Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Totes' Search Thread (Currently craving Hypnosis)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TotesBurger

Money, Hoes, Bionicles
Banished
Heyo. Thanks for stopping by. Sorry if this isn't as fancy as some other's but I hope it gives ya the info you need.

General Info
Who I Play: I generally play males but I have experimented in playing as girls from time to time. Just depends on my mood. NOTE right now I would love to double up as both men and women. Though these will be very limited
What I play: Generally either M//M M//F or M//Futa. My cravings change constantly so just ask me
Where I Play: Either through Private Messages or Email. I refuse to play via IMs. I'm the 'Do a couple replies on an RP, then hop off to play some games for a bit and then come back'.
Be Patient: With my mental issues as well as my work schedule, I may not have alot of time to reply Saturday-Wednesday. But I am usually free Thursday and Friday. That said if it's been awhile PLEASE send me a PM letting me know.
Post Lengths: I'll be honest. I try not to keep myself within a strict minimum. About four or five sentences are enough for me. But this heavily depends on the RP. If it's a simple slice of life then it'll be short. But if it's something like a fantasy setting and such then they'll be longer. Talk with me on this. I'm pretty flexible. Though I personally think Five Paragraph per post for one character is asinine as all hell
Character Descriptions: I REFUSE to use pictures of real people. Sorry it's just kinda weird for me and for most of my ideas it wouldn't fit. I prefer either written descriptions or drawn pics. UPDATE: depending on the RP idea, if you yourself wanna use a Real Photo then that's fine. HOWEVER if that photo happens to be something that looks like it was ripped from some poor person's Facebook page then I am dropping that shit instantly. That is beyond creepy.
Ditching Policy: Unfortunately I must admit that i've accidentally ditched RPs from time to time. This is why I EXTREMELY stress the 'Please PM if it's been a bit' rule. However after a certain time it's better to just consider the RP dead if it's been about a month or so. If this happens then no sweat. No Fault or finger pointing. Just move on like adults and maybe even discuss a brand new RP

~~~RP~~~
MxF​

NEW CRAVING HYPNOSIS PLAY~!
It's been something i've been wanting to play around with for awhile.

Essentially, MC has become a master of hypnosis through strange occult means. With these talents, he's manipulated his way to the top and recently developed a new technique. He's able to hypnotize everyone in a surrounding area into ignoring whatever he does. During these moments, he picks out a girl and hypnotizes her to let him fuck her brains out while everyone else goes about their days. By the time the effects wears off, he's already long gone and the girl is left with her holes gaping and oozing cum.

Looking for some one to play multiple scenes with a different girl each. Could be things like simply picking a girl on the side walk, hypnotizing a girl during her date, and so on.

Casual Sex World: In the near future, a bizarre virus hits the world. Anyone over the age of 16 is hit with an uncontrollable horniness and within the first few days of the virus, orgies and gangbangs broke out everywhere. Fifty years have passed and while there is no cure, much of society has been able to mold their lives around it. Now sex isn't all that taboo, and it's fine to do it out in public... even incest and bestiality is legal.

The New Mayor: Based off Animal Crossing New Leaf. MC is the new mayor of AppleWood. Starting with his cute secretary, he has plans to turn this town into a hedonistic paradise.

Fuck Wrestling Pro League~!: A popular women's wrestling event. The rules are simple, either win with a three count pin, or by making your opponent orgasm. YC is a young woman who dreams of winning the women's built and has hired MC to be their trainer.

Whole Family Fun: YC has been dating MC for about a year now in college. He seems like a sweet normal guy. Kinda geeky, but kind, compassionate, respectful... however summer break begins and he brings you home to meet his family. His handsome classy dad, curvy beautiful mother and his doting little sister. Things go well until one night you catch the dad slamming hard into the sister, and your own boyfriend eating out his mother. As it turns out, this family practices incest and are more than eager to bring you in.

Casual Sex World: In the near future, a bizarre virus hits the world. Anyone over the age of 16 is hit with an uncontrollable horniness and within the first few days of the virus, orgies and gangbangs broke out everywhere. Fifty years have passed and while there is no cure, much of society has been able to mold their lives around it. Now sex isn't all that taboo, and it's fine to do it out in public... even incest and bestiality is legal.

DARK STUFF
Lately I've been wanting to break out of my mold and do more darker scenarios. Corruption, non-con, slavery, etc.

The new Demon King: MC is a chubby nerd who constantly gets bullied in a trashy ghetto school and at times beaten close to death. Girls often laughed at him and purposefully made him watch them fuck other men. At his wit's end, he finds a tome that lets him summon a Demon. In exchange for power, he must provide breeding vessels to create a new army of demons. And so... he uses his newfound powers to trap the school in an alternate dimension, and lets loose a horde of monsters to kill and torture the men and convert the women into breeding vessels

Lost in Space: It was supposed to be a two week mission. But things have gone horribly wrong. Food supply is limited, and with you being the only woman on the crew... you've got some extra work to do

PAIRINGS
MeXYou
MonsterxHuman
HumanxAnthro
AnthroxHuman
AnthroxAnthro
SonxMother
BrotherxSister
StudentxTeacher
Super HeroxVillain/Civilian/Sidekick
MxF or M Harem
Poly-amorous relationships

FANDOMS
I would prefer to play as an OC but can double as Canon
DC
Marvel
Blazblue (Bonus Points if you can play as Taokaka)
Guilty Gear
Overwatch
ARMS Craving
Fate series (kinda new so be gentle)
Boku no Hero Academia: Got a shark boy I wanna try

PICTURES of things i'd like to play against or as (Proceed with CAUTION, LINKS are NSFW)
Milf
Summer Vacation
Taokaka
Yordle Witch
A God's harem
Elf bride
Space Vixen
Cyclop Monster
Saber Nero
Ghost
Mage
Octopus
American Elf
Milf 2
Goth Girl

RE: Monsters, Heroes and stuff (MxF,MxFuta,MxM)

Still lookin'

Bumpapoozles on a stick

Kinda craving some really weird stuff

RE: Monsters, Heroes and stuff (MxF,MxFuta,FutaxFuta)

updated with new Cravings and a Futanari Section

RE: Totes' Search Thread (Currently craving MxF: OVERHAUL)

Updated with some new ideas

Bumparoos
Currently craving: incest stuff

Added a new Hypnosis idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom