Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Specific-ish Craving (F for M, non-con, dark)

Kel

Meteorite
I was recently on vacation in a tropical, foreign country at a resort filled with all sorts of guests of different nationalities. I couldn't stop think about how hot it would be to be taken against my will in a strange, beautiful place. I have a few scene ideas below, but feel free to add one of your own. Each of these plots assumes my character is at a resort in a foreign country on her honeymoon.

- A group of janitorial employees or groundskeepers decide to break into MC's hotel room late on night. They tie her husband up and have their way with her in front of him.

- A group of teenagers, either native to the country or vacationers, decide to have some fun with MC. Maybe they see her at the bar alone after a fight with her husband and start buying her drinks. Once she's good and drunk, they surround her and do whatever they please.

- A serial rapist is at the resort and decides to target MC and her husband. He kidnaps them and keeps them in their room all day, raping MC in front of her husband.

- A man involved in the white slave trade sees MC and she catches his eye. He drugs her and kidnaps her, taking her to a remote spot where she'll be trained and auctioned to a local brothel.

- A bartender slips a drug into MC's drink and follows her when she leaves the bar. He'll take her back to the hotel kitchens where the whole staff will get a turn. Maybe they blackmail her afterwards with pictures or videos.

I'd love to discuss those plots or any you come up with :). As you can tell, I'm a big fan of darker kinks like rape and humiliation.

Back
Top Bottom