Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

When All the Heavens Finally Fall (Kassyghost & superheroinevengeance)

Kassyghost

Star
Evangelical's eyes suddenly fluttered and her consciousness slowly faded back into reality, she could feel the warm water of the bathtub she was floating in rippling about her body. Something else too, the tickle of her womanhood as her hand worked almost on it's own at her submerged cleft. Had she fallen asleep and woke up masturbating? 'Sins of the flesh' her own sanctimonious inner voice scolded her. She quickly pulled her hand away and tried to steel herself.

“Oh NO, IT happened again?!” She whispered to herself, terror swimming over her in waves. But something in the tub with her bumped into naked abdomen and distracted her briefly, She peered down but the pinkish soap suds were obscuring her view. She hesitantly wiped some of the strangely pink bubbles away and saw that instead of finding errant bar of soap like any normal person might suspect, a far more grizzly sight. It was actually several disembodied male genitalia and the pink suds were from the blood bath she was soaking in.

She grabbed the side of the the tub, yanking herself up. Her impossibly strong hands crumpling the porcelain under the immense pressure of her perfectly manicured fingernails. Her eyes darted around the expansive marble tiled bathroom of her penthouse looking for any clues to what could have happened. It didn’t take long for the horrifying scene to sink in and she gasped breathlessly at the carnage that lay before her. Ten young naked men lay in different stages of disembodiment about the bathroom. Each had once been well built and attractive, but now were nothing more than deflated meatbags stiffening with rigamortis.

She jumped out of the tub, water splashing the floor in tidal waves as she lifted into the air effortlessly, her power of flight instinctively took over. The mirror above the twin sinks gave her her next clue, on it scrawling in a shade of lipstick she didn’t recognize was a message. ‘Next time I won’t wear a disguise and they’ll all know it was Y:heart:U!’. The ‘o’ in ‘you’ was made into a cutesy heart shape that made the young heroine squirm in her own skin. PSYCHO QUEEN! "NO IT CAN'T BE....SHE'S DEAD!" Eva exclaimed.

The sudden unexpected knock at the door would have caught her by surprise if her super hearing hadn’t alerted her to the unexpected visitor approaching the door mere seconds before. A wave of panic washed over her and her breathing became a series of roughly hitching gasps. “Who….Who is it?” She asked.

“It’s me, Eva, It’s Jenny! Is everything okay? You sound upset…Should I come in?” The worried voice answered. It was of course her publicist and personal assistant Jenny Macfee the church had assigned her shortly after leaving the Teen Brigade and jumping into the ‘big leagues’.

“NO! No don’t come in, I’m not decent…” Eva started to protest, but Jenny cut her off. “Don’t be silly honey, I’ve known you since you were a teenager…” Jenny started to open the bathroom door but in the blink of an eye Eva shot mid-air across the carnage covered floor and slammed the door back shut with enough force to buckle the frame. In doing so her abdominal muscles clenched and suddenly she felt something sliding down her leg. Eva looked down and saw that one of the severed penises had been lodged in her vagina and it was now slithering down her leg like some kind of evil serpent out of a horror movie. “Whore of Babylon, what have you done to me?” Eva’s voice quivered in disbelief. She reached down and tossed the disgusting thing away. She knew now what she'd been doing in the bathtub early had been far more disgusting than just masturbation and her gut clenched and she almost puked on herself.

“Oh My! Eva what’s come over you?” Jenny squealed with shock as she bounced of the door and landed on her ass.

“Nothing….everything…..everything is fine, I’m just putting on a towel and I’ll be right out. Sorry about the door.” Eva stammered trying her best to remain calm in spite of the nude slaughterhouse that was her bathroom.

Eva flew to the linen closet, not wanting to put a foot down in the gore that covered the floor and grabbed a towel. She wrapped herself and then exited the bathroom, slamming the cracked door behind her so that Miss Macfee couldn’t get a look.

Jenny was now seated on the bed, dressed in her usual smart professional attire, she was rubbing her back and had a confused look on her face. “What has come over you lately, I swear you been acting really peculiar lately, Eva! Ever since that battle with Psycho Queen, you’ve really been off your game.”

“Sorry...Just a bit distracted I guess.” Eva retorted, doing her best to hide the terror that had grown in her belly after witnessing the state of her bathroom.

“Distracted I can understand, I know we’ve been piling your plate pretty high of late, but you’re not on the Teen Brigade any more, if you want to play in the big leagues you’re going to have to pull yourself together. I mean just look at the time, we have a 15 minutes before the Christian Superhero Alliance press conference and you’re not even dressed yet. Now get that towel off and lets get you into your costume already.” Jenny scolded, and strode over grabbing Eva’s towel and yanking it away.

Jenny’s eyes swelled with disbelief as she saw the state of Eva’s body, and for a brief second Eva thought Jenny could see the remnants of the bathroom’s carnage on her. “EVA!!! What have I told you??? You have to stop stress eating, you’re getting huge! For the love of our savior, will you even fit into your costume?” Jenny moaned, anger creeping into her usual subdued professional tone.

Eva stared down at her buxom form and blushed with embarrassment. It was true, she’d been the model of perfection back when she was on the Teen Brigade, tiny waist, medium sized, perky breasts and a perfect apple shaped bottom, but now she was well on her way passed curvy and starting to into the category of what people described as ‘thick’. Tears started to whelm up in her eyes and she sucked back a whimper trying to force herself not to break into sobbing.

“OOhhh stop now….I didn’t mean to yell.” Jenny said with faux-sympathy as she reached in and hugged Eva’s swollen form trying to comfort her. “Listen I know you’ve experienced trauma, and nobody blames you for what happened. Psycho Queen put you in a place where you didn’t have a choice. Either you killed her, or she would have mind controlled The Crusader into killing countless civilians. You did what you had to do and you shouldn’t be so hard on yourself. Now wipe those tears away before your eyes get all red and puffy, the press cameras will pick up on that and It'll be a PR nightmare that will cost the CSA hundreds of thousands to explain it away.“ Jenny said, stroking Eva’s hair and trying to calm her.

Of course, little did she know it wasn’t just the ‘bloated blues’ that had Eva down in the dumps, if she knew what the disturbing truth behind that bathroom door was, no amount of money the CSA had, could PR away that kind of mess.

Jenny led Eva over to the wardrobe and helped her get her costume on. The white leotard had always been form fitting, but now with the extra pounds starting to add up it practically showed everything. Her costume was emblazoned with a metallic gold cross that ran from the ‘U’ shaped collar down to her crotch, and now the cross looked distorted and stretched oddly across her oversized bosom. She had matching gold gloves and thigh high boots and a half cape that was slung over her right shoulder. Her cape had gold piping and another gold cross with her name written in fancy filagree above the cross, ‘Evangelical’.

Jenny rummaged through the closet and found a golden sash. “Here, this will help hide some of it, atleast until I can get the costume designers to make you up something a little less provocative. Don’t fret my dear, I’ll have the CSA dietitians whip you up a food menu and we’ll have you back on the cover of Superhero Fitness Magazine in no time flat. Now quit your dilly dallying and fly off to the conference. You’ve got a little less than 10 minutes, but as long as your weight doesn’t affect your ability to fly at subsonic speed you should be just fine….OH...I forgot to mention, The Crusader is out of the hospital and he’ll be there too. He wants to thank you for saving him from the Psycho Queen, it should make for good press. Maybe a nice innocent kiss on the cheek for the cameras. Nothing too PDA, but the gossip columnists have been linking you two as an up and coming ‘power-couple’, so there is no harm in promoting that a little.” Jenny said as Eva strode over to the penthouse window and prepared to take off.

“ OOH and one last thing, it won’t just be the cripple kids at the conference. They’ve invited several new up-in-coming heroes and heroines to the conference. If you’d be a dear and converse with some of them, that would go over really great as well.” Jenny put in, and Eva simply nodded, almost removed from herself she took off at speed, tears streaming from her eyes and disintegrating at subsonic speed.

The conference was being held at a children's hospital, the hope to inspire any new kids that may have given up hope as they battled against diseases that really gave them no fighting chance. This was something the founder of the charity Children's Hope hope to over come by bringing inspiring young heroines and other famous celebrities to be apart of. This event had been drawing massive media attention for months, and many sponsors jumped on board to fund research that may one day cure some of these small children.

In her hotel room, Zoe Michaels was left dumb founded as she stood with her wet hair and just a towel wrapped around her body, hours before the conference was to start. With the cowl that made her a famous heroine, she had saved the President's life and stopped a nuclear bob from destroying her hometown of Liberty City. Without the cowl, she was a six time gold medalist from the Rio games that became famous for her athletic feats and smile which had her nicknamed America's Sweetheart. She was adored by little girls all over, always taking time out of her day for any child that wanted a picture and autograph. Finally she came to the conclusion she would go meet the children as Zoe, and maybe show up at the end as Liberty Star.

Arriving at the hospital a couple of hours before the conference was set to begin, she started making her rounds throughout the hospital to meet with the kids. It was one little girl though that grabbed her heart stings, her name was Anna. She was ten years old and fighting cancer which had already taken her hair and surely her life before too long. The little girl's face lit up, too weak to talk when Zoe walked into the room. "Hi Anna" Zoe said as she stopped and waved at her like a giggling eighteen year old teenager would. Slowly she walked over and hugged her tightly, making sure to keep a smile on her face the whole time. "So your mom tells me you want to be a gymnast like me?" She asked as she sat down next to her, cell phone cameras capturing the entire conversation. Anna smiled and turned red in the face as Zoe took out her cell phone. "Alright... but first we got to get you out of this bed" Zoe said as she leaned over to film a quick vine with Anna. "Hey everyone, this is my new friend Anna. She's in a children's hospital battling cancer right now but when she beats it into submission... and we know you will" Zoe said with a giggle, looking at Anna to give her a fist bump. "She wants to be an Olympic champion like me. So here's my promise to Anna... the day she walks out of this hospital, I'm going to personally train her so she can keep winning some gold medals for the USA!"

Anna broke into a huge smile as Zoe sat the phone down and hugged her. "I brought you a little something to inspire you too" Zoe giggled as she reaches into her purse and pulled out one of her gold medals. "You keep this, and I'll come get it the first day we start training for your Olympics." And with that, the two hugged before Zoe stepped out of the room to go toward the conference although her emotions came over her once they was away from the room.

After a long heart breaking cry, Zoe slipped off to switch into the iconic outfit of Liberty Star. When it was time to appear, Liberty Star rode up to the conference which was being held out doors on her crotch rocket. She slowly slipped off her helmet to reveal the cowl that disguises herself and walked on to the stage to wave at everyone in the crowd.

Back
Top Bottom