Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Adventures of a Cuck Queen (Kassy & Mellow Yellow)

"I am not prissy," he replied, giving Anna's large backside another loud smack. He took a moment to adjust to the heat of another woman's pussy, the heat and soaking wetness, internally noting the ways in which she was distinct from Kass' own. Anna's personality stunk, but her pussy was pretty fine.

He took in the sight of Anna being sandwiched between the two of them, eagerly eating out Kass' sopping pussy, and wasted no time in plunging back and forth. The entrancing sight seemed to draw him in and motivated his eager hips, each smack echoing noisily through the living room. "So this is... what you like huh?" Sam asked, looking up at Kass. His swift hips filled the air with the repeating sounds of flesh slapping flesh, stuffing Anna's pussy with the entirety of his cock.

Kassy didn't need to answer Sam with words, her face was a wash with absolute pleasure, eyes almost rolling back into her head. It wasn't the fact that Anna was eating her pussy either, she'd experimented with lesbianism during college and it was fine and all, but what was really turning her on was seeing her beloved boyfriend nuts-deep in Anna's whore hole. Kassy nodded absently, trying to let Sam know she absolutely loved this.

Anna pulled her tongue out of Kassy's dripping twat in order to answer for the lust stricken young woman. "If her soaking wet pussy is any indication, I'd say she was in hog heaven....And in case anybody is interested, I'm having a good time too. I'm about to fucking cum hard, your dick is amazing. So don't be surprised but if piss freaks you out you should know I'm also a squirter." Anna said before bucking hard against Sam's pelvis and letting it rip. Her girl-goo came out in torrents, Anna screamed as her pussy convulsed and erupted with pints of slimy girl Jizz, spraying out of her and soaking Sam's abdomen, as well as the couch below them.

Kassy watched in awe as Sam was suddenly soaked, and their couch ruined by the whore's filthy juices. "Cum inside her Sam...Blow your wad in that slut!" Kassy suddenly suggested, as her own orgasm took her away. Her knees nearly buckling she stuffed her pussy back onto Anna's face and ground her clit against her former patients, nose. "Eat it bitch, fucking make me cum that hard!" Kassy exclaimed, reaching up and grabbing her tits again.

"Well, squirting I can handle," Sam lazily replied. It had stunned him the first time it had happened with Kassy and, at the time, not knowing such a thing was possible he had admittedly freaked out a little. For now though he focused on what was going on beneath him, feeling Anna's juices gush along his taut abdomen, inwardly pleased that he had moved to remove his shirt earlier.

Sam gave a few final firm thrusts, burying his fat cock to the hilt inside the brunette. A powerful growl left him, his throbbing cock tensing and then erupting inside her cunt, hot spurts of his seed lancing into her pussy. Just as Kass had wanted. The excess of his cum oozed out around his cock, dripping onto the sofa beneath them. "Whoof..." Sam relaxed his shoulders, a thin sheen of sweat on his upper body.

Back
Top Bottom