Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sizzling Search for Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Information:

Dominant, male characters in a male x female pairing are the types of characters I prefer playing. Please note that this does not mean I intend for my character to control yours. Typically, my males are dominant in their personality and the bedroom, but I am always willing to adjust based on my partner's needs.

Doubling and/or playing multiple characters are two things I do not mind. Although the preference is for one main character and one main pairing, I firmly believe in giving my partner their wildest desires. If we need a second pairing, that can be arranged. If one pairing involved myself playing a male character in a male x female pairing, I will play ANY gender and attempt ANY pairing you desire for the second pairing.

Romance and smut are imperative for a roleplay. I prefer romance that happens quickly and I do enjoy a fair amount of smut. However, I am flexible. All I ask is that smut and romance are included. Again, as long as one pairing has this, I can adjust and attempt new things in the other pairing(s).

I will only attempt long-term stories. If you wish to suggest something short-term, you may try, but I can assure you the possibility of me accepting the idea is low.

My comfort zone for reply length is 400-600 words per character. Despite my comfort zone, I can write more/less. Again, this is dependent on what my partner is comfortable with. I can assure you, regardless of post length, my replies will have substance. I consider myself a mirror poster, so do not fear receiving two small paragraphs if you have sent me a couple thousand word reply.

PMs are my preference, but I have no issues with writing on the forums.

My reply time can vary from each day to a week. If I ever need an extended absence, you will know.

I am open to OOC chat, including pokes and reminders. I, unlike most that I have encountered, do not get upset or annoyed if you poke me about a reply. Feel free to do so, if you wish.

I ask that you tell me if you want to drop a roleplay. I hope my partner would say something before it reached that point as I am willing to alter the roleplay so it can be enjoyable for both of us.

Kinks and Limits

As I said, smut is a major part of my writing. I do not keep a F-List like most do. Instead, I just type a short, concise list of my favorite kinks and the limits I have. Feel free to ask about anything you do not see. If you really want to do something that I have listed as a limit, feel free to try and convince me.

Yes:

Anal Sex (giving)
Ass play/ass worship
BDSM
Bondage (this is my favorite kink. I wouldn't mind even developing an entire roleplay around it)
Breast play/breast worship
Consensual
Foot play
Multiple orgasms
Non-consensual
Oral sex (giving, receiving)
Rimming (giving)
Risky sex (as in almost getting caught, semi-public sex)
Sex toys
Teasing
Vaginal sex (giving)
Videotaping/photography
Virginity/inexperience

No:

Adultery/cuckolding
Beastiality
Broken bones/severe abuse (in sexual context)
Death (in sexual context)
Gore/blood (in sexual context)
Non-human
Scat
Urination
Vore

Fandoms:

I will play OCs. I will play canons. I can double. I love fandoms, so suggest whatever you like.

*The 5th Wave (Movie)

*The 100 (TV Show)

*The Brave (TV Show)

*Criminal Minds (TV Show)

*Fear The Walking Dead (TV Show)

*Hawaii Five-0 (TV Show)

*NCIS (TV Show)

*SEAL Team (TV Show)

*Star Wars (Movies - I have seen them all)

*Stranger Things (TV Show)

*The Walking Dead (TV Show)

Plots

This section is for non-fandom ideas. Some are plots, some are just themes.

1. Celebrities: Either both characters are celebrities, or just one character is. I have a specific, smut-heavy idea of a real couple taking a role in a movie where there will be multiple explicit scenes. Extra points for BDSM being thrown in.

2. I love fluffy romance, so ideas with this theme are desired. From something as simple to the characters getting married, moving in together, etc. I prefer these are modern-day themed. Keeping with the BDSM theme, I also like the idea of playing a couple that are just starting to introduce BDSM into the relationship

3. Two FBI agents/police officers going undercover in some BDSM club after a series of murders there. Plenty of time to mix business and pleasure. Keeping with the police theme, I'm also interested in a criminal kidnapping an agent kind of thing.

4. Something sports based, particularly craving a reporter x athlete or athlete x athlete. Anything based in sports is of interest to me.

5. This is a fandom request, but it is more specific so I'm just going to keep it here with the plots. Growing up, Scooby-Doo was one of my favorite TV shows. I always have taken an affinity to the character Daphne Blake, so I'm looking for something that involves her. Obviously, the roleplay won't be set up like a kids TV show. All characters will be adults, there will be adult themes, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom