Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Furries and Fandoms Oh MY!

New Request thread for my simple ideas :3 I'm a simple guys so rules are basic:

~I try my best to post a paragraph for my RPs and I hope to see the same returned. I understand if you have to post quick or the scene is a bit slow for long posts, and i'm fine with some smaller 2-3 sentence posts here and there.

~Basic Grammar, I'm no Nazi when it comes to this, all I ask is that I can understand what your saying. As such I do the best to make sure my replies are understandable, if there is ever an issue, jsut speak up, say you don't understand.

~Talking it over: I love to talk over the basic plot of an RP thoroughly before we begin, to me it is as enjoyable as the actual RP itself. The reason being is that I want to really know your character, your kinks, and the direction of the story before we get started, leaving us less likely to be blindsighted when a strange or unusual situation arises.

~Strictly Straight: Sorry, off as none extreme kinks this is one that is a hardset thing I stand by. I will only play male and wish to only play with female, not who we are IRL, but the characters in the story. I don't do homosexual RPs, not my cup o' Tea, sorry.

~Site Rules: You should know em, we should follow them :3 Though 100% honest I go all the way to the limit for females, 15 is fine by me and openly accepted!

With that being said, let me start with some basic ideas I like:

Fandoms:
~Naruto: Always set post canon story, canon or OC is fine so long as we don't bend the main story TOO much [I can understand Konan being alive, but no Rin is dead...that idea]

~Warrior Cats: Basic knowledge of the series is expected, but you don't have to remember every book in details...hell I forgot some of it by now XD Typically with be OCxOC

~Hatsune Miku: Love Miku and Rin, plots very much open though i prefer to have Miku or Rin as real people in real world, not digital or android.

~League of Lust....erm Legends! Ok so plots are very much open as the varity of females i look at is too diverse for 1 plot: Ahri, Grown Annie, Orianna, Syndra, Soraka, Janna, Evelyn, Xayah, Soraka, Nami, Tritani/Poppy [with physical adjustment], Sona, Katarina, Jinx, Kindred, Nidalee, Taliyah.

~Pokemon: Typical TrainerXPoke, but open to PokeXPoke or TrainerXTrainer.

[More to be added in time]

Back
Top Bottom