Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sweet Revenge (Nurse x Houdini)

Mara was getting more and more and more nervous with every second that passed. She sat in the rental car sweating bullets. He was gone so long that she actually started to doze off. She jumped up and almost screeched when the sergeant came back to her window. "Of course, sir." she mumbled, opening the door and stepping out of the car. She walked around the jeep and stood nervously, her hands twisted together in front of her.

Dan stayed on the driver's side of the car, his slightly baggy uniform rippling every time a car whizzed by. "Just keep your hands were I can see them," he ordered sternly. "Don't drop them below the hood of the car," he added. He took a pair of latex gloves out of his pants pockets and put them on. Procuring a small flashlight out of his shirt pocket next, he stooped inside the car, running his hands over both front seats, along the floor mats, in the glove box, and then the console. Once all was clear there, he glanced back over at Mara, and then continued searching under the driver's seat. In a few moments, he picked up the little baggie, and holding it between two gloved fingers, he walked around the car to Mara. "Backup requested at Eastbound mile post 24.7 on the 305," he barked into his radio. "Is this yours?" he asked sternly, holding it up near her face.

Mara was squirming anxiously at the passenger's side of the car. Her hands were on the top of the Jeep and she was drumming her fingers on top of it nervously. When the officer stepped up to her with the baggy of white powder her jaw dropped open in shock. "N-n-no!" she screeched in absolute horror. "Of course not! It...it must have been in here from the last rental," she spluttered, her heart pounding so hard she thought it might explode.

Officer Hernandez looked at her with a grim expression, doing his best to convey suspicion that she was lying. "That may be true, but we have to take you in for questioning until we can verify that," he explained calmly. "I'm not going to arrest you until another officer arrives on the scene, because you're a woman," he added. A few minutes later, a second, identical patrol car pulled up behind Dan's. Another male officer of about the same age hopped out, this one with a blond buzz cut, and shorter than Sgt Hernandez. "Place your arms behind your back, please," Dan requested once the second officer was at his side, going on to read Mara her rights.

Mara blinked rapidly for a few seconds while the officer was handcuffing her. Then the tears started to pour. "It's not mine!" she screeched desperately, "I swear to God, it's not mine!" she sputtered, stumbling backwards as the officer dragged her towards the patrol car. "You can do a blood test! Or a pee test! Or whatever! I swear, Officer please!" she felt like her life was completely screwed up right now. And she didn't even have anyone to call. If she called Shayne he would just laugh at her.

Officer Hernandez dragged the pleading girl towards the patrol car. "Just calm down," he instructed her. "If we can confirm your story, we'll release you. But you were in the possession of the car, your name was on the rental contract, and a substance believed to be narcotics was discovered after a probable cause search," he explained. He started at her coldly, knowing that his technical explanation wasn't going to calm a sobbing twenty-one year old. "Or, Ryan," he snickered, turning to the light haired officer. "Do you want to give her the pee test she volunteered for when we get back to the station?" They both chuckled, and Dan then prodded her into the backseat of his car, shamelessly grabbing her butt and using it to push her inside.

Mara felt the grab at her ass. She felt it distinctly and it angered her. She slid into the back of the patrol car, tilting over on to her side. She hurriedly sat up correctly but was still sort of crooked and leaning forward, unable to sit back against the seat because of her hands cuffed in the back. She'd also heard the joke between the two officers about the pee test. They'd made it sound like the pee test was going to be administered personally. She shook her head a little bit, trying to dry her face of the tears. She had to pull herself together.

Officer Rodriguez hopped into his car, and drove Mara the ten minutes to the local precinct, his fellow officer's car behind him. Being that it was a Saturday afternoon in a quiet L.A. suburb, they were the only two on duty in the precinct. In fact, Ryan had been sitting around, not doing much at the station when he was called in as backup. When they got there, the two officers took her out of the car a little roughly, led her inside the cool building to a big cell in full view from the officer's desks, removed the handcuffs, and prodded Mara inside, slamming the cage closed behind her. "Go call the rental company. See if they cleaned the car between rentals," Dan said to the other officer. So, Ryan left the room, cell phone in hand, while Dan reclined in his chair, hands behind his head, and glared over at Mara. "So, you nervous?" he asked with a big grin.

By the time Mara was uncuffed and in the cell she was completely torn apart. She couldn't believe this was happening to her. When the officer lounged back in his chair and taunted her she jumped up from the bench in the cell and almost attacked the bars that separated them. "Nervous?" she growled, through with the coy and innocent act, "Nervous? I'm supposed to get one phone call, right? Get me the phone. I'm calling my father."

Looking disinterested, Dan glanced up at her, took a sip of bottled water, and sauntered over to Mara. "Sure, you can have a phone call," he said with a grin. He knew she was from out of town and didn't have anyone who could come down to the station. Maybe her father could call a local lawyer or something, but he decided to let her have the call. Picking the key off his belt, he unlocked the cell door, grabbed her by the elbow, and led her over to the phone on his desk. "Sure you don't want some cards for a good lawyer instead?" he taunted.

She growled at the man and tried to wrench her elbow away from him but he held her tight. "No," she snapped at him, picking up the phone and dialing her father. "I need Robert Holdson," she spat into the phone, "No, I'm his daughter," she paused for a moment, "His daughter" she spat more insistently, "God damn." she yelled and slammed the phone down. "He decided to take a quick trip to fucking Barbados,"

Dan held back from snickering as Mara's plan went up in flames. "Aw, Daddy's out of town?" he said with mock sympathy. "Well I guess that was your call, honey," he added matter-of-factly, grabbing her elbow and beginning to drag her back to the cell. Just then, Ryan came in. "I talked with the manager at the rental agency. She checked with the guy who processed the car his morning, and he vacuumed under all the seats," he announced. "He's coming in tomorrow to make a signed statement," Ryan added to Dan, ignoring Mara. Dan nodded solemnly and was about to shove Mara in the cell and slam the door, but then paused. "Guess that's the word," he told her. "You can spend the night here, and a judge will set bail in the morning."

Mara was pissed. Extremely pissed. Shayne had called her out on cheating. She got pulled over for not only speeding but for some bogus drugs that weren't even hers. And now her father was off on some trip to Barbados undoubtedly with one of his whore assistants. And now she was spending the night in some dank jail cell. She glared up at the officer and wrenched her arm away from him and stepping inside the cell herself. "Then I guess you should leave me the hell alone until morning."

Dan nodded at her and slammed the door closed. Leaving her to Ryan's watch for a few minutes, he went outside and called Shayne. Five minutes later, Shayne was on the way to the precinct. And twenty-five minutes later, Dan returned to the lonely cell area, no longer alone, but with Shayne at his side, closing the door behind him and locking it. "Hi there, darling," Shayne sneered, leaning up against the bars and wrapping his hand around one of them, glaring down at Mara, the officers now in the background.

Mara had fallen over onto her side on the slim bench on the side of the small cell. She only sat up when she heard Shayne's taunting voice. She squinted her eyes when she saw him standing there, his hands wrapped around the bars and a smug look on his face. "Shayne?" she asked incredulously, knowing the only way on earth he could be here is if one of the officers had called him. If they had known she'd been his girlfriend. "Do...do you have something to do with this?"

Shayne gasped in disbelief. "You think I would be in on this? Where would you get that idea?" He pulled at the door to the cage, but it was locked. Dan, seeing his desire to enter, quickly unlocked the door for him. Shayne used his new found power to stalk in and advance on Mara. "Still feeling so high on your horse? Still feeling super-bitchy like usual?" taunted rudely, standing over her bench. "Or have you been put in your place yet?"

Mara wasn't afraid of Shayne. She had never once in their entire relationship been afraid of him. The one and only time he'd ever tried to show her dominance was that morning when he'd hidden her clothes. Mara stood up and glared at him, not intimidated by their height difference. Mara was five seven, taller than most girls, so Shayne only had a couple of inches on her. "Put in my place? What, you think just cause you got me in a jail cell you're some kind of master? Huh?" she sneered at him, her blood boiling. "You wish. In three years when have I ever so much as said please?"

Shayne was a little bit glad that Mara challenged him. He needed a small test of his resolve to teach her a big lesson. "You never did," he shot back at her, a lump rising in his throat. "And I put up with it. I put up with all your shit," he accused her, his voice starting to rise, and his finger waving near her face, which was only inches from his. "We always did whatever you wanted, and I worshiped the ground you walked on," he went on. "And how was I repaid? You fucked my friend. So sit down and shut up," he shouted in her face, pushing her shoulders down roughly back down toward the bench.

Mara had opened her mouth to retort back to him, about to sneer at him for his voice raising as he yelled at her but he shoved her down before she could get a word out. That surprised her. She plopped back down on the bench and stared at him for a moment before she narrowed her eyes and replied slowly. "Yeah. Yeah I fucked your friend. I fucked your friend because you left. You moved across the fucking country. You left me alone. After three years. I felt betrayed and I tried to wait but you know what, I couldn't. And Kyle made me feel better." she was laying it on thick and mean purposely.

Shayne sneered back at her. What she said hurt, but he didn't let it stop him. "Hey," he countered. "You were the self-proclaimed 'pants-wearer' in our relationship. Why didn't you do the right thing and just end it if you didn't think you could hold out? Why did you screw him, and then come out here and pretend to be my loyal girlfriend?" He was really starting to shout, and his face was flushing, but he no longer felt the nerves. He only felt the anger, and the adrenaline, and he liked the feelings in a sense. Next, Dan, always the instigator when they were younger, took the moment to interrupt. "She should make it up to you, dude," he suggested to Shayne, slipping into civilian-speak. "She should suck your dick right here and now."

Mara's head twisted to the side sharply when Dan said that she should suck Shayne's dick. Her face twisted in disgust and she snorted rudely, "Excuse me? Suck his dick? Hah!" she laughed loudly and cruelly and gave Shayne the meanest look she'd probably ever given him, even in all the arguments they'd had and all of the terrible things she'd said to him. "Your penis has never come anywhere near my mouth, and that's not going to change now." she crossed her arms in front of her chest and leaned back against the cell wall, "Besides. If you had a problem with me wearing the pants, maybe you should've stepped out of your fag skirt before today."

Shayne was about to dismiss his friend's comment as the ridiculous suggestion it was, but then Mara opened her big mouth. He couldn't back down from such an insulting challenge in front of his friends. "What, you bitch?" he shouted, reaching back and slapping her across the face. While she was still startled, he took her by the shoulders and forced her roughly off the bench, and down onto the ground. "I think you should make it up by sucking me off. For all I did for you, I damn well deserved it before now. So get on your knees like the fucking slut you are," he demanded, not knowing where all this was coming from within him.

Mara had never been slapped in her entire life by anyone except one man. There was only one man in all of Mara's twenty-one years who had had the authority to smack her when he was uppity. That same man was now fucking a women probably forty years his junior in Barbados while Mara was in a jail cell in California. Needless to say, Mara was reeling from the strong slap. So much so that she didn't even realize that she was on the ground until he shook her and made her look up at him. She could feel the welt growing on her face and was speechless for a moment. When she finally regained herself she shook her head and tried to stand up. "No, no." she mumbled.

By the time Mara tried to stand up, Shayne had his pants and boxers down to his knees, the same ones that she'd stripped off him on the couch earlier in the day. He caught a hold of her head, and shoved it back down towards the ground. He actually felt funnier about letting his junk hang out in front of his two friends that about shoving it in Mara's unwilling face. "Not so fast, slut," he scolded her, keeping a grip on her scalp. Rocking his hips towards her, he rubbed his half-hard cock in her face, over her nose, mouth and cheek. The cock that she'd doled out pleasure to over the last three years according to her own ration schedule, yet had never put near her mouth. "Open up," he growled.

She'd never been in this kind of situation before. She never gave much head, mostly because she'd been in a relationship with Shayne for three years and refused to give it to him. She'd done it before, of course, because the men she had been with hadn't allowed her to have complete control of the relationship. But she'd certainly never been on the floor with a handful of her hair pulling her head taut and a cock rubbing her face. She had two options, open her mouth and let him have at her or open her mouth and bite the daylights out of him. For now, she chose to just open her mouth.

Back
Top Bottom