Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Demon's Mind [Damon's Interest Thread, MxF and MxM]

DamonHuntington

Planetoid
c83QZ3C.jpg

[td]                     [/td][td]
Hello, and welcome to my Interest thread. Before we explore what makes me tick, we need to first set some base rules that are of utmost importance to me whenever I am interacting in a roleplay setting with another person.

Rule #1 - Communication.

I believe true communication to be the most important characteristic for those that are enjoying each other's company - either as a friend or a roleplay partner. Do not lie to my face. Do not pretend to enjoy the scene if you're finding it subpar. Be honest and forthcoming, and I shall extend the same courtesy to you.

I am a real life Dom, and one of the tenets that this personal characteristic entails is the knowledge that we can always learn more. This is why I find it problematic when people handwave my flaws and pretend like nothing is happening. If there is a problem, I expect you to be forthcoming with me about it. Help me improve - this is essentially what I'm asking for here.

Rule #2 - Consensuality.

Any kind of erotic activity must involve pleasure for both sides, something that cannot be attained if the interaction is one-sided. I expect the people interacting with me to have read through this post thoroughly in order to know what to do and what to avoid when it comes to written scenes with me.

Rest assured that I will do the same to you. My intention when writing stories is to bring pleasure to the one I am writing with, which I won't be able to do if I focus solely on my own desires. Roleplays are supposed to be an exchange of desires, a way to explore mutual feelings that both parties are willing to venture into.

I do not expect perfection from the people interacting with me - I know my list of turn-ons and turn-offs might be quite extensive, and I will understand if mistakes happen. However, if this continues happening over and over, I will not want to continue writing with you. In my opinion, consent is the most important part in a sexual interaction - thus, repeated breaches of consent shall not be pardoned.

Rule #3 - Openness.

We all have different kinks, and I want anyone that interacts with me to know that I will deliberately try my utmost to bring yours to fruition - provided, of course, this is not a boundary I'm not willing to cross. For that reason, I expect the ones interacting with me to be open about what they like, no matter how unique their kink is.

I promise in advance to not judge you or think lesser of you based on the aspects you enjoy. I might refuse to do it based on my preferences, but you are still entitled to your tastes. After all, no one chooses who or what they'll come to enjoy; for that reason, it wouldn't make sense to judge others based on their likes and dislikes.

If there is something you want to discuss in private with me before a scene, please do it. All I'm asking is that you are true to yourself so we'll be able to write the best scene we can together, while giving you my word beforehand that I'll respect and support your kinks even if I do not want to play them in the scene.

Rule #4 - Respect.

This is a corollary of the previous rule, as a matter of fact. I expect, and shall act in the same way, respect from the people I'm interacting in. Respect does not need to mean deference; I am not superior to anyone on these forums, and for that reason I do not need to be held in that kind of high regard. Contrariwise, I will always treat you, the roleplayer, with respect - even if your character is undergoing full verbal abuse and degradation. Characters and people are not interchangeable; there must be a clear line that divides creature from creator.

Furthermore, I expect a certain degree of decorum in external relationships - that is to say, I do not like people that talk behind one's back at all. If you have a problem with our scene, then you come and talk to me (as put forward by Rule #1); you do not go to other people and talk ill of me without my awareness while pretending that the roleplay is fine. If I discover that you have done that to me, the scene is off and we'll never interact anymore.

Rule #5 - Understanding.

Last, but not least, comes an expectation of understanding. I know that I'm fallible and that I can make mistakes - for that reason, I expect understanding from those that I'm interacting with in case I do something wrong. As it has been with all previous topics, I shall extend the same courtesy: I know everyone can err, and your intentions matter much more to me than your actions. If you show me that you feel for what you've done and make your utmost effort to not do the same mistake again, I will understand you and likely forgive as well.

I understand that not everyone is like me, and I respect the fact that some people will want to end the scene immediately in case a mistake occurs. That is your absolute right, and I shall not hold it against you - however, all that I am requesting for is the understanding that I had no ill intentions in my actions.

These are my ground rules, and they are non-negotiable. In case you agree with them and are currently thinking about interacting with me, please proceed to the next part.​
[/td][td]                     [/td]

N7sDVYD.jpg

Before we delve into my specific interests, here are some pieces of information that might be useful:

Current Status: Not Actively Seeking, Very Selectively Accepting New RPs. Any ideas based on my main plots and/or my greatest Ons are much welcomed.

Medium: Threads, preferably. I could be convinced to write through Private Messages if the plot you propose is outstanding, but I very much prefer to use threads. Third-Form Person only.

Current Roleplays: These are the active stories I'm writing.
- Hunting The Hunters, with megyn.
- Chains Of Command, with MasochisticHeartx.
- Inside Boulevard 9, with Love.
- Battle For The Top, with Janus.
- Driven Between Sun And Moon, with driven to drift.
- Strata, with inarifox.
- By The Horns, with Marinara.

On-Hold Roleplays: These are the inactive stories that haven't reached their closure.
- N/A

Completed Roleplays: These are the stories that reached a conclusion.
- N/A

Writing Excerpts: Here are some samples of my writing for your perusal. The name of the character, the type of personality and other relevant information are all listed in the spoiler tag.
Julian knew that defending the dinner hall would be of no use. Either the action would be prevented by the warriors defending the gates of the castle and he'd be a sitting duck inside the castle, or the full army of the Scots would be overpowered, which would imply that standing in the hall would be a death wish. No, he needed to move fast and come up with an alternative plan; one that made a difference inside the battle. He knew that if he ran after the lass, then he'd look like a shaggy dog looking for guidance due to the fear of imminent battle. "No, it's time to think on my feet, I'll find a lie to explain this later."

He dashed towards the kitchen, knowing that this area of the castle would contain two crucial things for him: an exit to the outside and a boy eager to get money. Kitchens needed to receive fresh shipments of cooking supply on a daily base, which required all of them to have a connection to the external world; also, they employed many young servants that always were in the lookout for some extra coin. Julian opened the purse that his lord had given to him, grabbed an iron coin from it and stopped one boy that seemed to be on his way to the castle's pantry by shoving him against the wall.

"Stop right there", the Commander said as he looked in his eyes. "I am not a very patient man, so I want answers fast. If you don't waste my time, you'll get this. If you do that, you'll get this instead", he said as he showed the coin in his hand, and then closed the fist around it in a threatening manner. "What's the closest path outside and into a fortified tower?", he inquired abrasively, raising his hand to motion that the boy should lead the way.

Julian and the servant raced to the exit and into open space once more, to which the boy made the motion to lead him to the tower. "Wait right there", he said, putting the coin in the boy's palm. "I take it that you know how to go unnoticed, especially with such a confusion going on. There's more money from where this came from", said Julian as he pointed towards the coin in the boy's palm. "I want you to sneak into the armoury and grab a longbow and an arrow quiver without being noticed", he said incisively and sent the boy off with a nod of the head. Once the servant was away, he separated two more coins - he didn't want running the risk of having the boy get greedy enough to try pickpocketing him - and stowed them securely in his hand, patiently waiting for the helper's arrival.

Soon enough he was back with the requested materials, which Julian took from his hand and gave the coins in retribution. "Tell no one", he said, knowing that if word arrived about his meddling before the situation was taken care of, then it would have all been for naught. With that said, he rushed to the fortified tower and climbed the stairs, entering the circular premises in a rush.

When he set foot in the tower, all eyes were looking at him. "Pretend you're supposed to be here. People fall for lies that are fed to them with an assertive stance", Julian thought to himself as he remembered his training. He waited for half a second before he spoke loudly. "Hey, back to your positions, I didn't tell you to get out of your post without my permission. For those that are wondering who the fuck I am, I am for now your Commander, orders of Lady Fergusson, and I shall have your full obedience while I'm coordinating the defence in this tower. If you still doubt my word, just look at the fact that the weapon I have is of your own kind, provided by your Lady herself, and question no more. Now resume your positions, or I shall have you whipped after this is done", said Julian as he strode with confidence to one of the openings of the tower.

No one seemed to question his lie, or at least no one seemed to desire questioning his lie - which was good enough for him. He needed more information on the McAlisters, though; a battle fought in the dark is always a swift loss in the prowl, according to Julian's teachings.

"Debriefing, now. Who are the McAlisters, what is their main objective and what do they intend to do with this attack?"

The finger rolled inside Niko's mouth, exploring each inch of its surface as the thrusts in his ass intensified. The Ausar, however, growled in a threatening way when he noticed that his fucktoy was attempting to look over his shoulder towards his face. "Eyes down, bitch. You don't get to look at me while I destroy you", the half-dog claimed, pushing his head down with one of his hands to show Niko his place. The knots were tugged on, the second one of them pressuring the entrance of the constricting hole from the inside.

"Don't close just yet, slut, I want to fill you some more", the Ausar snarled, driving six more inches of his humongous shaft into the boy and slamming the third knot against the entrance. "Before I fill you, though, you're going to beg for that to happen. Your voice will echo in these caves as you open your mouth to ask for more and more."

Dane kept rocking the two knots inside, the pointed crown of his dick sliding against the walls and leaving a trailing pressure sensation in Niko's innards. The half-dogs balls were now filled and heavy with cum, slamming against the boy's body with an audible sound of flesh meeting flesh under the pressure of violence. The eight-foot male howled, deep into the other man's ass, his fingers of his lower hands clutching the boy's ass and pressing harder and harder.

It was then when Dane noticed the pool of material on the floor of the cave and grinned satisfiedly. "Ah, you're liking this, aren't you, bitch? You're enjoying being made to receive my huge cock and feel the pain of being made so wide with me inside. You know that you like being put in your place, slut; being forced to stay with your ass up while you're reamed for hours and hours without stop."

A stronger shove was driven inside Niko, grinding both knots against the gland that released the sticky strands of pre-cum through the other mercenary's dick. Upping the ante, Dane increased the strength of his visual imagery as he made each shove blunter. "Seems like you always wanted to be made this full and helpless, to be pushed down on the floor and abused until you cannot speak anymore and your mind can't complain because of what you're feeling. Pain and pleasure, bitch, this is what I'm going to give you, burying this dog-dick of mine into you until you can't think of anything else but being my cocksleeve. Beg harder, bitch!"

A faint call was heard in the depths of Hell.

... lest... bethiliyan... kust...

"Well, well, well. Someone's trying to mess with the occult again", said Viseroth to himself amusedly. People attempting to conjure arcane demons was actually a very recurrent thing to happen - at least for his standards, considering how many eras he was alive. With a handwave, he kept distracting himself, forcing his servant to keep sucking him. His appearance was currently in a more demonic form, his black horns curled atop his head, pointing outwards from his hair, which was dark as a starless night and reached the middle of his back in a cascade. Still, that visage was nothing but temporary. As a shapeshifter, Viseroth was able to take whichever form he preferred - a resource that he customarily used for his own delight and the torture of whoever he wished to corrupt.

Sudden, a burst could be felt as the gateway opened. "Ah, maybe this person is not as dim-witted as the previous ones", he claimed, wondering how the conjurer garnered enough force to open a portal so clearly. The offerings were not the key to the whole process, for they were just a display of intent; the power was the crucial element. This twist of events led Viseroth to a certain degree of curiosity - after all, few people knew how to conduct a proper summoning, and even fewer that knew how to do so would take their chances, as the results could be lurid. "This person's either very dumb or very strong, but I know that I can have my way with them", Viseroth chuckled in amusement. It was at this moment that he made his decision: he threw his servant out of his cock directly to the floor and stepped on her. "I'll be on my way. Don't move until I tell you so, or you know what will happen."

