Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Looking for a quick, smut filled time (temporary craving) (NSFW links abound!)

Ilvaness

Super-Earth
Hello! Thanks for visiting my thread! I'm currently looking for quick, satisfying one shots that can lead to something a little more, depending on how we set things up!

I'm restricted to M x F pairings, it's just my preference.

Here's my F-list! (finally): My f-list

If you don't see it on here, it's a hard pass from me. Though, if you'd like to ask, I can confirm it for you.

CURRENT CRAVING: Breeding. Just...breeding. Could be furry? Could be just two humans fucking until both are sweaty, and there's an excessive amount of cum flowing out of her. Doesn't matter. Same things apply with everything else. Scenarios are discussable. Short, sweet, to the point.

What I'm looking for in an RP:

-short term (for now)
-Fantasy
-Much more smut than plot (Unless the plot is really good. It happens!)
-Well endowed Characters all around (It isn't like I don't want to see pretty things. )
-excessive cum/Multiple orgasms
-rough
-risk of pregnancy (ONLY the risk, idk what it is about almost getting someone pregnant, but it's hot to me to throw caution to the wind and just cum without worry)
-Details
-Anime Pics/face claims
-OOC discussion

If you don't see something here you like, just add it in a message to me and I'll let you know if I'm into it or not!

However, this is my list of 'never gonna happen'. Please, please, please, do NOT ask about these at all, I'll just ignore your request all-together:

-Scat
-Gore
-Vore
-watersports
-abuse
-rape
-dark stories

NEW SMUT BASED PLOT! (SHOCKING, I KNOW)

So, I had this idea...sort of stolen from a story I started looking at recently. It involves the pairing of a Security Guard (MC) x Protected group (YC's, yes I said group, but that isn't like...set in stone, either)

The basic plot: Your character(s) would be pretty famous media personalities, but no one specific: say, rising, popular youtube/IG/Whatever else stars that do things for the camera to get views and money and stay in this really expensive house. They have a manager, obviously, but one day, someone who's been stalking them comes out of the shadows and tries to break in. Being scared, the girls of the house want to leave, until the manager hires a GIANT of a man to protect them. The catch? It's a house with (I would say about 4 at the most?) girls living there, with one guy. What could honestly go wrong? (Or right, depending on the case)

So, the essential idea is the Security guard would be protecting those who live in the house. The girls in the house wouldn't be really, say, pleased with the idea of a guy living there with them? So they want to find reasons to kick him out. They try digging up dirt on him, but nothing comes of that. They could try anything you could imagine, until he actually protects one of them from the violent stalker (one of many the girls have) and they start to warm up to the idea of a guy staying with them. This leads to...obviously lewd situations between the security guard and the girls, seeing as he's the only man the manager will let near them (Think about it being in their contract they aren't allowed to have boys over.)

So that's it, really. Obviously plot details can be discussed, but we can burn that bridge if you're interested! (Again, I want to emphasize, I don't REQUIRE that there be you, the player, playing multiple characters, unless you want to. You could single out a single character and go from there! Unless you wanted the obviously implied harem idea to play out, which is also very cool. :D)

Picture Inspiration:

Who doesn't like Bowsette at this point?
Taking in the stray...
Riding him till he cums...
A different way to pay the bill!!! (Currently craving this as a scene. ;D I'd love you forever if you wanted this!)
Face down, ass up! (CURRENTLY CRAVING SOMETHING LIKE THIS!!! A little bondage, a collar here and there, something fun. ;) )
Letting go inside! (Three of same lady here)
A long night in...
Taken from behind!
A vampires prey...
A great view...
The goth next door...
Something to enjoy
A couple's night in...

Au Ra (From FFXiV):
(No specific characters, just the race in general. I love them and kinda want to have my way with one this morning/evening! ;) )

Example #1
Example #2
Example #3
Example #4
Example #5
Example #6
Example #7

This...this is my favorite position... (These are just examples. No canon characters needed, we can come up with our own plot, but if you help have this happen in the RP, I will be putty in your hands. <3 )

Example #1
Example #2
Example #3
Example #4
Example #5 (That face, though...)
Example #6

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom