Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mellow Requests

MellowYellow

Pulsar
Top Craving: Super Maria Sisters.
I'm sure this idea will be a little odd, but I've had some fun in the past. The basic premise is that this would be an AU where Mario and Luigi were born as girls (Maria and Lucia, I suppose you could say) who wound up in the Mushroom Kingdom and became the defacto heroes of the lovely Prince Peach. My main interest would be playing as Peach in some sort of arousing situation. Maybe the sisters decide they want more than just cake as a reward after saving the Prince for the umpteenth time? Or maybe something involving Peach being in the clutches of Queen Bowser? Or maybe something with the prince being stuck with a canon female like Samus, Zelda, Bayonetta, etc... I'd say there's plenty of potential.

I was originally aiming to be concise in the last rendition of this thread, but looking back it became something of a clusterfuck. So I'm revamping the thread into its current state to try and streamline things a little. In particular I'm going to divide the content of my request thread over the first four posts as follows.

- The first post, detailing some general rules and notes.
- The second post, detailing my fandom list and a few specific ideas/cravings I may have.
- The third post, for more original content.
- Lastly the fourth post, housing some NSFW image references to hopefully inspire something original or fanbased.

So, I'll try not to get too bogged down in rules and regulations, as I find those to be just a little offputting when there's a huge mountain of them in other threads. Some of these could be regarded as more general notes or things to keep in mind that outright 'rules', but they're worth mentioning.

My notes are as follows:
* When it comes to gender pairings, I'm fine with most anything under the sun. I lean mainly toward M/F or Futa/F, but anything's possible. I can be a little picky with M/M, but anything's possible with a little negotiation. Keep that in mind when examining anything below, in that most prompts or ideas can be edited for most any gender pairing.
* When it comes to 'dom/sub' I guess I lean more towards playing a dominant role, but again I'm flexible.
* Post length is, again, flexible. I don't see much point in setting any specific numbers as length can vary wildly from post to post depending on context. I tend to try and mirror my partner, though on average my posts will likely be between 1-4 paragraphs.
* I'll usually try to work with my partner and tailor things so that we're both fine with the kinks involved. I have an F-list in my signature that gives a broad overview of what I like, but I haven't touched it in years. I'll try most anything, with my hard limits being the usual set. No scat, sexual violence, snuff, vore... that sorta thing.
* I'm mainly in this for the smut. There's room for a backbone of plot if that's what you desperately want, but I'm not looking to write a new epic. If I were to try and divvy it up, I suppose I'd class my interests as being at least 60/40 in favor of smut.
* Please don't come to me with something completely unrelated to anything in this thread. I really hate it when people do that.
* Also, please try not to ditch me. If something comes up or you get bored, I'd really appreciate it if people let me now rather than just vanishing entirely.

That's about all I have for the time being with regards to notes, though I may end up adding more as we go along.

RE: A River in a Dry Land

Fandoms.

I'll be frank in saying that fandom RPs are my main interest. It's probably been the case for some time, for as hard as it can be to get good fandom content on here. What can I say, I have a liking for taking established settings and twisting them in some capacity, all for the sake of perverse fun.

That said, I do have one big note for this section. I'm mainly interested in canon/canon set ups, and it's very rare that I'll play a canon for your OC. I find that incredibly dull, and I get basically nothing out of those arrangements. Doing stuff with OC's is something I only really do if I've known a person for some time, or things are a little dire when it comes to character selection.

With how many fandoms I'm going to list below, I could spend all day mentioning prospective pairings. So for the sake of ease I'm just going to list the fandoms, and actual pairings are things we can discuss if we get into planning.

Fandom List:

Marvel (Comics and other adaptations)
DC (Comics and other adaptations)
Kill la Kill
Dragon Ball (A little bit of Super)
My Hero Academia
Fallout
Elder Scrolls
Star Wars
Shokugeki no Soma/Food Wars
Disney
Persona (Primarily 3, 4 and 5)
Mass Effect
Naruto
Overwatch
Smite
Steven Universe
Star Vs The Forces of Evil
Gravity Falls
Dark Souls
Bloodborne
Nintendo
Sonic
FiM
Attack on Titan
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Undertale
Bleach
Mortal Kombat
Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid
RWBY
Pokemon (A looooot of potential pairings on this one)

Additionally I'm taking the time to list a few specific characters I have a liking for, and would greatly appreciate a chance to do something with. Do note that I'm not specifically limiting things to these characters, I'm always open to suggestions, these are just the ones I really like at the moment. Both of these lists are likely to see some updates over time.

Mary Jane Watson, Gwen Stacy, Maria Hill, Rogue (Marvel)
Raven, Starfire, Saturn Girl, Star Girl, Talia al Ghul (DC)
Ryuko, Satsuki, Ragyo, Omiko (Kill la Kill)
Cus, Android 18, Bulma, Videl (Dragon Ball)
Ochako, Tsuyu, Tooru, Mitsuki, Inko (My Hero Academia)
Esmeralda, Cinderella, Nani Pelekai, Moana, Belle, Mulan, Anna, Megara (Disney)
Yukari, Chie, Naoto, Rise, Ann, Futaba (Persona)
Jasper, Peridot, Lapis (Steven Universe)
Jacqui, Cassie, Sheeva, Mileena, Sindel (Mortal Kombat)
Korra, Lin, Suyin, Pema, Katara, Ursa (Avatar)
Princess Peach, Princess Daisy, Pauline, Harriet {Odyssey}, Samus, Zelda, Urbosa (Nintendo)

In time I might add a few plot prompts, but this should do for the time being.

Originals

While most of my interest is for fandom content, I do like original content from time to time. This section might be a little barebones at first, but I may well add to it over time whenever a new interest manages to strike my fancy. I know it's definitely controversial to have requests that entail anything other than a 15 to 20-something white girl being raped by her dad or older brother or some shit, but I guess I'm just a contrarian like that.

Solar System: The Anime!

Probably one of my sillier ideas, but what the hey. There's been a rather recent meme doing rounds on the internet called 'Earth-chan', showing Earth and the other planets of the solar system as anime girls. It's dumb, but also rather cute, and I figure there's room for something fun with the scenario. It could be a stereotypical slice of life anime setup, a slice of life setup acting as a front for something more action oriented... whatever. This one's rather wide open, but anything with the solar system girls could be cute and fun.

Myth and Legend:

Anyone who knows me knows that I'm a fan of a MOBA called Smite, a game unique for having a cast of gods, demons and heroes from different mythological pantheons. I'm not specifically asking for a Smite-RP, though something that involves their character designs would be rather welcome. Rather, what I'm suggesting is a story where a massive threat comes to the ancient world, potent enough to threaten the destruction of man and god alike. On a basic level this plot would involve a mythological hero (Cu Chulainn would be my main preference) teaming up with a goddess on a globetrotting adventure to kill this threat at the root. Though there's also room for some polygamy with multiple goddesses getting involved. Historical accuracy really isn't a concern here.

The Man Who Fell To Earth

A sort of vague idea I had, involving the new recruit to a superhero team. The character in question would have recently gained powers through some sort of space-based mishap, transmuting him into an incredibly powerful and somewhat dangerous individual. For his own safety he's placed on a rather prestigious team of heroes, and soon winds up starting a relationship with a heroine who understands the fear and uncertainty now gripping him.

Red Riding Hood

An adult version of Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf is a rather common theme and easy to find across the forum. And it's easy to see why for the different kinks that can easily be incorporated into it, and how the setup works so well. But for my money my main interest is taking the traditional pairing and subverting it. Cute male Red and a busty female Big Bad Wolf gettin' it on in the woods. It's hard not to enjoy.

Original Superhero Content

* While I'm definitely still interested in something with canon Marvel/DC superheroines, I wouldn't wholly be against doing something involving original superheroes. This would require a bit of worldbuilding and discussion between us, but there's plenty to work with. My tastes lean toward more fantastical and noblebright settings, so if you're hoping for grim and serious Christopher Nolan stuff, this probably isn't for you. Beyond that, there are plenty of possible stories. A universe where superheroes are treated like reality TV stars? Something 'silver age' but with hints of realism thrown in, such as infidelity and abuse of power? A story with a Superman-like character seduced by the wiles of a tempting villainess? Like I said, there are a lot of options. Some possible superhero prompts I've been mulling over for some time. While they are designed with original characters in mind, it'd be easy enough to alter them for canons if that's your preference (Ha, who am I kidding).

- With the supervillain populace continually on the rise, the government has been mulling over ways to counteract the prison overcrowding problem. One such measure involves taking supercriminals and putting them under the supervision of select heroes, who in turn would help rehabilitate them toward the path of justice. One young hero is given the task of guiding a sultry villainess (or several) as part of this program. Though he certainly didn't anticipate all the frustrations this would bring.

- It's the 1960's, the world of JFK, J. Edgar, the space race, and Cold War tensions getting set to boil over at a moments notice. The difference is that this 1960's is full of masked crusaders and criminals, with powers beyond mortal comprehension. Their abilities may be superhuman, but their desires are all too human. Behind closed doors, away from the cameras and crowds, they fall prey to vices like drugs, illicit affairs, secret relationships... takes all kinds, right?

- The inner workings of a Suicide Squad (not the movie, NEVER the movie) styled team of government-controlled villains, detailing their interpersonal relationships and their dangerous missions.

- Superman and Batman is a world famous team-up, the 'world's finest' who are complete opposites to each other. A mighty demigod with idealistic leanings, and a grim mortal crusader who carries a grittier disposition. But what happens if a team up like this is a male/female one?

Monster Women

For as much as I like the anime cliche of monster girls being basically cute human girls with a few added features (Scales, wings, that sort of thing) I also have a fondness for women with more outright monstrous features. Strong and powerful, and knowing exactly what they want. Some NSFW examples of what I have in mind:

Queen Bowser
Female Deathclaw

Villainous

I had a vague idea of a villainous duo, partners in crime, going on a series of morally dubious adventures and usually having to contend with a far worse evil to save their own hides. They could be literal supervillains, a pair of anti-heroes in a high fantasy world, or two spacefaring rogues. Whatever the setting, they're both scoundrels with loyalty to each other... and a fondness for fucking each other in their offtime.

While they would be criminals, they wouldn't be pure evil or anything like that. The supervillains, for example, would be a pair of B-listers like the Flash Rogues who are more interested in robberies than committing war crimes.

Dating a Punk: We've all seen plenty of bad boy/good girl requests in the past, but what about the reverse? A girl who might be a goth, punk, chav or something else, who's largely a delinquent but needs to get her grades up. And the only way to do that is to get the help of a brainy goody two-shoes.

Mythic meets Modern: I do have a fondness for the idea of a mythical creature or goddess winding up in the real world and having to deal with the culture shock of the 21st century. A lot of this idea was inspired by a game called Smite, giving me an interest in goddesses like Nox, Nemesis and Kali among others. Could involve a relationship with a mortal, or this could be an urban fantasy setting where the goddess winds up living with a magic user of some sort.

Inspiring Images.

I'm using this post to list images that could make for a fine inspiration for an RP. Chiefly I'm going to divide any drawn and RL images int different columns. While a fair few of these are likely to include fandom characters, keep in mind that they don't have to specifically be based on these canon characters.

Oh yes, and most everything is going to be NSFW.

Blonde Sandwich
Cute Zelda
Stars n' Stripes
Lord Dominator
Wicked Hyena
Fucked Silly
Nightmare Waifu
Harriet

Last edited:

You might want to strap in, this is probably gonna be a long one.

More than once I've made a request thread detailing, or focusing heavily on, my superhero fixation. And I feel this might be my most comprehensive attempt at such a thread yet- detailing characters I like, providing image prompts and listing prospective storylines that can be altered to fit all manner of characters. Ultimately I'd be interested in doing something with canon characters, or designing an original setting if that doesn't work out. But before going into those, we need to go through a few boring rules and general notes.

* The following are mainly for M/F or Futa/F pairings. I have little interest in playing the female role in a M/F pairing, unless you're particularly good. Though I would be a little more into playing a female in a Futa/F pairing.
* On the topic of gender, I... really do not care what gender you are behind the screen. Male, female, amorphous blob from another dimension, whatever. As long as you can write decently, I'm in.
* Unless I know you well, playing a canon for your OC is very unlikely. I get pretty much nothing in arrangements like those.
* I'm not against there being a storyline or moments of plot in a play, but there does need to be a healthy string of smut to things too. It's the main reason for using this site, after all. I'd go for at least a 60:40 smut-plot ratio, with some room for negotiation.
* The amount I write can vary greatly depending on my partner, and I usually try to match them. But ultimately I don't see much point in having arbitrary limits or minimum post lengths when the amount one writes can be pretty dependent on context.
* Dominant/submissive is also something I find a little arbitrary and dependent on the story in question. I suppose in general I lean toward more dominant roles, but I an play either quite nicely.
* Communication is key. If you're going to be away for a length of time, or lose interest, I appreciate being told as much rather than being left hanging for weeks without a word.
* PM's are my preferred method of writing, with threads following behind. At a push I could do Discord, but it would have to be something really good.