With a quick display of his own form of skill, Viseroth transformed into a mosquito. The reason for this odd choice was based on the fact that he did not want to be seen - after all, he was smart enough to first assess and then decide. As the portal swirled he flew towards its direction, crossing the boundary between worlds as swiftly as possible. In the other side, much to his surprise, he saw a tanned sorceress - completely donned in her robes and with a silvery gaze that indicated the colour of her soul. Her appearance was akin to a druid or other kind of spellcaster that made use of the nature's forces, which was made even clearer by the tattoos that covered her body. "Ah, so that's how she did it", the demon thought to himself, still in the form of a mosquito.

As he finished assessing her, Viseroth thought it was the time for his great entrance. The demon flew until he reached right next to a tree, blinking to a human-like form in an instant as he leaned against it. His wings appeared in a puff of darkness, spreading large and wide behind his back for a split second. The draconic appendages were soon retracted into the body, as quickly as they appeared, as Viseroth raised his voice to speak to the priestess. "Looking for me, perhaps?", he asked as he gave a sideways grin, knowing fully well that he appeared on a place that the conjurer wouldn't be looking for, but that she might have picked his visage with her peripheral vision before he spoke. Even still, he wondered if she would be startled by his sudden appearance. "I hope not, that would make things much, much more interesting", Viseroth thought to himself as he waited for her response.

Rz7XgZG.jpg

Not all kinks are born alike - for that reason, whenever perusing this list, please recall that the kinks closer to the top are stronger than those close to the bottom.
Congruently, the turn-offs closer to the top are stronger than those close to the bottom.
Please note that character-specific kinks are not discussed in this section - for more information, read under the Settings header.

Turn-Ons:

- Dominating Other Dominators: This is an absolute delight for me, and the easiest way into my pants. I love power games and the control aspect of ordering another Dom around until they submit. Definitely a common theme in my scenes.

- Body Worship: Also a very strong kink for me. If you are interacting with me and has previously agreed to it, it's highly likely my character will make yours worship him.

- Use of Titles and Descriptors: Most of my characters, if not all, enjoy being called in a specific manner. Some are more title oriented (Lord, Prince, Master...), whereas others are more descriptive-visual (Hunter, Wolf, Stallion...). This is something that I always strive to discuss before starting a scene, since there are people with certain restrictions to determined titles.

- Impossible Games: I enjoy breaking people past their limitations. You'll often see me instituting games that cannot be beaten in scenes (e.g., in a scene of holding someone captive, I could tell the one being detained that I'll let him/her go if he/she doesn't scream after a series of ten cuts - and then make it so the tenth cut is unbearably painful by, for example, burying the knife deep in their flesh and twisting it). Some people find this akin to godmodding, others enjoy the lack of control these kinds of situation put them in. Please let me know if this is your kind of kink beforehand.

- Large Cocks: That is my tendency whenever I playing a character, and I enjoy every second of it. I will not go overboard if my writing partner dislikes anything extraneous to the range of reality, but nearly all of my human characters lie in the eight to twelve inch range - with exceptions being opened easily for the upper bound. If they are non-humans, I push this limit even farther. Combine this with my Body Worship kink and I'm a happy man.

- Dominating Switches or Submissives: Also a strong turn-on for me, even though it is not as strong as dominating a character that is initially defined as a Dom.

- Exhibitionism: The risk of getting caught excites me. The situation of being seen by other characters and having them embarrassed, rather than me, excites me even more.

- Orgasm Control: I include, in this category, both forced orgasms and orgasm withholding. In my opinion, this is the quintessential BDSM torture.

- Biting: I have no problems with being bitten too if the scene doesn't have a Dom/sub dynamic, or if your character hasn't still been pushed to submission. Just be aware that I'll bite back harder.

- Whipping: Nothing says "discipline" like a good brandishing of a whip. My characters rather enjoy the use of this tool, especially for disciplinary purposes.

- Doggy Style: By far, my favourite position. Do not be surprised if a scene planning of mine involves ordering your character to drop to your fours.

- Rigging: From plain bondage to suspension, any kind of scene on which I get to bind someone is a turn-on. Bonus points if the bindings are used to enhance an aspect of orgasm control.

- Non-Con and Dub-Con: Depending on the type of scenario, this is a type of writing that I love doing. Extra points for Non-Con and Dub-Con scenes on which the assailant addicts the victim to the act.

- Knotted Cocks: This depends on the scene - I am not going to write a human with a knotted cock except on special circumstances. Still, this is something I very much enjoy.

- Playing Part-Animals: Actually goes hand-in-hand with the previous topic. If you are acquainted with Fenoxo's work, you already know the character I like playing the most, which is Dane. I also like playing part-wolves and centaurs.

- Squirting: As long as this comes naturally to you, rather than being forced because it's one of my turn-ons. I like reading descriptions on how my character has brought your character to squirting.

Turn-Offs:

- Being Degraded: No, no, no. Absolutely not for me. Degradation ranks quite high in my "hate list", and I would never write a scene that includes this kind of element.

- Catching Anal: Nothing goes in my ass. No exceptions.

- Submission: I do not play submissive characters in any kind of occasion. If you do not enjoy BDSM, we do not need Dom/sub roles; however, don't expect me to play the submissive in any circumstance.

- Bottoming: I do not bottom, ever. We might do a scene on which there isn't a clear Topping/bottoming dynamic, but do not expect me to lie down passively at all.

- Coprophilia/Urophilia/Emetophilia: If it belongs in a toilet, I do not want it in a scene.

- Playing Small Dicked Characters: A direct, visual consequence of how I devise my own characters. I have no problems roleplaying a scene on which the other character has a small dick, but I shall not play one for myself.

- Being Marked: Hard limit when it comes to permanent marks. Temporary marks, such as bites, are acceptable depending on the scene and context - in case you want to explore this, make sure that you discuss it previously with me.

- Elderly Characters: Big turn-off for me. I do not play anyone over the age of 40, nor enjoy scenes involving people that are much older than that.

- Underage Characters: If it's not legal, I don't want any of that. My character must be at least 18 years of age, with a strong preference for your character being over that threshold too. If I am playing a younger character - within the range of 18 to 21 - exceptions can be handled for 17-year old characters.

- Dumb Characters: I don't play nor interact with characters that cannot form a coherent train of thought. After all, you can't "fuck them dumb" if they are already dumb.

Writing Turn-Ons:

- Vivid Descriptions: Writing should be akin to painting images with words. Do not worry about being verbose, I love it - as you could probably surmise from the length of this thread.

- Tension: On scenes that have a power dispute, I personally enjoy the challenge of slowly pushing a person past the point of submission. As a result, I love people who savour the ride and walk step by step to its dènouement rather than dropping instantly to the sexual parts. In the same way that sex is meant to be enjoyed rather than a chore, so is writing erotica.

- Enthusiasm/Enjoyment: More than wordiness, I want you to enjoy what we're writing together. Seeing that you're truly into the story is definitely a turn-on.

- Good Grammar/Spelling/Punctuation: I understand that no one will be always perfect, and that mistakes will happen. However, employing good writing techniques is certainly that makes me focus on the story, rather than cringe at how everything was written.

Writing Turn-Offs:

- Godmodding/Character Hijacking: We might be writing together, but you write your character and I write mine. I do not mind actions that portray character intention, such as "she whispered seductively in his ear, trying to bring up his wilder side by calling him a wolf" - this is acceptable, because I'm still in control of how I'll write my character. Anything more than that shall not be accepted.

- Lack of Interest: If you don't want to keep writing a scene, that is completely okay with me as long as you let me know. What I'm not okay with are the situations on which I can see a clear lack of interest in your replies, either by being overtly short or without content. Please be frank with me and communicate if you're not enjoying, so we can tweak the story properly or, in the worst-case scenario, put it on hold/drop it altogether.

- Repetition: I like writing different stories, not rewriting the same things multiple times. Please try your most to be creative and put your own spin in the scene we devised together.

- One-Liners: Wordiness does not equate to excellence; however, there's still a minimum necessary to develop a scene properly. If you're not inspired to write immediately, take your sweet time. I'd rather have a thought-out reply within three days than an immediate hasty one.​

TMwGAaZ.jpg

These are the scenarios, places and characters that I enjoy writing the most. They can be fleshed out in more detail through PMs, but you might already have a slight idea about what I'm looking for.

Places:

1 - Military-Related Places

By far one of my favourite groupings, due to the versatility of the scenes presented. Most of my military scenes range in the border of Non-Con/Dub-Con and involve either a power dispute between members of the military, the use of seduction or other technique to push another member of the military into submission, or downright non-consensual relationship with someone that is held captive.

Subdivisions of this grouping are:
1A - Military Quarters;
1B - War Fronts;
1C - Torture Room;
1D - Secluded Place in Military Meeting (e.g., characters were called to an intel debriefing and, after building tension during the meeting, escape to somewhere else).

2 - Victorian Era Locations

These scenes do not have an usual common theme - I enjoy using them whenever it could fit the overall planned theme. These scenes are often paired with supernatural elements, such as vampires, werewolves or part-animals. There is also an usual component of exhibitionism that I like to explore in this type of setting.

2A - Public Places;
2B - Brothels;
2C - Restaurants;
2D - Open Fields Close To Town;
2E - Forbidden Locations (e.g., a church).

3 - Dungeons

I enjoy using dungeons in scenes that are deeply correlated with BDSM aspects. Scenarios that want to explore, in an in-depth manner, rigging, whipping, suspension, sight control and other aspects of Domination usually take setting in such places.

4 - Medieval Ages

Ah, these scenes are lovely because they can be written in many directions. Be it the story of a knight forcibly taking someone from an enemy kingdom, a prince dominating a girl of his interest or a spellcaster teaching his apprentice in all possible ways, there is a little bit of everything that can be explored.

4A - Castles;
4B - Battle Fronts;
4C - Forests;
4D - Arcane-Related Locations;
4E - Forbidden Locations.

5 - Contemporary Public Places

The risk of getting caught is certainly something that makes me excited. These locations bring a tinge of proximity to the reader, since they involve places that are often used for escapades across the world.

5A - Building Rooftops;
5B - Elevators;
5C - Building Stairwells;
5D - Public Parks;
5E - Schools/Universities.

Characters:

General Characters:

- High-Rank Military Members;
- Vampires;
- Werewolves;
- Half-Wolves (humans with lupine traits);
- Centaurs;
- Hunters (either humans or of supernatural nature);
- Demons;
- Princes and Lords;
- Soldiers and Warriors;
- BDSM Masters;
- Psychopaths;
- Detectives;
- Teachers.

Specific Characters:

- Dane (from Trials in Tainted Space);
- Dean Winchester (from Supernatural);
- Shinya Kogami (from Psycho-Pass);
- Makishima Shougo (from Psycho-Pass);
- Damon Salvatore (from The Vampire's Diaries);
- Vergil (from Devil May Cry);
- Kvothe (from The Kingkiller's Chronicles);
- Sephiroth (from Final Fantasy VII).

Please note that this list is not exhaustive. The locations and characters mentioned here are simply indicators of what I prefer to write, but I'm very flexible when it comes to the setting of my stories. If you'd like to try something that is not listed in here, please send me a Private Message.​

ihPDesD.jpg

These are the plots, pictures and songs that fuel my writing. If any of these prospects interest you, please send me a private message and we shall discuss it in-depth.

Plot Interests:

Plot #1: My character is a psychopath that has no concern for anything other than his short term desires. His desired victim now is your character, a police officer that has been on his case for a long time - my character wants to bind your character up, use him/her as he wishes and leave her locked when not abusing her until she learns her lesson to never cross his path again. This will be a path of breaking, mentally, your character.

