Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Icelandic's Plots and Celebs!

Icelandic

Super-Earth
Hello! And welcome to my Plot/Celeb Request Thread!

So just a little about me first. I am a female but I like to play male characters just as I like to play female characters, or even futa. I am quite kinky, but there are a few things that I don't like and I won't do. Naimly bodily fluids, characters under 18, and things of that nature. I also RP exclusively through PM's and I absolutely LOVE face claims! Also, please don't just drop an RP out of nowhere. Just say you are not interested anymore and I will understand. No questions asked.

Now that is out of the way, we can get onto the plots and celebs!
As a side note, the more * means the more I want to RP that. And if it has four *'s it means I will love you forever if you RP that with me! :D

... So take a look around! :)

--- Meeting your superior.
MC is an A-list celeb at the top of her game. YC is a B or C list celeb, trying her best to work her way to the top. But all of the sudden, MC calls YC for a collaboration. But of course, MC's plans are for anything but, only toying with YC's dreams for her own pleasure. (This could also be a CelebxFan plot as well.)

--- Family long lost.
YC is a celeb that has had plenty of people suddenly claim that they are their long-lost brother, sister, father and mother, but what if one of those cases happen to be true? And what if an awkward attraction began to grow from that?

--- Movie night.
It's movie night at (Insert celeb here), and everyone who is anyone is going to be there! But, the movie in question is not what anyone thinks it is, and it sends the celebs guests into an uncontrollable fucking frenzy!

--- After the end.
It's the end of the world, or after it as society is left on it's knees. This is also where YC is, fighting for her life in the cruel wasteland that surrounds her. (This could also be a slavery plot)

--- Jerk.
A fan somehow gained some pretty naughty photos of YC, and to make matters worse he/she is demanding certain 'favors' in exchange for his/her silence.

--- Reunited.
MC and YC had been friends all throughout their childhood, but they end up separating as they grew up, with YC going on to be a big-name celeb, and mine being a bitter drug user. They would one day cross paths, and YC would try to do everything she can to help out due to her own sense of guilt, while MC uses that guilt to his/her own advantage.

--- My Muse.
MC is an artist, specializing in the human form, and he/she has just been hired by YC to paint some artistic nudes. But through his/her flirty ways, a new love is born.

------CELEBS------
Rosario Dawson **
Salma Hayek ***
Yolandi Visser ****
Nicki Minaj ****
Taylor Swift **
Katy Perry ***
Ariana Grande ***
Gemma Atkinson ***
Christina Hendricks ****

So, that is about it. But I will be adding more as I think of it, and I am always up to hear suggestions. :)

RE: Icelandic's plots and parings (Including fandom's and celebs!)

Bumpers!

Back
Top Bottom