Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Specific MxM plot inside!

Niah

Star
Ok, so before I even begin I just want to make it perfectly clear that I am a female looking to play a male in a MxM role-play. I understand that a lot of people here on BM prefer those that they role-play with to be the same gender as their character. So if this is a problem for you that's fine, but I just wanted everyone to be one hundred percent clear before messaging me.

So moving on; at the moment I'm craving a really specific plot that I'm hoping someone else may take an interest in.

I'm looking for a literate role-player, which to me means a person who is able to string together decent and coherent sentences. A person who can give me a post with description and depth, which adds to the plot that we have going on in our one x one RP. Also someone who has a basic grasp of grammar, spelling and how to use punctuation. No one is perfect and I'm understanding of that. However if you never us speech marks, capital letters and I can barely understand what you're writing, we're going to have a problem. Length isn't everything either, but just be aware that tiny little one liners that give me absolutely nothing to work with, might well kill our RP. I consider myself fairly literate and only write in third person, I also wish to stick to threads for my role-playing.

When it comes to male characters they need to be masculine, feminine men are a complete turn off for me.

Below is the plot that I'm looking for and this colour represents the role that I would like to play.

Online love interest x Catfish
A young man who is struggling to find acceptance when it comes to being gay, turns to the internet in order to escape the outside world. Online he can be anyone that he wants, without fear of judgment or repercussions. So he chooses to upload pictures of his female cousin, pretending to be a girl when chatting to others online and it isn't long before his online persona catches the eye of another young man. They talk for months, getting to know one another and it is discovered that they actually live in the same town. Their feelings begin to grow and the other young man begins asking to meet. Scared to tell him the truth about being male, the catfish continually makes up excuses as to why they can't. Then everything turns upside down when his cousin comes to visit. Whilst they're walking through town together, they accidentally run into his online love interest and after a lot of confused yelling, the male eventually admits the truth. The guy is furious and tells the catfish to stay away from him. However with it being a small town, that's not as easy it sounds. What happens when their worlds continue to collide and the catfish's love interest begins struggling with/questioning his own sexuality?

So obviously for this role-play I'm looking for someone to play a male who has always been under the impression that he's straight. This could be the first time in his life that he's ever questioned his sexuality if you want. Or he could have had homosexual experiences or urges in the past, but has simply pushed them deep down in denial, it's up to you. I am looking for a role-play that does delve into his struggle with accepting these new urges. Perhaps making him confused, angry, even aggressive sometimes towards my character? This aggression sometimes being present during acts of intimacy or being the cause that sparks off acts of intimacy. This would be a slow burning role-play, the first kiss would most definitely NOT lead to the first sexual experience. Also other sexual acts such as oral sex or hands jobs, won't necessarily lead to full blown sex. So if you're hoping to jump straight into a sex scene within the first few posts, this isn't the RP for you.

Turn ons
Physical forcefulness (being push up against a wall, shoved, grabbed forcibly, slammed or pinned up against things etc)
Clothes being ripped off
Hair pulling
Male's expressing their pleasure
Grinding
Biting and nails being dug in (no drawing blood though)
Realistic pacing (unless your character is the Flash, he isn't ripping down his pants, removing his underwear and shoving his cock in all in one movement and so quickly that I have no chance to react. Do things gradually and allow time for my character to respond.)
Oral sex
Hand jobs
Foreplay
Building up of sexual tension
Teasing
Masturbation
Slight non-con (characters being coerced or pressured into have sex, but enjoying it in the end)

Turn offs
Other role-players controlling my character (As in writing from his perspective and telling me what he's doing, seeing, thinking or saying.)
Full on rape
Unrealistic body proportions (Don't be coming at me with ten inch dicks)
Beatings
Degradation/Humiliation
Insults
Too much dirty talk (I don't mind a little, but if your character basically wants to have an entire conversation during sex, I'm going to lose interest)
Spanking
Bestiality
Incest
Underage sex
Anything that belongs in the toilet
Bloodsports
Foot fetishes

Back
Top Bottom