Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mommy's new Slut (F/F) (DangerousDanielle2 & Thessa_The_Domme)

Cindy looked at her mother as she stood in the doorway naked. She had to admit...if she was bisexual, her mother would be very sexy, but Cindy's mind was in upheaval....was she a latent lesbian? No, she couldn't be because she longed for the closeness of a guy like her friend kept bragging about. Maybe Bisexual? if she had any interest in women---and aside from the sexually confusing session she just had with her mother, Cindy never had any interest in girls, not even her BFF---
Her mother approached her, kissed her and retreated back to her bed, sitting on the side.

"I need to talk to you about what happened....what you did to me," Cindy started, trying to sound as adult as a 17 yr old could be. "I know you took pictures of me and because of that, we both know you have me where you want me...."

Cindy slowly walked over to her mother, then stood there in front of her. "I can't take the chance of you releasing those pictures, so.....well, here I am....I'll do whatever you want...."

Lorelei listend carefully as her daughter started to talked and nodded in consent as she talked about the photos she had taken of Cindy. Standing up Lorelei let her dressing gown fall down and closed the gap between the two of them "Oh honey don't be afraid." She said and hugged Cindy "You are correct about those photos but you do not need to have sex with me every day only if you like it and as much as I like to see you naked the same applies for that you don't have to be naked while at home, though I guess having you seen naked I will probably be trying to get your bra off every time." Lorelei said and let go of Cindy.

"Come sit down" Lorelei said as she sat down on the bed her legs so that her pussy was revealed "How is your pussy feeling? And would you like te tell me what you thought about your first oral pleasure not taking into account the situation around it." Lorelei asked.

Cindy stared as her mother's gown fell to the floor, revealing her body in glorious detail. She had to admit....for someone in her 30's, she did look beautiful.
"of course I'm afraid," Cindy replied. "can you blame me? I had sex with my own mother....you deflowered me!"

She went to the bed and sat down beside her, gazing at the woman's pussy. Her mother obviously wanted more of her and she was determined to have it. She was being very nice to her scared daughter despite the fact that she admitted she could, and probably would, use those photos to blackmail her into cooperation. Cindy bowed to the inevitable.....

"Look," she said...."we both know that your'e gonna use those pictures to blackmail me....I can't let you send those pictures out....if it's sex with me that will keep them from being shown, then I guess I don't have much of a choice....here I am...."
Cindy got up and stood facing her mother, her hands to her side...
"I'm feeling ok down there," she continued. "my first oral sex probably would've been nicer if I wasn't forced into it though..."

"No honey I can't blame you for being afraid" Lorelei admitted and looked at Cindy how she was checking her out. Lorelei listened to what Cindy said she felt she owned at least that much to her daughter -being nice to her- she would not pretend that nothing had happened however she would try and keep something of a normal relationship between the two of them.

"Glad you pussy is feeling okay" Lorelei said and pulled her daughter onto the bed climbing on top her pinning her arms down "Well we could do it over this time without the resistance so you can really enjoy it" Lorelei said and started to kiss Cindy pushing her tongue against Cindy's lips.

Cindy planned on resisting her mother, not enough to anger her, but enough to let her know that whatever she was doling to her, it wasn't consensual. However, Lorelei was not a novice....she knew what to do to seduce her, and it began to succeed.
She let her mother pull her down on the bed, climbing on top of her.

"Mom," Cindy pleaded...."please....please don't...."
But her pleadings were ignored as she plunged her tongue into her daughter's mouth. At first Cindy tried not to respond, holding her lips shut but her mother gently kept pushing against it, Cindy finally allowing her mother's tongue into her mouth. Her seductive mother felt so good, her warm supple skin rubbing against her own, their tits grazing up against each other, nipples hardening as they brush up against the other.

Cindy found herself opening her legs, inviting her mother in.....

"Just enjoy yourself honey" Lorelei replied and started making out with Cindy she knew Cindy would give in either due the blackmail or just seduction so Lorelei was patient with Cindy's locked lipped and passionate the moment they opened up. Ramming her tongue into Cindy's mouth she stopped there for a moment and started to be more passionate letting their tongues swirl around one and other. Letting go of one arm Lorelei started to move her body more making skins rubbing against each other even more her own nipples getting rock hard as she felt them rub against the young and prone breasts.

Feeling Cindy's legs opening Lorelei started to trail down her lips kissing their way down sucking on both nipples until she finally arrived at Cindy's pussy. Kissing the labia Lorelei slowly pushed her tongue in between them and started to move it up and down along the labia licking and sucking on Cindy's clit. Moving down Lorelei pushed her tongue against the edge of Cindy's Vulva and looked up at her daughter to see if she would accept her in.

"oooh....oooh...OOOOH!!," Cindy moaned loudly as her mother explored her body with her tongue....as she kissed her nipples, Cindy felt them harden like stone....the now fully aroused girl pushing her tits up, urging for her mother to bathe them again with her talented tongue...

"OH FUCK,,,,,YESS!"
Cindy straddled the bed, opening herself up as wide as she could, her pussy open and inviting. As Lorelei feasted on her labia, Cindy's cunt lips became swollen, engorged with blood and pulsating...no one had ever touched her like this....
The aroused daughter began pushing herself closer to her mother's mouth, aching to be entered....

Lorelei paid some extra attention to Cindy's nipples before moving to her pussy guiding Cindy's hands to her nipples so she could keep playing with them while her mother would try to make up for yesterday. "I guess those sensitive nubs would love a pair of clamps" Lorelei thought as she left Cindy's nipples behind.

Reaching Cindy's pussy Lorelei was amazed by how easy her daughter was to horny to resist her mother's expert attention carving for more pleasure instead of resisting. Feeling Cindy's pussy sweal Lorelei locked her lips around most of Cindy's sex and started sucking on it hard to get the blood really rushing throuhg it her tongue flicking over the tissue sucked into her mouth. Slowly letting go of Cindy Lorelei moved down and with one firm but gentle thrust pushed her tongue all the way inside Cindy's pussy keeping it there to let Cindy really feel it.

"OH SHIT.....SHIT!!", Cindy screamed as her mother curled her tongue into a mini cock and plunged it into her pussy....Cindy scooted herself closer and closer to her mother's face, almost burying it in her mouth....
She bucked and pushed, urging her mother's tongue in deeper.....by now, Cindy was on fire. She needed her mother inside her and needed it bad....
The aroused teen clutched the sides of the bed, sheets wadded up in her hands....screaming for more....

If things continued this way Lorelei would only need those pictures to get Cindy in bed and when she was there she would be more than eager to get pleasured. Grabbing Cindy's bum Lorelei pulled Cindy in and thrust her tongue in as deep as she could wiggling it around in her pussy. Slowly Lorelei pulled it back and thrust it back in with the same force starting to tongue fuck Cindy her lips locked onto Cindy's pussy. Her hands were kneading Cindy's bum Lorelei's index fingers sliding over her bum hole caressing and rubbing it.

It wasn't long before Cindy couldn't hold back any longer.
'MOM.....I'M GONNA CUM.....I'M GONNA......'UUUUUUUUGH!!!!'"
with that, she arched her back up, screamed and squirted, instantly soaking the bedsheets....she flopped back down, her own nectar sticking on her back.....she continued to moan as Lorelei made magic with her fingers....Cindy felt them coming dangerously close to her puckered rosebud of her ass.....

"Not there," she begged, squirming....."I never had.....'OOOOOOOO..."

Lorelei lapped up most of Cindy's cum happy about how Cindy had let go of her restraints and objections and enjoyed herself Lorelei slowly stopping her tongue as the orgasm washed away. The finger touching Cindy's bum remained there gently circling her behinds. "Don't worry honey it will only be one finger it is not like I am going to put my whole hand in there if you like it better you may try it yourself." Lorelei said as she spit onto Cindy's bum to lube it up as well as using Cindy's own juices.

Cindy tried to keep her legs apart but like her vagina, she was an anal virgin as well. Her thighs shook and trembled as fingers crept slowly closer and closer to her tight puckered ass.
"Please Mom," she begged...."I want to please you but please don't let it hurt.....I'm sure I'm a lot tighter down there than in my pussy...."

She closed her eyes, wincing as fingers touched her tight hole, trying to brace herself for a rather uncomfortable invasion....

"I will do my best not to hurt you but to achieve this you will have to cooperate with me otherwise it will hurt for sure, do you trust me not to hurt you?" Lorelei asked. Satisfied her finger and Cindy's anus were well lubed. "Now relax your body and your bum do not resist when I push but keep trying to relax yourself I will only push one finger in nothing more and it will come out again very soon afterwards." Lorelei said as she gently laid her finger on Cindy's anus ready to push it in when she felt Cindy relax

Cindy tried to do as she was told....her new experience with sex however hadn't been as pleasurable as the last hour had been however, and coupled with the inherent taboo usually connected with anal sex, she still found herself not completely relaxed. As soon as she felt a finger enter her tight virgin ass, she contrated and began to whimper and cry.....does sex always have to hurt?

Lorelei immediately pulled her finger out and crawled up to Cindy's face "Try to relax honey otherwise you will really hurt yourself anal stimulation is something very intriguing but you must be willing to do it. There is nothing to be ashamed of enough people do it we just don't talk about it." Lorelei said and caressed Cindy's face kissing her on the mouth. "Tell me honey do you trust me? Do you want me to try one more time? I want to hear you say it." Lorelei said.

Cindy was still sobbing while her mother tried to reassure her. She was tight as hell, a typical teenager and as much as she tried to relax, as soon as she felt the finger try and enter her she clenched.....
"why?," she asked, whimpering...."why do you want to go in my butt?....it hurts...."

she tried to relax one more time, took in a deep breath then let it out slowly.
"Ok Mom," she said, closing her eyes...."if you really want in down there, I'll try again...."
As her mother reinserted, Cindy thought to herself....is this what sex is like all the time? wasn't it supposed to be gentler with women?

"Yes it does hurt because you resist and because you are new and afraid just think about it my finger is certainly smaller than certain other things so it should not have to hurt you only need to learn and accept it. After you learned to accept something in your bum you will start to feel how good it can feel but resisting is only going to make it feel bad." Lorelei explained and started rub Cindy's pussy. "Okay honey one last time" Lorelei said spitting some more on her finger and Cindy's bum and started pushing her finger in not stopping until it was fully inside Cindy's bum leaving it there for five seconds Lorelei pulled it out.

Cindy let out a squeal as her mother's finger finally sunk past her puckered hole and inside her ass.
"GET IT OUT!," SHE SCREAMED...."GET IT OUT!"

She waited a few minutes after her mother pulled her finger out of her, got up off the bed and ran out of the room. Still naked, she went straight to the bathroom and stared at hersef in the mirror. This was not the way sex should be....if all the pain was just from one finger, imagine how painful it would be with something larger inside her?
Besides, it was anal to begin with....something that was humiliating just by itself. No, sex with her mother wasn't right....

Not realizing her mother was still near enough to hear, Cindy opened up her laptop and typed in Facebook.
A few seconds later, her friend appeared on the video.
".....Hey," Cindy started....."Something happened to me......I need to tell someone...."

The moment Lorelei heard typing she ran into Cindy's room and smashed the laptop shut grabbing it away from Cindy. "I think it is time for some more severe measurements you are grounded and I will call you sick from school, internet and your phone are off limits." Lorelei said and grabbed Cindy's hair pulling her with her back to Lorelei's bedroom. "From now on you are going to be my new play slut." Lorelei announced throwing Cindy on her bed and sitting on top of her grabbing a pair of cuffs to secure Cindy with. Not really having removed the ropes she had used yesterday Lorelei used makeshift knots to tie Cindy's ankles. "Okay we are going to play our first game. I am going to spank your bum and every time I do so you will count the hit and thank me for making you my play slut, this will continue until we reach 25 hits" Lorelei said and landed her first hit on Cindy's bum.

No sooner had Cindy's friend appeared on screen, the laptop closed in front of her. Lorelei grabbed her daughter by the hair, pulling her off the bed and into the hallway, Cindy screaming as she was dragged.
She struggled, trying to slide out from beneath her enraged mother, but within seconds her hands were handcuffed. She was on her belly, wrists now secured to the headboard of her mother's bed. Soon after that her ankles were tied.

"LET ME GO!," she yelled, yanking at her restraints...."LET ME......GO!!!"

Cindy's ass cheeks jiggled as her mother landed slap after slap on her rump...Cindy whimpered and cried out but did not cooperate.....this was not sex...this was an act of claiming property....

Lorelei totally ignored her daughter and continued restraining her until she was satisfied with it Lorelei started caressing Cindy's bum and hit it caressing it again as she waited for Cindy to say those magic words. Not hearing anything Lorelei just spanked Cindy again two more times before she started to caress her again.

Cindy continued to struggle as she was spanked, still refusing to copperate.....she had to get away, she HAD to! the second her mother released her, she would get back on her laptop and tell her friend everything that her mother had done to her....
Cindy wailed and whimpered as her ass became redder and redder.....

After about twenty slaps Lorelei got next to Cindy and lifted up her face removing some of the tears and looked her in the "Eyes you know what to do just start counting the spanks and thank me for making you my playslut and when we finish those twenty five spanks you can go and sleep for tonight." Lorelei said and went back to Cindy's bum giving her one spank "Go ahead honey if you start now we are done in twenty four more spanks." she said.

"But......but this isin't right," Cindy said, still sobbing....."Please....can't you just let me go?"
Obviously her mother wasn't willing to consider releasing her and continued to spank her, each blow seemingly becoming harder than the last....the bed squeaked with the movement....as Cindy howled, she continued to struggle.....yes at first it wasn't bad, even enjoyable, but after she was anally invaded, Cindy knew what her mother wanted. She wanted her to become her own private sex toy, something that Cindy found distasteful. She would continue to struggle, and the instant her mother untied her, she would make a break for it....

Back
Top Bottom