Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mellow Requests

MellowYellow

Pulsar
Top Craving: Super Maria Sisters.
I'm sure this idea will be a little odd, but I've had some fun in the past. The basic premise is that this would be an AU where Mario and Luigi were born as girls (Maria and Lucia, I suppose you could say) who wound up in the Mushroom Kingdom and became the defacto heroes of the lovely Prince Peach. My main interest would be playing as Peach in some sort of arousing situation. Maybe the sisters decide they want more than just cake as a reward after saving the Prince for the umpteenth time? Or maybe something involving Peach being in the clutches of Queen Bowser? Or maybe something with the prince being stuck with a canon female like Samus, Zelda, Bayonetta, etc... I'd say there's plenty of potential.

I was originally aiming to be concise in the last rendition of this thread, but looking back it became something of a clusterfuck. So I'm revamping the thread into its current state to try and streamline things a little. In particular I'm going to divide the content of my request thread over the first four posts as follows.

- The first post, detailing some general rules and notes.
- The second post, detailing my fandom list and a few specific ideas/cravings I may have.
- The third post, for more original content.
- Lastly the fourth post, housing some NSFW image references to hopefully inspire something original or fanbased.

So, I'll try not to get too bogged down in rules and regulations, as I find those to be just a little offputting when there's a huge mountain of them in other threads. Some of these could be regarded as more general notes or things to keep in mind that outright 'rules', but they're worth mentioning.

My notes are as follows:
* When it comes to gender pairings, I'm fine with most anything under the sun. I lean mainly toward M/F or Futa/F, but anything's possible. I can be a little picky with M/M, but anything's possible with a little negotiation. Keep that in mind when examining anything below, in that most prompts or ideas can be edited for most any gender pairing.
* When it comes to 'dom/sub' I guess I lean more towards playing a dominant role, but again I'm flexible.
* Post length is, again, flexible. I don't see much point in setting any specific numbers as length can vary wildly from post to post depending on context. I tend to try and mirror my partner, though on average my posts will likely be between 1-4 paragraphs.
* I'll usually try to work with my partner and tailor things so that we're both fine with the kinks involved. I have an F-list in my signature that gives a broad overview of what I like, but I haven't touched it in years. I'll try most anything, with my hard limits being the usual set. No scat, sexual violence, snuff, vore... that sorta thing.
* I'm mainly in this for the smut. There's room for a backbone of plot if that's what you desperately want, but I'm not looking to write a new epic. If I were to try and divvy it up, I suppose I'd class my interests as being at least 60/40 in favor of smut.
* Please don't come to me with something completely unrelated to anything in this thread. I really hate it when people do that.
* Also, please try not to ditch me. If something comes up or you get bored, I'd really appreciate it if people let me now rather than just vanishing entirely.

That's about all I have for the time being with regards to notes, though I may end up adding more as we go along.

RE: Rivers in the Desert

xpwfv6frqkqx.jpg

RE: Request Repository

Just gave this thread a biiiig overhaul.

Doubt it'll improve my odds at finding partners, but whatever.

Back
Top Bottom