Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lagertha's day to day

Lagertha

Devilishly Wicked
Sunday August 6, 2017 5:38pm CT​
Dear friends and rp partners as well as future rp partners,
I know apologizing so much can only get one person so far, but those of you who are my friends on here already know some of the circumstances for my random disappearances.
Still I feel the need to clarify on why my absences take place and other moments when I'll be here for a string of months. This is for everyone, and I shall only give the bare minimum;

My life had always been complicated and it seems like it has gotten better over the course of the last few years but it is still quite hectic.

My house is full, two people just were added to our household after almost losing theirs, so you can imagine my stress level has gone up. I have taken time off thinking the move to a new apartment would be easy and the stress would go down..but it's only starting to get better now.

I may be going to college in the fall. It's been a long time coming, but sometimes I need to leave to focus on getting my shit together and looking into college. I'm not great at multitasking and have this habit of "hyper focusing" so most tasks consume me.

I am also going on a trip to visit family up north, so this may be a time where I may not post for a week or so, even when I get home.

I am still unpacking; I've been in this apartment for a while but have not been able to go through all the boxes in the past two months. I am trying to push myself but please note I do hyper focus so I may forget about the website altogether.

Do note these are not excuses for my absence, only truths. I can only apologize for my recent disappearances but I do hope this thread gives people some insight onto my situation and why I go "poof" randomly. It's not because I don't enjoy the rp, quite frankly I probably love it, but real life tends to consume me at times.

I hope everyone can understand and I look forward to rp with those of you still willing to rp with me.

-Lagthera

Saturday October 21st, 2017 8:48pm CT

For those of you who read this;
I know sorries and apologies do not mean a whole lot anyways. Not that they mean nothing but I'm running out of energy apologizing. I know I apologize since I feel I have neglected those I'm writing with, however I then again understand the flows of life. Not all of us enjoy vanishing without anything in mind, I for one do not. However I do understand when things are busy, some of us tend to focus only on that. IF there is anything I should be guilty of...that would be it.

On a good note! We just celebrated my brother's birthday this week! I'm almost finished with applications to college! Life is getting easier. So now my lack of motivation may be the issue. I will try to do my best to break my bad habits and be more open about myself to my partners. Though, I do understand that I have closed myself off to others since I have been hurt in the past. This is no excuse, I just know it is not right for me to put my walls up towards others who have not done anything wrong to me.

Anyways! I'm rambling like always! So please, thank you for reading this yada yada!
Let's have a fun time!

Blessings!​

It's always hard to open yourself up after being hurt from doing it before, but I commend you for trying. These steps seem very small but any progress is good. I'm learning to do the same myself and I know the battle you go through. :heart:

All of the best partners are understanding of life happening. If they aren't, I don't think they are worth your time or energy.

Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Finals are due in about 2-3 weeks for this semester. I will probably be taking some time off rp every now and then, or slow down my posts, when I need to start my projects. Do not despair, I will return. I just need to focus on college.

That being said, I am still HERE. I will STILL reply, but my posting may drop significantly in the next few weeks!

Thanks for keeping up with me!

Lagertha​

Back
Top Bottom