Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hamadryad's Grand Adventures (NSFW!)

Hamadryad

Super-Earth
Hamadryad's Grand Adventures​

Ever wanted to partake in something long winded, intricate and of course, sexy? You've found your happy place! Here's my thread for my more long term RPs, theres going to be a few plotlines here that are designed to be long and intricate, with lots of plot and smut! I'm looking for dedicated partners for these ones, if you're more into short stuff you should check my other thread :). For the most part, I'll be playing the role of the storyteller and all of the wonderful women you meet, and it'll be your job to progress through the dynamic story however you wish, whether it be with cunning or violence, or seduction or dominance. PM me to discuss your ideas :)

Dark Conquest M/F (mostly) taken!

Synopsis: You play the role of a Lich's top agent and general. Your job is to scout and perform missions in enemy territories to weaken them for your master's armies, and then lead the armies yourself in conquest. Of course, such an undertaking is going to bring you across all sorts of women to make yours. It will be a dark tale, full of taboo topics, so be wary.

Some Girls you may meet (NSFW):
View: http://imgur.com/a/x9Vyo

Neon Nights M/F (TAKEN!)

Synopsis: You'll be a low class, down-trodden citizen of a cyberpunk megacity. You've got connection to crime syndicates, and you're often used to do other people's dirty work. You're by no means a good man, but what is good in a society as morally bankrupt as this? You're just trying to get by, live a good life, but you know nothings good in this town. Your adventures will bring you across all sorts of futuristic ladies though, just waiting for you to make your own.

Some Inspiration:
View: http://imgur.com/a/MfxoF

The Exiled Tribeswoman

Synopsis: You get to DM me for this one! I'm looking for someone to DM a longer story of my tribal elf character whose been exiled from her tribe. I was thinking maybe we could do a system style RP? It'd be all about her trying to adapt to a more civilised society and all the manipulation and using that comes with it :)

More to come soon!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom