Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Hole Family (Kassy & ThomasVanHelsing)

Kassyghost

Star
Kassy Holer sat in the passenger seat of her boyfriend's car as they made the drive down to Phoenix. She was extremely nervous, as this was the first time Thomas would be meeting them. She'd met Thomas in her freshman year of college and fallen deeply in love with him almost immediately. Although she hadn't expressed this to him yet, as she was worried it might scare him off. Well there was that, but the real reason was that any guy she'd ever introduced to her family had been scared off immediately. Kassy had a 'special' relationship with her family and it was one that most people considered quite odd.

Twice in high school Kassy had brought boyfriends home for them to turn tail and run when they found out how 'close' her and her extended family were. She could only hope and pray that Thom was different. Kassy was absolutely terrified that she was going to lose Thom over this, but if he was going to be part of her life, then there was really no way around it, he was going to have to find out sooner or later.

Kassy was dressed in a short yellow sundress, one that showed off her legs, and the strappy top was low cut, showing off her impressive cleavage. She'd caught Thom sneaking peeks in the mirror and she blushed, maybe she could relieve some stress before they got to the house, and in doing so put Thom at ease a bit too.

"Sooo....I'm kinda tense, I'm a little worried about you meeting my family....I mean don't get me wrong, I'm sure they will love you...You're a great guy, but like I told you before we left, we are really close and some people get a little creeped out by that. Do you want a blowjob?" Kassy asked, turning a smile toward Thomas as he made his way down the highway. Her hand reached out and she set it on his lap

Thomas smiled a bit, "Don't worry Babe, your family will love us. I am awesome, and you are far from bad yourself."

He winked at her. Thomas's dress sense may have been a bit off, but the young man had always been told the clothes make the man. In turn he always always was wearing at least past the knee pants. He'd chosen an almost white tan pair of cargo pants. He also always wore button down shirts as well. If not that, then lite Hawaiian style shirts. He claimed it was so everything he wore matched. It gave him a sort of air of nobility. Most men in college wore T shirts after all. Thomas's Mustang was moving at a good pace. His emerald blue eyes met hers as he chuckled, "Ah my little ginger slut never change."

The well off young man, gave her thigh a squeeze before undoing his belt. Smart eyes might notice it was the one he'd given her a slightly pink ass with the night before. He figured she could handle the rest of getting him out. The young man ran a hand through his sandy blond hair, kept short mostly to deal with the heat. The convertibles roof may have been down, but it was still hot in this part of the country. It didn't help that Thomas was a bit pale, he figured he'd he using alot of sunscreen. Mischief burned in his eyes as he said, "Have I ever said no to your hot sexy mouth?"

Kassy looked quizzically at Thom when he responded. What was he talking about, of course her family liked her, she their daughter. Maybe the heat was getting to him.

Kassy' ass was still a little stingy from last night and she shifted in her seat trying to stay comfortable. The heat was oppressive and had caused her legs to sweat a little and stick to the leather seats of Thom's mustang. He'd really whipped her ass the night before, fucking her hard, doggie style and whipping her ass with the belt. The brutal sensation had made her really hot, as she'd never been whipped before.

She giggled as he undid his belt and allowed her access. Kassy leaned over and popped the button of his shorts, grabbing the zipper and dropping it. Her hand dropped into his pants, found the opening in the front of his boxer shorts and pulled his limp girth out. Her lips wasted no time wrapping around the head of his cock and sucking it into her mouth. Her hand cupped his balls and the other one worked the shaft as she slopped saliva over his cock and pushed her head down as far as her gag reflex would allow.

Kassy popped her head up long enough to ask; "Go Fast baby, I like it when you really fly! If you hit a hundred I'll let you blow it down my throat!" She exclaimed, unaware that a state trooper was just up around the next corner.

Thomas rolled his eyes a bit, that had sort of been his point. Plus to help her calm down. Thomas honestly wasn't worried. He wasn't going to like go out of his way and compliment her mother's rack or anything, but it was like a test. The more you worried the more you built up unnecessary and unavoidable stress. Which made you act nervous and made you seem untrustworthy. Besides the young man had learned some skills from his father, he figured he could handle her parents.

Thomas's parents were an interesting pair, his father a con-man. His mother old American oil money. The two were always having fun with some scheme or another. Luckily they'd invested so much in the Online Boom that they could throw a few million around. Luckily Thomas's father had gotten out of the game after only a decade or two in it. He had some questionable inquiries with some groups, but nothing concrete. He'd always chosen safety over score size. His mother on the other hand loved to push her luck. Oddly enough she got lucky. A skill she'd passed to her only son. It wasn't 100% guaranteed, but in games of chance, the odds tended to land in his favor.

Thomas groaned as she pulled him out, his cock was large but still very much human sized. He was circumcised. Measuring somewhere between 11 and 12 inches, closer to 12. It was also fairly thick only a bit thinner then her wrist. It was most certainly a pussy stretcher. It also sure didn't hurt that Thomas knew how to use his "Sword" like a samurai, rolling his hips to find all the best places inside of her, then battering them like they owed him money. Between his size and stamina the blue eyed devil always made her scream in the best ways.

The blond moaned as she worked his hardening shaft. Shifting her a bit so he could lift her skirt with one hand to rub and squeeze at her ass. Smiling as he did so and gave it a teasing smack. Pulling her thong to rub her sex. He made sure to keep his other hand on the wheel. Smirking he pet her saying, "Oh, like you've ever failed to swallow a drop. We both know you like my cum too much for that."

However, despite his word he began to press down on the accelerator, they were already going the 80 allowed on the highway. If no one was around as long as you weren't driving erratically you could get away with most any speed.

Back
Top Bottom