild and hungry. He wanted her to submit to him? What kind of hell was this? She tried to back away but couldn't anymore and blushed at him. "So you're saying, if I-, give myself to you no one else will bother me?" She blushed as he touched her, his hands were huge and almost covered her leg. She felt her hormones wake up and start a familiar warmth in her lower body, she'd never let that feeling develop into anything more. She felt like that was going to change.

She yelped as he suddenly tugged on her skirt. "W-wait- I-" She yelped again as the elastic easily slid over her hips and exposed her white and red striped panties with the bow. Her face turned beet red. She looked at him her eyes getting a bit watery. "I-isn't there any other way-?

Back
Top Bottom