Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mari, Mari, Quite Contrary [F/M x M/Monster(s)] [Dark Smut & Extreme Themes]

Marinara

Planetoid
Hey, a thread wherein I'm looking to play a boy or girl versus, well.. essentially anything oozing with masculinity. Plots might be written mono-gendered, but sexes can be changed, etc etc.

da Rules
Not many, I promise. This is also more of a relevant information dump.
> Be literate. I'll take this at face value and say that I just mean that you should be able to write -- or at the very least spell well -- I'm pretty flexible on length, though I've found that a paragraph is often a good minimum.
> Roleplay in Third Person. It's the only tense I feel comfortable in.
> No Godmoding/controlling my character's action, speech or thoughts.
> When messaging me to express your interest, please include more than just, "Hi, I want to roleplay." That gives me nothing to work with and, if I'm being entirely honest, I loathe the sort of pointless, inconclusive small talk it leads in to. Give me something to actually work with and I'll think a whole hell of a lot more of you.
> PMs, please.

Kinks 'n Such
Here are a few things I've hastily copy-pasted from a previous thread.
- Dom/Sub Relationships and Sadomasochism: I can play either role but I don't really like playing against weak male subs. It's only fun when you're pinning down and roughing up a strong guy, y'know?
- Ageplay/Age Gaps, DD/lg: Pretty self-explanatory, I like younger, inexperienced characters versus more experienced, dominant parties. Or I just like age gaps that border on taboo in their degree.
- Incest: Good every once in a while, though I don't much care for Mother x Son.
- Risk of Pregnancy/Internal Cumshots: Never really played it all the way out to full pregnancy, but it could be interesting. Pairs well with a lot of other taboo subjects.
- Dub-/Non-Con: Can play it both ways, but if I'm the aggressor in the situation, I prefer a strong male counterpart, just as before -- likewise, the situation being reversed mid-way through can be pretty fun.
- Size Differences: Hnng, nothing can beat this! It factors into both cuteness and sexiness!
- Non-humans such as Beasts/Animals, Aliens, Monsters and Robots: The more exotic/weird, the better, either as or against.
- Violence, Abuse, Death and Gore: What can I say?
- Cute girls being made to wet themselves.
- Double, Triple, Quadruple Penetration: Just shove it in every hole, eh?
- Face Fucking and Messy Oral/Deep Throating
- Messy everything
There's a lot more than that and honestly I can be just as happy with vanilla kinks. In closing, there's very little that will turn me off save for perhaps scat-centric kinks and overly bizarre transformations.

Cravings/Pursuits
> ANYTHING not human or from the standard catalog of human-like races: ALIENS, MONSTERS, ROBOTS, SPECTERS and so forth, humanoid or not, playing as or against.
> DARK themes revolving around fear, psychological as well as body horror, cruelty, and the high probability of a "bad end".
> BIG MALE ON SMALL FEMALE in the case of heterosexual pursuits. Can range from just a foot of difference to someone of Herculean stature and beyond. I'm not alone in thinking this is cute/sexy, right?
> DUBIOUS OR NON-CONSENT, or Consent that is for some reason retracted.
Alternate Settings (talking outside the typical period of 1200s-1500s) featuring:
> TWISTED, UNRECIPROCATED LOVE, STALKING, KIDNAPPING, STOCKHOLM SYNDROME and feigning love for a monster to prolong one's survival.
> SCI-FI, Derelict Ships/Space Stations, Extra-dimensional visitors and machines expressing desires beyond their once thought rigid programming.
> The friendliness of a stranger in a time of need belying NEFARIOUS INTENT.
> Unhealthy relationships, physical abuse and EXTREME CRUELTY.
> TORTURE! GORE! SNUFF!
YOUR IDEAS, PLOTS AND SUGGESTIONS.

Generic Pairings/Ideas
>
Monster/Object of Worship x Sacrifice
> Doctor x Physically Impaired Patient
> Master x Slave (with a twist??)
> Serial Killer x Victim or Hapless Witness to the Crime
> Nazi x Jew
> Hypnotist x Patient
> Merman/Merwoman x Human
> Aspiring Ballerina x Perverse Instructor
> Recent Orphan x Mysterious Uncle and/or Deviant Butler
> Failed Assassin x Target
> Experienced Monster/Bounty Hunter or Assassin x Protege
> Conquering Mad Man x Hapless Victim
> Defeated Vampire x Vampire Hunter
> Fandoms such as Prey, Bioshock, Fallout or [Your Suggestion]

