Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Adventures of a Cuck Queen (Kassy & Mellow Yellow)

Kassyghost

Star
Kassandra Moon was now 28 and freshly graduated from college with a degree in psychology. She'd got a job in a local doctor's office and was handling the overflow Dr. Edmund Kane couldn't take on himself. Most of her clients weren't too terribly psychologically damaged, smaller problems like OCD, and some sex addictions but her work was satisfying and paid quite well.

She'd been in a long term relationship with a man she'd met her sophomore year in college, Samuel Howard. He was tall and handsome and the two were considered an Alpha couple among their circle of friends. Two beautiful people with lucrative careers and the whole world at their fingertips. For all intents and purposes they were has happy as two people could be. Well, that wasn't entirely true.

Kassy had been harboring a secret from her partner for sometime and the longer they were together, the harder it was becoming to keep up the facade. She had a strong sneaking suspicion that Sam was going to propose marriage to her soon, and the thought of that really scared her. She didn't know if she could say yes, not because he wasn't good enough, Sam was a great guy and any girl should be overjoyed to bag a stud like him, but Kassy knew that if she didn't come clean to him with the truth, she wouldn't ever be truly happy.

The night she finally decided to spill the beans and come clean had been great. Sam had taken her out to a really nice restaurant for date night. She'd got the lobster tail and a nice white wine, while he had steak and craft beer. Later they saw a movie, a romantic comedy, which she knew he wasn't a big fan of the genre, but as usual he'd taken one for the team and let her pick. Once they'd gotten home, Kassy had excused herself to the bedroom and reemerged wearing sexy lace lingerie and the two had made love in the living room. A good night by all accounts, but during the hour of love making Kassy had been distracted and once they'd finished, Sam had asked her what was wrong. Maybe it was the wine, but she finally grew the courage to come clean to him.

"Honey, I think we should talk. I haven't been completely honest with you and I can't keep this secret anymore. Please don't freak out when I tell you this..." Kassy said as they laid on the big leather couch, covered in each other's sex sweat.

When it came down to it, Sam was perhaps a little vanilla. Definitely a nice guy, handsome and built like a brick shithouse, but the people who knew him (particularly during college) would find it hard to believe he was the sort that Kassandra would have settled her hands on. He was courteous, gentlemanly, but also rather traditional. If he had been told half the things about Kassandra that she would rather keep buried, he would have fainted.

The russet haired man still treated his girlfriend like a queen and had every intention to marry her, the question lingering in his mind as they laid on the couch. His shaft was still half hard, his beefy arm wrapped lazily around the blonde's trim waist. Something was on her mind alright. He was no psychologist, he was an engineer by trade, but he knew Kass well enough to read her emotions.

"Something wrong?" Sam asked.

He wasn't so naive as to think Kass wouldn't have secrets of her own. Even for as long as they had been together, he knew there were some things he didn't know about her. Hell there were some things he didn't tell her about, like the chipper intern always making eyes at him, or his plans to refurbish a vintage car over the coming Summer. He doubted it would be anything too bad.

"Well... you can tell me. I won't mind," Sam said. Really it meant a good deal to him that she was even willing to talk about it in the first place. He pushed his bangs from his sweat slick forehead and gave her a wry smile. "Unless you're a killer or somethin' like that."

Kassy smiled, " A killer...." She giggled and rolled toward him, pressing her big breasts against his chiseled chest, her nipples still perk. "No silly goose nothing so dramatic." She finished, but her nerve was already leaving her. There was no way she could tell him the truth, not Sam. He was just so sweet, like a guy who'd been raised in the 1950's instead of modern times. She remembered her hard partying days back in the sorority, and the one night she'd had a few of her sorority sisters over for drinks. Sam had been there and as the night wore on, conversation switched from simple reminiscing to recounting some of the more infamous activities the girls had gotten up to. Kassy still remembered the look on Sam's face when the subject of group sex had got brought up, he'd turned a bright shade of red and had to excuse himself because he'd been so embarrassed. Then the next day he didn't even bring it up, like it he'd never even been privy to the conversation.

It wasn't a bad thing, many girls would have killed for such a virtuous guy, but for Kassy it was definitely a hitch in their relationship. Still, now looking deep into his innocent eyes, she just knew there was no way she was going to be able to tell him the truth. Like any good psychologist she'd evade and change the subject.

"Well..it's silly really...I just want to put everything on the table, no secrets you know? So here it is...My mom, you know, Kay. The woman you've met countless times, spent christmas and thanksgiving with...Welllll.....she's not actually my mom. Kinda a weird thing to bring up after sex I know, but I just want you to know everything about me. You see, back when my mom and dad first got together, they were trying to have a baby, and she did get pregnant, but not with me. It was an ectopic pregnancy and it ruptured and she ended up having to get a complete hysterectomy. They were devastated, but my Aunt Jenny stepped up and offered to surrogate for them. Problem was that they'd spent their nest egg on surgeries to save my mom's life afterward. So...well...they did it the old fashion way. My aunt and my father conceived me traditionally....Do you understand?" Kassy asked, her eyes worried and her form tense, she wrapped her leg around Sam's lower half.

No it wasn't the actual secret she wanted to tell Sam, but in a way it was connected. Kassy could remember being 11 and looking through the family photo albums and coming across the picture of her Aunt Jen sitting in the hospital bed holding her infant self while her Mother and Father flanked her on either side of the bed. Kassy had asked, and with a little hesitation her parents recounted the tale to her. She'd remembered the confusing feelings and something else, the look in her father's eyes. It wasn't shame, or even embarrassment about bedding his wife's sister, it was something more.

The memory had laid dormant until she'd started dating her first real boyfriend in high school. The quarterback of the football team, Jason had been handsome and a real catch, which was no surprise seeing that Kassy was smoking hot and head of the cheerleading squad. One night after the big game, she was supposed to meet Jason at a big after party, but when she arrived he was no where to be found. She ended up going to one of the rear bedrooms in the house and walked in on him having sex with her best friend Mindy, another cheerleader. She assumed she should be angry, but she wasn't, she was turned on. Jason broke up with her for Mindy around a week later, but that feeling of getting hot while watching her boyfriend fuck another girl never left her.

Sam nodded, leaning in a little to listen. He gave Kassy a look that could best be likened to that of a dog: An endlessly attentive, 'there's nobody but us two in the whole world' sort of look. That was, admittedly, something else Sam excelled at. He always listened. Why, one of their earliest dates Kass had nearly talked his ear off without any complaint from Sam. It was a feat no other guy she'd ever been with had managed.

So, as Kass recounted the troubles of her conception, Sam nodded. "Sorry to hear about your mom," Sam said, speaking as if it had only happened last week. That was another feat he had managed: Kay loved the big guy like her own son. He continued listening, then seemed to raise a brow as Kass' aunt entered the tale.

"So... your dad and your aunt did it to have... you? Gosh, that's something. Your aunt's a real charitable woman," Sam remarked. Though he would also admit to being a little shocked at the news, but he decided that there was nothing really wrong with it. It had been an act of kindness, and since Kass had come out of it, then it was definitely a good outcome as far as he was concerned.

Sam's free hand reached up, scratching idly at his jaw. "But... why're you telling me this? I mean... this doesn't seem like the kinda thing you'd be worried about telling me."

"Like I said, I just wanted to be totally transparent with you Sam. I love you and I don't want anything to be between us." Kassy said, reaching in and giving her boyfriend a big kiss on the lips. I'm pretty tired, let's go to bed, I've got a bunch of appointments with clients tomorrow, okay? I love you."

Sleep didn't come easily, Kassy couldn't get the idea out of her head. There had to be some way to fulfill her own desires while not alienating Sam. The next morning Kassy woke early, showered and got ready for work without waking Sam. She wrote a small note for him next to the coffee pot.

'Sorry about last night, I know it got a little weird. I'll make it up to you tonight! Hugs and Kisses, Love Kass.':heart:

She gave Sam a peck on his sleeping cheek before leaving for work. Kassy made her way up to the large building that held Dr. Kane's offices. This mornings appointment was one of her tougher cases. Annabelle Watkins was an active sex addict, someone they used to call a 'nymphomaniac' back before the problem was properly diagnosed. Sex essentially dominated the woman's life, ruined her relationships, distanced her from her loved ones, and cost her her career.

Anna walked in around 9am and sat down on Kassy's couch. The poor thing was always so horny, she could barely keep her hands out of her skirt even during these therapy sessions. "How is everything going Anna, any breakthroughs this week?" Kassy asked, tapping her pen on her notepad.

"No...Hell no...it's like it's gotten worse. I fucked some random guy I met at a bus stop behind a dumpster on Wednesday. I don't even know if I bothered asking him his name....I'm so fucked up." Anna said, as she caressed her own thighs like a nervous tick.

"Did you try and implement any of the techniques we've discussed?" Kassy asked, and stared at Anna. She noticed Anna's attention was on the framed picture of Sam that she kept on her desk.

"I mean I try, I say to myself, this guy isn't just an object for me to use for pleasure, he's a person, with thoughts and feelings. But it doesn't really help that guys don't care, if you are pretty and want to fuck, most of them will just say yes anyway. Is that your husband Dr. Moon? I didn't know you were married." Anna said changing the subject, as she got up from the couch and strode across the room, picking up the picture of Sam.

"Boyfriend, we aren't married...yet." Kassy replied, but already her mind was starting to formulate a plan. "Do you want to fuck him?" She bluntly asked.

"What? Doc I mean sure he's fucking hot, you are a lucky girl, but most chicks get pretty angry when I sleep with their boyfriends." Anna laughed.

"That's because you are doing it without consent. I've been developing a radical new therapy to deal with clients with your condition. My theory is that it is the rush of doing something naughty without getting caught is what fuels your desires. I feel that knowing I'll be watching you defile my boyfriend might be the catalyst to your recovery. Would you be interested in giving it a try?" Kassy asked in a cool and calculating tone.

"I guess, if you really think it will help, but I just going to be honest here Doc, It's not going to bother me a bit if you watch me bang your guy. Hell even if you joined in, I think you are smoking hot, and I've wanted to eat your pussy for quite some time." Anna said, putting the picture frame back on the desk and sauntering around to get closer to Kassy.

"I appreciate the compliment Anna, but that's not part of the process. I will just be an observer. You'll have to seduce and bed Sam all on your own, knowing that I will be watching. Do you think you can do that?" Kassy asked.

"I have yet to find a guy that can resist me once I get my engine going. Are you sure you are okay with this? I don't want to jeopardize our professional relationship, you are the best therapist I've been to." Ana answered.

"No worries there, your safe as my client." Kassy said, taking her pen and scratching down her address. "Take this and show up at 5pm promptly. That's when Sam gets home. I'll be in the bedroom closet, don't mention that. He'll ask where I am, just tell him that you are an old friend that stopped by for a visit. You can tell him that there was an emergency at my office and I had to run out. Then it's up to you to make it happen. He may be hesitant, but I'm sure you can make things happen." Kassy instructed Anna.

The rest of the day Kassy was completely distracted. She barely paid attention to any of her other clients, phoning it in. Her mind was obsessed with the idea of Sam fucking Anna. At 4:30 she said goodbye to Dr. Kane and went home. She wrote another note and left it on the counter.

'Hey hun, had to run back to work for a while, I am expecting an old friend to drop by, if you could be a dear and entertain her till I get home, I shouldn't be too late. Love you, Kass'

She stripped nude, grabbed a vibrator out of her bedstand drawer and walked into the closet. The closet was angled so that she could see into the living room. Soon after that Sam got home from work and minutes later, a knock on the front door meant that her deepest fantasy would soon be coming true.

Kass was being odd these days. Sam didn't specifically know why, but he had a sneaking suspicion it had something to do with the story she was telling last night. But what? Was she embarrassed about her family situation? Or did she think this was something he would have been offended by? It filled his thoughts as he worked, making him go through his routine at a marginally slower pace than he would have liked.

Even Sam's supervisor noticed, seeming to think one of his top employees was feeling ill. Maybe he was, just not in a wholly physical sense. Something was up with Kass, and he desperately wanted to help the woman he loved. But what could he do when Kass herself wasn't being up front?

As he had been heading home he had been considering buying takeout, but promptly nixed those plans when he got Kass' message. Work was holding her up again, and more than that she had a friend coming. Probably someone from her old sorority. The thought alone made Sam grimace, as he didn't want to dwell on the kinds of stories the two would be exchanging. He wasn't a prude or anything, he just didn't want to know what other people got up to in their bedrooms.

It was information Kass' friends loved to divulge, in contrast.

So, after getting home and changing into a form fitting white T-shirt and dusky blue jeans, Sam waited in the living room for the call to come. He wasn't left waiting long, a knock drawing the russet haired man to the door. He was quick to open it, finding himself blinking down at a shorter, exceptionally busty figure. The girl looked oddly tense, as if the sight of him made her want to explode.

"Oh, you must be Kass' friend. Nice to meet you, I'm Sam," he said, holding a large hand out for her to shake.

"Hi Sam, I'm Annabelle, nice to meet you..." Anna said as she held out her hand and nervously shook with Sam. "Kassy left me a message and said she wouldn't be here by the time I arrived, she said her boyfriend would be home, you must be him. She's a lucky girl, you are very attractive." Anna said, pushing passed Sam and into the apartment. There was something both intrusive and slightly voyeuristic about being inside her therapist's home, not to mention the reason for which she was here.

Anna had her doubts about this supposed 'radical therapy' that Kassy had suggested, it sounded like a load of crap to her, but if Kassy wanted her to fuck her boyfriend while she observed, Anna wasn't about to decline the offer. Sam was really good looking, obviously he worked out and he was tall with russet hair, so everything was green lights on that account.

Anna strode through the apartment like she lived there, picking up photographs off of the bureau and striding around with impunity. She turned the corner and saw the hallway leading to the bedroom and could see the closet door where she knew Kassy was hiding. She gave a sly wink and a smile before turning back to finally regard Sam again. "Hey so do you have anything to drink? I like Vodka, what's your poison?" She asked as she walked over to the stereo system and flipped it on. "Mind if I put on some music?" She asked only after turning on a rock channel.

Kassy was watching from the closet and when Anna winked at her, she sighed deeply. She only hoped that the nympho could keep the secret and get the job done. The way she was pushing boundaries was worrying, she knew Sam was big on personal boundaries and the way Anna was acting might slight him toward her.

This girl was... direct, to put it mildly. Sam watched her for a few moments as he closed the door, curious as she probed around at their photographs and examined everything like some kind of P.I. He wasn't a fan. But, this was Kass' friend. God only knew how long the two had known each other, so maybe this was something Kass would be fine with? He decided not to dwell on it, agitating as the situation was.

"I'll grab you something now." For as cool as Sam was most of the time, he was no stranger to alcohol and they had a decent stash in their home. It was, admittedly, a handy tool for getting Sam to loosen up whenever Kass wanted to try something new. And once he did something drunk, it was easier to convince him to try it sober.

He made a brief detour to the kitchen, prepping a shot glass and a clear bottle of vodka for Anna. Under his other arm he was carrying a heavy brown bottle of brandy, handling the weight easily.

"Here we are," Sam said casually. He set the vodka on the table and let Anna pour something for herself at her leisure. He, meanwhile, grabbed a rounded brandy glass from a nearby cabinet. "So how do you and Kass know each other?" He had no idea how long Kass would be, so he supposed it couldn't hurt to make small talk.

Anna poured herself a shot, staring Sam up and down the whole time, she didn't bother even touching the question he'd asked until after she'd downed the shot. "Kass...Kassandra....yeah....Well I've been seeing her for almost two years now." Anna answered, with a coy smile. Anna was seated on the couch while Sam stood nearby and her eye level was right at his crotch, she made no secret of what she was looking at, letting her eyes drift from his gaze down to his crotch and then slowly back up to meet his eyes again.

"How long have you been dating, 'Kass'? If you don't mind me asking that is. What I mean to ask is, are you two 'serious'?" Anna asked, making the lispy 's' in serious seem to stretch out seductively. Anna poured herself another shot while waiting for his answer.

Sam watched her curiously. Something about this whole situation didn't quite gel with him, something he couldn't wholly put his finger on. He took a long sip of brandy and savored the burn, his own gaze moving down to follow Anna's eyeline. She was checking him out, which Sam supposed wasn't very new to him, but usually women weren't so... well, open about doing it. This woman was shameless.

Then again, if she was from Kass' old sorority, that behaviour wasn't too wildly new to him.

"We've been dating for a few years now, and I'd say we're pretty serious." He was even hoping to marry her, but that would have to wait until he could get to the bottom of what was making her so weird. He took a seat on the couch, their position angled to give a good view from the closet. "Mind if I ask why you came here tonight?"

"Why I came here?" Anna seemed to mull the question over for an extended period of time before answering. "Oh you know...just a couple of old friends catching up..." Anna said with a giggle, it was if Sam was so dense that he hadn't even picked up on the answer to his first question. Kassy had instructed Anna to lie and say that they were long time friends but she had told Sam that she'd been 'seeing' Anna for two years. The guy was handsome but he obviously wasn't the fastest on the uptake.

Anna scooted closer to Sam on the couch, she was wearing a short black skirt with a slit that ran up her right thigh almost to her pelvis. Her leg was exposed and she readjusted her position so that her knee bumped into his, she made no move to remove it. "Wow dating for years, tell me the truth, have you ever noticed anything strange about Kasandra? I mean yeah she's super hot, and she's got a good career, you'd think a guy would have put a ring on that and put that shit on lock down....you know unless he suspected there might be something more to her." Anna said, she leaned forward allowing her blouse, which wasn't buttoned for the top three to fall open giving Sam a good look down at her big breasts, while she reached for another shot.

The truth was that Sam wasn't paying too much attention to this woman. He was trying to be polite, as best he could be anyway, but he already knew he didn't like her all that much. She was rather lacking in boundaries, and that aside he got a vibe off her that he didn't know how to describe. Something about her seemed off, like this was all part of some joke he wasn't privy to knowing.

"Well..." Sam polished off his brandy, leaving a warm buzz slowly permeating through his body. "She's been acting a little strange these days. There's something on her mind, but I have no idea what," the handsome male commented. No point in going into too much detail for her "But I'm sure we'll get past it. I was hoping to talk to her when she got home."

"Wow you sound really understanding, that's a good trait for a boyfriend to have." Anna remarked, her eyes followed the glass of brandy to his lips and she stared again as he finished his glass off.

"I think I may have some clue as to why Kassandra is acting odd though, if you are interested I'd be more than willing to share my inside information." Anna said, setting her shot glass down on the table and returning her hands to her lap. Her fingers lightly scratched at the thin dark fabric of her nylon pantyhose as her hand ascended toward the slit in her dress.

Meanwhile in the closet, Kassy's ass puckered when she heard Anna offer 'inside info'. What was this bitch doing? She's going to blow the whole thing. Kassy nearly gasp, pulling her hand up over her mouth to muffle the sound.

"You see Sammy, I think what your darling soon-to-be fiance would like would be for you to fuck me....Hard....I have it on some authority that she may have a sort of fetish for that sort of thing. Has she ever mentioned anything like that before?" Anna asked, her hand let go of the grip on her stockinged leg and reached over and gently laid on Sam's blue jean covered leg.

Sam scratched the back of his head. He heard Anna out, and then regarded her as if she had just grown a second head. "She wants me to..." Well that just sounded insane! Kassy was adventurous, sure, but what could she possibly get out of watching him fuck another woman? And that aside, he was sure she would have mentioned it before... then again, Sam thought back to last night, and the story of Kass' aunt.

Wait a minute... With his inhibitions chipped slightly by brandy, he glanced down to the hand settled on his lap. His heavy cock started to strain in his jeans, letting Anna get a feel for his impressive size. That was another factor that had made Kassy latch onto him over the many other guys pining after her in college. "Come on, there's no way Kass would be into something like that..." But if she was, then... well Sam would do anything to make Kass happy, but this idea sounded insane!

Kassy was furious, Anna had betrayed her trust and told Sam exactly what she wanted to keep from him. She almost stood and exited the closet, but held herself instead. She could see Anna was making progress with her boyfriend and the chance to watch him fuck her so close, she wasn't willing to blow it just yet.

Anna leaned forward, showing off her giant breasts through the low cut top she was wearing. Her hand could feel the tension building in Sam's jeans as her manhood was starting to stiffen. She moved her hand up his thigh and roughly grabbed the growing bulge. "Sammy, Sammy, Sammy, what do we have here? You are such a vanilla boy, but it appears you're packing quite a package." Anna said, slipping down off the couch to a kneeling position in front of Sam. "Why don't you let me undo you pants so you can be more comfortable. I'll suck your cock and we'll all be a lot happier. You'll get that big dick sucked, I'll get my needs fulfilled and your girlfriend will get her pervy cuckhold fantasy fulfilled. Everybody wins."

Sam sat up slightly as Anna swiftly found her way between his legs. "Hey hold on now," he protested, only to tense as he felt the hem of his newly opened jeans slid down, going far enough to let his fat shaft rise up. He could have, if he wanted, easily plucked Anna up and tossed her out the door. Instead he sat there, watching as Anna surveyed his cock. A slew of thoughts filled him.

Was he really going to do this? Was this really what Kass was into? If it was then he'd gladly do it, if only to help their relationship along but... He swallowed hard, a fat ten inches of dick tensing before the buxom nyphomaniac. "I... I dunno. I'd do anything to make Kass happy, but if you're lying about this..."

"If I'm lying about this...You'll do what? Get your dick sucked by a sexy nympho slut? Oh Sammy, you are so sweet and cute, I could just eat you up!" Anna said with a cruel smile before diving onto Sam's cock, swallowing his growing ten incher down without so much as a gag. Anna was a masterful cocksucker and she deepthroated
Sam, working at a good pace, while cradling his balls with one hand. Her other hand disappeared under the hem of her dress as she started to tickle her clit and rub her wet slit.

In the closet, Kassy let a big smile stretch across her lips, even though Anna had ratted her out to Sam, she'd still managed to seal the deal. The sight of another woman, a filthy whore of a woman, sucking her nice boyfriend's cock was positively exhilarating. Kassy's own hands dropped down to her sex, and began to masturbate. She slipped two fingers into herself and began to work them in and out. She could feel her pussy moisten and a shiver ran up her spine. "Fuck her baby, fuck that little slut." Kassy whispered.

Hot damn... Kass was an expert at most things sexual, and had really knocked Sam's socks off on their first time together. But this girl, whoever the fuck she really was (even Kass' sorority slut friends weren't this freaky, Sam noted) seemed even more skilled. He gave a soft groan in relief and decided to simply roll with it, the massaging stroked of her throat soothing his frayed nerves.

Sam draped his beefy arms over the back of the sofa, his head tilting backward. Fortunately he had a good deal of stamina, and even with Anna sucking him off masterfully he was able to hold out against her assault.

Sam was good and hard in Anna's mouth, the head of his big cock swelled and filled her airway till the point she couldn't draw breath. She positively loved sucking big dicks, mostly black guys were the only ones that could choke her with their girth, but this white boy had plenty enough to do the job. Anna let go with her bladder, piss spraying out passed her hand and puddling on the floor between her knees.

At first this little bladder issue had surprised her, she'd remembered being young with her first boyfriends and feeling embarrassed that she lost bladder control when she was really turned on, but now that she was older and more experienced she actually enjoyed wetting herself, there was just something dirty about it that really turned her on.

Kassy's eyes grew large when she saw Anna piss herself on her carpet, the yellow liquid sprayed out of her with quite a bit of force and Kassy remembered then that Anna had mentioned this trait to her before during one of their sessions. The act was vile and disgusting and it really turned Kassy on. Two fingers in her pussy became first three and then all four as she pounded herself. Kassy found herself wondering if she could do it herself, just disobey the childhood toilet training that adults ended up pounding into their children's heads, and just piss herself. The point was moot though, because she felt her first orgasm coming on and a great shiver ran through her whole body. Her nipples got hard enough to cut glass, and she reached up with her free hand and wrenched her right tit till it hurt.

Meanwhile back out in the living room, Anna popped off Sam's cock with an audible pop. "oops looks like I made a little mess....You should spank me for being bad Sammy...I need discipline or how is a naughty little nympho ever gonna learn?" Anna said in a faux-little girl voice. She stood up from her knees , pulled her wetted dress up over her big round ass, and flopped down over Sam's lap hard. Her weight falling onto his stiff shaft violently, she giggled as he huffed from discomfort. She liked the feeling of his spit covered cock rubbing on her stomach and up between the bottom cleft of her cleavage.

"Ah Jesus what the hell..." Sam grumbled, looking down to the mess pooling on the hardwood floor. Yeah this girl was a freak alright. Thank god he and Kass decided against carpeting this area, it would have made this situation a good deal more annoying. "I hope you know you're cleaning that up," Sam firmly told her. But, for now, he would put it aside and deal with it properly later.

For now it wasn't the most important thing.

Anna's weight flopped over his lap, making Sam grunt at the sudden shift of pressure. He felt her pinning his slick cock, closing his eyes as he tried not to focus on the friction on his dick. One large hand was able to catch both of Anna's wrists, keeping them clutched together while his right hand swung down and slapped noisily against her large backside. "Dunno where the fuck Kass found you... wait, shit, I'm gonna take a wild guess and assume you're one of her patients," he said dryly, before giving her rear another resounding smack, leaving a distinct red handprint in passing.

"Oh what are you gonna do, make me lick up my own piss?" Anna suggested when Sam scolded her for pissing on the floor. She gasp in pleasure as he manhandled her wrists.

"Winner, winner, chicken dinner...give this man a prize!" Anna announced when Sam finally figured out who she was. She took a deep breath in as he reered his big arm back, in anticipation of the coming smack.

"Ouch!....Oh Daddy you're hitting me too hard!" Anna cried out in fake pain, letting a small giggle go. "Harder motherfucker! Leave some marks to I have something to remember you by tomorrow!" Anna yelled, her body slithering against Sam's hard cock.

Kassy was absolutely captivated, she was still furiously masturbating, but now had to lean against the closet wall to keep herself upright. Her face was pressed up against the slatted closet door so she could see everything. She couldn't believe that he vanilla boyfriend was playing along. In all the years they'd been together he'd never spanked her, let alone been okay with any sort of watersports play. In fact she'd had to get him really drunk to even try anything as mundane as letting her tickle his ass with a pinky finger, now here he was paddling some whore's piss covered ass. This was by far the sexiest thing she'd ever witness, and she knew right then and there, that their love live was about to get a lot more exciting. Kassy wondered what other sluts she could get to fuck Sam, Who else?

"If that's what it takes. I'm not getting a mop for you," he replied. Sam pushed it aside for now, only making a conscious effort to spread his legs further apart, just to ensure none of it got on his feet. He'd have to watch his step for a little while.

For now though Sam found himself oddly intrigued with this situation. So, his girlfriend had some kind of freaky ass fetish like this? If she wanted to watch, did that mean she was already watching them?

His hand met her ass with a harder smack, the large cheeks of Anna's ass bouncing and shaking, tanning the pale cheeks red. As he kept up his steady paddling motions, his cock throbbing under Anna, he took a moment to glance around himself. He was mainly looking for hiding spots, and then stopped when he found himself looking at the nearby closet. He could just about barely see a shadow in the slats...

"A fucking mop? Goddamn you are one vanilla mutherfucker! A girl offers to lick her own piss of the floor and you suggest a fucking mop?" Anna complained, but was cut short with the barrage of smacks to her big ass. "Atleast you can spank hard..." She cooed, but noticed Sam seem distracted, she turned her head, to look over her shoulder and saw that the handsome guy wasn't paying attention to her, but instead appeared to be staring at the closet.

Kassy gasp when Sam turned his head, obviously looking around. His eyes were fully set on the closet and Kassy tried to pull away, but with her hand firmly wedged in her wet cunt and the other gripping her big tit, she was off balanced and started to tumble. The door of the closet gave way and Kassy came rolling out on to the bedroom floor in a naked heap.

Anna began to laugh almost immediately. "Well don't be shy girl, come on over here and watch me fuck your boyfriend up close!!!"

Kassy's eyes were big as saucers, as she looked up and locked eyes with Sam. "It's not what you think baby...I swear!" Kassy tried to placate the situation, but there was nothing really to say. She'd been caught, and now the cat was out of the bag. Kassy slowly made her way back to her knees, then to her feet. "Don't be mad Sam, please, I know this is fucked up but....But....I think it's really hot...Can you fuck her please?" Kassy said, walking slowly over to the couch where Anna and Sam were positioned.

"You heard the bitch, let's fuck big boy!" Anna interjected, trying to wriggle free from Sam's grip on her wrists.

Sam gave a small groan of annoyance. "Sweetheart if you wanted me to do this, maybe you coulda' talked to me first? And maybe bring home someone who isn't a mental patient?" he asked dryly. His grip remained firm and unwaving despite Anna's wriggling in his lap. "I'll do anything to make you happy, so maybe avoid all the cryptic shit in the future, yeah?" Sam suggested.

For now though he had a feeling this bitch in his grip wouldn't shut up if she didn't get dicked soon. He supposed he could oblige her and then talk more openly with his girlfriend.

Sam dragged Anna along until she was pressed to the armrest of the couch, and he was quick to move in behind her. Slowly, he removed his shirt and discarded it toward the closet, wanting to keep it clean before he got to sweating. With Anna's pussy exposed, and soaked of course, he had little issue in gripping the base of his thick shaft and slowly pushing it into her exposed pussy. She was a bit tighter than he had expected, but he got an odd thrill from Kass' eyes being on them.

Kassy took the tongue lashing without so much as a word in her defense, she was too taken by the sight of the whore wriggling against Sam's strength. Her hands again slipped down to her pussy and she started rubbing her clit as Sam dragged Anna over the armrest of the couch. "That's it baby, fuck her hard." Kassy whispered breathlessly.

"Oh yeah, you like that Doc? You like seeing your prissy boyfriend fuck my hot ass...." Anna was starting to say, but the sudden invasion of Sam's big cock into her vagina made her pause. "Holy shit, that is a thick cock, Pump me motherfucker, fuck me hard!" Anna preened.

"Yes baby...yes...Fuck her!" Kassy mirrored Anna's sentiment. Kassy felt a sudden urge, having Anna's head at her crotch level, she wondered if she should give Anna a taste of her wet pussy. She didn't have to wonder long, because Anna reached out with her now free hands and grabbed Kassy by the hips, pulling her toward her wanton mouth.

"Come here Doc, This is the best therapy I've ever got!" Anna said with a cruel laugh and pushed Kassy's hand out of the way so she could start eating her therapist's cunt. Kassy groaned, her eyes staring down over Anna's back as Sam pushed in and out of Anna's slit. "Oh my god, I'm going to cum!" Kassy gasp.

Back
Top Bottom