Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Williams Family Values [Incest]

Letrixia

Star
I am looking for people interested in a group rp where we have a family that recently hit the jackpot of 100 Million dollars and moved to a new beach side residence. However this family has a secret, they see nothing wrong with having sex with fellow family members. I am looking for people interested in doing a long term plot of this. Please be aware I am looking for more than sex I am looking for plot. So people with sex first on their mind will not be welcomed.

Mother:
Father:

Youngest Daughter (16): ME

Oldest Son:
Oldest Daughter:

Oh, wow... this sounds so intriguing!

Can i be your mother, then? :3

How do you mean plot? I definitely need meaningful character development and realistic, dynamic relationships. Also, would be interested in being the father.

And that is how i got married and made two daughters. Oh, and i feel a son is comin' too.

...that wasn't hard :D

This is what we call Sandbox game. The plot is what you make of it. so we only need an oldest son.

So... we just know that we won a lifechanging sum and we moved to a resort?

Lovely

Yep so much money that you can waste and waste and you would never get into trouble financially.

Now after a bit I am reopening this again to includes friends of the family depending on what direction this takes. I have a lot of stuff planned for this game. I will throw in plotholes and its up to the player if they want in the plot. If not they can just continue on without going into the plot. I will do the character sheet thread

https://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=85342

This is the character sheet thread

Yay!

I will wait for "my offsprings" to post before me. I guess this makes easier to define my character's age. ^^

I think both daughters prefer a rougher, less loving hand. I might recommend someone less sensitive for the son, as Sharub and I both seem to be more nurturing in our incest.

Well... that depends on the Daughter's & Son's way to behave... i mean... how their users decides them to make 'em behave...

I mean... yeah, that. :3

Well you know what they say, give them an inch and they'll take a mile. By which I mean I'd be interested in picking up the son position ;)

Letrixia said:
I am looking for people interested in a group rp where we have a family that recently hit the jackpot of 100 Million dollars and moved to a new beach side residence. However this family has a secret, they see nothing wrong with having sex with fellow family members. I am looking for people interested in doing a long term plot of this. Please be aware I am looking for more than sex I am looking for plot. So people with sex first on their mind will not be welcomed.

Mother:
Father:

Youngest Daughter (16): ME

Oldest Son:
Oldest Daughter:

I'd gladly play Kassy Williams eldest daughter of the Williams clan. She's 18 and head cheerleader of the Mimosa Beach High School's football team The Great Whites. Currently dating the Quarterback and local heartthrob, Chase Hanson. This will give another option for drama in the story, trying to keep the family secret from her boyfriend.

Sounds like a good concept Kassy. Sharub and I were holding off to get an idea of what the daughters were like.

SithLordOfSnark said:
If there's still room in this, I'd love to join. I'm just not sure who's "open".

We've only had one character sheet so far, from one of the daughters. Several have expressed interest in the older daughter role, but there's no sheet. We've had one person interested in playing the son, but know nothing about the concept. We are missing a mother, interest-wise. I am planning on playing the father, but wanted to see what the kids would be like before fleshing him out.

ok people who w ants in on this for the last time. I want you to say "I am in" and what y our looking to play

Back
Top Bottom