Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Modern Play with Literate Female [Forum Posts/Instant Message]

Small disclaimer. I am not interested in furries, anime characters or cartoon depictions of characters. I do like smut mixed with my story. I also really like it if my partner enjoys themselves, so open communication is a must. That means if you dislike something about the way I write, spot a mistake, or dislike a role we are working on, you will tell me. I highly appreciate all kinds of feedback.

Anyway, onward with the words and story and sexy. Oh, but first...

991b7698bbbd2d9225ea67d87f929536a2772b23.jpg

If you haven't already had one, please take a cookie.​

What I Offer: I am a literate and detailed male who enjoys writing a detailed RP with an equally literate and detailed female. Time-wise, I am EST and usually posting replies after 9pm. I am most familiar with writing dominant and confident characters that have a certain aura of power around them, perhaps due to their position in life (bosses, leaders, powerful men) or just merely out of total arrogance. I also tend to write reserved and intelligent characters who seem rather quite and perhaps mysterious, but with a hidden side that your character may very well unleash. I enjoy chasing, seducing, teasing, and doing what it takes to get whatever it is that I may want in that RP (from my character's viewpoint, of course). I am flexible though, and will consider any type of personality and any ethnicity at all. If dominance isn't your cup of tea, I do still pride myself on being able to cater to many tastes. Don't hesitate to ask me. I am up for any length of RP, both via forum and IM. If there is some other medium you would rather use, feel free to run it by me. I personally prefer IM. I do not like to RP through PMs or emails.

What I Hope to Find: I am looking for a literate female who can spend some time RPing with me over forum posts, Skype, AIM, Yahoo, etc. I don't mind using just one of these mediums, or all of them. I enjoy modern scenes and will consider other scenes. Detail is super important to me, both in plot and smut. If you ever randomly vanish from an RP for a long extended period with no warning more than once, I'll probably cross you from my list and move on without a second thought. I have a weakness for detailed writing, senses of humor, general niceness, ability to work together to come up with a plot, pretty dresses, heels, lace, stockings, garter belts and heels. Generally, pretty things that don't fall into slutty territory. I would really like us to be able to get along OOC as well, as friends (nothing more, ever).

Currently Seeking, In No Particular Order:
Slice of Life (roomies, coworkers, strangers, exes, dance lessons, models, etc)
Cheating Roles (my character being the one to seduce yours into sin)
Daughter of the Boss Roles (but more detailed than your average cliche)
Boss of Husband/Wife
Therapist/Mob Boss
Your ideas!

Sooooo many bonus points if you include a garter belt in your PM to me somehow.

Back
Top Bottom