Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Letrixia's Search for Stories [F x M/F/O] [Mood: Dom]

Letrixia

Star
About Me:

* I am over thirty years old female
* Spanish is my main language, so please excuse a bit of a spelling mistakes.
* I will always rp in third person
* No Gross Stuff
* I will rp as any gender
* I will try to post as much as you do. HOWEVER give me a one line and I will not reply back.
* I will try to post as much as I can when I can. However please note that sometimes I just might not feel up to replying to a particular rp, respect that.
* Wanna get to know me better? add me to

Discord: pm me

My Likes

* School Settings
* Zombies!
* Plots Plots Plots!
* Bondage
* Humiliation
* Golden Showers
* Spanking
* Pain
* BDSM
* Blackmail
* Kidnapping
* Drama
* Chastity
* More will be added

My Dislikes

* Scat
* Bestiality
* Furries
* Extreme Abuse
* Gore
* Vore

Last edited:
Smut Plot
Femdom Island: [6/29/2023]
Few months they were passed since the new law passed allowing some islands to be ruled only by woman. Those islands were a way the government had to lower the protest from Feminist which was getting to the extreme. Yc lives with your father since your mother passed away a couple of years ago. Deciding it was best for the beneifts you both agreed to move to one of the femdom islands that offered a lot of benefits for the males to go live there. However, it was all a lie and once you got there leaving would not be possible since woman can legally own any men they wished.

The first day back to your new high school you notice that there are lots of males on their knees with chastity cages and owned by girls. Lucky to not have anybody yet and thinking for that to happen he had to agree to it he keeps on going unaware that the school princess already has her eyes set on both him and his father!.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom