Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Atsikai

Hi,

So I figured since I am so interested in using my character Sophie I should probably see if anyone is interested in the original RP she came from. That being said I am thinking of making a new group for it on this site. Anyway here is the idea behind the game.

Atsikai's stories follow separate parts of the world of Alen-Morein. This world is ravaged by war and unbeknown to most of the humans inhabiting this world spirit beings known as Atsikai battle in the shadows. There is and has always been a raging battle between the good Atsikai and the evil Atsikai for control over this world. Ever-so-often powerful Atsikai known as Lord Spirits contract with humans to combine their power together and through the powers within themselves give the world a fighting chance in this ever-changing battle so that one day it will end for good and bring peace to the world of Alen-Morein. The basic idea is that the players would have characters who play human contractors and then their Lord. For example the first story is about Anna Kaimaria, her Lord Spirit Martin and those who work with her, whom are her friends as well as the introduction of the Xen Government’s Super-Natural Investigation and Elimination Force. During the second story a group of SNIEF agents is sent to Kaimori another nation in the world to investigate the disappearance of the Xen Vice President’s Daughter. This then leads into a mystery involving a corporation whom was trying to further the war into the “human” world. Then the Arioshi Trinity and others from the “evil” side of the war appear and try to kill the cast and deal with the problematic SNIEF.

The next two stories show the civilian side of the story and SNIEF tasks Sophie Archer with finding more Contractors and showing them the world behind the veil. In the RP I would start here I would in essence continue Sophie’s journey to find other Contractors, teach them about the world of Atsikai and get their help in fighting against the Arioshi. Given the nature of this game and it also having Slice of Life elements I do plan to let people develop relationships, do erotic stuff and generally just have fun with this new world. Plus maybe if someone gets with Sophie Zander (her college sweetheart) will finally realize she does NOT want to be with him.

Anyway that is the general idea. If anyone have questions please let me know and do also let me know if you are interested. If people show interest I will reach out to someone here to get a section made so I can start posting bios, templates for the bios, the glossary and some other stuff that goes with the RP since it is its own world.

Back
Top Bottom