Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Free State (Ryu & greenandgold)

Ryu

Moon
Daniel Bradford lay on on his back on the warm sand, putting in some much needed work on his tan as he enjoyed the first day his vacation with his sister, Katie. Daniel was a tall, well built man of 22 years, and like most of his family he had sandy blond hair which was shaved crew cut-style and deep blue-colored eyes. He had a well toned and muscular body from his job working on construction sites and he stood at just over 6 feet tall. Despite his rugged looks, Daniel wasn't in a committed relationship, in fact the only woman that was a constant in his life was his little sister Katie.

Daniel and Katie had always been close, doing everything together since they were kids. They didn't have particularly attentive parents and so they mostly relied on each other for everything growing up, it was a bond which had only strengthened with time and so while most guys Daniel's age were either settling down or going off on guys holidays it didn't seem at all strange to Daniel that he was taking a vacation with his sister.

Katie had found this place online, a small island resort out in the pacific and unique for the fact that it was the sovereign territory of Tom and Lilly, the couple who ran the resort. It was an unclaimed island in international waters which the two of them had found and planted their flag, now it had it's own constitution, passports, birth certificates and pretty much everything any other sovereign nation had save for it's own army or parliament.

All that was mind-blowing enough but as Daniel lay there in the sun his mind was busy wrestling with the implications of the conversation he had just had in the bar with Tom, where Tom was very candid about their reasons for starting their own nation. As it turned out Lilly, Tom's 'wife' was in actual fact his sister but as their own state wouldn't accept their relationship, they set out to form their own nations were they wouldn't be restricted by the law. Tom even went as far as implying that he and Katie might even be here for the same reasons.

While Daniel had no idea of the incestuous connection between Tom and Lilly he couldn't help but dwell on the implications of what Tom had said. Katie might have been his sister but she was still a woman and just lately she had bloomed into a very attractive one and she was starting to learn how to show it too. He would have been lying to himself if he denied that he wanted a taste of that forbidden fruit.

Daniel was just sitting up as his attention was suddenly captured by Katie casually untying her bikini top, baring her ample C-cup breasts for anyone who cared to see. It was the first time Daniel had seen her do something so daring as this and he couldn't help but stare. The issue that she was his sister wasn't top of Daniel's concerns right now, nothing moral, social or legal could change the fact that Katie was an attractive young woman and Daniel was a red blooded male. Adding to that the fact that here on this island, its rulers had already set a precedent for incestuous relations and Daniel could almost feel comfortable with his feelings.

Daniel smirked as Katie made eye contact with him, he could see in her eyes that his interest in her breasts wasn't lost on her. "Good idea" he said feeling like he should say something to justify his staring. "Make the most of that sun" he said as he reached for the bottle of sun lotion as squirted some across her shoulders as he had done in a perfectly innocent and brotherly way many times before.

"You sure found an interesting place here" he said as his hand lightly massaged the lotion into her shoulders "I was just talking to Tom in the bar. It turns out this place is its own independent state, which makes Tom and Lilly its president and first lady. Who would have thought you could even do that? Just find some unclaimed island and make your own country?" Daniel said as he began to steer the conversation toward the question he really wanted to ask her. "Did you know those two are actually brother and sister? It just goes to show anythings possible" he remarked, wanting to gauge what her reaction to learning that might be and maybe give him a clue of just how open minded she was about it.

"Just wait 'til I get started" Daniel said confidently as he squirted at little more lotion onto his hands and sat closer as he worked his way down her back. Daniel was surprised at Katie's acceptance of the way things where here, naturally being a cop she always held very strong views on the law back home. Not that situation's like Tom and Lilly came up at all but he had just assumed she would take a dim view of it since it was illegal back home.

"I think it's pretty cool actually" Daniel answered as he worked down to her lower back "Tom was telling me they had always been close and one day it just suddenly happened between them. They got tired of sneaking around and having to keep their relationship quiet, they wanted all the things normal couples have but they knew they'd never have it back home. They had money so they looked into a finding a place where they could make their dream come true." Daniel began rubbing the lotion into her sides, his fingers just brushing against the undersides of her breasts. "It kinda makes sense in a way" he mused "I mean, if you've already found love with your own flesh and blood then why pass it up to take a chance on a complete stranger, you know?" he explained as he massaged the lotion into her sides giving just a little extra attention to the area beside her chest.

"I think more people than we realise probably are doing it" Daniel suggested as he used his hands to encourage Katie lay back on his chest and squirted some more lotion onto her stomach "It's just most people don't have the money to do this and end up keeping it quiet all their lives, eventually being forced to get with normal partners just for the sake of appearances" Daniel was thinking out loud as he rubbed the lotion on Katie's stomach while his eyes peered down at her bare breasts. Daniel thought about how being in this new country had opened his eyes to just how attracted he was to Katie, as close as they were at home he had never thought about her as a potential partner before but knowing it was permitted here had removed that unconscious barrier and all the feelings he had denied before where coming to the surface.

"I mean look at us two" Daniel started as his hands moved up her body "I feel closer to you than any woman I've been with, we're each other's best friend, hell people even used to joke about how close we were" he said taking the bottle and squeezing a little more over her breasts "Not to even mention how sexy you are, I think if we weren't brother and sister then I'd have been all over you" he paused and took a deep breath as he dared himself to say and do the things he wanted to "But here..it doesn't matter" he left that open suggestion as he placed his hands firmly down on her breasts and looked her in the eyes, holding his breath as he waited to see how she would react.

The next few moments were like a dream to Daniel, everything seemed surreal as he handled his sisters breasts. At any moment he expected her to flinch, jump up or push him away but nothing came until he was sure he heard a little moan come from her mouth. Then her eyes opened and fixed him with a stare that made his heart race, instinctively his fingers curled around the soft globes of her breasts, squeezing them as he felt her nipples harden beneath his palms.

Accepting his sister's silent invitation he rubbed and played with her breasts while looking down at her and gazing into her pretty blue eyes. Suddenly broke the silence as he expressed the one thought that was going through his mind over and over as he petted his sisters chest "You've got great tits, Katie" he said smirking as he realised just how strange it sounded to be saying that to her. "I'm glad we found this place" he said as he leaned and brought his head closer to hers "I want us to make the most of our time here" he told her, pressing his lips onto hers in a soft and lingering kiss.

With the kiss and Katie's flirtatious words any doubts Daniel held were dispelled as they kissed and writhed together on the towel underneath the baking hot sun. Daniel had never felt aroused like this before as his tongue slipped into his sisters mouth and played with hers, it was like a desire which had been building his entire life had finally culminated in this passionate explosion. Daniel breathed deeply as he broke off the kiss "There's so much I wanna do with your body Katie, I don't even know where to start..." he laughed as he rolled her over and pressed his body against hers, letting her feel how hard she had made him.

Daniel let go of one of her breasts and his hand traced it's way down her body, slipping inside her bikini bottom as he kissed and sucked on her neck. He looked at Katie and smiled as his hand felt it's way over the surface of her most intimate area, his middle finger parting it's lips and finding it's way to her hole, pushing itself inside her.

Daniel was in heaven as he felt Katie's firm grip on his cock, every stroke she made fueling his arousal as she skillfully worked it in her hand. He gripped and rubbed the mound of her pussy as he worked his middle finger inside her, his thumb pressing against her clit and gently teasing it. "Oh yeah, you love that don't you, Kate?" he said as she quietly moaned his name and he watched her bucking against his hand. He felt her juices gushing as he fingered her, preparing her as his cock ached to get inside her. He couldn't have stopped now if he wanted to, he had never wanted a woman so much in his life as he wanted his sister right now.

Pulling his finger out of her and letting go of the breast he had kept firmly in his hand since their taboo tryst began he took hold of her bikini bottom with both hands and pulled it down her legs. He tossed it away as he took his shorts off and spread her thighs lowering himself down on top of her. He touched her cheek and brushed her hair back as he looked into her eyes "I want you to feel what you do to me" he whispered as he pushed his hardened cock into her.

Daniel grunted as he felt the pleasurable sensation of his cock pushing apart the tight walls of his sister's pussy and burying itself inside her. He looked down and watched the expression on her face as she moaned and begged him to fuck her, hearing her say that felt like sexiest thing he had ever heard and made him immediately pull back his cock thrust it into her hard, following up with further strokes of increasing strength and passion. He wanted to show her just what a real man he was and give her the best fuck she had ever had.

"You're so fucking tight, Kate!" he groaned as his cock slide in and out of her "I'm gonna stretch your pussy so wide!" he said as he leaned in to kiss her neck, his hands seizing back onto her boobs and groping them roughly as pounded away on top of her. He was oblivious to anything else in the world except for the intensity of this moment. The hot sun on his back, the sound of the waves crashing on shore, his sisters wanton moans and the pleasure of her pussy hugging his cock as it thrust deep inside. There could have been anybody watching them and wouldn't have cared, and why should he? Here there was nothing wrong with what they were doing, they could indulge their desires and nobody could stop them.

Daniel furiously thrust into Katie while she begged him to fuck her. "Take it Katie, you sexy bitch!" he whispered between pleasured groans as his cock stretched his sisters hole. He loved it as his sister's dirty came out of her and he was even more turned by her suggestion of getting some toys as it fueled his imagination for how they would use this holiday well and do every dirty and kinky thing they could think of together.

"Oh yeah, I can't wait to get you back to that room" he said as he lifted himself up a little and pushed Katie's legs back, taking hold of her ankles and holding them back to penetrate her deeper. "I'm gonna cuff you to the bed and flog that sexy ass" he grinned as he looked down at her and rested one of her legs on his shoulder to give her butt cheek a playful spank "As soon as I've filled you up that is" he winked at her as he held onto her ankles and thrust himself deep into her "Oh yeah feel how far up that is" he groaned as he worked up his pace to pound her with slow, hard thrusts.

Hearing his sister talking dirty like that while he drove his cock deep inside of her was such a huge turn-on that Daniel was really fighting to control himself now. He wanted to prolong his hard on because fucking his sister was the greatest moment of his life but at the same time wanted so badly to fill her with the cum she was just begging for like a whore.

"Fuck, Katie..." he gasped looking into her eyes as he held her ankles and pounded her pussy "You're so fucking hot..." he said over labored breath as a tingling sensation rose from his cock and spread throughout his body, he was losing it now and couldn't hold back any longer. "OH FUCK!" he cried out, letting her legs down and his body collapsing on top of her as his cock finally blew and pumped his seed inside her "There you go...take it all you dirty bitch!" he whispered into her, his cock filling her with his cum. Maybe he would be feeling guilty right now if this had happened back home but all he was feeling now was wonder and excitement at what they had done and what they would do together in the future.

Daniel lay still, breathing deeply with his arm around his sister as he recovered from the ecstasy of coming inside her, his mind was racing with thoughts of where they would go from here. He knew that after doing this it would never just be a vacation thing to him, the memory of fucking his sister on the shores of this foreign beach would never fade, no matter where life took him. Then she hit him with what she was thinking. It was the same thing he was thinking and it seemed like the solution to the problems he knew they would face going back to the normal world. "I'd love to stay here with you" he said "I know I'll never find a woman who fucks has good as my sister" he joked as he kissed her forehead tenderly. "We should try and stop by the bar tonight and talk to them" he said as he wondered if it was at all possible. Sure they had built this place as their own sanctuary and offered the tourists the chance to come here and break the ultimate taboo but would they really take them as citizens? Daniel certainly hoped so, more than anything in his life.

Daniel could feel the life coming back into his exhausted cock as Katie's smooth skin rubbed against his body, he teased her tongue as they kissed and ran his fingers through her blonde hair, enjoying the wonder of being able to experience his sister like this. The whole thing felt surreal, like a dream he never wanted to wake up from. "I'm gonna wear your body out" he whispered lustfully in response as his sister spoke her hidden desires out loud "Maybe we can be naked all the time....I mean who's gonna care, here?" he gestured around to the almost deserted resort. The few people around either watching them or engaged in their own, almost certainly taboo liaisons. Daniel place his hand on her back and pushed her forward and gave her ass a playful smack. "Come on, let's take a walk - I wanna show my sister's pretty little ass off" he was now feeling proud of what they had done and he wanted to show it off to the world, or at least the small community of the island. "Maybe we'll find a good place to fuck on the way..." he said as stood up, taking her hand to help her up.

Daniel's feelings mirrored his sister's words exactly, as they walked along the beach toward the hotel he wondered how he hadn't realised that his sister was his ideal woman. Probably because it was never an option before but here anything was possible. "Me too, this is the best day of my life" he said sincerely and then turned to her with a mischievous grin as a thought occurred to him "So.. you like an audience, huh Kate?" he had to admit the idea turned him on too, he wanted people to know about them and flaunt their rrelationship before them. "Hey, we should get somebody to film us and send everyone back home a souvenir" he laughed at the thought but he was seriously aroused by the idea. "What to do you think?" he said as he put both arms around her waist and hugged her tightly, pressing his cock between the cheeks of her ass.

"Haha...maybe my sister does have a little shame after all" he teased as he slowly humped at her backside, his hands feeling their way round to her front, one slipping doen between her legs and cupping her mound, his thumb gently teasing her clit while his other moved up to playfully fondle her breasts.

"Is this a big enough audience for you Kate?" he asked as he turned her to face the small groups of people sitting on the patio drinking outside the hotel. "Let's give them a show to remember" he whispered, kissing her neck as he bent her over and slid his cock under and inside her.

"The way I see it, the sooner everybody gets used to it the better" Daniel said as he delivered an eager thrust into Katie's pussy. Standing naked together with his sister, in front of all those people was a huge thrill for him and it was obvious from their favorable reactions that not only was this kind of thing not uncommon on the island, it was openly approved of as his eyes met with an older couple sat watching, both urging him to 'give it to her'.

Daniel grabbed Katie's long blond hair in one hand and pulled her head back as he proceeded to take her in front of their fellow tourists, ramming her as hard as he could while spanking her bare ass. "Come on sis, make some noise for our fans!" he said loudly enough for all to hear, if the crowd was not already aware of their taboo relationship then he wanted to make sure they were now.

Katie's moans filled Daniel with a primal desire, together with the encouragement from the couple watching their taboo display Daniel was compelled to give his sister all he had. His hips smacked against her ass as he threw all his force into each thrust, keeping a tight grip on her hair as her ravaged her body, working himself up to the peak of ecstasy. A week ago this situation would have seemed unbelievable but now he felt like his sister was the only woman he would ever need.

As he felt himself building to a climax he pulled out of her and turned her head to look at him "Go down on your knees" he urged her while stroking his throbbing cock in his hand. His sister was his woman now and he wanted to show everybody, to symbolize that fact by marking her body with his seed.

It didn't take Daniel long to work himself up as he stood over his sister and looked at her kneeling down in front him, smiling mischievously as she waited to take his load. The look on her face was driving him crazy and he just wanted to soak it with his come. As he felt himself ready to go he moved in and aimed his cock right at her face as a huge spurt of come burst from the tip and splattered all over his sisters face. Daniel groaned as he pushed her head back a little, making her shift her body back and raise her chest up pump out the last of his load on her on breasts.

Daniel grinned at Katie, pleased with his work and admiring how she looked covered in his seed while the finale of their lewd show was met with cheers and applause from the watching crowd.

Daniel walked hand in hand with Kate back to the house, he couldn't stop looking at her as his semen glistened in the sun on her face and chest. He couldn't believe what they just did or that his sister was so eager and into it. It wasn't a situation he had ever pictured her in before and certainly not with him. "You look great" he said as they walked together in the muggy afternoon heat "My come really suits you!" he teased as they stepped up to the front door of the house.

The front door was open, most places on the island were as crime wasn't a big concern here when everybody here was so fixated on their own private passions, robberies were unheard of so far in this nations history. As soon as they entered the house he pushed his sister against the hallway wall and kissed her longingly. Even though they had spent the day fucking all around the resort there was something newly exciting about being in private together.

Back
Top Bottom