Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taboo, unorthodox, and typically dark

Mary Stoat

Moon
READ THIS:
1: Write more than a few sentences. In fact, write until you feel your post says all that you want it to say. Don't hold a sentence back. I will read it all.
2: Don't suggest a faceclaim for me to use
4: If you are playing a character (or characters) with a penis, it must be at LEAST 10 inches long. There are plenty out there, I have seen them personally, they're rare, but not unrealistic.
5: I roleplay submissive, sexy, but not slutty characters. I don't play the character trying to make things happen.
6:FOLLOW SITE RULES

Kinks

Big penises: I have real experience with hung men and I find it immensely hotter when I roleplay around people with them. 10 to 14 inches
Partially clothed sex
: Pulling panties to the side, fucking under a skirt, hands under shirts groping breasts, all incredibly hot.
Public sex: Whether fucking behind a bush or in plain sight for men and women to gawk at.
Taboo: Cheating/cuckold, rape, blackmail, bestiality, incest, all VERY welcome, as shown in the plots.
Anal: Drives me wild
Excessive semen: From several hot shots to so filling a girl so much she looks pregnant
Camera: Recording and snapping high-quality pictures for blackmailing or sending to her boyfriend.

I only play characters 15 (and typically prefer to play as young as you are comfortable with), and prefer your characters to be aggressive.

Pairings (I don't mind writing for the boyfriend, it's not a big roll)

Daughter/daddy - Girl cheating on her boyfriend with her depressed, manipulative father who begs her for her love.
Daughter/daddy - Girl dominated at home as the cost of having a boyfriend, the deal of their relationship known to her boyfriend.
Girlfriend/boyfriend's bully - Girl giving herself to her boyfriend's bully so he stops the beating/humiliation.
Girlfriend/Boyfriend's Bully - Bully kidnaps girlfriend and breaks her in while her boyfriend is too timid to stop him, and is even brought to bullies house to watch.
Girlfriend/Boyfriend's buddy - Girl given to her boyfriend's stud of a friend after a bad breakup, and the guy convinces the boyfriend to let it continue for a while. How long? A long time, turns out.
Girlfriend/boyfriend's dad - A girl is tired of her boyfriends lack of passion so she and his father try to shock him into desiring her by being sensual to each other, but it keeps escalating until things are out of control.
Girlfriend/boyfriend's Dad - The dad allows her to date his son as long as she becomes his when and where he wants, and he will stop as soon as she manages to make him cum more than her for even one day.
Girl/Her Ex - Girl finds out her ex is back in town, and he promises not to share to her boyfriend the pictures of their time together in exchange for a few favors here and there.
Girl next door/Landlord - Girl sold by her gambling father to the the landlord of her apartment and made into a sex slave, bondage and all that, sold to clients.
Ugly teacher/nerdy girl - Girl blackmailed into becoming a man's pet in exchange for keeping him from getting her expelled.
Girlfriend/Boyfriend's rich uncle - Her mother is sick, uncle is willing to pay for meds at the cost of "working" for him

Some settings that would be fun​

Swimpark: Dressed in a bikini, her sitting on his cock while sliding down slides, floating in the slow-drift lagoon, bathroom, suntan area, and the extremely crowded pool, so many options!
Car: Blowjobs while driving, straddling him while parked in a parking lot, fucking her on the rear outside her house, again lots of options.
Concert/club: In the moshpit carrying her while men bounce her about, fucking her backstage, pulling her onstage in nothing but her thong and tights, sharing her with some jerks in the bathroom, blowjob for free beer?
Near her boyfriend: Whether he is in the room watching, outside the room, or at any other location, even in his own room. It's a dominance thing I guess.
School: Popping up at her school and fucking her in an empty class, an isolated hallway, behind the bushes of a commonly used walkway (All of these I have experience in real life doing), in the gym (not the locker room, too smelly)/
Family gathering, in dangerously close proximity: Super risky.

DND pairings (if you like the fantasy stuff)

Scenario 1: A hunter's young daughter (Level 1 ranger) and her lover (level 1 wizard) leave home. Their goal is to make their way to an academy for her wizard in training boyfriend to apply. The obstacles in their way include beasts, monsters, bandits, corrupt townsfolk, running out of funds, etc.

Scenario 2: A powerful but naive girl (Level 3 sorceress) is a slave servant to a merchant who was given her by a judge for her almost killing a man in her village. The merchant also hires a talented young boy (level 2 fighter or something) to guard them while they travel. She sings and dances for them and the two fall in love - which the merchant dislikes. But being the bastard he is, he decides to let them be a couple while breaking her spirit however he can. Using her himself, selling her, pitting her against foes too strong, hiring a stronger or better musician, etc.

Scenario 3: A young singer/dancer (Level 1 bard) and her boyfriend (Level 1 something) are with a small caravan ambushed by bandits on their way to another city. The boy is spared, and is accepted into the group, but the girl is made a dancing/singing fucktoy slave to the group alphas. If their love is found out, he would be killed for sure, but if he manages to find a way to break free, or become strong enough to take out one of the alphas, he can claim her back. Can she help? Can she hold on and stay strong long enough for him to free her? So compelling :eek:

Scenario 4: A girl is kidnapped and enchanted with a tattoo linking her to the dark goddess of sex and submission. She gains strange magic (Level 1 warlock) but her brain and body are warped to crave sex and she struggles to fight her urges. She accepts bad deals, takes stupid bets, curiosity pulls her the wrong way, accepts unwinnable challenges, etc. Her brother/father/boyfriend (whichever and whatever class and level) struggle to get to a holy site to rid her of her lewd curse. Keeping tabs on her, rescuing her, and pushing on is a trial when a part of her really really wants to be fucked.

Scenario 5: A poor street girl (level 1 rogue) and her boyfriend (Level 1 something) struggle to make ends meet. He gets sick, and they have to make money faster. How far can they go to cure him? Try to steal from bigger targets, make deals and work with shadier men, sell herself even, anything to bring him back to health.

Scenario 6: A young girl (cleric level 2) devoted herself to her boyfriends cause (Level 1 paladin), to defeat an evil warlock in the city. They struggle to reach him, and she offers herself as bait. He thought it was a good idea. Too bad the warlock had used his familiar to listen in, and so he makes the cleric girl go through hell and back while waiting for her rescue, and always being one step ahead of the paladin boy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom