Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ღ LadyAthene's (Mostly Fandom) 1x1 Search [♂/♀, ♀/♀, or ♂/♂] ღ

LadyAthene

Supernova
Introduction & Rules:

Hello there. My name is Athene. I'm a 30 year old woman who enjoys writing along with some other hobbies. For now though, I'm focusing mostly on the writing aspect. However, I do have a few rules that I do enforce. They're relatively basic, really but please follow them?

Respect: Give this to me and I'll return the favor. Plain and simple. If you are rude to me OOC in any way, I reserve the right to ignore any PM from you. If you're portraying a ruthless character, that's one thing. But let's keep any hostile words in character and not out of character, please?

Reading My Thread: In the past, I have gotten PMs which give hints that my thread has not been fully read. I put this underneath the 'Respect' rule because - to me - this is a form of respect. I take the time to fully read other people's threads. I expect that common courtesy returned. Failure to do so can and likely will result in me ignoring your PM; plain and simple. I will be incredibly strict on this rule too; if you send me a PM simply saying something like "Hey" or "Want to RP?", I will ignore those. Give me a title, pairing, plot idea -- preferably all of the above! But yes, I do want to RP; that's the point of making this thread; to find partners who want to create a story with me. If you can't take the time to read through my thread, then please do not contact me.

Godmodding: Don't do this, especially without consent. If it moves the plot along, you may do so. But ask. Don't assume I want my person automatically kidnapped or whatnot. Speak to me about these things. I can and am willing to negotiate though. Just ask; that's all I request.

Creating A Story: Don't make me think of the entire plot, please. That's incredibly frustrating. RPs are for two people, not just one. As such, teamwork is needed.

Story Vs. Smut: I thought I had this in here somehow but oops. That's my bad. For those who have visited my test thread, you will take note that I tend to follow a 50/50 to 80/20 ratio, with story being heavily favored. Please take this into consideration when you PM me for an RP. While this site is for smut, that isn't what I'm here for. I'm here to create stories with other people who are as passionate as I am about writing and roleplaying! If an idea comes off as too smut-heavy, I can - and likely will - decline/ignore the idea/PM.

Characters: I can play as canons or OCs. My OCs tend to be aged between the years of 18-27, depending on what is figured out. I seldom play anyone past 28 but exceptions - mainly in the forms of certain canons - can be made. As far as my OCs go, do not try to demand the final call on their appearance, personality, etc. Opinions and input are fine. But the end verdict is otherwise up to me. My characters are mine just as yours are yours. I can play both male and female characters although I tend to portray the fairer sex more often. Just remember, however, that I am otherwise capable of doing either gender.

Canon Characters: So this is probably going to turn out to be a slight mini-rant but, apparently, I need to include this in. So, here goes. Okay. For all the love that is holy [or otherwise, either/or works], do not ask me to alter a canon! The only exception is if we're using the plot of the same name in my thread. Otherwise, if you want me to play someone who is a more feminist character, don't expect me to just suddenly turn them into a mindless bimbo/slut. Doing this completely ruins the point of the character and because of that, I absolutely refuse to ever alter a canon, unless the plot calls for it. Even then, it's not just going to be shifting them into a wanting whore or anything.

Logic/Realism: I also thought this would have been somewhat of a given but please use some common sense. This especially applies if the series/fandom in question was originally done when the canons were under 18 and they will thus need to be aged up. If they seem like they have changed in the past years, how so? What about the setting? Be willing to talk these possibilities over with me. It doesn't have to be perfect in this aspect, but it must be included in some form or fashion.

Relationships of Said Characters: I tend to primarily do MxF pairings. However, I can try FxF and am also willing to give MxM a chance. I don't have much experience with writing either types of slash, but we all gotta start somewhere, right? For the record, I lean towards playing sexually submissive characters, especially women. This does not, however, mean they don't have some fight in them. Please note the keywords there; sexually submissive. They are otherwise fighters in some form or fashion, not a door mat. My male OCs can range, from playing the 'charmer' to the 'outright jerk', depending on what is decided and figured out.

No Cybering: I shouldn't have to include this but I will as a safety precaution of sorts. I am here for writing. Nothing more, nothing less. I am happily married so do not send over personal PMs, thanks.

RP Partners: I do not care if you are a male or female behind the screen. As long as you're willing to give ideas, contribute to our RP, all that good stuff, your real gender isn't a concern. If you really want to RP with me though, don't just drop and vanish out of nowhere. Or, if you must quit/go away for X days, at least notify me. I'll give that same courtesy back.

Why Athene Prefers Fandoms Over Original RPs: Allow me to explain more why I'm so adamant on favoring fandom RPs over originals. It isn't solely due to personal preference, though that is slightly true also. More than that though, I have a much easier time keeping fandom-based RPs going. I don't know why it works that way for me. Even with planning and preparing with partners for original/OC-using plots, those tend to die ridiculously fast. And I hate that. So if I decline, it's more likely out of not wanting to disappoint you than the actual idea presented to me.

Athene's Thoughts On People Who "Can't Do Canons": Honestly? It's bullshit. Most people simply refuse to try and that, in my book, is pretty horrible. You're voluntarily restricting yourself as a writer. I would rather play against someone who tries - even if they don't perfectly portray a canon - rather than someone who simply will not make any attempts at all. Plots and the characters are two huge factors that draw people into a fandom. If you like even just one canon, you can be that character. So don't say 'I can't play them' unless you really, actually have tried. Even then, I'd prefer/encourage you to try them, especially for certain fandoms than others. Just remember; I don't ask for perfection. I'm asking you to give it a shot. I'll give anyone who does far more credit than those who won't even do that.

Contact me via PM: Do not post in this thread, please! Just send me a PM. Include at least an idea, genre, something of what you wish to do. I do have messengers though as of late, I only really use Skype. Even then, it's only really for OOC talk/planning so you'll be more likely to do an RP with me on the threads here. PMs will only be for OOC talk/planning! I have tried using PMs for RPs; it just doesn't work out. So don't ask for that, please! If you're not going to take the time and/or effort to finish planning an RP idea, don't bother PMmig me. Contact me only if you're serious about wanting to RP with me, please.

Your Posting History: Sorry if this sounds a bit weird/creepy/unnerving/whatever, but this is something I do with any potential partners who PM me. This tends to give me the best, most accurate feel of whether we would be compatible or not, as well as any other links included. If I feel - from glancing at your posting history - that we may not match for any reason, I reserve the right to use that in my favor and decline all RP offers. Most likely, it'll be if your posts/RPs come off as too smutty, lacking details, or both.

The Final Verdict (Rejecting/Accepting RP Offers): This will be 100% my call. A lot of factors can make or break whether I want to RP with someone or not. Failure to comply with any of these rules will make it much more likely to make me want to not reply to your PM/suggestion. I reserve the right to not send an answer back. If we start planning and either of us stop talking/communicating with one another, I reserve the right to assume you've lost interest and will stop answering you. If it was me who lost interest, I can choose whether or not to inform you of this though - more often than not - I will give you a kind 'No thanks'. These are a few of the many things that can fall under here and more. I've included this as a sub-rule for contacting me due to it linking to the above rule in its own forms and fashions. I'm sorry if this comes off as too demanding or strict, but writing/roleplaying is my passion! I want to find partners who feel the same and are willing to show it in their posts!

Brief List of Kinks/Limits:

These can all be found in my kinks/plots thread, which is the same link included in my signature. Still, here is an idea of things I would love to include, may include, or stay away from in my RPs. Just remember; no means no.

Favorite Kinks:
ღ Fandom settings, canons, and fandom-inspired RPs
ღ Canon x canon or OC x OC pairings
ღ Story-driven RPs (50/50% - 80/20% ratio with story always being favored)
ღ Male x Female pairings (I can play out either gender. My men, however, are more gentle. I'm working on improving this.)
ღ Consensual and nonconsensual relationships
ღ Nonconsensual elements (Kidnapping, rape, etc.)
ღ Master/slave relationships
ღ BDSM
ღ Action/fighting scenes (Do note that even with these, I do still have limits with how far things go. Not many, mind you, but enough to include this here. Ask before assuming what I'm fine with, please.)
ღ Exotic eye/hair colors (Sometimes these can be as sexy - if not more so - than the typical ones. This is optional for my partner to use but I will sometimes have characters with heterochromic eyes, blue/pink/silver/purple/etc. hair and such.)
ღ Piercings/tattoos (This can include my/your character already having them or getting them during the RP)
ღ OOC Talking (Especially for planning and notifying me if you need a break, are going on a vacation, something. I always do this and feel it's fair to be given this in return.)

Maybe:
? Incest pairings
? OC x canon pairings with me being the canon (You really have to impress me with your OC. Simple as that. Sorry. You will be much more likely to gain my attention if you return the favor and play a canon for me also.)
? Death (If done with side characters/NPCs and planned properly, these can actually be well-written scenes. I almost never have this happen to my main ones, however. Secondary and side ones? Maybe and mostly if the plot/setting even allows for it. But I won't be completely against this, actually.)
? Torture (Mainly for POW and other similar RPs. Much like the "Death" section, however, these are only included if it makes sense and helps things move along. But I never include this just for the hell of it.)
? Female x Female, Female x Futa/Shemale and/or Male x Male pairings.
? Fantasy/Non-Fandom Pairings and Plots: (Convince me. It can be done but give me something that will grab attention, not a smut-heavy idea that I'm going to immediately ignore.)
? Threesomes/orgies (If done correctly and with consent of an already established pairing/couple, then I'll consider this as an option since it isn't cheating behind someone's back)
? Modern/sci-fi settings and pairings (Not unless you can give me a damn good plot.)
? Cheating/Adultery ***** (READ THE NOTE AT THE BOTTOM, PLEASE!)

Absolutely Hate These:
× Scat/Watersports
× Vore
× Godmodding/Playing Against "Perfect" Characters
× Boring OCs
× One Liners
× Being ditched (I, myself, never do this without notifying my partner. I expect this same courtesy back, thanks.)
× Harems
× Gold diggers
× Slutty characters [I do play women who have a playful and sensual side, yes. But they do not just throw themselves at any random man! This includes even my Drow who do live a lifestyle where sex and BDSM is common!]
× MILFs
× Love Triangles
× Smut-heavy stories [If it feels like there will be too many sex scenes or just outright focus too much on sex, I will reject your offer/idea. I'm not here for smut, despite this being a site where you can write said topics on. I'm here to create stories!]
× Transformation of any kind [Don't make my females become males or vice versa! If I wanted to play the other gender, I would simply do so.]
× Lactation [Not through magical/body altering means. I will only include this if MC ever gets pregnant, but not before then]
× Body Alteration [Particularly on the bust/ass areas. No. Leave them be. No making these bigger just because.]

***** = Regarding Adultery/Cheating, I will absolutely never condone this in real life. Never, never, never. I already made that mistake once. However, due to realizing something, I have moved it from "Never" to "Maybe". However, it will only be under very specific circumstances. First, you will be much more likely to make me agree to it if it's done with a canon/fandom setting as opposed to a real/original one. Why? Partly because of my real life experiences and also because - here's the main factor - I have had an epiphany. There are just some ships in various fandoms with which I don't like/agree with.

I will shamelessly even give an example.

One of the first couples I hated seeing was Bulma & Vegeta. No, not only because I was a selfish teenager, though that's partly true. It just didn't feel right.

In cases like this, I can and may be convinced to include this into an RP.

The second way you will get me to agree ... is if you use another canon. You will have to really impress me with an OC, more so than usual. However, there are some canons which I would actually prefer to put up against OCs. So, if you play your cards right, you can figure it out.

Like all my other kinks, this is one that I have the right to refuse, so please respect that.

Fandom Settings & Pairings:

So, in case it wasn't obvious, this is a more direct search thread. I'm including fandoms that I'm in the immediate mindset to RP. I will include the name of the respective fandoms and what medium I know of them [anime/manga/both or video game, book, movie, etc.]. Unless otherwise stated, these are things I have completed. I'm making a key for how badly I want to play in each universe, with one heart () being the least and five (♡♡♡♡♡) being a major craving I have at the moment.

Given I tend to find new things to watch/read/play/whatnot, this is will likely get updated frequently. So check back if you don't see something at first that you enjoy. Or you can check out my anime and manga lists respectively in the links. The titles I know of and so on are up-to-date.

For video games and other fandoms, feel free to toss over a title. I do watch Youtube/Let's Plays of some games. So either I'll know what you're talking about or not; pretty simple, really. Even if I don't know, I can easily look it up. But please respect my answer on whether or not I want to do something from your suggestion.

As of 10/28/2017, I'm adding the strike-out coding. If a title/pairing is struck, it means I'm not in the mood. Major convincing will be needed to make me say yes to anything involved with those specific titles.

Preferred Settings:
Crossovers ♡♡♡
AU ♡♡♡♡♡
All Canon High School and/or College ♡♡♡
Medieval (For those not set in the time frame already) ♡♡♡♡
Ancient Civilizations ♡♡♡
MMOs (Actual MMOs, playing as if we were characters in games like Forsaken World, Aura Kingdom, Neverwinter, etc. Just ask me if I know of a specific MMO as I don't play all of them. I will say now that League of Legends is something I don't indulge in. Sorry in advance. I just never got into it.) ♡♡
Canons coming into the real world (And/or vice versa, with an OC going into the world of a fandom. I can and will double for you with this idea. Details will need to be discussed.) ♡♡♡♡♡

There are probably more but those are the main ones I know outside of staying in the technical verse of each respective fandom. So suggest.

Athene's List of Known Fandoms:

91 Days (Anime) ♡♡♡♡♡
Angelic Layer (Anime) ♡♡♡♡♡
Assassination Classroom (Manga) ♡♡♡♡
Avatar: The Last Airbender (Animated Series) [Haven't finished Korra, so don't ask for this yet, please. Thanks!] ♡♡
Boku No Hero Academia (Manga) ♡♡
Cardfight!! Vanguard (Anime) ♡♡♡♡
Cowboy Bebop (Anime) ♡♡♡♡
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon (Movie) ♡♡♡♡
Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc (Video Game) ♡♡♡♡♡
DC (Movies/video games/animated series)
Def Jam Vendetta (Video games) [Same plot/idea but with OCs only!] ♡♡♡♡♡
Disney (Movies) [Suggest a title. More likely than not, I'll have seen the movie] ♡♡
Doubt (Manga) ♡♡♡♡♡
Dungeon Ni Deai Wo Motomeru No Wa Machigatteiru Darou Ka? (Is It Wrong To Try To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeons?) * (Some Anime) ♡♡
Dynasty Warriors (Video Games) ♡♡♡
Far Cry 3 (Video Game) ♡♡♡♡♡
Fire Emblem (Certain Video Games, namely "Radiant Dawn" and "Path of Radiance") ♡♡♡
Forsaken World (MMO) ♡♡♡
FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (Anime) ♡♡♡♡
Gravity Falls (Animated Series) ♡♡
Gundam Wing (Anime) ♡♡♡♡♡
Inazuma Eleven (Anime) ♡♡♡♡
Judge (Manga) ♡♡♡♡♡
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! (Anime/Manga) ♡♡♡♡♡
La Reina del Sur (TV Series) ♡♡♡♡♡
Law & Order (TV Series) ♡♡♡♡♡
Life Is Strange (Video Game) ♡♡♡
Marvel (Video games, comics, any other sources I'm forgetting)
[The] Mask of Zorro (Movie) ♡♡♡♡♡
Naruto (Anime/Manga) [Be warned; I will be incredibly selective/picky. However, I can be persuaded with certain plots/characters]
Neverwinter (MMO) ♡♡♡
One Piece (Manga) ♡♡♡
Romeo x Juliet (Anime/Manga) ♡♡♡♡♡
Rurouni Kenshin (Anime) ♡♡♡
Sailor Moon (Anime) ♡♡♡
Samurai Warriors (Video Games) ♡♡♡
Samurai X (OVA) ♡♡♡
See No Evil (Movie) ♡♡♡♡♡
Shadow Hearts (Video games) ♡♡♡♡
Shadow Hearts 2 (Video games) ♡♡♡♡
Shadow Hearts 3 (Video games) ♡♡♡
Shin Megami Series (Video games - know Nocturne best but know the premise of the series) ♡♡
Shokugeki No Soma (Manga) ♡♡
Star Trek (TV Series) *** ♡♡♡♡
Star Wars (Movies, 1st-6th only!) ** ♡♡♡♡
Suicide Island (Manga) ♡♡♡
Sword Art Online (Anime - Season 1 & OCs only!) ♡♡
Tekken (Video games - Have played 2-5 + Tag) ♡♡♡♡
The Phantom of the Opera (Movie) ♡♡♡♡♡
Tomb Raider (Video game - namely 2013 version) ♡♡♡♡
Vampire Hunter D (Movies/Book) ♡♡♡♡
Vikings (TV Series - Currently watching! But would love to use the premise/setting for an RP!) ♡♡♡♡♡
WWE [Namely RAW or Smackdown!] (TV) ♡♡♡♡♡
Yu-gi-oh! (Anime/some manga) [Prefer to focus on the Ancient Egyptian setting, honestly] ♡♡♡♡
Yu-gi-oh 5Ds (Anime) ♡♡♡♡
Yu-gi-oh Arc-V (Anime) ♡♡♡♡

NOTES:

* - Regarding Dungeon Ni Deai Wo Motomeru No Wa Machigatteiru Darou Ka? (Is It Wrong To Try To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeons?)
So, a note/mini-rant about what I've seen so far on Dungeon Ni Deai Wo Motomeru No Wa Machigatteiru Darou Ka? (Is It Wrong To Try To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeons?), mainly because it will all be included in how I plan out any RPs for potential partners who try to suggest this. The setting and idea behind it ... I absolutely love. However, as someone who is a major Mythology fan, it really pissed me off that every god was a woman. That just felt like unneeded fan service and ... there are few deities I can understand being turned into a woman due to their myths and such.

However, with this having a lot of promise, I would like to figure out something with gods from various civilizations coming and living among mortals, with little to no powers. Each could easily have their own Family/Familigia, separated by origin of the deity or something else. In order to become a member, you have to prove yourself somehow, be it by making a contract with said god/goddess or something else.

I would also be more than happy to add this into an SAO-esque setting, if we so desired. There are literally tons of possibilities that I'm getting from seeing the few episodes I've watched of the series thus far.

Anyone who wants to use this should please only contact me if you're willing to do a lot of planning and discussing, as a considerable amount of effort will definitely be required in order to make this a successful idea to execute and make come to life.

** - Regarding Star Wars
First thing's first. Allow me to explain something. Star Wars was - and is - one of the first major fandoms I was introduced to. Honestly, when I heard there was going to be a 7th film, I wasn't really as hyped for it as everyone was. The Return of the Jedi ended perfectly. I saw no need to continue on with the franchise. So, I was ... torn. I wanted to believe that even without Lucas being in charge, it'd still maybe turn out decent.

Right?

Nope. Not from what I've heard. The differences are huge. And I don't really like a lot of them, nor how things were done in the 7th movie. Even my own parents, who introduced me to the series, didn't like The Force Awakens.

So for those who try to send PMs for ideas with people from The Force Awakens, I'm repeating myself one more time. No. I can't emphasize this enough! I do not know nor am interested in anything canon after the 6th film! If you truly must push for it, it will be very AU and not likely anything similar to the 7th film. Plain and simple. You have been warned.

*** - Regarding Star Trek
Like I hinted in my Star Wars notes, I was raised and taught about that fandom at a very early age. I have not seen much of Star Trek, let alone watched the series as often or frequently as I have done so with Star Wars. However, due to my recent involvement with a major group and thus learning of the series, I would be more than willing to give this fandom a shot. Just please be patient with me if I accidentally use a term incorrectly. This will be one of the few times I would be more than okay using OC x OCs only, as I definitely don't feel confident enough to even try the canons. Going off the wikipedia page and memory, I can say I have seen some episodes of the following Star Trek versions; The Next Generation, Deep Space Nine, and Voyager. I definitely remember most involving The Next Generation, but would be more than willing to come up with something completely new, AU, or something in between!

Suggest. The worst I can do is say no.

Original Settings & Pairings:

If you really think you can come up with an original idea for an RP, alrighty! You're more than free to try. Here are some things I'll be more inclined to agree to. Bold is my preferred role. Note the keyword there; preferred. I can be willing to switch if you really want to. Just ask. Don't assume these are set in stone by any means. As of 10/28/2017, I'm adding the strike-out coding. If a title/pairing is struck, it means I'm not in the mood. Major convincing will be needed to make me say yes to anything involved with those specific titles.

Preferred Settings:
Modern-fantasy ♡♡
Medieval/Fantasy ♡♡♡♡
Modern ♡♡♡♡
Ancient Civilizations (Especially Greece, Rome, and Egypt but can adapt to other settings) ♡♡♡
Post-Apocalyptic
DnD Settings [Especially Faerun though I can try others]
Historical Settings (WWII, Civil War, Revolutionary War, Renaissance, Feudal Japan ... most of any era, honestly. I'm a huge history buff and on the off-chance I don't immediately remember a time frame, I can easily look it up to help brainstorm for an RP) ♡♡♡

There are probably more but those are the main ones I know outside of staying in the technical verse of each respective setting. So suggest.

Original Pairings/Ideas:

Drow x Other Drow/Elf/Any race really ♡♡
Rogue/thief x Royalty ♡♡♡
Vampire x Vampire Hunter ♡♡♡♡
Mulan-esque soldier x Enemy/Allied soldier (Meaning yes a woman posing as a man) ♡♡♡♡♡
POW x Captor ♡♡♡♡♡
Kidnappee x Captor ♡♡♡♡♡
Inquisitor/Interrogator Victim x Questioner/Captor ♡♡
Pharaoh's Daughter x Corrupt High Priest
Princess x Corrupt Knight/Soldier
Angel (Fallen or normal) x Demon
Angel (Fallen or normal) x Human
Gypsy x Nazi
Gypsy x Soldier
Gypsy x Priest/Inquisitor
Gang Member x Gang Member [Rival or allied] ♡♡♡
Gang Member x Civilian ♡♡♡
Bounty Hunter x Bounty ♡♡
Assassin x Assassin [Rival or allied] ♡♡
Assassin x Target ♡♡
Psychiatrist x Patient ♡♡♡♡
Teacher x Student
Samurai/Ronin x Any appropriate role
Anything mafia/yakuza related ♡♡♡♡♡
Handmaiden x any appropriate role ♡♡♡♡♡
Usurper/Rebel x Tyrant/King ♡♡♡♡♡
Gladiator x Dominus/Domina ♡♡♡♡
Slave x Dominus/Domina ♡♡♡♡♡
Slave/Servant/Handmaiden x Master [in any form or fashion] ♡♡♡♡♡
FBI Agent/Undercover Cop/Cop x Anything appropriate ♡♡♡♡♡

Suggest. The worst I can do is say no.

Note about the thief/rogue x royalty pairing: I've often viewed this as a similar relationship that Jen Yu and Lo had in Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, honestly. An item gets stolen, the princess chases the thief to get it back and - over time - they fall for one another. It's easier to see the movie and see for yourself what I mean, if you've never watched it. But simpler is better, I believe, for this pairing.

Current Thread RPs, Contact Information, & Important Links:

Active Thread RPs:
"Yu-gi-oh 5Ds: Rise of Darkness and Corruption" - With Razgriz

Ways To Contact Me (Athene):
-Here via PMs
-Discord: DatenshiEsyel #2943

Important Links:

These can all be found in my signature. However, if you wanna check them out here, I'm providing them so you can click and find any of the following as well.

-My BDSM Results
-My Blog
-My Female Search Thread
-My Imgur Albums/Account
-My OC/Character Portfolio
-My Personal Web Site
-My Plot/Kink Thread
-My Writing Samples

Athene's Canon Cravings:

So as the title may hint, this is a more specific request post I'm making.

In an attempt to make it easier to figure out which fandoms and/or settings I'm in the more immediate mindset to play against, I've decided to create this in an attempt to make things easier.

I won't be completely selfish and say every canon listed has to be put against an OC of my choice. However, given this is a guilty pleasure thread, that's a very high/good chance that it will be my preference. Yet, I can be persuaded to consider playing other canons against the ones I'm listing. Just ask!

Some of these canons I already have plots/ideas for. Others, I don't. But that can always be fixed, yes? You will also notice both men and women are listed. Both female and male writers are encouraged to PM me should they find any names standing out that they want to play. Most of these canons I could be persuaded to play as. However, this is primarily a thread asking me for you to portray these people. Please keep that in mind.

The rules I have on my main threads apply. And, of course, everyone will be aged up to 16 if they weren't originally that old in their respective series.

Finally, use a bit of common sense. If the canon listed seems like they'd be better for a more non/dub-con plot, well, that's why they're listed. Not all of these people are listed for more light-hearted/consensual ideas. I will freely admit I sometimes have ... interesting tastes in which canons I enjoy going against. Last, but certainly not least, do not make me come up with all of the plot ideas, please! Tossing a name to me is all well and good. But if you know the fandom/canon, you should have at least one idea, even if it's really vague. That's much better than making me do all the work. So please don't PM me offering me almost no assistance in determining what direction the RP should take, etc.

Now, without further ado, here are the canons I'd love to play against at the moment.

Angelic Layer:
Sai Jounouchi
Hatoko Kobayashi
Ohjiro Mihara
Misaki Suzuhara
Shuko Suzuhara

Assassination Classroom:
Ryūnosuke Chiba
Rinka Hayami
Yuma Isogai
Irina Jelavić
Yukiko Kanzaki
Tadaomi Karasuma
Megu Kataoka
Nagisa Shiota

Cardfight!! Vanguard:
Toshiki Kai
Aichi Sendou
Ren Suzugamori

Cowboy Bebop:
Julia
Elektra Ovirowa
Spike Spiegel
Vicious
Vincent Volaju

Danganronpa [1+2]:
Aoi Asahina
Hajime Hinata
Nagito Komaeda
Kyoko Kirigiri
Makoto Naegi
Chiaki Nanami
Akane Owari
Peko Pekoyama
Byakuya Togami

Dungeons & Dragons:
Jarlaxle Baenre
Drizzt Do'Urden
Artemis Entreri
Kimmuriel Oblodra

Fire Emblem:
Eirika
Elincia
Ike
Ilyana
Leanne
Leonardo
Naesala
Natasha
Reyson
Shinon
Soren
Tanith
Tethys
Volke
Volug
Zihark

FullMetal Alchemist - Brotherhood:
Olivier Mira Armstrong
Izumi Curtis
Alphonse Elric
Edward Elric
Lan Fan
Riza Hawkeye
Gracia Hughes
Maes Hughes
Roy Mustang
Winry Rockbell
Maria Ross
Scar

Gundam Wing:
Zechs Merquise
Lucrezia Noin
Milliardo Peacecraft
Quatre Raberba Winner
Chang Wufei
Heero Yuy

Katekyo Hitman Reborn!:
Belphegor
Byakuran
Chrome Dokuro
Hayato Gokudera
Hibari Kyoya
Lal Mirch [Human form only!]
Oregano
Kyoko Sasagawa
Squalo Superbi
Xanxus
Takeshi Yamamoto

Naruto:
Gaara
Sakura Haruno
Kakashi Hatake
Hinata Hyuuga
Neji Hyuuga
Kimimaru Kaguya
Konan
Anko Mitarashi
Shikamaru Nara
Sai
Tayuya
Temari
Tenten
Itachi Uchiha
Yahiko/Pein (Tendo)
Kabuto Yakushi

See No Evil:
Melissa Beudroux
Jacob Goodnight
Michael Montross
Russell Wolf
Christine Zarate

WWE:
Chris Benoit
Edge
Jillian Hall
Matt Hardy
Kane
Lita
Michelle McCool
Randy Orton
Stone Cold Steve Austin
Triple H
Undertaker
Victoria

Yu-gi-oh (All but Zexal):
Reiji Akaba
Reira Akaba
Johan Anderson
Jack Atlas
(Thief King) Bakura
Yusei Fudo
Isis/Ishizu Ishtar
Marik Ishtar (Yami or normal)
Seto Kaiba (Past/Priest or present)
Kalin Kessler
Kisara
Masumi Kotsu
Shun Kurosaki
Ryo Marufuji
Yuya Sakaki
Asuka Tenjoin
Judai Yuki

Change/Edits Log:

October 2017 Edits:
  • 28th October, 2017, 12:50 PST - Revamped some of the posts, including adding a strike-out system for the fandom/original titles and pairings posts

August 2017 Edits:
  • 9th August, 2017, 14:40 PST - Revamped the all of the posts and added La Reina del Sur to the list of fandoms.
  • 17th August, 2017 14:20 PST - Added The Mask of Zorro and Vikings to the list of fandoms.
  • 20th August, 2017 22:15 PST - Added new names to the canon cravings post.

July 2017 Edits:
  • 5th July, 2017 - 19:49 PST - Removed YIM user name, as I have deleted and am no longer using said messenger.
  • 10th July, 2017 - 17:50 PST - Added Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc to my list of fandoms.
  • 17th July, 2017 - 11:00 PST - Adjusted craving levels of fandom and original titles/pairings, added Sailor Moon to my fandoms, and got rid of the inactive/dead thread. Also, added some new canons to my Canon Cravings post.

June 2017 Edits:
  • 2nd June, 2017, 19:30 PST - Added a few kinks and anti-kinks [namely to the 'maybe' and 'no' sections].
  • 2nd June, 2017, 21:17 PST - Added another point in the intro/opening post, called Your Posting History. Please read over that disclaimer!
  • 5th June, 2017, 17:20 PST - Added a few more anti-kinks I didn't originally have listed.
  • 7th June, 2017, 14:53 PST - Added Star Trek onto my list of fandoms.
  • 12th June, 2017, 14:27 PST - Removed a thread due to failing to hear from a partner for an entire month
  • 15th June, 2017, 20:00 PST - Adjusted all the cravings of fandom & original settings/pairings appropriately.
  • 25th June, 2017, 01:20 PST - Added 91 Days onto my list of fandoms.
  • 27th June, 2017, 13:45 PST - Added FMA: Brotherhood onto my list of fandoms
  • 30th June, 2017, 13:08 PST - Added some more fandoms to the "Create an RP" post.

ღBumpღ

Looking for more games/RPs!
Also added a few new fandom names!
That being said, I'm in more of a mood to do something fandom-based than not. So if you're going to PM me with an original idea, make it interesting, please.

ღBumpღ

That being said, I'm in more of a mood to do something fandom-based than not. So if you're going to PM me with an original idea, make it interesting, please.

ღBumpღ

ღBumpღ

ღBumpღ

Looking for (a few) more games/RPs!

ღBumpღ

ღBumpღ

ღBumpღ

For anyone I was already RPing with, contact me and let me know if you want any game(s) dropped or not. I intend to get replies out today, for sure though!

ღBumpღ

Top Cravings: Anything WWE-related (heavy preference of being against canons over OCs, but can be otherwise convinced), Katekyo Hitman Reborn! (seriously, why does no one seem to know this? It's one of the best mafia fandoms x.x), or See No Evil. Any of these can be inspired/based off if you absolutely don't know/want to use the exact settings/fandoms, but if I had to give a top 3 for my current mood, these would hands down be it. I can also be persuaded with other titles. But please give me something enticing so I'm more likely to agree than not~

ღBumpღ

Top Cravings: Anything WWE-related (heavy preference of being against canons over OCs, but can be otherwise convinced), Katekyo Hitman Reborn! (seriously, why does no one seem to know this? It's one of the best mafia fandoms x.x), or See No Evil. Any of these can be inspired/based off if you absolutely don't know/want to use the exact settings/fandoms, but if I had to give a top 3 for my current mood, these would hands down be it. I can also be persuaded with other titles. But please give me something enticing so I'm more likely to agree than not~

ADDED: A strike out system to help hint what I'm not immediately in the mood for, as far as RPs go.

ღBumpღ

ADDED: A strike out system to help hint what I'm not immediately in the mood for, as far as RPs go.

ღBumpღ

ღBumpღ

ღBumpღ

ღBumpღ

Back
Top Bottom