Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Down the Rabbit Hole (M\M, M\F, non con, dark)

The basic summary

-When contacting me, pique my Interest. I find it rather disheartening opening a PM and there's a one line response to my request thread. Tell me why you are interested in my plots. Tell me if you have any ideas to add on it to it or have an RP plot I maybe interested in.

-I play mostly M/M and some M/F. I don't play futa or F\F.

-I tend to let my partner know if I don't like the way the story is progressing or if I have questions or suggestions. I really want a partner who will help move the story alone and add to it instead of making me do all the work and just responding to the posts instead of pushing the plot forward. I also want a partner who will communicate. As for grammar, as long as I can read it, that's all I care about.

-Never use the 'but I don't know anything about the fandom' excuse around me. Most people simply refuse to try to understand anything about a fandom and rather make up excuses for not wanting to try. You're voluntarily restricting yourself as a writer.

-When it comes to smut, I don't do pure smut or smut heavy stories, there has to be plot. I refer a 50\50 or so ratio. If all you want to write about is sex scene, after sex scene, best hit the back button now.

I like to write Rape scenes. As in full on rape, no 'she\he ends up loving it'. If I am going to write a rape scene or have my character involved in one, then I refuse to have my character enjoy it if they are the victim

-I play switches for the most part. I don't like playing a purely dominate or purely submissive character with the exception of a few and don't like playing against a character that is pure submissive or purely dominate.

-I heavily prefer someone who can post at least once a day or every other day. I do not play over PMs or e-mail but I do have Discord.

- I dont' do smut heavy or smut only RP. It gets boring after a while and greatly prefer character driven\story driven RP with smut added in.

-I have ZERO interest in human only RP.

Genres

Scifi
Post-Apocalyptic
Steampunk
Slice of Life
Military
Action
Adventure
Physiological horror (think Silent Hill)

----------------------------------------------------

Brief List of Kinks/Limits:

Ons
-Realistic anatomy
- Non-consent
- Rough sex
- Size difference (no macro\micro)
- Toys and restraints
- Taboo
- degradation and humiliation
-Anthro cyborgs
-Canon x canon or OC x OC pairings
-Story-driven RPs
-non human robots
-Switch Characters
-Darker plots and themes
-Torture (just no killing my character or removing limbs)
-Slavery\Pets with the one being the 'pet' being unwilling and not being 'and she\he\it grows to love it' type
-Anthros, real anthros, not humans with animal ears and tails
-Non-human partners
-Obsessive Relationships
-settings in my fandoms and and fandom-inspired RPs
-Passionate sex
-Bondage
-gore (with in reason)
-Medical
-Rape
-Abuse Of Trust
-AUs
-consensual

Offs

-whiny, spineless characters
-Passive Characters.
-purely submissive characters
-Insect
- Scat/Watersports
- Vore
-Killing my characters (killing NPCs is fine)
-Harems
-Slutty characters
-Bestiality
-Futa
-femboys
-traps
-Unrealistic proportions
-excessive amounts of body fluids
------------------------------
One of the things I really want to explore is rape scenes that involve my non human sapeaint AI character, namely JIN. Not only would it be painful and confusing for him, it would have a very strong sense of wrongness to it, He wouldn't tell any one what happened and it will have to be coaxed out of him. It would build a lot of character development and is something that I very rarely see since its almost always a human or humanoid that ends up violated and it tends to follow the same typical formula offten found in RP

---------------------------

Storyteller

General Setting: Sci-fi, Fallout 4 AU

Characters: Male human, female human,various NPCs

Plot: Storyteller is a former Brotherhood Knight who eventually left the Brotherhood due to his unique...condition. You see he's not exactly human any more. His legs, just below the knee were crushed and mangled, by an ambush while he was answering a distress call from a settlement. Or so he thought. It turns out it wasn't an ambush but a trap. The settlement was long gone, destroyed and its inhabitants long slaughtered.

The person who had lured him and who knew how many others into the trap, dragged him off to a hidden lab of nightmarish horrors unlike anything he had ever seen. He was forcefully stripped of his modified power armor and tortured, experimented on. Thankfully he doesn't remember much of it other then bits and pieces. Eventually he escaped into the Wasteland and found his way to Fort Zim, a large well fortified pre war fortress of stone and concrete. It was there he slowly repaired his power armor, using it as a shield from prying eyes while easily blending in with the rag tag group fo outcasts, ghouls and settlers who paid him little mind.

The lab and its horrors still haunt him and once he's recovered enough he plans on hunting the lab down and destroying it so no one else would be tormented by it.

YC might be a traveler, a former Brotherhood member, someone from a vault, or maybe they are just someone who is on their own path. What ever the reason, they join forces with Storyteller. Maybe they are curious why he rarely exists his power armor, what could he be hiding.

I'm looking for someone who won't do love at first sight. This won't be a smut heavy RP and will be dark and gritty. This is Fallout after all, they will face off against Raiders and small settlements that are almost fanatic in their fear of outsiders and then there is who ever is behind the hidden lab who is kidnapping people of all walks of life.

They may even be captured themselves.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
The Runaways

General Setting: Sci-fi, Futuristic

Kinks rape, bondage, M\M, kidnapping, torture, dark themes

Characters humans, non humans, Sapient AI

The General Idea:

Its deep into the future and cities have become walled off to protect them from the 'wastelands' outside the city walls. These 'wastelands' are ruined towns and city's, vast open stretches of overgrown forests.

The Runaways takes place in a large city called Shanty Town. Its a motley collection of run down buildings and has no official police force and its ruled by gangs and is a well known port for mercenaries. Drugs are sold openly sold on the streets, kidnappings are common place and more.

Cyborgs, sentient AIs', humans and all manner of aliens inhabit Shanty Town.

The Rp will focus around a small group of individuals want nothing more but to leave Shanty Town, but that is easier said then done. They may be a mercenary who is being hunted, someone who escaped from a research lab, someone who escaped from one of the larger night clubs.

But leaving Shanty Town requires money, something they are very short on so they may have to do things they would never do other wise or do things that they find humiliating to save up enough money to leave the ramshackle town and find a better life for themselves

What I'm looking for: Someone to play male main charters that are dominate or switches

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom