Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sci-Fi and Fantasy Role Plays (MxF only)

Szor

Super-Earth
Hey everyone, thanks for taking a look at this thread. I will attempt to routinely update this thread with new plots, scenarios and backgrounds. But first, little about me.

Been role playing off and on for about ten years now, erotic role play for about six, dungeons and dragons for about four, two being a dungeon master. I also use to write fan fictions, usually Star Wars, once or twice was Mass Effect. I typically prefer playing fantasy roles or science fiction, as those are mainly do with D&D and video games. Modern role plays...they kinda bored me. If it's got an intriguing plot, I might consider it. I will play modern fantasy. I think it's rather underrated and interesting. My schedule can be an issue, I work evenings at the local hospital. I head into work around 5pm eastern. It can be annoying, but I will reply in the mornings and early afternoon and occasionally in the evenings on my breaks. I don't usually play canon characters. I don't think I can do them justice.

Now! Onto plots!

Star Wars Plots/Settings:

Galaxy in Flames: More of a setting than a plot. Plays around the days following Order 66. I have three different characters for this time period, a Separatist Mandalorian mercenary, Corellian smuggler, and an ARC Trooper Captain who deserted the Grand Army of the Republic. I will eventually go over the three characters in this setting. But for each of the characters, I have an specific story idea for them.

More to be added over time.

Mass Effect Plots/Settings

N7 Operations: With the Reapers attacking the Milky Way galaxy, the Council member government's militaries are tied up, and they turn to the galaxy's numerous mercenaries and bounty hunters to execute high profile missions for money, giving them freedom how to perform these missions. I have two characters for this, with another couple to be on the way.

More to be added over time

Fantasy Plots/Settings

Five Years War: Two nations at war, one attacking for better access to the ocean, the other defending to protect the people they swore to defend. The attack was sudden, the Kingdom's troops cut into the Republik's defenses, only the troops led by Dwarves held important cites. A large area of land, stretching hundreds of miles into the Republik's territory, and the Kingdom isn't done, aiming to push towards the Capital City.

This is mainly a backdrop for the role play. We could play as civilians, soldiers on the same side, opposite sides or mercenaries or neutral groups like Druids and Rangers. All depends on what we want to do.

Soldier in an Unknown Land: A modern (or futuristic) soldier is whisked (or crash lands) into a world of magic and fantasy. They must navigate a new world, full of monsters, raiders and warring kingdoms and factions.

On this one, I don’t mind if I play either the soldier or the person who finds said soldier. Just thought it could be a fun thing to play out.

Crossovers:

Mass Effect/Star Wars:

The idea is a character from the Star Wars galaxy ends up in the Mass Effect galaxy. Whether it's a hyperspace mishap, captured by a black hole or simply drifting out pass the the known galaxy for thousands of years. That is the easy part. The rest depends on the roles we play. Should you wish to play Shepard, I will probably play a Grey Jedi or a Mandalorian. Should you wish to play the Star Wars interloper, I will play a Renegade Shepard.

Games:

The Division:

The game may have been a flop, but I thought the scenario was an interesting one. One character (Mine or yours) came into New York City with the first wave, we can work out the backstory. And the other character comes in with the second wave and survives the missile attack. The two of them end up hunting the same gang, either while tracking the gang or they end up hitting the gang at the same time. They end up working together, finding people to help, perhaps even head into the Dark Zone.

That's it for now, I will add to this probably later today.

Back
Top Bottom