Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Knight To Remember (Szor&Amira)

Dral kissed her deeply, his tongue slipping into her mouth, one hand moving down to her hip. "My lips are sealed, sweetheart." He said with a smile on his lips, when they broke the kiss. He looked into her eyes, kissing her jawline again. He pulled her hip up to press against her, the warmth of his shaft throbbing between her legs. "I would gladly be your bed warmer. Her's? Not my type."

He kissed her again, moving her hips so he could slip inside of her with ease. The tip of his cock rubbed against her lower lips, and he rubbed them gently with the tip. He slipped his tongue back into her mouth, playing with her tongue as they intertwine with one another.

Serena glad pressed her hips into him, lightly biting his lower lip as he pulled away from their kiss. "I can't say I'm upset that she isn't." His lips on hers again, she shifted under him grinding her hips against him teasing him for a moment before pulling her lips away from his. "Wait." She slipped from his grip, and got off the bed completely for a minute before crawling beside him.

She pushed his shoulders back, pausing to admire his form for a moment. She kissed across his shoulder, and slowly down his chest. She shifted all the way down the bed, on her knees, her ass pointed straight up she grabbed hold of his shaft. She rubbed up and down his length before pressing her lips to his head. She let her tongue explore for a moment before she slowly lowered her mouth down on him.

He chuckled as she slipped from under him, turning to sit on the bed. He watched her move, noticing the change in her movement. He smiled at her as she pushed him back onto the bed. He watched her kiss her way down his chest, admiring her rising ass. "Our people aren't very different, are they?" He said, looking down at her. He let out a slight gasp as she started to lick his cock.

He closed his eyes, relaxing in her bed as she started to work her mouth down his shaft. "Fuck, you're good." He breathed out. He kept his hands to his sides, letting her take him at her own pace. He opened his eyes, watching her take more into her mouth.

Serena smirked, not removing her mouth from his cock. Her hand worked the bottom of his shaft as her tongue and mouth explored most of the length. She pulled away, flicking her tongue playfully against his head a few times before crawling back over him. She hovered over him for a minute, before kissing his neck again, "Want to find more similarities?" She bit his earlobe softly.

She sat up, his shaft pressed firmly against her sex, she grinned before grinding against him, letting him feel the wetness forming there. She leaned back over and kissed him, her hands gripping into the locks of his hair.

As she bit his earlobe, he kissed her jaw just below her ear. "Of course I do." He kissed her ear, his hand running through her hair. The other moved down to his shaft when she had moved, its tip pushing into her as they kissed. His tongue slipped back into her mouth, and he could taste his musk, but at the moment he didn't care. He was too wrapped up in their passion, their lust, to care.

He broke the kiss for a moment, looking up at her. His hand cupped her cheek as he looked into her eyes. "At this moment, I don't think you would take no for an answer." He smiled, kissing her gently as the hand on her hip gently guided her down on his hard shaft slowly. He breathed into the kiss as the tip passed her folds.

Serena gasped as his hard cock entered her slowly, she broke from their kiss. Adjusting to his girth, she grinned into him for a minute before sitting up. She didn't move immediately, instead guiding his hands up her body and the back down to her hips. She started moving up and down slowly, moaning quietly. She pushed her red hair from her face, before moving her hand up and down his chest.

Dral groaned, looking up at her as she started move up and down on his cock. His right hand stayed down on her hip, but the other ran up her hip to her breast, massaging it gently. "Damn..." He breathed out, it sounded like he was going to say something else, but never seemed able to finish his thought. His hand moved up to her neck, his thumb brushed along her collarbone before traveling farther up to her cheek. He gently pulled her down to meet his lips again, pushing up into her, his cock sitting completely inside her.

Back
Top Bottom