Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rouge the Bat, Totally Spies, Hermione Granger, Nicki Minaj, and more!

Fadereaper

Kiryu
Hello, first off I want to get a disclosure out on my certain taste for roleplay. My guidelines that I adhere to and will ask that other people respect.

1. First off, I am here to roleplay with female roleplayers. That being said, I play Male characters and sometimes futanari characters opposite female characters helmed by female roleplayers. Really, I wish it didn't bother me but it actually does so I ask that we respect this rule. Also, that being said I won't do M x M or F x F, just isn't for me.

2. Also, I like literacy but also a casual atmosphere to roleplay. Also, I want to have a healthy understanding of 'mistakes happen'. I enjoy writing literate posts, and I am always seeking to improve the quality I put into my roleplay rather than just the meaningless back and forth with little thought. Yet, I like things to be casual. I don't like having an enforced system of rules for how much a post has to include, or a no mistakes allowed policy. If every post is using text speech or just has so many grammar errors I can't understand it, then things can become a bit hard to stay interested in, but I won't flak you for making mistakes.

Literacy is awesome, but this is supposed to be fun, not work. I would like someone who can reply with 2-3 paragraphs as that is my comfort zone, more is always welcome, but I also don't necessarily want a novel so keep that in mind!

3. Friendly chatter, this is always one that I struggle with as well sometimes. Completely focusing on the roleplay, and forgetting that we are all human! This being said, my main point is that if you want to talk to me OOC about who I am and what I do feel free I don't mind! I would appreciate that you be welcome to similar questions, mainly, allowing us to be friends!

4. Patience and Honesty, I want us to be able to be honest. If you don't like how a play is going, vocalize your thoughts on it and let me know! Also, I am a sucker for being able to please my partner, if you also really like how a scene or the over-all thing is going I would like to hear that too! I enjoy it more when I know my partner is, so being able to help that is key.

[F-LIST]

List of other kinks that are pretty primary and fun to use, depending on preferences.

Large Breasts - Curvy women
Large Cocks - Testicles - Hyper Cocks (magic is a wonderful thing and if you like the idea of him making the cock ridiculous and her the ability to take it then we can do it!)
Humanoid Creatures - Anthormorphs
Excessive Semen - Bukkake - Semen inflation (to an extent sometimes) - Messy sex (Lots of cum to be had, with a variety of possible side effects)
Gangbangs - Multiple partners vs one woman
Breast Worship - Cock worship
Non-Consensual turning Consensual
Dirty Talk
Rough sex

NOW, this is by no means a strict and only list of what I am willing to do right now. While I will love you if you would be game to do any of the following, I am more than happy to brainstorm something else with my partner!

That being said, I will specify a few things that I do enjoy roleplay wise.

-High Fantasy (think D&D)
-Sci-Fi original (sometimes but not very often)
-Modern Fantasy
-Modern Realistic (my silly kinks not withstanding, not always interested in these but sometimes I am!)

Those are some settings I enjoy but I enjoy a wide variety of other things, if you have an idea that is interesting and fun let me know and I will discuss with you!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROGUE THE BAT SMUT CRAVING: OPEN

Now, I also have a second craving that is shorter term for sure that I am hoping to get satisfied. So, it is something with less depth but I want to flesh it out so there is more to it plot wise. Now once again, it is me playing OCs opposite a canon lady.

And for this plot, that canon lady happens to be the sexy and buxom Rogue the Bat from Sonic. Now, I won't be anyone canon from this game.

This I am feeling might lean more toward Non-con, Rogue ending up in some bad situation where she gets ravaged by either humans or other anthromorph men who definitely have more thickness than the rest of the way sonic characters are portrayed.

Essentially, a smutty one shot with Rogue the bat is calling me!

Kinks, we are looking at the same as the previous roleplay on this thread!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Totally Wrecked

So, a random craving I had when regarding the three spies Clover, Sam, and Alex from a show I used to watch a lot as a kid. Well now I am older and I really see them more of a sexual light now, and I would love to put them in a sexual scenario with a non-con theme or something of a harem style roleplay.

The idea is that all three spies end up in the clutches of a villain in one of the following scenarios, none of them will involve your average normal human villain Wink.

-Get pulled into a fantasy world and end up in the tower of a powerful sorcerer, who puts their sexy bodies to use in his own deviant machinations. Lots of options, with beasts, himself using spells to alter and grow their bodies for some sexual fun.

-This is a crossover idea and I 'might' be interested in making an original sci-fi universe, but I would love to put the three spies in the Star Wars EU in the times of either prior to the phantom menace or during the old republic. The spies end up in the clutches of a powerful sith lord, using his force powers to dominate them (once again maybe some body modifications using the force of science), make them his.

-Open scenario that can be used if neither of these appeal, but if you are interested in either of the previous two I would love to work it out with you! Really, I am not at all limited to these two but they are definitely my preferences so if you have your own setting let me know!

And if you only want to play one of the spies I don't mind, if I have to choose one I would pick Clover.

If anyone is interested, let me know!

Azerath Metrion Zintho- oh fuck!

So, I have another random craving of a fandom character I would like to ravage and put in a smutty scenario. I would like Raven from the DC universe (teen titans animated series appearance but aged up a little if necessary to make sure she is 15-18 in age, I think she is in that category but the show doesn't really explain it so better safe than sorry.

Mainly, I would like her to face against either an OC villain, or perhaps she loses her ability to fight and gets captured by common street thugs, or if you prefer con could be a fellow hero(es) but I think I prefer the non-con route where well hung baddies have their way with her.

Now the ideas in Totally Wrecked can apply here too, I can see her in some high fantasy world or in Star Wars getting used and abused. Over-all, I don't have a completely set idea on what I want done to her but merely the fact that she is in a smutty scene with one or more men all of which are quite well equipped.

If anyone is interested in doing this with me, let me know and we can discuss it!

Nicki Minaj Roleplay (Non-con Kidnapping roleplay): Open

So, I had an idea before that worked out well but didn't fully evolve as it could have.

I did something in the past where Nicki Minaj is kidnapped essentially and becomes part of a sexually charged kidnapping story. And once again this can open a lot of different options theme wise, hell we can even make it weird and put her in some high fantasy world with orcs, monsters, anything we want!

Essentially a roleplay where Nicki Minaj either in our world, another world, even some random fandom like Star Wars ends up in a non-con scenario or more, maybe even becomes a bimbo to it. A fanciful idea that has a lot of options, so please bring your own ideas and preferences for our ill fated celebrity!

Bimbo Hermione - Open

So, I have a recent craving that is based on an image I saw and of course a female character I love ever so much! Now, I will state out right in this intro paragraph of my plot. I do not intend to play any male canon characters opposite Hermione, I can however play futanari canon girls but not any male canons. That is a rule that is sticking here and I will not change it, so please don't ask me to be your Draco, Snape, Harry, etc. I understand this isn't fair, but I want to use OCs against Hermione Granger.

So, the idea is that Hermione is of course finishing her 6th/7th year at Hogwarts. Being 15-18 in age. Now, she is quite the genius and of course shares it with anyone willing to listen. Not because she is arrogant or seeking attention, or validation. Rather she is proud of who she is, and just answers anything she is asked honestly. Now, for this we need to decide something personality wise. She won't be friends with the main cast for this, perhaps she will be a loner who feels fine by herself. However, this will result in either two personalities for her. One who is quiet and secluded or just nice and sweet, despite being attractive. Or, someone who is full of spunk and fire. How you want to play her is at your discretion, feel free to craft her in a manner that rings possibly true for the character.

Now, for the details of this smutty venture.

During her time as a student she slighted someone, not intentionally. A Slytherin student, perhaps she knows him by name or not at all. Whatever the case, he knows her very well. He is a skilled wizard, brilliant, powerful, rich. Yet, despite all his talents she always manages to best him. A step ahead of him as it were, at all times. How could she be, a muggle born and a woman! Besting him, in all facets save for a few. And even though he is skilled, and perhaps even her superior in a few categories. The fact that she continues to slight him like this, aggravates him to the core!

So, he decides to put her in her place. The only place, a woman like her should be put. Under his thumb, and not in a manner of just control. Rather, to take away her intellectual aptitude in a manner of re-purposing that mind and body, for more sexual ventures.

Essentially, he wants to turn her into a bimbo. To make her addicted to sex and perhaps just him, or anyone willing to have her as it were.

Now, we have to decide how this will progress. Will he give her a potion that rapidly causes her to change and it starts off with her like that? Or, more progression based?

Still giving her a potion or casting a spell, but it takes a little time to take effect. And perhaps it doesn't work just on its own either, perhaps he has to have sex with her to make it function. So, he administers it to her in a non-consensual scenario as he rapes her and forces her to take the substance and it causes it to take hold and cause her to change mentally and physically, and each time he does she changes and adjusts more.

Now, here is my mental image for what Hermione's Bimbo form will look like. I know big bodies isn't everyone's cup of tea but I really want her to be built like the image in this, now he could whore her out if he wants or keep her to himself. The world of choosing offers opportunities with non-humans but doesn't have to, and I would be pretty picky on which ones I use (not interested in bestiality for this, maybe humanoid creatures or even anthromorphs if you are interested in some furries).

Now, this is the basic idea and when someone chooses to roleplay with me I would ask that you have some idea of how you want this to go. What you want to see happen, how fast you want her to become a bimbo! Over-all, let's find out both of our desires and make it happen! I want to make Hermione a big beautiful woman with a body like that, and have her get ravaged by person after person!

Craving playing a well hung Futa Sith Lord (Star Wars): Open

I am craving right now playing my Futanari Sith Lord, she is a young Sith Lord who has abandoned her ties to the Resurgent Sith Empire, to return to her home planet of Alderaan where she runs a noble house of Amali. She maintains stronger ties to the Republic, despite being a Sith. Although, she doens't shy away from what she learned as a Sith Assassin. She is a petite and perky breasted sith, but with a large pair in her pants to replace her other lady parts. So, I would love a sexually charged scenario where I get to play as this character!

I also don't mind anyone who wants me to take this futa sith, and sex up some canon girls from games and movies!

Some I am interested in banging as it were!

Rey (Force Awakens)
Padme Amidala (Episode 2-3)
Leia Organa (Episode 4-6)
Kira Carsen (SWTOR)
Satele Shan (SWTOR)
Bastila Shan (KOTOR 1)

Now, I am not limited to canon girls but I would prefer it. I would also enjoy, having some OC star wars ladies for my futa sith lord. If anyone is interested,
let me know!

The Genie of the lamp: Open

So, I have crafted a new character I would very much like to do some roleplay with! Basically, I have made a character who either in a modern/fantasy setting (the fantasy element could be very much myth and not common place but given that he is a genie it would be present), to a high fantasy/medieval fantasy (could be more ancient times with the same principle).

This would be basically something that could go a variety of ways, basically I would be playing a genie of a lamp. Not necessarily based on arabic culture, but I already have his appearance in my head!

A mystical being of magical wonders, who can use his spells and magics to perform wishes for his master. Now, I don't have many ideas for this but those I can think of are rather sexual in nature. And a smutty scenario for him would be great fun! Also, if you have a plot in mind you very much would like to try with him, I am all ears there as well!

Now, first I will describe him.

He is about 5"11 in height, a well toned body but he isn't larger or thicker. Lean and well built mainly.

He has purple skin, black hair that drapes around his head, he wears it differently at times but mainly draped down, or a single tail behind his head. His other features include his purple iris colored eyes over the blacks of his eyes, his pupils remain black. His physique beyond that is the same as a humans.

He wears black baggy trousers decorated with purple symbols which are more baggy around the base of each one, a black waist wrap tied around him and draped over the trousers that is open the front and also decorated in purple symbols. He also wears a thin black vest, that is very much the same! Yes, purple and black ar emy favorite colors!

Now, that is what he looks like. Now, I might have more inkling toward him in some naughty sexual scenarios. However, I can also put him into a more plot oriented scenario.

Now, at this time I don't have many plots for him. I will list the ones I have and more as I come up with them!

'A woman finds his lamp and purchases it, once he is released she finds the genie who calls it home. Once she finds the Genie he declares his loyalty to her until released, her wishes unlimited until his service is ended by her. Well, she has always wanted to be a model. She felt she never had the figure for it, and uses her wishes to change her body. However, for him to change her body in the way she wants. It requires a very intimate spell to do so, so through sexual contact he will help her change her body, grow it as needed till she looks the way she wants. Perhaps, she gets hooked on the idea of changing her body and over-indulges to keep growing as she enjoys the body changes. He can even change it in ways, that might not be normal. A silly idea mind you, but one that I became interested in as I wrote the character'

Breaking Detective Olivia Benson: Open

To anyone who has watched Law and Order SVU, I had a roleplay awhile ago I tried to do with one partner that didn't end up going anywhere. The idea was that a well hung thug would corner Olivia Bensor in an alley with no back up, no one knows she is here. He gets her gun, tosses it aside and manages to get a cuff to restrain her to a metal pipe.

From there, he strips her down and rapes her in the alley. Although, for this I am wanting her to start of not liking it but eventually come around. Then our sultry detective spends her off hours, placing herself in situations where men will have their way with her like that man did. To replicate it, as she becomes a slut for the men of the streets and their criminal needs.

For this, I would also like a more curvy Olivia, larger breasts and hips, curvier in general. Just a random craving, that came bubbling back up again.

A foreigner astray: Lovely Asian beauty - Open

Now, I am also in a bit of a busty asian mood at this point. I like the idea, of an Asian exchange student. National ethnicity is open, but I was thinking Japanese or Chinese. Basically, she ends up coming to the US to study. Or well, we can put this in any sort of setting and have an ethnically asian woman show up in a foreign land to do something.

Be it fantasy, sci-fi, etc, we can make it work.

Anyways, she shows up, and well, bad things happen. This too is on the smutty side of things, basically some sexy asian girl ends up in a new place, and something afoul happens. I must admit, I don't have much of an idea for this one. So, I would love for someone to help me brainstorm or suggest a plot we can try.
Once again, some pictures of our busty asian lady!
1 2
3 4
5 6
7 8

A cosplay gone ary: Marie Claude edition - Open

Now, I was looking at some images of models and came across Marie Claude, and many pictures of her in cosplay outfits. So, looking at them, I started to want to do roleplays involving her. Now, it would be her in one of two situations, both call for her specifically in character (although I am open to ideas just involving the face claim).

Now, one idea, is a normal roleplay featuring her in our day and age, be it aggressively harmed and violated by fans, or some other sexy plot that involves her in costume(s).

Another, is she is actually placed into the role of the girl she is dressing as (we can use any fandom girl we want for this). She is accidentally put into the fandom she is dressing the part of, and everyone thinks she is actually he character she is impersonating. And, some sexy aggression happens as well.

For this, I would like to know which of the two is most appealing to you, also, which costume(s) she will use. Or, if the fandom one, who you want to play her as. Just run the fandom by me, I can tell you if I know it or not. For reference of which characters I like in particular, feel free to regard my fandom smut list. Or, go the safe route with Star Wars Wink.

Also, yes, both plots are rather smut oriented. Although, if she ends up in a fandom universe, especially as an OC, we can talk about putting more plot into it with me as an OC, but still, I would like a fair bit of the sexy time in it.

Also, I present you images of her!
Most of her in costume, some jus in sexy clothes
1 2
3 4
5 6
7 8

STAR WARS: OLD REPUBLIC ERA: Kinky master x apprentice play - Open

So, I have a craving for Star Wars. I do have one idea I tried to do with another partner, it sort of flopped rather quickly after the beginning. Perhaps, it will work here with someone else!

The idea was that my character is a Dath, a powerful Sith Lord with a noble family under his authority. Not a powerful house, but it has a variety of both military, and economic assets at its disposal. Also, a rich history of respect within Sith culture, their families exploits earning them respect for helping their empire return to a state of honor and glory.

However, Romner decides that it is time he took on a pupil. He had tried a few, all of them failed. And of course, their failure meant they died.

Now, he has found a new student. She is a prodigy they say, gifted in the force, with intelligence to match. However, she is I hope, a little more timid, for a sith. When she arrives to study with him at his home, she is in for a rude awakening. While, she will be his apprentice, and taught to be a proper Sith, it will be 'his' proper sith.

Her race is up to you, but I do have a weakness for sexy aliens so non-human is preferred. The idea, is that when she arrives, fresh out of the academy. Age is up to you, but I am looking to play with a young woman. 15 - 19 age in fact, she will have been an acolyte, who just barely passed her lessons to be chosen as an apprentice for Darth Romner.

When she arrives at his home however, she finds that her primary duties as his apprentice are far more sexual than anything. First, he will have to establish a sense of dominance over her! The young girl, will be dominated by her new master as her sexual better. A big well endowed sith, and his apprentice? She will know quickly, where she stands.

Other times, it will be other members of his house. There might be others who wish to ravage this girl too.

Maybe Romner's own son Nazaen wants a turn with her, and takes his own. Maybe some other Sith Lord decides to, maybe he uses her to make deals with others, maybe his own Imperial guards take their turns. The basic idea is, she is a Sith learning from Romner, but the scenes mainly focus on her being shown her place in the food chain to other sith in this home, and potentially by soldiers, Imperial agents, other dignitaries, maybe even by Republic scum!

I love this idea, and desperately want to play it with some other Star Wars fan!

I am open to other Star Wars ideas, and am not against other ideas. I have other characters to fit almost any role, but I prefer the Old Republic 9 times out of 10

Back
Top Bottom