Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Collection Of Thoughts

apollo247

Supernova
Hello Blue Moon! After a much needed hiatus I’ve decided to return. I’ve decided to place a request thread of a few random ideas that have been going through my mind and would love it if I can work out something that we all would enjoy. I would much like to do the RP in PM though can do threads if you want to. I don't have any messengers and thus will most RP here on BM. I can also be tempted to do emails as well. While I mostly enjoy smutty roleplays I tend to like plot as well, to which I don’t mind either but will tend to go with the smut. Usually I can type up anywhere between two to four paragraphs depending on my partner. I will always do M/F but never M/M. Could be persuaded to do F/F if the plot is good enough to convince me. All my plots are basic ideas and I'm willing to hash out details with everyone. I'm very much open to expanding and or changing the basic idea of them to suit my partner's own kinks and preferences. So yeah if you wanted to chat about the plot and wanted to mix it up a bit go ahead and send me a PM and we'll talk.

New Plot

The year is 2020, America passed the slave law, where upon a female's eighteenth birthday she may be bought to become a slave by anyone that has money. Young attractive girls become lucrative investments for their parents, with money problems they sell their daughters on the slave markets.

Gideon Martin, a well respected buisness man has just bought a new slave into his collective. Though this could be turned into a harem if someone out there is willing. But of course happy for it to be one on one.

Possible Face Claims
Daisy Ridley
Karen Gillan
Emma Stone
Daniele Panabaker
Emma Watson
Sophie Turner

Star Wars

Rey Enslaved

A rogue sith, hidden from the galaxy senses Rey on Jakku before the events of The Force Awakens. He arrives on the planet and captures of while she's out scavenging. Rey becomes his slave as he plots his reappearance to the galaxy and his take over with his new slave and apprentice Rey.

The Captured Senator
Can be based around the clone wars. Padme gets captured and becomes a slave to the separatists a plot to make her bend to their will. The Separatist would be an OC driven to force Padme against the republic and everyone she cares about into a life of slavery, forced sex and being used.

Princess In Chains
Set a few years before A New Hope. Leia is captured by a surviving sith lord. The sith use Leia as a slave before he realizes that she is strong in the force and decides to train her to over throw the Empire his own way.

Captured
A First Order Stormtrooper has captured a female Resistance Trooper. Hoping to gain knowledge of the resistance base, the Stormtrooper finds that another approach might be worthwhile.

Open to plots with Jyn Erso as well. As well as Clone Wars Era, or really any Star Wars Era.

DC/Marvel

A Marvel Harem

A rogue OC Asgardian escapes from Asgard after being in prison descies to set his wraith upon the nine realms. He captures and turns the women of the MCU as his own plaything's either as a true slave or through mind control.

Multiple female marvel Characters spanning through time and space. We can include females that we both want, huge room to plot! Non-Con/Rape/Forced other kinks that we want to include as well. Alternately if you wanted to do a DC version of this we can change things around to make him a Kryptonian and just add DC females. I don't mind if they are villains or heroes.

The Archer
Everyone believed that Oliver Queen of Earth two was killed when the Queen's Gambit was lost at sea. However he survived and became a member of the league of assassins. Fueled by rage and hatred of everything around him Oliver escapes Earth 2 and travels to Earth 1 where he begins to take over the women of the Arrowverse as his slaves.

Game of Thrones

GOT Harem

A warlord believes that he has what it takes to overthrow the iron throne and sets out to create an army from around the known world. During his travels he captures the many women of GOT for his own personal harem.

Lannister's Fall
In an attempt to regain control Cersei agrees to marry a surviving hidden Targaryen that has resurfaced and taken over King's Landing and Westeros with an army of unstoppable power. However she doesn't know that she is the one that is being controlled.

Daenerys A Slave
An exiled Dothraki is quietly gathering strength to capture all of Essos. On the way he manages to captures Daenerys and now plans to use her as a slave to wage war.

Original Ideas

Time Traveler Harem

When a known criminal escapes from the near future he uses a time device to travel to different places in time to capture women. He uses this for his own hatred and pleasure.

The Prison
Set in the near future where men and women share the same prison an male inmate uses his dominate power to take over the prison for his own pleasure. He in turn creates a system where he treats the women as his own personal slaves to which the guards can't do a thing to stop him.
Many kinks that can include here, blackmailing the guards and such. I'd like this one to be a dark prison RP where we can play as multiple characters or one on one with the male prisoner and either another female prisoner or a female guard!

A Torn Town
A group of criminal youths have been repopulated to an upmarket town, where their views on criminal activity are not friendly to say at least. The youths take no time at all and take over the girls, from the cheerleading to tennis to the swim team, they have complete control on what they do. They pretty much use them as slaves for their own pleasure. I’m thinking that this will have multiple characters for girls and the boys as well, multiple scenes taking place as well.
Non-Con/Rape/Forced/Slave/Multiple Characters/

Sold To Pay Debts
A Father is forced to sell his young daughter to pay gambling debts. The business man uses her as a sex slave for his hotel.
Non-Con, Forced, Rape, Slave

FANDOMS

Game Of Thrones
OC and Daenerys
OC and Sansa
OC and Cersei
OC and OC

Open to other Females within the GOT Universe and other pairings as well.

Magic The Gathering
Dragonball, Z, GT
Mass Effect
Doctor Who (Know 9th, 10th and 11th Doctors the most)
Pokemon (trainer x trainer)
Digmon (digi destined x digi destined)
Yugioh
DC
Marvel (MCU)
X-men
Harry Potter (Open to pairings)
Stargate
Star Wars
Star Trek
Supergirl
Once Upon A Time/Wonderland
Lord Of The Ring's/Hobbit
Legends Of Tomorrow
Arrow
Flash
Frozen Either Elsa or Anna pairing with an OC
Power Rangers (Have watched everything except the new series)
Mad Max

Last edited:
Super Craving (would love someone to take these up)

Game Of Thrones!!!!
Arrowverse!!!!!!!!!!!!
Star Wars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUMP!!!!

Arrowverse please!!!

Though I have had a craving for something DBZ. Set shortly after planet Vegeta explodes, two Saiyans fled the planet and now are on the run from the Frieza Force. THey now must survive in a galaxy that wishes to hunt them down.

BUMP

A Bit Of Arrow Verse Ladies PLEASE :heart:

Would love to do a harem type RP with these ladies. Though playing multiple women isn't everyone's cups of tea and we could do it in a way that we go from lady to lady as an OC starts to collect them.

Back
Top Bottom