Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Domination, degradation, humiliation, submission, slave girls. Specific plot, girls only!

Ivanb11

Banned
Banished
Looking for a submissive girl to play out specific plot. An absolute must is ability to write long and detailed posts in first person.I don't do third.

About me:

I am extremely dominant.I will use you, abuse you, degrade you, humiliate you in all sort of ways.

Now to the basic plot:

You would be a typical next door hottie , who gets into trouble, trying to steal something(for fun, or you needed money, we can discuss it and go through details).I would be playing as a dominant, sadistic police officer. You get caught by me, and i start having my way with you, slowly building up the story and tension. Degrading you publicly, humiliating you and eventually turning you into my little obedient slave girl, fuck toy. This is just brief introduction to the plot, a lot will happen in between.

One important thing you should know about me is that i have a girls belly showing kink(A girl wearing low jeans and some shorter shirt/jacket/sweater. When you stretch or get grabbed by it, your sexy girly stomach gets bare and exposed.) It's a big kink of mine so i will include it a lot in the story if you decide to play this out with me. I also expect you to include it as well a lot. Second big kink is begging and pleading for me to let you go, not to arrest you is a huge kink as well so i expect that as well.

My intention is to find a serious rp partner who loves exploring feelings related to humiliation, submission, not just pure smut and sex but in the end the story will revolve around these. I have lots of scenes and ideas and will introduce and act side characters as well.

Those are basics.

PM me if interested.

Last edited:
RE: I want to dominate, degrade, humiliate you. Specific plot, girls only!

Bump...

Buuuummmppppppp...

Bump..

Bumppppppp

Bump....

RE: I will dominate, degrade, humiliate you. Specific plot, girls only!

Bump...

Back
Top Bottom