Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Prizes of War (Szor/JurassicParks)

He shook his head. "If you didn't break physically during your first time, you won't break." He said, looking over her body. He was starting to get irritated now. This wasn't how he broke slaves, typically. He was growing mellow in his older age, becoming more patient. But sometimes it was difficult to keep that in. Especially when the new slave was so invitingly easy to take.

"You will break if I give you to my village." He added, hoping that if it's not the fear of him that will get her to want to please him, it will be the fear of given away. "You will be rutted like the females of our race, and brutally raped over and over without pause. You want that?"

He chuckled, enjoying the image. His cock hardened, a little less than what it was when he raped her. "Maybe you won't break even then, mounted over a board in the center of town." He started to rub his cock, looking at her. "Elves live thousands of years, correct? Imagine, a thousand years of being raped every day. Maybe one day then you would beg for Minotaur cock."

She shuddered at the thought... At the thought of more of them, more like him. Fucking into her, not only raping her cunt but her ass like Chandra had been. They would probably do it at the same time even, surely her hips would shatter.

"No..." Nissa sobbed out weakly. "Please, no."

He smiled at her, letting his cock go. It was an invite for her to com closer to it. "Then please me, and I will let you have some freedoms." He said, looking at her. "Not your freedom, but freedom to choose one fate over another. The freedom of choosing your food rather being force fed gruel. Freedom of a comfortable bed rather than chained to a table open to the elements"

He stood up, towering over her. It was a feat upon itself, but his balance compensated for the cart moving. His cock hung stiffly between his legs, a question implied rather than asked. 'This cock or those cocks.' It said, and he looked down at her, waiting for her answer.

She swallowed audibly, watching him stand. the physical sight of him was imposing, not to mention the fact that his cock was erect now, adding to the entire picture he made of terrifying manhood.

Nissa set her eyes down, still on her knees and said softly with resignation... "Your's... Your cock master."

The elf didn't know much what he wanted of her, as he's always given her commands if he wanted her to do something in particular. But given the threat hanging over her head she forced herself to think of some thing to do. She shit her eyes, not wanting to look at what she was doing, and tipped her nead forward to press an almost chaste kiss to the top of his cock... The only part she could reach sitting down.

He looked down at her. "Look up at me as you do it, my pet." He said, his cock moving slightly as she kissed his cock. "I want to see see your eyes as you kiss it." He smiled, enjoying her surrender to being his pet. His hand rested on the shaft of his cock, gently stroking it. He decided that he wouldn't take her now, it would be too difficult in the cramp space they were in. He had to slouch quite a bit.

Soon, he would sit down, but he wanted to make sure she knew that this was one of her jobs, to please him. And it pleased him to watch her submit to him.

Nissa shifted herself a bit closer, so she could do ask he asked. Her wariness still reading in the hestancy of her movements. The only thing that helped the situation was his height, on her knees she could nothing but look up at him, it was only the sheer length of his cock that allowed her to reach it at all from the floor of the cart.

The elf pressed her lips once again to the head of his cock, head titles and green eyes looking up to do as he asked, even as her ears drooped in shame.

He smiled down at her, sitting down. "Good girl." He let his legs spawl out, patting his leg. "Sit here. We won't fuck again tonight. I can see that you're tired." He said, his right hand gripping his massive cock, stroking it. His left hand was on his leg where he told her to sit. "Doesn't mean that you get a free night, you will lick my cock."

He looked over her body. For one so frail looking, she was certainly durable. She had taken his entire cock, yet she moved almost completely unhindered. He was glad that the Empress gave him the elf rather than the human. The human wouldn't have survived the savage fucking Nissa did. 'She may be useful in breeding manticores.' He thought, looking at her. To breed a manticore typically means sacrificing a slave, as they usually die laying the egg.

She nodded slowly, happy at least that he was praising her rather than returning to the earlier conversation: even the chiding "good girl" was better than threats of tape and death and being the combination of being raped to death.

Relieved at least that her cunt and womb would have a night's respite she didn't consider protesting when he asked her to lick his cock. It tasted horrible but at least she didn't have to worry about fitting the girth of it inside of her... Nissa had no idea that was something that was done, naive as she was.

Nissa moved forward as he bid, straddling his muscles thigh so she could reach and cock. He barely had to bend her neck to start licking it with demure, hesitant little licks since he was holding it right in her face.

He smiled, watching her lick his cock. "That's it, you're doing well." He smiled at her, stroking his cock. His left hand gently massaged her breast, fingers flicking over her stiff nipples. "Try focusing on the tip, little one. That's where I can feel the most." He said, watching her. He was taking it slow, not wanting to surprise her with a spray of hot seed just yet. He noticed her face as she licked his cock. "If you're good, I will find something to make it taste better." He pointed a finger at her. "But you have to earn it."

He took her hand, putting it on his balls, wanting her to massage them. He then went back to massaging her breast, enjoying the soft flesh against his corse fingers.

Nissa followed his instructions, spurred on slightly be the promise of the this task getting marginally better. It was still demeaning, using her mouth to clean his cock or... whyever he was asking her to do it now. She lapped at the building head that he held before her.

She flinched a bit when he first grabbed at her breasts, her nipples had been hard for a while at the embarrassment or her naked as well as the general exposure to the elements. They were more sensitive than she had ever known them to be. Nissa let out a soft little gaso as he flicked the pert bud. His attention made her shift and wiggle slightly, not sure if she liked the attention.

Her eyes widened in surprise a but at the sensation, the strangeness between her legs as she had tries to reposition herself. His leg was firm and coarsely haired too, and the texture rubbed again her cunt lips as she straddled over his thigh.

He smiled at her, seeing reactions that she hadn't displayed before. He continued to play with her nipple with one hand, the other stroking his massive cock as she licked it. Precum started to seep from it's tip, coating her lips and cheeks. He moved the leg she was straddled over, rubbing the hairs of his leg against her cunt again, seeing if he could get her to react again.

"You like that, my little elf?" He smiled at her, moving his leg slightly again. "You're allowed to feel pleasure, little one. That isn't forbidden. Only when you're pleasing me can you pleasure yourself." He watched her move, enjoying the show.

When he moved his leg deliberately to brush against her, Nissa moaned slightly. It turned into a gasp of surprise as much as the pleasure that she felt. She had been in the middle of a lick over the slit of his cock, and her sounds opened her mouth in perfect time for his precome to spurt directly into her mouth.

She recoiled for a moment automatically, jerking back insinctively from the taste and the surprise. Of course she couldn't recoil far since her had a hold of her nipple, but for a moment she stretched and pulled at the sensitive flesh between his fingers. Another gasp.

"I... I don't understand..."

He watched her, moving his leg again. "What don't you understand, my little elf?" He asked, although the smile betrayed that he knew. He just wanted to hear it. His hand left her nipple, wrapping around her back, keeping her from falling backwards. His other hand continued to rub his massive cock, more precum coating his tip. His hand left her back when he thought she was stable, and moved down between her legs. He rubbed her clit gently, almost lover like.

"Keep on licking, little one. You're not finished yet." He commanded, his cock throbbing to his heartbeat.

"Aahhh... That." She tried to explain in answer, when he began to rub at her clit. It was not huge, but it had never really been viaible before. Always tucked away in her virgin folds. It must have been the brutal, relentless fucking that had pulled something back just enough to make it a little more prominent.

"I... It is hard to concentrate."

He chuckled, withdrawing his finger. He did still continue moving his leg slightly, rubbing her folds with his corse hair. His cock throbbed, growing closer to his third climax of the day. His stroking became erratic, his cock pulsing under her lips. He was going to shoot his seed, and soon. He chewed over spraying her with it, or giving her a break.

Sometimes, you had to be kind, and she had been through a lot today. He would still make her clean up, wash his cock and the floor. But he want going to drench her with his seed. He moved her away from his cock seconds before his seed shot out of the tip. She would have been blasted in the face of his hot seed had he not done that.

He pulled back enough to save her the facefull of hot cum, but she was too close to him to avoid it entirely. She closed her eyes against the sudden burst but she felt it splash against her chest, the sensation strange against her hyper-sensitive, teased nipples. The warm thickness of it sticking and dripping slowly down and over her breasts even as he pumped yet more from the tip.

After a few more moments of him shooting his seed, he opened his eyes, looking at her. He smiled at her, enjoying the view. He apologized anyways. "Sorry, little one." He said to her, his voice much more relaxed than it was. His seed was thicker than a human's or elf's, and much more sticky. He reached over for the waterskin and a piece of cloth that was nearby. He soaked the cloth, and handed it to her, allowing her to clean off with. He soaked another rag to clean himself with, but waited for his massive cock wasn't as sensitive. "I was hoping to spare you a face full of it. You aren't ready for that."

It was lucky she couldn't see herself, she likely looked terrible. She certainly felt defiled... The amount of seed that he produced was staggering, she couldn't believe that much had fit inside her when he's fucked her the first time. It was a wonderful her womb hadn't been completely wrecked afterwards.

That was the first time the terrifying thought that she might be inpregnates by this beast of a man crossed her mind. She wasn't sure she could take that, she didn't know if it would break her physically or mentally first. Surely she could not... They were too different. He was nothing like an elf.

Still, Nissa suddered a but at the thought, her cum-covered brats juggling with the sudden motion for her body.

"I..." She looked down at herself coated in the slick stuff, taking small mercy in confirming the fact that her stomach was flat. "I... don't..." She didn't know what to say.

He was lounging, head back and eyes close. He wasn't really paying attention to her, his breathing slowing down from the post orgasm. When she started speaking, he looked at her with one eye. "You don't know what, little one?" He asked, sitting up a little to get a better look at her. "Need something?" He then focus on himself, cleaning his cock now that it was less sensitive.

"No... no." Nissa hastily blurted out. Taking the cloth he offered and starting to clean herself while she had the chance. She didn't want to have to exit the cart when they reached their destination... his home or his clan-lands or whatever... covered in his come. She didn't need to give any onlookers a more solid idea about what her new purpose was than she was sure they already had.

"I'm sorry."

He now looked confused. She apologized to him, which was surprising to him. "For what?" He asked, tossing the cloth to the far side of the cart. It stopped, and the chieftain stood up. He picked up his loincloth, putting it on. He then picked up his ax. "Come, little one, and see your new home." He said, opening the door and stepped out. They weren't welcomed for anyone, as it was dark. The chieftain breathed in slowly, already happy to be out of the city.

He hopped out of the cart and started to walk to a giant tent in the middle of a group of smaller tents. Everything was quiet, very few guards and manticores walking about on guard duty. They nodded their respects to the chieftain, and eyed Nissa.

(OOC: This Mongolian tent camps.)

The darkness took her by surprise when the cart finally stopped and they excited. Perhaps it shouldn't have... had she truly lost so much in the way of time? Carefully she tried to think back, trying to skirt around the very unpleasant specifics. Perhaps it really had been that long.

Nissa's stomach filled with apprehension as left the cart to these new surroundings, the recent downturn of her life teaching her quite quickly that new experiences were more often than not something to be feared. And of course there was the weighty dread of going anywhere with her master where she would be expected to sleep with him - that euphemism she had well and truly come to understand.

Even so, Nissa startled and bustled closer to her master when she got the first sight of the terrifying manticores that served as guardians to the Minotaur clan's camp. They were foreign, ferocious animals but the way they were looking at her was what had her most on edge.

Szor walked to his tent, knowing that she would stay close when she saw the manticores. But he never had enough of them. He hoped that he was able to use her to breed more. He waved her into the tent, his honor guard leaving them. He stepped into the tent, smelling the insence he had lit in the morning before he left. Inside was like a miniature throne room, a throne sitting in the center with its back to a cloth wall. There was a lot of trophies and weapons, single long table in front of the throne.

He set his ax on a weapon rack on near the front of the tent. "Can't stand the city." He muttered, walking to the back of the tent. He appeared tired, as if when he wasn't around any of his tribe, he unloaded his burdens. The spring in his step disappeared, his shoulders sagged a bit. It seemed that he was a reluctant leader.

The manticores terrified her... Normally Nissa wouldn't be so scared of a beast or an animal, but her life's recent turn had taken a toll on her normal confidence. She was grateful that her Minotaur master lead her past them. But her heart was racing even once they'd reached the relative safety of his tent at the center of the camp.

Nissa didn't have much to comment on about the city or her master's country, so she simply kept quite. Scared to say anything about his home lest she anger or offend him.

Size stopped at the flap that served as a door to the back of the massive tent. "Come, little elf." He said, holding the flap open for her. "I don't have a bed for you, so you will sleep with me." He said, watching her walk around the throne room. "You will have more than enough time to explore tomorrow. But it's time for sleep." He said, walking into the back.

The back was very much like the front, chests and cushions scattered around. There was a large bed in the back that Szor walked straight to. He took off his loincloth, tossing it into an open chest. He grabbed a bottle of wine, popping off the cork with ease before drinking from the bottle. He sat at the edge of the bed, watching her walk into the room.

Back
Top Bottom