Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mommy's new Slut (F/F) (DangerousDanielle2 & Thessa_The_Domme)

After about fifty spanks Lorelei stopped "I think this is enough for tonight we do not want to damage you, however we will continue these spankings until you are complying with my orders." Lorelei said and left the room rumbling could be heard form Cindy's room. Ten minutes later Lorelei returned and sat back down on top of Cindy releasing her ankles she grabbed Cindy by her arm and pulled her along to the bathroom pushing her on the toilet. "Relieve yourself it is time to go to bed." Lorelei said.

It felt like forever until Lorelei finally stopped spanking Cindy. The daughter's ass was by now a nice dark crimson. As the mother left the room, Cindy just laid there, un moving and whimpering. The anal onslaught not only caught the teen unaware, but despite all the reassurances her ass had never felt so damaged.
Finally her mother returned, undid her ankles but left her hands cuffed. She dragged her daughter to the bathroom, perched her on top of the toilet and made her use it. Cindy heard the sounds of her mother in her room and wondered what she had in mind. Cindy was determined to escape her mother's clutches....she would get back on facebook, wake up her friend and go to the police....all she needed was a few minutes to get away....

"Good girl" Lorelei said and got some toilet paper to wipe Cindy's pussy clean before grabbing her again and pulling her along to her own bedroom where new ropes were waiting for Cindy. "Do you prefer to sleep on your belly or back?" Lorelei asked before she tied Cindy down hands above her head legs slightly appart. "Since you started off with that -you cannot deny it- wonderful orgasm my bed is a little wet so tonight we will share yours" Lorelei said and gave Cindy a pillow before sliding the blankets over them "Good night honey sweet dreams." Lorelei said.

With her hands still cuffed, Cindy realized that escape wasn't impossible, but certainly was more difficult. She still held hopes to get away as soon as she got out of the bathroom, but her heart sank when she saw her bed. So, that explained the noise she heard....her mother was busy securing ropes to all 4 corners. Obviously her mother had no intention of letting her go.

"Uh....on my back," she replied sadly, seeing her chance of escape vanish as her mother undid the cuffs, but just as quickly tied her wrists above her head and to the headboard, then binding her ankles. Her mother laid in bed with her, slipping the sheets over them....
Cindy laid awake, womdering how she would make good her escape....

Lorelei slept well that night noticing nothing of Cindy's restless night and as she awakened she stretched and turned onto her side admiring her naked tied up daughter. With her legs spread Lorelei admired her pussy and decided to give her a nice and gentle wake up. Slowly moving herself between Cindy's legs she kissed her pussy and ever so slowly pushed her tongue into Cindy's pussy moving it up and down slowly only to wake Cindy up not yet to give her an orgasm.

Cindy spent much of the night quietly wriggling, trying desperately to escape but by 3am, she finally got tired of fighting and gave up, whimpering till she fell asleep. The next day would bring more chances, more avenues of escape, and this time she vowed to herself to make the most of it.
The morning began as she felt a warm wet tongue invading her cunt....she looked down to see her mother between her bound thighs, feasting on her....

"Good morning honey don't you agree that being my little plaything comes with its advantages I mean do you know many women who get woken up by getting their pussy eaten out." Lorelei said and returned to eaten Cindy out now speeding up her tongue to start and pleasure Cindy. Just haven woken up Lorelei increased the speed slowly to let Cindy enjoy it and fully awaken before she would orgasm. Satisfied with her speed Lorelei started to tongue fuck Cindy and made long licks form clit down to Cindy's bum gently swirling her tongue around her daughter's puckered star not showing any intention of wanting to get in.

"OH......YEESSSSS," Cindy moaned, closing her eyes as she felt her mother's warm lips and her tongue kiss, suck, lick and invade her daughter's pussy. She started squirming against her restraints, pushing her pelvis closer to that wonderful tongue. Now, this was more like it!....why couldn't she be satisfied with just her vagina?
"Oh God," she murmered, her back starting to arch...."Oh fuck.....yes....oh, shit, YES!...."
She knew if her mom kept it up she would cum within the next minute.....for a while, she forgot all about telling anyone about what her mother had done to her.....

Lorelei smiled and continued her assault on Cindy's pussy giving in to her begging movements and ignoring her bum for now Lorelei thrust her tongue deep into Cindy's pussy lapping all the juices out. "Come for me honey" Lorelei whispered and sucked on Cindy's clit replacing by her finger as her tongue kept thrusting into her pussy until Cindy came. "So what do you say about returning the favour dear would you like to get your first taste of me? Fresh form the source?" Lorelei asked as she kissed her daughter good morning.

Cindy writhed and wriggled against her bonds, the sexual heat building up inside her, her mother's tongue now becoming a warm wet mini cock.....rubbing up against her 'G' spot, she couldn't take it anymore...
"OH SHIT!," she screamed, her body trembling....."I'M.....I'M GONNA CUM, I'M GONNA.....'UUUUUUUUGH!!!;"
She erupted, squirting like a guyser.....

"P......pl....please, let me eat you," she said, stammering weakly as she felt nectar dripping from her cunt....

Lorelei did her best to get all the juices Cindy released and as always let gently licked her through her after bliss and cuddled with for a while after being happily surprised by Cindy's answer to eat her out.

"Sure honey let me help you" Lorelei said and undid the bonds around her arms and tied her up again behind her back and removing the rope around one ankle while loosening the other a bit to allow Cindy room to move. "Go ahead dear" and spread her legs for Cindy.

This would've been a perfecft opportunity for Cindy to escape, but her mother had the foresight to bind her hands and keep one ankle secured. She wasn't going anywhere....
But this time, she didn't want to anyway. Lorelei made her cum like never before and she was more than eager to return the favor. Kneeling in between her mother's parted thighs, Cindy began to lick and suck on the woman's pussy....

After seventeen years Lorelei knew her daughter well enough to know she would do new attempts on getting out of this predicament thus making sure she remained secured. Feeling her daughter's lips on her pussy made Lorelei moan and spread her legs even further "Just explore what you think feels right honey" Lorelei said and relaxed her pussy getting wet from her daughter's loving attention.

Cindy was in uncharted territory now....it was her own mother's open thighs laying before her. She paused to look at the dark tan open vagina before curling her tongue into a mini cock and fucked her with it....something about what they were doing, knowing it was considered incest made her feel naughty, as if she would be flogged or something if they were caught.....
Cindy grabbed her mother's legs and pushed them up towards her belly, exposing both the woman's holes......

Lorelei moaned as she felt Cindy's tongue fuck her love tunnel the inexperienced tongue of her daughter exploring her sex made her moan even harder "You are doing fine honey it feels good" Lorelei said as she caressed her daughters hair thinking about how she treated her other lovers to a beating when they ate her out.

Lorelei tensed as she felt her legs being pushed up and both her holes being exposed she remained totally silent not knowing what was going to happen next.

Back
Top Bottom