I'm going to list all the female canons I'd be interested in playing opposite, with the bottom of each list containing a string of male canons I'd be open to playing as. In a Futa/F pairing, I'd be open to playing any of the female characters listed. If there's a character you're fond of playing/want to play opposite, but don't see them listed here, then I'd be open to suggestions. Just note that there are a few characters I'm rather dead set against playing.

Oh yes and a fair few of these are going to be rather obscure, I'll freely admit. But fortunately we live in the Wikipedia age, making research a breeze. And rigid adherence to canon isn't a necessity. Characters I'm particularly seeking will be highlighted, but ultimately I'd be happy to do something with any listed character. Crossovers are rather welcome.

One of the things I'm currently craving is something with a female Darkseid (NSFW). Putting that out for those who don't feel like reading everything.

Marvel

She-Hulk
Invisible Woman
Elektra
Wasp
Scarlet Witch
Tigra
Storm
Kitty Pryde
Jean Grey
Rogue
Emma Frost
Mystique
X-23
Ms. Marvel (Danvers)
Ms. Marvel (Kamala)
Squirrel Girl
America Chavez
Ironheart
Gwenpool
Spider-Gwen

Mary Jane
Black Cat
Spider-Woman
Shuri (Black Panther)
Misty Knight
Crystal

Medusa
Singularity
Galacta
Proxima Midnight
Smasher
Mockingbird
Songbird
Jessica Jones
[color=9400D3]Hela[/color]
Valkyrie
Enchantress
Maria Hill
Shanna the She-Devil

Male canons I can play: Spider-Man (Parker or Morales), Moon Knight, Captain America, Magneto, Dr. Doom, Super-Adaptoid, Hyperion, Gladiator, Blue Marvel, Reed Richards, Franklin Richards, Ben Grimm, Bruce Banner, Ghost Rider (Blaze or Reyes), Thor, Beta Ray Bill, Venom, Shocker, Daredevil.

DC Comics

Wonder Woman
Power Girl
Batgirl (Babs, Cass or Steph)
Batwoman
Mary Marvel
Black Canary
Vixen
Stargirl
Big Barda
Faora (I'm particularly fond of her Man of Steel incarnation)

Phantom Lady
Soranik Natu
Arisia Rrab
Starfire
Raven

Terra
Donna Troy
Mera
Lois Lane
Lana Lang
Vicki Vale
Amanda Waller
Katana
Saturn Girl
Dream Girl

Fire
Ice
Platinum
Cheetah
Giganta

Silver Banshee
Livewire
Catwoman
Harley Quinn
Talia al Ghul

Male canons I can play: Superman, Superboy, Billy Batson, Green Lantern (Jordan or Rayner), Flash (West), The Question, Mister Miracle, Beast Boy, Black Manta, Nightwing, Dr. Magnus, Blue Beetle (Kord or Reyes), Plastic Man, Black Adam, Riddler.

Character-specific Prompts: The following are story prompts that involve either a specific pair of characters, or at least one specific character. There's room for editing in these, and specific plot elements are up for discussion.

Lady Darkseid: A random craving that came to my mind through the wonderful framework of Rule 34. The basic premise is that Darkseid, either born a female in this continuity or reincarnated into one, finds herself at the mercy of a hero or heroine, with the infamous tyrant of Apokolips winding up fucked into a stupor and made pay penance for her criminal deeds. A few NSFW references: One, two, three, four.

The Salacious She-Hulk: Jennifer Walters, also known as the infamous gammazon superheroine She-Hulk, has a secret: A fat green cock throbbing between her thighs. It could be something she's had ever since she became She-Hulk, or something that occurred far more recently. Whatever the case, a gamma-powered sex drive is a hard thing to keep in check, and so recently she has found herself on the prowl for the right woman (or women) to sate her needs. I'd be looking to play She-Hulk in this scenario.

Harley's New Squeeze: Harley Quinn is best known for her utter devotion to the Joker. No matter how horribly he treats her, she always goes right back to him... but one particular incident proves to be the straw that broke the camels back, and Harley throws herself into the arms of another man. Either a superhero who saved her life, or a villain less likely to use her as a punching bag. Whoever she goes for, she's going to rock his world, while working to become his ideal sidekick/henchwoman.

Hero Heart: One of my all-time favourite superheroes is Billy Batson, also known as earth's mightiest mortal: Captain Marvel. I've read a... metric-assload of Captain Marvel material, from the golden age on up, and would love to do something involving Billy. This could be simple setup with him dating a superheroine (Stargirl and Power Girl are personal favourites), being tasked with rehabilitating a villainess by Amanda Waller, or a more freeform harem setup with the young hero becoming quite popular.

The Royal Treatment: A bit of a looser concept, but I like the idea of a superheroine who is literally royalty of some kind (think Shuri, Medusa or Crystal) doing superhero work and ending up forming a relationship with an 'average' superhero. So it'd be a kind of 'royal x commoner' story with a mask/capes twist.

Spider-Gwen's Film Debut: The spectacular Spider-Gwen has managed to find herself in a world of trouble, with a supervillain getting concrete evidence that would prove her secret identity to the world. Given that Spider-Woman is a wanted criminal, this bodes poorly for her. Fortunately the villain in question isn't without mercy, given how smoking hot Gwen is. So long as she does a few films for him, she gets to keep her secret... and things definitely get awkward when she finds she quite enjoys being a pornstar.

Loose Prompts: The following are story prompts that are intentionally vague, intended to provide a good deal of creative wriggle room so that all manner of possible pairings can be fitted to it. Or, with some convincing, they could be used for original characters.

The Savage Land: A rather simple setup where two heroes, or a hero and villain, wind up being transported into a harsh landscape through an accident during a battle. This could be a dense jungle area teeming with dinosaurs and assorted giant monsters, or an equally dangerous alien planet. Wherever they end up, the two have to pool their resources to survive until they're either rescued or have a way home secured.

MentorShip: A simple setup where a novice hero/heroine becomes the apprentice to an older and more established figure, with a relationship quickly forming between the two.

World's Finest: Batman and Superman are commonly known as the World's Finest- spectacular, famous heroes who make for an unbeatable teamup despite being polar opposites in several regards. The optimistic and noble demigod, working alongside a grim and serious mortal. But what if we took that sort of team up, and had it be between a man and a woman? World famous superheroes, opposites in many respects, who also have a bit of sexual tension bubbling under the surface.

Rogues Rule: And now, the opposite to the above- a team up of two supercriminals, and the various misadventures they get into. The two villains in this pairing would be relatively small time, similar to the Flash Rogues, where bank robberies and museum heists are the name of the game. While they're not too high on the totem pole, they still managed to get whipped up in the same scheme as the big time villains. The RP would follow their misadventures, hopping from crime to crime as they work to keep out of jail- and indulge their carnal pleasures with each other whenever they have a little privacy.

The Path to Reform: A villain or villainess is trying to turn over a new leaf, moving away from crime and into the hallowed halls of heroism. But it's a tough road with so many people doubting them. Thus, to better convince people, the former villain decides to team up with an established hero or heroine. Though things take a turn when the two wind up getting together, indulging in plenty of perversion together over the course of their adventures.

Champions: A bit of an ambitious idea, where we would both play multiple characters as part of a prestigious superhero team (Justice League, Avengers or some original team of a similar high status), going about their world-saving adventures. A good deal of focus would be on the various relationships of this team. Characters dating, illicit affairs, secret relationships with villains... sky's the limit, really.

All New All Different: Another bit of an ambitious idea, but it might be of interest to some people. Marvel and DC both have vast briars of continuity, but they also have vast and infinite multiverses of equally infinite possibilities. So if trawling through canon doesn't appeal to you, this prompt leaves room to create our own Marvel or DC canon, where backstory elements can be decided by the player with a bit more creative freedom.

Interracial: Nothing detailed here. I just like it in most configurations.

Image References: Below are a few inspirational images, either depicting characters or situations I find rather appealing. A fair few of these are likely going to be NSFW, so keep that in mind.

Misc. Settings: Lastly I'm just going to list some non-Marvel/DC superhero settings I'm familiar with, universes that have a few fun characters of their own to work with.

One Punch Man
Tiger and Bunny
My Hero Academia

B0CB808E60D2EC68704FD29400B017FD7FA0E8CA

Feels like 90% of the people I write with have dropped off the face of the earth, and it's leaving me in such a drought.

Back
Top Bottom