Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Prizes of War (Szor/JurassicParks)

Nissa was obviously reticent to join him in his bed... She knew what people did together in beds. She'd rather expected to lose her virginity in one rather than in a throne room of the friend who had betrayed her and in front of a gathered set of onlookers.

Her hand fell almost automatically to her stomach, which she was still so relieved to feel flat beneath her fingers. Her eyes traveled almost helplessly fell to his flaccid cock.

"Please master... Do not, I am so tired..."

He shook his head, looking at her. "Not tonight, probably not in the morning either." He said, drinking from the wine bottle. He looked at her, not with lust, but a knowing smile. "Little elf, even your master tires. And the only reason why I invite you to the bed is because the only other place to sleep is on the floor." He yawned, patting the bed.

"We will sleep in tomorrow morning, and we will have breakfast." He said, putting the cork in the wine bottle. "Followed by proceedings, and more proceedings." He looked at her. "You'll get bored, I will get bored. You will sit a lot." He sighed, laying back in the bed. "It will be fantastic." He moved to the center of the bed on one side, motioning her to crawl in bed in front of him.

Slowly, still not entire willing to believe the words of a beast man who had savagely raped away her innocence, Nissa padded forward on her silent, bare feet. Her ears were a reflection of her uneasy submission, canted low once again. She slowly sat down and curled away up on the bed away from him.

It was more comfortable than she realized and she hadn't truly know how tired she was...

His massive hands reached over, pulling her over to him. Next to his massive form, she was like a cat. His hairy arm draped over her, almost with a protective feel. He yawned, his brown eyes looking sleepily at her. "You haven't earned that freedom yet, little one." He grumbled, but no real malice in his voice.

He closed his eyes, slowly drifting off to sleep. He didn't have any blankets, probably because his body was so warm. This was probably why he pulled her close. Even though they were sheltered from the winds, it was still chilly in the tent. His breathing slowed, and over time, he began to snore softly.

Nissa let out an 'eep' of surprise, but was helpless to his desires as he pulled her in close with his big, muscled arm. He was at least warm... And exhausted as she was, Nissa didn't have the energy to struggle away from him. Even though the ever present reminder of her situation, his huge cock, was now literally lying between them.

She wasn't even able to move much as they slept, he kept her wrapped close to him. But at least her dreams were pleasant, a bit of solace from the harsh reality of the life she would be facing once she woke. She dreamed of home, of safety, of friends. She only wriggled a bit in sleeping, dreaming bliss but it was enough motion to reposition her legs just so that she once again had his cock bewteen her legs - like he'd held her before Liliana in the throne room.

The heat of it, even asleep as she was and flaccid as the cock was, made her cunt lips moisten. They were pressed against it after all. Slowly, her dreams shifted slightly and Nissa started to rub her moistening self against the heat between her legs.

The chieftain didn't really dream. He long past stopped himself from dreaming. But for some reason, he found himself dreaming, only about his new elf slave. He wasn't aware of what was going on around him. His cock started to stiffen, pressing against her lips. As his cock grew, it pushed its way into her, spreading her lips around its massive size.

He groaned softly, his massive arm unconsciously held her into place, keeping her from moving as his cock harden its way into her body. With half of it within her, it was completely hard. He didn't move or anything, instead just keeping his massive cock inside her, wearing her like a sleeve as they slept.

Her dreams turned darker, warping to mesh with the twists of fate that brought her under her Master's ownership. It was different and fuzzy in the way that most dreams were, but no darker than the truth of her reality.

Nissa woke up gasping, in a cold confused sweat as her the Minotaur Master in her dream had just once again forced her down on his massive cock in the throne room. She tried for a moment to get her breathing under control, to once again ground her mind in the present, convince herself that the pain she felt was only in her mind. Her hands dropped down to her belly, to once again take solace in the fact that she wasn't bulging with seed... or worse.

When her hands slid over the bulging form of his cock inside her, well and truly inside her, she sobbed out a desperate cry. Trying and failing to pull herself off of his cock.

Szor stirred, waking to her cries. He groaned as she squirmed on his cock. That really woke him up, smiling down at her. "No, little one. No way you can get out this. You wanted this, or at least your body does." He pushed a little more into her. "And I definitely want this now." He growled a little bit.

His heavy arm held her down, preventing her from moving up from him. He pushed a little more, his cock being taken three fourths into her. He held it there, there was a bit of a bulge as his cock throbbed inside her. "You're wet, that's why my cock was able to fill into you so easily." He whispered into her ear.

Nissa sobbed as she was well and truly forced back into, and down onto, her new reality. Her ears dropped with shame and her face flushed with it, and something she told herself was the heat of him surrounding her. Her master ran hot - from the hard bulk of the muscle behind her to equally firm hardness of his cock inside her.

She was undeniably wet though, his words weren't a lie. It was too foreign of a sensation in this context for her to recognize, but the fact was true. Nissa was as tight as she had always been, but the slickness made the process easier.

He wrapped his hands around the elf's waist, pulling her up and down on his cock as if he was just using her to masturbate with. In a way, he was, as she wasn't experienced enough to know what he liked. He grunted, slowly filling her than withdrawing his cock from her. His other hand lifted her leg up over his leg as he fucked her on their sides. Her whimpers and moans only feed his desire to fuck her harder.

His long tongue left his mouth, running along her ear. He slowly moved his tongue down her neck as he craned his head over her shoulder to his tongue could reach her breast, the tongue flicking her nipple.

If Nissa's ears were sensitive to his tongue, elven ears being what they were, her nipples were moreso. They went hard and perky on her small breasts almost immediately, both the one he was tonguing and the other as well.

She couldn't speak, his cock was so large it almost felt like he was fucking all the way through her little body to her throat. But Nissa wasn't quiet, he got more of her musical little cries as he used her savagely.

He groaned, continued to use her walls to stroke his massive cock. "Fuck, you feel fantastic." He pulled her up to the tip, with only his flared tip inside of her. His cock throbbed as he pulled her back down on his cock, going halfway down his cock. He kept her there, simply wearing her around his cock. His hand moved from her waist to her other breast, cupping it in his massive hand.

He held her gently, rolling them both so he could lay on his back. He pushed her up so he sat on his cock. "Move your hips, grind on my cock." He said, holding her up with a massive palm. She was lowered a bit down his cock due to to gravity.

Nissa made a whimper of protest, from his words this time rather than the fucking she was being forced to endure again. His words were still more confirmation if her place in life as a thing to be used by this brutal master.

She let out a small 'eep' of surprise as he maneuvered them into a different position, the shift of motion rolling his cock inside her. It sent a jolt of strange sensation that she largely assumed as the painful discomfort of being speared on his huge dick. In the new position she slipped down the column of his slickened cock, wincing at the the inch or two more that she was seated down on.

Nissa tried to catch her breath with a hiccup. "M-master... You are too big."

He smiled up at her, his hands resting on her hips, pushing her down a little more onto his cock. "You called me master." He almost purred, enjoying the feeling of her wrapped around his massive cock. "You will grow use to it, my little pet. Hopefully not in too many ways." He watched her, groaning as he lifted her up from his cock, then lowered her gently back on down on his cock.

He watched her lips spread around him, followed by the bulge in her womb as his massive cock made it's way into her. "Now rock your hips, Nissa. Your body wanted this. This is your new world. Might as well enjoy it." He breathed out. "Or at least fake it."

One again his words were as much a hard-iron confirmation as to the new order if her her life as the iron-hard cock inside her, the cock that once again was pressing her belly out in a bulge of it's sheer presence.

There was, of course, pain as he moved her up and down on the huge intrusion. If she weren't an elf and uniquely suited to this kind of abuse her cunt would have never withstood the first brutal fucking he'd put her through. But there was still pain... And she was too new to this life to recognize what might be pleasure just beginning to seep around the edges.

Nissa sobbed softly, a tear tracking down her cheek to fall and splash down upon his stomach. Fearful still of a worse punishment she placed her small hands on his stomach to steady herself as well, and tried to do as he askedm. Moving her hips back and forth wasn't easy, impaled as she was.

He groaned as she started to rock her hips as she was speared by his cock. His hands rested on her hips, fingers started to spread her cheeks as she moved. "You see, my little pet." His voice was husky, almost like two bolders grinding against one another. "If this wasn't your role in life. If the God-Pharaoh's plan for you wasn't this, why are you so suited for this?" He asked. She wasn't good at all, but he wanted her to think that her sole purpose was to serve him.

In truth... Nissa suspected that the specifcs of her current situation had more to do with Liliana than than the dragon. They had never much gotten along and Liliana's insults and snide comments in her direction had always had a sexual tinge to them. Or so the other's had said.

But Nissa's mind was too clouded with pain and humiliation and a strange feeling that made something deep in the pit of her belly flutter. Not that she had many words for pleasure, or would have been able to recognize it as she was.

Nissa sobbed again at his words, because they were true enough. Trying to continue to do as her Master bade.

Growing slightly impatient, the minotaur started to lift her up and down on his cock, once again simply using her to masturbate with. He loved the tightness of her little pussy wrapped around his massive member as he used her. He watched her breasts move up and down with her movements, groaning as his cock throbbed and pulsed within her. He was getting close.

His grunts and groans started to become more and more primal, his grip on her hips became tighter. He watched the bulge in her lower stomach move with each thrust, enjoying the movement. He held her down on his cock as his balls twitch as they started to unload his seed into her. The bulge started to swell with his seed, some seeping around his cock buried within her.

Her gasps quickened as he took thinks into his own hands, picking up her meager pace. Likewise, Nissa's small began to bounce animatedly as the relatively-small things could. But her nipples were pebbled and hard.

Luckily for her master, while her elven blood may have not endowed her with massive breasts, it would keep her cunt eternally tight around even the most monsterous of intrusions.

Nissa let out a high-pitchedbcry that was half a so when she felt him burst into her once again and half the burgeoning of her own potential pleasure. Still new and foreign to her. Her clit flushed and red and forced against his hard shaft with the stretch of her entrance around his cock.

She muttered, only half sensible. "M-master... P-please not in-inside, I can't... I d-don't want..." Even as her womb once again filled and expanded with seed.

He pulled her down farther on his cock, forcing her to take more of it than before. He had been gentle and kind, for a minotaur, the entire time with her. But when she started to say she didn't want it, he knew he had to destroy that thought process. He punished her, making her take more than three-fourths of his massive cock, causing the bulge to swell double in size. He roared, his voice booming in the small tent. "It does not matter what you want anymore. You are my pet, my slave." He held her down. "What matters is what I want, how I want to use you. You don't have a choice." He started to pull her off of his cock, the tip coming out with an audible pop, follow by his seed flowing out from her.

"You serve me. You please me. You don't get a choice. You do as I command." He pushed her between his legs, his massive hand pulling her head down to bury her face with his massive cock and balls. "Now, I command you to clean it."

"N-noo, plea-" Nissa's cry caught in her throat as she gagged on what felt like him spilling directly into her throat. He was so huge, and he'd forced her to take more now than ever. Her eyes rolled and her tongue lolled, pain for now overshadowing the pleasure once again.

She collapsed when he pulled her off of his cock, helpless to prevent me him from positioning her as he willed... Leaking his seed with each movement of her abused body.

Nissa tried to heed his commands, her breaths still coming in ragged, irregular pants. When she tried to work her open mouth and tongue over him, she had to content once again with the automatic responses of her body. Trying in vain to choke down her gags.

Back
Top Bottom