Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sweet Revenge (Nurse x Houdini)

Nurse_K

Pulsar
Mara was an ambitious girl. She had always been very intelligent but she was also incredibly cocky. She always thought that she was right and she didnâ??t take the notion of being incorrect very well. Her hair was almost always pulled up and out of the way because she didnâ??t like the hassle of always having to push it out of her way. Mara thought she looked more powerful that way too.

Mara, by all accounts, was a pretty woman. She was twenty-one years old and a well-endowed woman. She had dark brown, almost raven colored hair that she kept long. She had a large bust, shapely hips and thighs, and a plump ass that she loved to use to her advantage.

She had been in a relationship for almost three years, but several months ago her boyfriend moved across the country. Being the kind of woman that Mara was, she began to get antsy. She tried masturbation, she tried phone sex with him, but nothing satisfied her the way she felt that she needed. So she ended up cheating on him with a mutual friend who still lived in her city.

Mara, of course, had no idea that the friend had told her boyfriend what had transpired between them. The two of them had planned for Mara to come visit him for a month and her plane had just touched down. She got her bag from baggage and climbed into her rental car and set off to his house, excited to see him for the first time in several months.

Shayne was always devoted to Mara while they were together. She was the ideal woman for him, he always thought. She forever stimulated him mentally, made him laugh, and kept him on edge. She was an adventurous girl, and they were an adventurous couple. He loved the way she was cocky, and always thought she was hottest thing around. And as far as he was concerned, she was. And she was all his. Despite receiving other men's attention regularly, as far as he knew, she was always faithful while they were together. She’d tease another man, but he never thought she’d be disloyal to him.

So it was shocking to learn from their mutual friend that she'd cheated. He wasn't so mad at the friend as he was at Mara. The way he saw it, he couldn't blame the friend. Mara was an irresistible temptress, that he knew. If he was in his friend’s place, he wouldn’t have turned her down, either. He just thought that she would only use her wiles on him. At twenty-four years old, Shayne had recently moved back to his hometown, where he'd found a good job, a small but nice house, started grad school, and reconnected with old friends. The only thing missing had been Mara.

A tall, somewhat lanky guy, Shayne usually sported a decent tan and a mop of dark brown hair that wasn't too messy, but fell in a generally random way over his forehead. He had a decent sense of style for a guy, and generally wore passable clothes that actually matched, unlike most of his friends.

When he'd heard about his girlfriend's infidelity, he decided not to cancel their plans for a visit. At first, he just wanted one last chance at sex with his amazing woman. After all, if she cheated on him, it was only fair that he would use her for sex, and then break up. However, as he tidied up his new brownstone, expecting her at the door any moment, he wondered if he might be able to use this visit for something more.

Mara pulled into the driveway of the address that she'd keyed into her GPS. She turned off the rental and unplugged the GPS, stuffing it in her brand new $400 Coach bag. She flung the door open and slung her purse over her shoulder and took her suitcase out of the trunk. She lugged it up to the front door and rang the doorbell. She waited for a few moments and then grinned when Shayne opened the door. There was her man. It didn't even come into her mind that she'd cheated on him not two weeks ago. She flung her arms around his waist and hugged him tightly.

"Hi baby!" she cooed to him, kissing him full on the lips in her usual way. She moved aside so that her suitcase was presented to him, just expecting him to take it in for her. "So how much did you miss me, huh?"

When Shayne saw her strut her hot stuff up to his door, he almost forgot how insanely angry he was with his 'girlfriend'. His instincts took over, and wedging the door open with his foot, he pulled her waist into his body, and pressed his lips onto hers, kissing her in the doorway and tasting what he'd missed for three months. He stooped over and took the suitcase, lugging it inside the living room. It felt like it was filled with bricks. No doubt, she'd stuffed as much clothes and beauty products as she could in there, along with multiple blow dryers, and who knew what else.

"I missed you so much, baby," he retorted with a grin, turning back to her and grabbing her waist, falling onto the couch and tugging her down onto his lap. "How was your trip? Is my baby tired?" he asked gently, massaging her thighs and kissing her softly on the back of the neck.

She squealed as he tugged her down on top of him on the couch. She was wearing tight Baby Phat jeans and a Bebe tank top. It showed off her large breasts and ass off nicely, which was exactly what she wanted. She wanted Shayne to be wrapped around her finger from the moment he saw her. She straddled him and leaned down, giving him another long kiss before she answered him.

"The trip was okay. The flight was too long for me, but now I'm here with you and that's all that matters." she grinned and kissed him once more, running her hands up his chest slowly, "I'm a little tired. Maybe I should just take a nap and ignore you completely."

Shayne laughed as she kissed and teased him, sliding his hands over her wonderfully plump ass, accented by her tight jeans, which he wanted to see her out of as soon as possible, whether she was a cheater or not. "Ignore me completely?" he protested with a silly grin, running his hands under her tank up, and up her soft stomach. "But I've been neglected for sooo long," he teased, leaning in and burying his face in her chest for a moment, before leaning back into the couch cushions. She took the lead most of the time in bed, which he didn't mind, because it was mind-blowing just the same. "All I had was that time we tried fooling around over the phone. Now you're here in all your glory, and you want to sleep?" he continued, grasping at the bottom of her bra under the form fitting tank top.

She laughed loudly and grabbed the bottom of her tank top, peeling it up and tossing it down on the floor. She was wearing a black lace push-up bra, making her already well-endowed chest look even larger. She loved taking the lead with Shayne and it was a good thing she did because she was pretty sure that he didn't know how to take the lead. She'd been the one wearing the pants in the relationship since they started dating three years ago. He had never once shown an ounce of dominance over her, so she just assumed that it was she who held all[/i] of the control.

She poked his nose playfully and wriggled her hips on him, grinding against his crotch purposely. "Well you're the one that moved away. It's not my fault you chose this stupid town over me." she provoked him just to see what he would do, how long it would take for him to tell her she was right.

Shayne thought one thing in his head, and was going to tell Mara another. He was immensely glad now that he'd moved away from her. If he gave all this up just for her, such an unfaithful whore, he'd be ready to kick himself. He'd left behind nothing of consequence at all where he'd moved from, except Mara a few friends he'd made in college. And soon, Mara would mean nothing to him.

"You're right," he admitted, grinding back up against her, and fumbling with her bra clasp. At hot as her juicy breasts looked in the sexy black bra, he wanted to see those soft breasts, and he wasn't going to ruin it by not going along with Mara. "Please forgive me for forsaking you, sexy," he said teasingly, with a goofy grin. "Show me you still love me, you pretty thing," he pleaded, finally getting the bra off and kneading at one soft breast.

She grinned when he gave her the answer that she wanted. She knew that was what he was going to say. But still, she was going to make him jump through another hoop. And probably several more after that before she actually gave him anything. After all, he was already seeing her breasts and he hadn't even given her anything. She moved her shoulders so that the bra fell forward and she threw that to the side too.

"Show you? What? You left me, remember? You should be the one proving your love." but even so, she was going to give him what he wanted. She ran her hands back down to his crotch and started to undo his pants. She'd never given him head in their entire three years together, she felt that it was a submissive move and she didn't want him to think he could order her around.

Shayne was a little surprised that she went right after his crotch. The sex they’d had was amazing for him during their time together, but she never seemed to be primarily concerned with his pleasure. "I.... I," Shayne stammered, still in a bit of shock. "We talked about it, baby. We said that I should pursue my career, and we'd stay together, e.... even if we're apart," he pleaded with her. It was true, she'd given her blessing. And they'd vowed to visit each other every two months, each one taking their turn. The first visit was just a little late with everything being so hectic. He let out a little groan, bucking his hips up towards her, unsure of what she had in mind for him.

Mara absolutely loved the fact that Shayne was sputtering and tripping over his words. She'd barely been with him twenty minutes again and she already had him apologizing for moving away, something that she'd said was okay. She loved Shayne. Sort of. She loved all the attention he gave her, that he bought her stuff, that he worshipped the ground she walked on. But Shayne exactly...she didn't love Shayne as a person. That was why she'd cheated with their friend, he gave her the exact same thing. "Yeah, I know." she said dismissively, pulling his pants down so that his cock would be out for when she wanted to ride it. Until then she'd just let it hang out, which was a little bit mean but she didn't care. "But you still left."

Shayne was getting aroused, between Mara playing with his cock (a little) and being wonderfully topless. But he was steaming on the inside, too. How dare she treat him like this after being a cheater? Of course, she didn't know he knew. For a moment, he thought maybe she was going to give him head, which got his hopes up, but now he was losing his patience. This wasn't a big deal before. Before, he was happy to just be sleeping with her. In the old days, he wouldn't have cared at all about a lack of interest in his pleasure, but now it was getting to him beneath the surface.

"But... we're together now. That was the idea. Remember, the less we see each other, the more exciting it is when we do?" he reminded her. Sitting up a little, he gave a little tug at the waist of her jeans, as if prodding her to take them down and not leave his hardening manhood hanging any longer. He was never one to roughly undress her or anything, but he needed her to get going now.

She frowned at him when he started tugging at her jeans and slapped his hands away. "Yeah. I know what the idea was, Shayne." she didn't like the fact that he was pulling at her jeans. He rarely ever grabbed at her like that and she usually went along with it, but it was different now. She was in complete control over him now. Or at least she wanted to be. "What are you doing grabbing at me?" she asked defensively, moving away from him a little bit and back towards the other end of the couch.

"You know what? I don't want to screw around anymore." she growled at him angrily. She leaned over and grabbed at her bra. Mara had decided that they weren't going to fuck, and so they weren't going to fuck. They weren't going to do anything.

Shayne had mentally prepared himself for the reality of submitting to Mara's whims, but now he had to come to terms with a much less attractive reality. Not screwing at all. God, she was such a cock-tease! He decided in that moment that he was going to put the sketchy plan into play. The devilish one that he'd dreamed up while he was waiting. It was a cruel plan, but she deserved it.

For now, he decided to see if he couldn't get what he wanted, though. He sat up and slid his hand tentatively over her jean-covered knee, and rubbed it gently. "Baby," he pleaded, giving her his biggest puppy-dog eyes. "Are you angry just because I was in a hurry to see your amazing body after all this time?" he wondered. "Or was it all the talk of moving away?" He rubbed his hand slowly over her knee and calf. "Don't be upset, baby," he pleaded. "Please!"

She shot him a glare at first when he started rubbing her knee. She was pissed at him and wasn't about to be romanced back into screwing him. Mara knew that Shayne had gone three months without any sex, he would never dream of cheating on her. Mara, on the other hand, had not only gotten to screw their friend but he also licked her pussy and made her breakfast afterward. She huffed at him and sat back up, dropping her bra on the floor and crossing her arms over her breasts.

"You know," she said slowly, narrowing her eyes at him again, "I missed you." she leaned down and planted a gentle kiss on his lips, looking into his eyes directly as she kissed him.

Shayne thought initially that Mara was going to get dressed, which would have lent an air of finality to their encounter, at least for now. But then, it seemed that maybe she only wanted to tease him some more, and seize whatever shred of the power in their relationship that she didn't possess already. He kissed her back when she leaned in and pecked him, melted by her steely look. He dragged his hand around her body, and was about to place it on her ass, when he decided to take the less risky route, and caressed her bare lower back instead. "I missed you too, baby. I don't know how I made it three months without you," he confessed in a half-whisper.

A wide smile spread across her face when he said those wonderful words. He didn't know how he made it three months without her. It was like sweet music to her ears. "I don't know how you made it either," she mused, her hands going down to her own jeans and unbuttoning them slowly. She lifted her hips up and slid the jeans down along with her thong, revealing her freshly shaven pussy. She got off of him for a moment and slid her clothes all the way off, climbing back on top of him and leaning down to give him another kiss. "Tell me how much you need me,"

Shayne's entire body seemed to twitch when Mara relented and got on with their reunion encounter. Her sexy, curvy hips and shaven pussy were spectacular, just out of his reach. She'd shaven freshly just for him, it seemed. "God, I've needed you so bad, Mara," he gasped, sliding up, reaching out, and grasping onto her divine hips. "I need your magnificent body, baby. I need some of your sweet pussy soooo bad," he continued. Although he was playing the game, he meant it. He needed her, and he wanted her. His manhood already poking out, he peeled off his shirt, revealing his smooth, tanned chest that he'd worked on at the beach in preparation for reuniting with Mara.

Mara quirked an eyebrow when she saw Shayne's tanned body. "Ohh..." she murmured, leaning down to kiss it lightly, "Looks like someone's been trying to not be a skinny white boy anymore..." she said with a huge smile. That impressed her. For all the reasons she was pissed he'd moved out to the west coast, fun in the sun at the beach was not one of them. She fully expected to spend the majority of her time laying out on the beach, with or without Shayne. She'd always hated that he was white as death but he wouldn't go to a tanning booth, saying that was what fags did. He was the closest thing to a fag Mara had ever dated. She lifted her hips up and speared herself with his adequately sized cock, pushing her body down slowly until he was sunk in to the base.

Shayne chuckled at her reference to his tan. "Well, I'm a Cali boy at heart. I only got all pale living in your nasty northeast," he teased. "I'm just getting back to my roots," he added. He liked having a nice, natural tan and spending time in the sun, and fortunately, the two went together in SoCal. He completely left off speech when she lifted up and prepared to impale his waiting cock, letting out an anticipatory gasp. "Ohhhh," he moaned as he sheathed himself all the way in Mara's warmth. "Damnnnnn, I missed you so much," he moaned, digging his nails into her hips as his cock reveled in her squeezing love hole. She almost always got on top when they screwed, another control thing, but he didn't mind. The sex was always great.

She smirked at his comment about the northeast. "New England is where the money is," she reminded him knowingly, "There's just hippies and movie stars out here. Who, I might add, go back to the east coast quite frequently." she began to rock her hips back and forth slowly, teasing him still. But she was horny too, and when she teased him she inevitably teased herself. So she grabbed on to his shoulders and got to work, bouncing up and down and rocking her hips like the expert man-controller she was.

Shayne let out a big, contented smirk as she started to ride him. He loved the little banter with her. He honestly though the northeast was filled with loud, pushy assholes. “No way,” he shot back, before rolling his eyes back and moaning from the ultimate pleasure she was giving him. “Anybody who wants to make it big comes out here. To get away from those snobby, anal, uptight, New Englanders,” he teased, keeping his tight grip on her, and bucking his hips off the bed a little. When she grabbed his shoulders, he leaned up and searched for her lips with his own, but couldn’t quite close the distance, and needed her to come down a little and meet him.

"Oh yeah?" she asked him, furrowing her brows again and screwing him harder as if a punishment because she was angry at what he had said. His words were a little harsh. Snobby, anal, AND uptight? Maybe if he'd said one of them, or even two in separate sentences, it wouldn't have bothered her. But all three together was more 'banter' than Mara cared to take about her homeland. "Well then maybe this snobby, anal, uptight New Englander should stop fucking you and leave you to be blue-balled for another three months, huh?" she purposely didn't close the distance between them for kissing, she wanted him to apologize before she kissed him.

Shayne laughed and groaned at the same time, then pouted a little bit when she didn't kiss him. "Come on, kiss me, baby," he begged, sliding his hands up her sides and over her breasts, massaging those two wonderful orbs. "I wasn't talking about you. You're the sexiest woman in the world. If you were that uptight, would you be fucking my brains out within ten minutes of showing up here?" He began to moan loudly as she pounded down on him, her pussy slamming and pulsating upon his pleasure-drunk cock at almost full speed. "Come on, I'm sorry. You can't blame them. The weather sucks out there," he pleaded.

"I happen to love New England," she insisted, her brows still furrowed, "And you should too. Even if there are nice beaches here." Mara knew she was an uptight bitch. It wasn't the fact that bothered her, it was that Shayne thought he had the balls to actually call her out on it. She decided to let it go though and leaned down to kiss him, her pussy still gyrating wildly on him. She felt an orgasm rising inside of her and she was going to get it. She had never really cared too much about Shayne getting off, and she sure as hell wasn't going to let him cum inside of her. The idea of getting pregnant mortified Mara. After only a few moments more of riding him she felt her pussy clench and then release, a pleasured moan escaping her. Almost immediately she hopped off of him, leaning down to give him one last kiss. "I'm going to shower," she said dismissively.

Back
Top Bottom