Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sweet Revenge (Nurse x Houdini)

Shayne moaned as they kept arguing. "Ahh, okay. I love it, because... because it's where you're fr.. from," he responded. He knew she was uptight and snobby, but wasn't going to tell her that now. He’d loosely insinuated it, and that was good enough for the time being. He shared her kiss as her pussy clenched and gripped at him, shooting a wild orgasm through his woman’s soft body. He moaned as she moaned, their lips pressing together, and her ass arching in the air as she came. Then, he glanced over at the coffee table, and saw his still-wrapped condom. In his haste to get going, he forgot to put it on! Or actually, Mara should have made sure he put it on, since she initiated everything. He looked back at her with pleading eyes as she pulled away from him, leaving him only a moment away from cumming. "Pleeeeease, baby. Finish me off. A handjob, at least," he begged.

Her face twisted in disgust at his notion of her giving him a handjob. "And get your cum all over me? Please, Shayne. That's disgusting. You should've put the condom on." and she rolled her eyes at him a little dramatically. "If you really need something, I can stand here naked while you jerk yourself off, but there's no way in hell I'm getting your stuff on my hands. I just got a manicure before I came here," and she held out her perfectly manicured pink fingernails on her hand as an example of why she couldn't possibly do that. She sauntered over to her suitcase and unzipped it, pulling out a towel and a bag with toiletries in it.

Shayne scrunched up his face, pleading with her as he reached down, and started massaging his own cock. He was prepared for the possibility that he was going to jack himself off in order to get any fulfillment. "Marrrra," he complained. "You can kneel on the side of the couch," he suggested. If she gave him a handjob from the side, it would land on him, not her. In the worst-case, she'd get a little on her fingernails. "Think of all the times I ate you out," he said, trying to use that as a little leverage. "With your dripping pussy juices all over my face." He leered at her lewdly as she bent over her suitcase, reaching out, but he was just out of reach of her smooth butt. "Orrrr, you could put the condom on now before you give me a handjob." He was desperate for any release besides getting himself off. As pitiful as a condom-covered handjob was, at least it would be her getting him off, and not himself.

She turned and looked at him for a second. He seemed really desperate for her to touch him. She sighed and stalked back over to the couch, grabbing the condom off of the coffee table. She ripped it open and pushed his hand off of his cock. She slid the condom down over his length and then wrapped her hand around his covered cock. Mara sighed dramatically and began pumping up and down on his length hurriedly to try to get him off. "You're lucky I love you," she said jokingly as she looked up at him. She wasn't really that irritated at him, she figured he had earned this through his begging.

It was kind of sad, since he'd hoped reunion sex would go better, but all in all, he was glad that Mara had decided to go along. "Ohhh," he moaned, gripping at the couch with his fingernails. "I love youuu so much. I owe you for thissss," he groaned with faux gratitude. Soon, his manhood picked up where it had left off, and began spasming with pleasure, letting out several squirts of his juices, and filling up the tip of the condom completely. Letting out a long, loud moan as he closed his eyes, he placed his hand over hers on his cock, and sunk back into the couch. "Ahhh, baby," he gasped under his breath, pleased enough with how it ended for him.

Mara cringed when she saw Shayne's cock begin to spurt into the condom. As soon as he was finished she stood back up and grabbed her towel, sauntering over towards the stairs in her still naked state. "I know babe. I love you too," she chirped as she hopped up the stairs. "Now I'm really going to shower. I'll be back in fifteen," and then she went upstairs to find the master bathroom. She took a long cold shower (as it was way too hot in SoCal for a hot shower) and then sauntered out. She towel dried her hair and then laid her towel on the counter in the bathroom. She walked out into the hallway still naked, completely comfortable with her body. "Shayne, babe? Where are you?"

"Okay, baby. Try not to get too worked up in there thinking about me," he teased from his laid-out position. Shayne relaxed into the couch for a couple minutes, enjoying the release that Mara had provided him. But then he forced himself to clear his mind. He was going to do something that was completely out of character for himself. However, he'd been cheated on, and that wasn't an ordinary occurrence in his life, thus it didn't merit an ordinary response. He quickly wiped his cock off with a paper towel and tossed the towel and condom in the trash before washing his hands. What a bitch. She balked at the though of touching her boyfriend's penis unless she had something as a buffer? Ridiculous.

He quickly dressed completely, and then took Mara's travel bag and her strewn about clothes, and dumped them all in a closet in the back of his bedroom. He was in the bedroom when he heard her emerge from the bathroom. "I'm over here," he called out, opening the door of the bedroom and standing in the doorway, blocking it up. He had to force himself not to look at her naked body to accomplish what he wanted. "So how was it not having any sex for three months?" he asked, arms folded across his chest, glaring directly into Mara's eyes. He was not used to acting authoritative at all, but hoped himself being dressed and Mara being undressed would be a good start.

Mara immediately turned towards Shayne's voice when she heard it and walked to him. She smiled at him and then laughed when he asked her how it was. She walked right up to him and pressed herself against him gently. Now that he was dressed and she had showered she was feeling like a tease and was eager to do her stuff. She wrapped an arm around his neck and kissed him playfully, "It was horrible. I missed you so much," she rubbed his chest gently and kept smiling at him but frowned when she realized that his arms were crossed and he was glaring at her. "What's wrong, Shayne?"

He stood there and let her kiss his neck, his heart pounding. But, shortly after she started rubbing at his chest, he unfolded his arms, and pushed hers back down towards her waist. He couldn't believe that he was doing this, but he had to now. He had to confront her. His heart felt like it was in his throat as she started glaring at him. Never in the course of their relationship had he done anything so forceful toward Mara. "That isn't what I heard," he revealed. "I heard you couldn't keep your legs closed," he shot out with an angry frown, re-crossing his arms.

She stumbled back a little when he pushed her arms down. She let them hang down for a moment, staring at him in disbelief until he accused her. Shit, was the first thing she thought, how the hell does he know? "What?" she asked him defensively, crossing her own arms across her chest and shifting her weight to one hip like a typical diva. "Who the hell told you that? And why would you believe someone else over me? Huh?" she narrowed her eyes and her glare became fiery, "What the hell are you playing at, Shayne?"

Shayne did his best to hold his ground, although to be honest, he was feeling a little intimidated. But, he reminded himself, he had the truth on his side. That was enough, wasn't it? He dared to look her over a little bit, her clean skin still quite alluring, cheater or not. She was really cocky to the end, he thought, as she stood there, head cocked to the side, arms folded over her generous breasts, still wearing a confident look. "Why?" he retorted. "Are you denying it? Are you saying you didn't fuck Kyle?"

Her mouth dropped open when he said Kyle's name. It stayed open for a moment but then she clenched it shut, her face turning red with absolute anger. "I can't believe you," she steamed, tightening her arms around her chest. She didn't deny that she cheated on him, she wasn't going to lie. She just didn't think it would ever be brought up, she didn't think Kyle would ever have told him. Not after all the worshipping that little asshole did of her. "Guess this little vacation is over before it started, huh?" she growled, turning around and stomping towards the stairs.

Shayne smirked, victorious for now, it seemed. But this was only the tiniest of victories that he sought as revenge against his whore of a girlfriend, he thought to himself. Taking a deep, deep breath, he plucked up more courage than he ever thought he had in him. "Yeah, I guess it is. I thought it would be fun to fly you out here just to get fucked and broken up with in the first hour," he yelled down the steps at her. She hadn't even apologized. Unbelievable. Maybe if she had just said ‘sorry’, even forced a few insincere tears out, he would have felt bad for trying to take revenge. "Your clothes aren't down there, honey," he continued, as she looked back in utter surprise that he'd speak to her that way. "They're in here," he explained, nodding back at the room into which his frame blocked the path of entry. "Unless you want to leave here in just your little birthday suit."

Mara had just gotten to the stairs when he revealed that he'd taken her clothes and put them in his room. Normally she would expect something like that, that he would lug all of her stuff up there for her, but right now she was pissed. She whirled around and came stomping back to him, her eyes seemingly on fire. "You disgusting pig," she growled, trying to step around him but failing. "Let me get at my things." when he didn't move she raised her eyebrows, "Excuse me? I said let me get my things. Move. I'll pay for my own god damn ticket home."

Shayne's heart was pounding out of his chest, but he stood his ground. Doing a little dance with Mara, he effectively blocked her from entering the bedroom. He pressed one hand against her shoulder and one against her stomach to keep her at bay while he wedged his feet in the door jambs, anchoring himself in place. "Maybe I shouldn't let you in," he spurted out. "Maybe I should make you stand out here naked like the whore you are until you admit that's exactly what you've acted like," he threatened. His eyes darted from her face to her body and back again, still in disbelief that he was taking charge.

"Shayne." she growled ominously, smacking his hands away from her shoulder and stomach. She crossed her arms over her chest again and tried to calm herself down. It was a good thing she was comfortable with being naked or she'd probably have ripped his face off by now. "Give me my clothes. Right now. Stop messing with me. I know you don't want it to end like this. I know you don't want me to hate you. Just give me my clothes and there will be no hard feelings here," which was half a lie. She would always hate him for calling her out on cheating.

Shayne had made his point, and he didn't see the use playing this game any longer. He'd called her out, and she knew that he held control of allowing her to dress, small conquest though it was. He stared at her for another moment or two before standing aside. "Fine," he replied, giving her one last glare. "Get dressed."

He headed back downstairs, knowing he had a window of a few minutes before she'd be dressed again. He snatched her keys from the coffee table, and a little bag with white powder from a drawer, and sprinted out to her rental car (which wasn't in view from the bedroom), and tossed the baggie under the driver's seat. He'd never done anything more hardcore than a little weed in his life (as all SoCal guys did at some point), but he'd managed to procure this special stuff just for the occasion. Running back in, he sat on the sofa where she'd used him for her own pleasure not long ago, and waited patiently for her to come down.

She stormed passed him and dug through the pile of her clothes on the floor, which Shayne had apparently so unceremoniously dump all over the place. She grabbed a bra and threw it on, along with a random top and then some regular panties and a not so tight pair of jeans. She threw the rest of her clothes back in the suitcase and zipped it up. She lugged it to the stairs and loudly lugged it down, throwing it towards his front door violently. She stomped over to the coffee table and snatched her keys. She glared at him, "Well. Bye." she said abruptly and stormed out of the house.

Mara got into the car and roared off, flying down the road towards the airport.

Shayne felt a twinge of remorse, or sorrow that the relationship was over, or something, when she left. But, as much as something in him wanted to beg her to talk about it, to apologize for bringing up the subject so harshly, he didn't. "See you," he blurted. "Have a good flight," he added sarcastically as she went out the door. It was nice to see her have to lug her own bag around for once. Normally, she'd prefer that Shayne be strapped down with four heavy bags than she be made to carry even one.

As soon as she left, Shayne called the cell phone of a high school friend. Several of his childhood friends were now local police officers in town. "Dan," he said when the friend picked up. "You're on duty today, right?" he asked. "I have a tip for you," Shayne continued deviously when his question was answered. "A really good tip. It's a green rented Jeep, should be heading down the 305 in about fifteen minutes, towards the airport." So, right on cue, fifteen minutes later, Dan's marked black and white patrol car was behind Mara, lights flashing.

Surprisingly enough, Mara started to cry as soon as she was out of Shayne's neighborhood. Tears were streaming down her face and she was clenching the steering wheel so hard that her knuckles were white. She was going to miss him, no matter what she said. And he'd humiliated her. She was single now for the first time in three years. Three years and she'd only cheated on him that one time. He should be grateful that she only strayed once! It took a minute or two before she realized that the cop behind her was following her. She glanced down at her speedometer and realized that she was going ninety in a sixty-five.

"Fuck," she growled to herself as she pulled over to the side of the road and turned the car off. She dug around in her purse and found her license and rolled down the window to wait for the officer.

Dan snickered to himself when his radar gun caught Mara going so far over the speed limit. She was making it easy. Shayne had briefly went over the particulars with him (although he didn't know the blow was planted), so he was going to find an excuse to pull her over regardless. When she pulled over, he followed her into the shoulder, two car lengths behind her, and a little closer to the right lane so he'd be safe from the cars whizzing by, most of which were doing at least eighty. Tall, slightly stocky, and with a shaved head, he wore his usual serious expression, and put on his big, oval sunglasses. Glaring down at Mara when she rolled down the window, he cleared his throat before speaking. "License, registration, and insurance, ma'am."

Mara gave the officer the biggest smile she could possibly give him when he approached her window. She had gotten out of tickets before by putting on her charm. "Hi, officer." she cooed to him as she handed him her license and the registration for the car. She grabbed the rental agency's insurance and handed him that too. "This is a rental, sir. Just so you know," she gave him a little wink and shifted in the seat so that her breasts jiggled just a little. "I'm sorry officer, I'm just in a hurry to get to my flight at the airport."

Dan glared at her as she handed over the documents, enjoying the little show, but not changing his expression. He was know to let pretty girls off the hook occasionally, but not this time. He looked over her papers, and then lowered his sunglasses and took a look at Mara's cleavage first, and then her face. "Do you know how fast you were going, ma'am?"

"I'm not sure officer," she said as pathetically as she could, batting her eyes at him coyly. "Probably eighty," she said nervously, her eyes widening in mock horror, "Or maybe even ninety. I just didn't want to miss my flight. You see, my boyfriend, he just broke up with me and I have to get home. I can't stand to be out here and be so broken up inside." she poured out to him, having no idea that he was a friend of Shayne's.

"Oh," Sgt. Hernandez said, (as his badge read), not falling for her plea for sympathy. "Wait here, I'll be right back," he instructed her, taking her documents and sitting inside his car for a good five minutes. He punched some information into the computer, and then strolled slowly back to her driver's window. "Can you step out of the car, please, ma'am?" he asked nonchalantly, removing his glasses and placing them in his shirt pocket. "Then walk around to the passenger side."

Back
Top Bottom