Plots
No clever title -- though that's probably being awfully generous so far as the others are concerned. There won't be much here. Generally, I'm a person who likes to build a roleplay based on genres or pairings my partner is interested in. So feel free to skip this section and pitch something vague. Or read it, get inspired, suggest changes or not. I'm not picky.
A lone survivor in a world overrun with mutants/zombies has had a hard time of things. Either abandoned by her commune or split off from her group, she's been stuck in the wilderness for too long. She's on the run, gnawing teeth at her heels when she happens upon a settlement/fortified building. The only choices before her being death or invading another's abode, she somehow finds her way inside. Only after deciding to hide and wait out the "storm" does she realize the creature's aren't going away. He's going to be stuck here longer than usual, and the abundance of food and water has her at his wit's end. She'd never wanted to be a thief -- but with the owner away, what can he do? Except the owner returns as she's trying to take a bit for herself, and he's none too happy for the little rat that's infested his home.
It's summer vacation and everyone's ready to let loose! Except some poor schmo who's been saddled with his baby sister for much of his cross-country road trip. His parents lent him the car and a fistful of cash, but under the condition that he and his friends drop her off a few states over. It wouldn't be such a big deal if not for his little sister being such a terrible prude. No fooling around or drinking allowed when she's around, as the veritable buzz kill is always reminding him that she'll let their parents know of all the things he's doing. On the verge of accepting that his fun road trip with friends has turned out a total bust, the group happens across a dusty old town, seemingly abandoned. Desperate for a night without the constant reminder of his inhibitions, brother and friends dare his sister, who in spite of all her nagging merely wants to fit in with the mature college kids, to enter one of the town's dilapidated and abandoned buildings in nothing but her skivvies. Caving to peer pressure, she accepts, nothing but a flashlight to her name, not knowing what might lay in store for her.
Kids often have the worst ideas and he's no exception. Well, it wasn't really their idea, but their friends; the important thing is that they're the only one who'd had the balls to go through with it. They both needed money, and the guy down the road was loaded. More important, though, was the fact he was almost never around. So they watched, and waited, and made their move when they thought he was gone.. except his friend backed out last second. The window was already broken, though, so why not go ahead with the plan? They'd regret that decision later, when it turned out the master of the home hadn't left at all -- or had simply returned early; and that his frequent forays outside weren't for the sake of a job but something far more sinister. Now he's got them, and he's going to make sure this little home invader learns that he's not the sort of person to be fucked with.
A teenager is raising all sorts of hell back at home: drinking, partying, stealing cash and staying out at all kinds of ungodly hours. It's all becoming a bit much for their parents, who decide to ship them off to stay with their uncle for a while. Why the uncle? Well, beyond being a single guy in rural America with his own ranch to hopefully instill their child with some much needed values, the Uncle is a strict, no-nonsense sort of guy. The two immediately clash, with things taking a turn when the uncle realizes his niece/nephew is a secret masochist.
In a Post-Modern or Futuristic world, the expectations of human behavior have changed dramatically, to the point where mankind has gone full circle, labeling something that isn't socially acceptable as "hysteria." Everything that is unique is systematically stamped out in government-funded facilities; or so they claim. If you're diagnosed with hysteria, the world at large begins to see you as less than human. Fitting with that mindset, your rights are stripped and you are made to endure cruel experiments and horrendous abuse, all in the name of making you "acceptable." There's a secret behind the walls of these places, however. Secrets very much in-line with the fact that the upper echelon of mankind are not as impervious to their baser desires as they seem.

As you might have guessed from the above plot blurb, I'm seeking out a medically-themed roleplay based around the long-extinct medical diagnosis of "female hysteria." In our near future, Hysteria has become a way of branding troublemaker's or people who just don't "fit in." Being marked as a hysteric is sure to have you whisked off to a place where the hope is that you'll one day emerge as a more acceptable, sane version of yourself, when in fact they're nothing but brainwashing factories for turning young men and women, boys and girls, into happy slaves for their overlords -- or anyone lucky or rich enough to rent them out. I'm looking to play through the progress of one unfortunate soul through the program. Who they are is up for debate. They could be someone who objected to the system, a journalist who got the diagnosis on purpose to blow the lid off the entire operation, or a young soul who caught the eye of the wrong person (maybe even a family member who wanted greater control). Looking for doctors, nurses, or other staff to subject our poor hero(ine) to all kinds of medical madness!
She was born to a long line of accomplished demon-slayers, the elven blood in their veins ensuring potent white magic necessary to fulfill their holy purpose. Unfortunately, she's what's known as a "weak blood." The gift of magic isn't very strong within her -- to the point where her clan forbid her from partaking of their sacred art. "For her own safety," they'd said. Her reaction was as natural as an overabundance of pride was for her species: she set off to prove herself; and wouldn't you know it, she found demonic taint quite quickly..

This demon wears the guise of a mayor, governor, or king, and in her eagerness, she faces him directly. Sensing her weakness, he hardly sees her as a threat -- her desperate attempts to expunge him are cute on the best of days, and only mildly annoying at their worst. Thing is, the subtle evils he must weave require concentration, and that's awful hard with a knife-eared little firebrand trotting around, swearing she'll kill you. He's not all that bad; he just wants to make his congregation a little more.. "free-willed." So he invites the little minx to a party to discuss settling things for good, except she doesn't show up til well after the festivities have died down, when he's settling back in his study for a bit of relaxation. She means to attack him, but he offers her a deal instead.

His compliance, his "giving up his evil plotting," for one thing: her ass. When he shows amusement at her becoming flustered, she calls his bluff -- and to her surprise, as well as horror, our heroine finds that he was being completely serious, and he intends to collect post-haste.

((A somewhat comedic tale of a hot headed "warrior of good," versus a charming, if not fair/laid back demon. Also, we're not hard-locked to our heroine being, well.. a heroine. Sexes can easily be swapped about.))
She always had a sort of.. unique gift. Seeing the dead. Talking to the dead. It wasn't like fetid corpses were up and about, but she could glimpse into the souls that weren't quite ready to leave this Earthly coil. An inconvenience or a distraction, sure, but she'd always managed it well -- until the family moved into a new house, and well.. There he was. A ghost. She'd lived with ghosts before, but this one was strange. Gross. If she was doing yoga in the living room? He'd crop up behind and bust a load on her ass. If she was taking a shower? He'd sit in the water with her, attempting to slide his cock through her tits or thighs. She'd take a sip of her drink and realize his ecto-jizz was in it. Honestly, she'd had enough! One night as he jerks off in front of her, she can't take it any longer. She yells outright that she can see him and that she's sick of it! He should be ashamed, but.. It's so much hotter knowing someone's been watching all the filthy shit you've been doing.

Last edited:
Here's a small, impromptu section meant for blurbs that aren't as well thought out, or perhaps just waiting for the right person to come along and plot with. Also, ignore the pronouns. Some of these are old or just written in the easiest format.

QUIPS
> She's an addict -- an addict who's run out of money. Time was, at least when she was younger, that she could just bang her dealer or one of his friends and get something to hold her over; but now he's bored. Good thing she's got a son/daughter, and mom's not above stooping pretty low to get her fix.
> A reform school out in the country doesn't sound so bad --- too bad it's a front for a faculty willing to break and remold young men and women into whatever their guardians wish. A troublemaking girl sent by an uncle who wishes to control the vast fortune left in her name, perhaps, or something else entirely.
> This place couldn't *really* be haunted. Obviously, it was some stupid story to make her concede to her brother and the bullies he called friends--but she wasn't falling for it. All she had to do was go inside and spend the night. Easy enough, right? Except there is indeed something else there, and it's fixation with her ass, as well as the long-denied slut within her, keeps her coming back.
> She's a vampire. Feasting on blood is simply by nature. The source doesn't really matter. The bigger the beast, the less likely they are to really pay her any mind. Blood bats are successful for a reason, right? And crawling into the lap of something nobody else would dare approach to give him a little love-nip is a whole lot easier than having to go to the trouble of seducing someone. Unfortunately for her, this time, she's too eager. She should have waited til he was completely asleep, or at the very least really let her saliva take effect before biting down; but even for a vampire, there's no getting away once such a powerful guy's got his arms wrapped around you! Alternatively, our little vampire thinks providence on her side when she discovers a hermitage out in the wilderness. She sees an easy victim, not realizing the poor soul has chosen isolation for a reason.
> She just wants to get out of school by playing sick, so she heads to a clinic with a laundry list of vague symptoms. The doctor, the kind and thorough man that he is, decides to do a very thorough check-up. (AKA m/c is trying to get out of school/"play hooky," by visiting a doctor's office. Y/C is a doctor who uses her vague symptoms as an excuse to molest her. )
> She's wound up in a death camp, and in getting there has been ripped away from her parents. A nazi officer promises to make sure they are safe and eventually reunited so long as she plays along with his cruel, perverse, and often times bizarre whims.
> . . .

Last edited:
Mmmn, still got a post or two to make, but more or less caught up on everything I owed. So the search continues.

I'm exhausted.. but a revamp seems as good a time as any to show that I'm still kicking.

Woah, didn't realize what a severe change the bump policy had undergone. Anyways, added more plot(s), as well as a section for less developed ideas. Will certainly be expanding.

Still a bit busy until Wednesday-ish, but I'm never too busy for brainstorming. Also, new plot. Goth girl x ghost, anyone?

Back
Top Bottom