Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed A Moonlit Search (MxF, FxF, Futa x F) NSFW Images inside Updated 7/22/2020

Closed - no longer seeking
Hi! I'm moonlighthunter or just moon if you'd like. I tend to post between a few sentences to a few paragraphs depending on what is needed or going on in the rp.

I will admit, sometimes I forget what I have replied to and what I haven't or I might just be burnt out from work. Feel free to poke me if it's been a week but not if it has only been a day or two.

Feel free to pm me or post here, I'll rp here in pms or Discord (moonlighthunter#0256).

Age wise for characters, I usually play between 15-26 ish, but I don't mind age gaps or playing against older characters at all. I am open to MxF, FxF (Still very new to this.), or Futa x F. I will only play female or a trans female character, and more submissive of the two.

Big cravings:
  • Beasts
  • Rimming
  • Gangbangs
  • Public Settings
  • Bad Ends
  • Cyberpunk settings
  • Mass Effect
  • More smut heavy things right now.

Things I like
  • Non-con
  • Fantasy or Sci/fy settings
  • Kidnapping
  • Incest (I will not play a mother, aunt, older female figure.)
  • Bestiality
  • Rimming
  • Breeding
My F-List Anything not marked as a no is fair game to add

Anything bolded is a craving

Fandoms (I would love to have some Fandom Games)
Inheritance (The Eragon books) (Dragon x Dragon Rider, any number of pairings.)
Harry Potter (OCs or Draco x OC, Snape x OC, Lucius x OC, Harry x OC) Lots of fun to be had in a magical school?
Pokemon (Pokemon x Trainer, Team Rocket x Trainer. I'd rather play trainer against the Pokemon. I'm open to just a sex world idea.)
Legend of Zelda (Ganondorf x Fem Link, Fem link in general.)
Witcher (Would prefer to play an OC, I am familiar with the games and loosely familiar with the rest of the world lore.)
Dragon Age (I know the games, would prefer to play an OC Warden or Inquisitor.)
Final Fantasy 14 (Yes, the MMO, I adore playing Au Ra or Miqo'te ladies. OCs only on my part, you may play as you wish.)
Mass Effect (I play an OC, I will play human or quarian, and I am most familiar with Andromeda. I may play an OC Sara Ryder/Pathfinder in that she simply shares the name and possibly appearance. I am working my way through the other games.)

Pairings
Vampire x Human
Werewolf x Human
Vampire x Werewolf
Human/other x mermaid
Father x Daughter (Prefer a noncon take at the moment)
Uncle x Niece
Mother x Daughter (Futa/shemale mothers are a craving of mine right now)
Older sister/brother x Younger sister
Aunt x Niece
Dragon x Dragon Rider
Zoo/Kennel animals and workers x Volunteer
Anthro x Human
Teacher x Student
Principal x Student (School Slut potential to include all staff and students as well.)
Cop x Criminal
Cop x Runaway
Ex. Convict x Detective/Cop's Daughter
Biker Gang x Runaway
Prince x Gypsy
Local law x Gypsy
Bandits x Princess
Bandits x Unlucky Adventurer/Traveler
Monsters x Unlucky Adventurer/Traveler
Cowboy x Native American/Indian
Native American/Indian x Cowgirl
Outlaw x Native American/Indian
Outlaw x Unlucky Cowgirl
Demon x Angel
Human x Angel
Angel x Human
Witch Hunter x Witch
Priest x School Girl
Farm hand/Owner x City girl sent to work the summer there (Could include farm animals as well)
Boss x Employee
Employees x Intern
Boss x Intern

Quick Plot ideas
  • Either for a dare or just from curiosity, a teen (15-18) offers up herself for public use in a park/office/school/city space.
  • The sex education at one school is quite... odd. They offer up one of their female students for staff and students alike to use in any way they please. Could include bestiality, incest, any number of kinks really.
  • MC is the new intern at the office. What she didn't know was that her duties included relieving the stress of the office workers, boss, and clients in meetings.
  • A surface elf finds her way into the Underdark, home of the Drow and many other creatures.
  • A new job opening at a zoo/farm/kennel opens up. MC applies and doesn't expect what she had signed up for.
  • Hypno is a pokemon known for being able to lead trainers off. One manages to lead MC into an encounter she won't forget. (Multiple Pokemon can be used, would like to include breeding in this.)
  • MC is sold off to pay her father's debts to a gang/mafia.
  • Kinda want to include wetting/watersports in a plot.
  • MC can't make the rent for her apartment. Her landlord will take other forms of payment however.
Picture Plots (Most NSFW) -Updated and changed 7/10/20
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six *New image
Seven
Eight (Futa x Female)
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen *New image
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one I will LOVE anybody who would do something based off this with me.
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty seven

Gif plots (All NSFW)
  • One- MC was caught masturbating in her car by YC. Is he a cop, family member, or random passerby who may want to show her more fun than what her fingers could provide?
  • Two, this could go with it as well- YC fingers MC while out in public. Is this her boss trying to make her squirm while at a company lunch? How long can she stay quiet?
  • Three- MC hadn't intended on cheating on her boyfriend, at least she hadn't until he started accusing her of cheating anyway. So why not make the accusations true with YC?
  • Four- MC was out on a girls night with her friends, and a few drinks in lead to the poor decision of fucking YCs. (This would be fun to take a Queen of Spades route with.)
  • Five- MC broke up with YC months ago, but when her and her current boyfriend are fighting it's far too easy to fall into a bad habit of going to YC for a fuck. Will she be able to patch things up with her boyfriend or will they get caught?
  • Six- MC has been quite the rebel, dressing in shorter and shorter dresses and skirts before leaving the house. YC her (step)father has finally had enough and decides to teach her what happens to girls that dress like sluts.
  • Seven- MC was surprised when YC took her along with him on the business trip. She was even more surprised when YC coworkers/partners showed up to the hotel room.
  • Eight- MC had a drink too many, or perhaps it was drugged, either way she ends up cheating after a night at the bar.
  • Nine- MC has to intern at her Dad's office, he forgot to tell her exactly what her position would include.
  • Ten- It started at first because she was frustrated with her husband, but MC keeps returning to the glory hole, it could be to the same guy or a different guy each time.
  • Eleven- MC didn't think her brother had gotten into this level of trouble. Being put up and made to pay off his debts was not expected until YC came to collect.

Random intros
If you like any of the intros listed, either send a DM with the intro of choice quoted, or just message me to talk a bit more about how things will go.

Sith Inquisitor/Any other idea x Jedi Padawan
(Corruption, Non-Con, Public/Exhibitionism, Hypnotism/Mind Control (Optional), Clothed Sex)
Not looking right now.
Jachal knew that her resources were running dry with her credits. The former Padawan turned Scavenger needed an out from Nal Hutta, or at least deeper holes to hide within if she desired to stay free. There was an Inquisitor on her trail, and as much as she hid her abilities with the Force, it would be all in vain if he found the violet eyed youth in the open.

Dirt and grime coated her clothing, though along with her a rough looking pit droid followed along. It was her latest find, and hopefully would be enough to get some security from one of the bosses's of the ring she sold scrap and droid parts to.

The teen's own ship had long been sold for scrap, it was a marvel the thing had made it to this cesspool of a planet in the first place. Those credits earned from the scrap had been enough to ditch her Jedi robes, the braid that once was behind her ear long cut to avoid drawing attention. It got the Padawan on her feet to selling scrap as the lesser of the distasteful jobs left open for the human.

The Cantina was loud, but the people around at least offered a measure of comfort. Surly she'd be safest here, surrounded by many witnesses than out in the bogs and swamps where she found her scrap.

Any x Witch (Urban Fantasy.)
(Really anything can go here.)
Nova sometimes wondered how she managed to get herself into these situations. The mage just wanted to live a normal-for her- life and maybe expand her contacts to those outside the occult spheres.

She did not, however, want to get tied up in a mess of vampire clans. To wake up in an unfamiliar house, a hand rose to her neck to check for any lingering wounds. Nothing. So far she was safe from being a snack or turned. Her fingers brushed over her necklaces checking the enchantments to be sure they still held.

"This has to be the worst way to ask me to do a job." Because of course that was the last possible explanation in her mind. The clans didn't just kidnap mages on a whim, without knowing what kind of magics they could cast.

"Now I would like to see.... the host here or I'm just going to burn my way out of here and back to my Sanctuary." Her home, warded with everything she could throw at it and what her family could as well. It helped to be from a fairly powerful bloodline in that aspect.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom