Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fantasy, Fandoms & Smut [FxF, FxM]

Siaonji

Dust
I’m Sai, and it’s nice to meet you all! I’m an art student who loves to write and roleplay! I love coffee and dogs, pretty much more than anything. I also enjoy making new friends and meeting new RP partners!

Length
Paragraph-style, only! I cannot write novella, and I don’t like one-lined replies. The max I’ll go for each side is 500 words, because anything above that can become a little stressful for me.

Limits
I love smut and most of my roleplays here will be smut-heavy. But I do have limits. I cannot roleplay pedophilia, necrophilia, rape, intense gore, and anything with human waste or feet. Violence, substance abuse, dark themes and sex can definitely be incorporated into the RP. F/F and F/M relationships are all okay with me. I will not roleplay incest at all, either.

Grammar/Spelling
Please have a decent grasp over both, including formatting. Every time a new character speaks, a new paragraph should be started. My eyes cannot tolerate huge clumps of text with multiple characters speaking at the same time. Periods, exclamation points, question marks all go at the ends of sentences, etc. I won’t jump down your throat for a simple mistake, but please have an okay grasp over your grammar.

Genre/AUs
All of my roleplays are centered around romance or smut. Of course, other genres are definitely incorporated in. Other than that, I can roleplay pretty much any genre. But I don’t want to incorporate too much angst or horror into one plot.

As of now, I don't have any set plots I want to try out, so just throw whatever you want at me!

My kinks are: Tentacles, master and slave, master and pet, humiliation, petplay, collar and leash, harnesses, nipple piercings, big breasts, pregnancy, breeding, lactation, playing as different species, skimpy clothing, forced nudity, harems, playing as a female character, F/F, F/H, anthro, adventure roleplays, fantasy roleplays, roleplays with RPG themes, gags, blindfolds, whipping/spanking/paddling, milf, spanking/paddling, branding, breastplay, nippleplay, cow girls, oviposition, human slave/alien master, breast growth, and belly bulge

Looking for someone to play Widowmaker, Mercy, or Symmetra from Overwatch. I intend to pair them with a female OC of mine. The relationship would be master/slave oriented.

I will gladly double and play a canon character, female or male, if you do the same for me.

Back
Top Bottom