Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Female seeking Male partner

AlexandriaL

Banned
Banished
Hello everyone my name is Alex, I am a fairly new role player who is getting ready to enter the world of college as a English major. My posts can vary in length depending on what my partner provides but I am able to provide you with details and sophisticated punctuations where it is required. Unless something in my life pops up I am fairly quick to respond whether it be through this site or email, if I happen to lose interest or find that it is just not working out I will politely inform you of this rather than just disappear.

Being so new I am open to try nearly anything here, I have no particular pairings that I am currently interested in, this I will leave up to discussion. However during the role play there are a few things I am against; anal, bathroom play, foot fetishes, just to name my top three. There is not much that I am opposed to but those three are my hard no's.

I can play characters of varying ages and characteristics, I find it more difficult to play a woman in her 30's-40's due to my own young age but I can still do it if the role calls for it. I can play characters that are downright rude and stuck up or innocent little angels, I prefer to play either the equal or the submissive however.

If anyone has any questions or interests in starting a role play with me either send me a pm or email me, I will be providing a lit of pairings that have my interest either later on or tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom