Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for erotic RP involving bondage and sensual domination! (FxM, MxM, FuxM)

Itazura_Koibito

Meteorite
Hey there, I'm looking for an RP involving heavy/complex bondage, among other kinks!

Right now I'm looking to have my character be the sub in the RP, but I am open to domming as well. When subbing, I prefer to have the RP be noncon, like Itazura having the tables turned on him in some way, resulting in him being captured.

Some scene ideas:

Seeking new territory: YC is in the market for a new home, and is dead set on the beautiful shrine in the middle of the woods; it's too bad some Yokai already owns the place. But hey, who's to say your character doesn't just barge in and overpower Itazura, tying him up and restraining him? Not only does YC get a new home, but a new play toy as well!

Bit off more than he could chew: Itazura is in need of a new food source, thankfully your character just so happens to be passing by. Sadly Itazura underestimates the power of your character, and ends up being defeated. But look on the bright side, your character now has the opportunity to have a new pet!

My characters information and bio, along with information on my kinks can be found on my F-List. I can RP through PM's, or through various IM's as well!

Please PM me if interested, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom