Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

seeking some good rp.

darksinzeroX

Super-Earth
Hey there folks, I've always been horrible at making these kinds of posts so I like to keep them a bit short. I like to try most things at least once, though if you want to peak my interests, I love fantasy. Get it into any rp I'll give anything a shot. In my role plays i like to have action, twist and turns, romance, smut. You could make it dark and twisted and I'll still like it so long as it doesn't have scat or kill's off my character.

Here is a short list of some kinds of role plays I like just to get things started:

Father x Daughter
Brother X Sister
Assassin X student
Knight X princess
master X genie

Now those aren't just thing I'll play. The list of thing I like it just far to long to post them all, so if you have an idea you'd want to run by me, or something you're craving really badly or even just something new you want to try and want to give me a shot let me know, I promise not to bite unless you want me to....or bite me first. On average I like to post at least a paragraph, though I'm a sucker for details and depending on the part of of the role play I could go on and on with it and write pages if you'd let me. I know writer's block is a thing so I wont expect long lengthy replies all the time but please no one sentence replies, that makes the rp lose it's edge. If you rp with me and you get stuck or stop having fun, let me know and we can talk about it, I like brain storming with those i rp with outside of the role play. Plus I'm always up for having a friend that is also a role play partner.

For those who are interested, I prefer to rp over pm, skype, email and yahoo. I'll also say that I try to post at least once a day and if I'm going to gone for a bit I would let you know when and for how long roughly, along when I might be back. So now that I've gotten you to read my first intro, I hope to hear from you soon so we could role play or just talk.

if you're interested here is a link to my F list.

https://www.f-list.net/c/darksinzero

Back
Top Bottom