Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Life is Strange RP request! (FxF)

Icelandic

Super-Earth
IIv6qPs.png
So, in response to the prequel that is coming out soon, I figured I would try my hand at a life is strange RP. I am in general, looking for something plot-orientated, with a fair bit of drama, dark themes and love mixed into it all! Someone who can really capture what Life is Strange is about. As well as someone who is willing to play canon's, I will be playing canon's as well, and I can play multiple characters, and I am open to almost anything!

But The rules!

-No gross stuff
-No underage
-Please don't poof on me
-I only RP through PM's
-Please let me know if you are going to stop the RP for any reason.
-Lastly, I generally put out two to three paragraphs per post. I do believe in quality over quantity, but I would prefer to be able to get at least two paragraphs in return. :)

---
If you can do all of that, then awesome! Now lets check out my desires!
---

-Emotional RP's. Something that gets the heart pounding, and the blood pumping. Stories about heartbreak and love are some of the best!
-Dysfunctional relationships. As they fit quite well with my first desire.
-A little bit of love. Tender moments between our characters always adds to the experience in an otherwise dark RP.

Basically, if something can be made out of those three things, then that would be perfect. But lets get into the meat of it all, the plots! :p

THE PLOTS
PLOT 1:
Max goes into another reality after the end of Episode 5, to a world where Chloe's mother married Nathan's father, (who was also made motherless). This results in a few things: Chloe having access to harder drugs, and more money, and this causes her to become more reckless and aggressive by the time she meets Max. And this would slightly change how Chloe looks as well. This RP would revolve around a more bitter and spiteful Chloe reacting to seeing Max after years apart. (I would be playing Chloe).
-----
PLOT 2: The tornado did not come at the end of Life is Strange, much to Max's and Chloe's relief. So the time after the events of Life is Strange is filled with recovery, but along that path, attachment issues begin to raise it's head in our blue-haired friend as she begins to fear for her relationship with Max. Whether her fears are justified however, is another story.
-----
PLOT 3: We set it during the game, but with a twist. We will still follow the basic structure of the game, but instead of speaking Max and Chloe's lines word for word, we'll improvise and add some of our own to create a whole new adventure!
-----
PLOT 4: Outwardly, Max is a shy and timid girl, but what if that was all a facade? A trick to hide her inner misanthropy and sociopathic tendencies for the world around her? But when she finds out that she can rewind time, undoing anything that she ever wanted to do, well then who could stop her?
-----
PLOT 5: The standard zombie apocalypse plot! (Original, I know.) The dead have risen and almost all of society has collapsed. Except in Arcadia Bay, where a large band of well armed bandits have made the town their home. They say they are there to keep the people safe, but their actions speak differently...
-----
PLOT 6: Max sacrifices herself to save Chloe in the bathroom at the end of episode five. Chloe, struck with guilt, comes to find that she has time powers, and with that knowledge, she uses her powers to try to find a way to bring Max back, earning a friend (and eventual partner) with Kate Marsh in the process.
-----
PLOT 7: Similar to plot six, Chloe is able to save Max much more easily. But after doing so, she discovers herself becoming more and more obsessed with her safety, seeing her as the only thing worth living for. To that end, Chloe begins to abuse her powers to keep Max 'safe and happy', while becoming more and more cruel to those who she sees as a threat.
-----
PLOT 8: Some time after the events of Life is Strange, Max manages to somehow cross two universes into one, and with that, an additional Max and Chloe appear from that other universe. But this Chloe is quite shy and reclusive, and this Max is quite the punk. So how will the two deal with their polar opposites? Lets find out!
-----
PLOT 9: There are no time powers, and everyone is alive and happy. Well, almost everyone. Rachel is alive, and Chloe had only recently discovered her cheating. Even with that, Chloe does not leave her. But with Max returning, Chloe will start to be pulled into two different directions with her love. Rachel or Max.
-----
PLOT 10: A more light-hearted plot. Max and Chloe were never friends when they were younger. In fact, they only discovered each other some time after Max returned from Seattle. How would their relationship be if it was newly created? Let's find out!

So, that is about it (for now!), I will update this regularly as I think of more plots. So do PM me if you have any desire to RP this wonderful fandom with me! :D

RE: With the prequel incoming, a Life is Strange RP request! (FxF) (Work in progress)

Bump!

RE: With the prequel incoming, a Life is Strange RP request! (FxF) (Work in progress)

Bump!

Bump!

RE: With the prequel incoming, a Life is Strange RP request! (FxF) (Updated! 8/11)

Bump!

RE: With the prequel incoming, a Life is Strange RP request! (FxF) (Updated! 8/11)

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Back
Top Bottom