Special Information: I'm not looking for any romance to happen between these characters, this would just be about the power. There will be no love involved by my character, but if you'd wish to write yours like that, you'd be free to. One-Shot Story. Can be MxM or MxF. Open for non-exclusive Doms, switches and subs that can play assertive characters.

Plot #2: Your character has discovered about the BDSM world and desires to learn how to be a Dominant; because of that, your character seeks the aid of my character, a long reputable Master, to teach yours the tools of the trade. The contract my character set up with yours, however, delineates that part of the lessons will be physical, so your character gauges the effects and the results of the techniques used. With each lesson, your character sees him/herself enjoying being under control more and more, and they realise that they are more of a sub than a Dom.

Special Information: High prevalence of BDSM elements. I want someone to play a young person, someone with a certain degree of arrogance and the "I can do it all" mentality of a person that just became an adult. Can be MxM or MxF.

Plot #3 - Your character and my character are supernatural creatures - up to discussion in any form, but my initial devised scene is an angel and a demon. Still, despite their differences, they end up getting some interest in each other and wish to taste a little bit of their different realities. My character slowly learns how to be caring and compassionate, while your character begins to enjoy the subtler sides of the darkest emotions.

Special Information: Can be One-Shot or Long Term, with a distinctive preference towards Long Term. The duality between wanting something and feeling it's wrong is the greatest component of this story. Can be MxM or MxF. Open for Switches, Subs and people that do not enjoy Dom/sub.

Plot #4: Money and power can get nearly anything to a person, and my character knows that. He is a rich businessman that takes part in a highly secret society - this society believes that a person can get more power and influence by slowly depraving a pure individual, and for that reason they have multiple rituals of sexual nature. Owing to that, your character is hired by my character to run some errands, and as time progresses he begins exposing your character to multiple forms of corruption and the teachings of the society.

Special Information: Contains a high amount of public sex and corruption. This story happens in a modern setting. Exclusively MxF, and only with innocent characters. You do not need to write a sub afterwards, but writing a character that leans towards subbing is preferred.

Plot #5: My character acts as a model for an agency, and for that reason he knows quite well how to use his body to get his way around. Your character, his boss, seems to have some latent interest on him, and for that reason my character decides to exploit the chance to have some control over her.

Special Information: Can have romance or not. Exclusively MxF. This story does not necessarily have BDSM elements, although it can have them. The scene is compatible with multiple characters and/or with a multi-writer approach.

Plot #6: My character and your character have been talking through the internet for quite a long time, but they have not met each other in person nor seen any pictures that revealed their appearance. One day, they decide to meet in person; for that to happen, they arrange a meeting that is supposed to happen in my character's house. When your character arrives, however, he discovers that my character is not completely human (possibilities range from half-demon to half-bull - this is up to discussion) and begins to leave. Unwilling to let you go, my character convinces your character to stay and talk for longer. This invite, little by little, turns into a dub-con sexual encounter.

Special Information: Exclusively MxM. There will be lots of unusual elements in this plot, such as the presence of double-cocks, the use of horns for sexual punishment and more. Strong presence of non-con and dub-con elements.

Picture Interests:

My Characters:
9a3f71402aaad7a578a7f883ead56016.jpg
c82fb831b078763b7b34f40b0d99b431.jpg

Partner's Characters (Male):
dmitri.jpg
bartek_boroweic_2.jpg

Partner's Characters (Female):
mirage_of_the_woods_by_marinshe.jpg

Scene Inspiration:
e6fd53199193f514e720e0c4e8103290.jpg
luminosity_by_photoport-d1cqptv.jpg

Song Interests:

Papa Roach - One Track Mind
Blood On The Dancefloor - Call Me Master
Good With Grenades - Bruises And Bitemarks
Divide The Day - Fuck Away The Pain
Neon Hitch - Fuck U Betta - Notice: The link provided is an altered Nightcore Male Version.
3OH!3 - Touchin' On My
Nickelback - S.E.X. - Notice: Yes, it's Nickelback. Judge me.​

Back
Top Bottom