Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Prizes of War (Szor/JurassicParks)

Chandra's voice was stifled by the power of the collar but she gasped and whimpered at the intrusion of the finger - the Minotaur's hands were not small by any means. Even a finger was a substantial girth for her as-of-yet unused ass to take. Her hole fluttered around his finger as he force it inside.

Nissa did as she was told holding his once-again erect cock, which was not nearly as easy a task as it may have seemed. The thing was massive and for a moment her eyes widened in disbelief as she looked down at it, now that he had a moment's respite. That this thing had been inside her at all and hadn't physically ripped her in half was astonishing.

He continued to finger her ass, working pass the first knuckle, then the second knuckle. He then slipped in a second finger to the second knuckle, continuing adding more and more fingers. He smiled down at her, pulling his fingers from her ass, leaving it gaping. He stood up, taking his cock in his hand. Without warning, he pushed his massive cock head into her gaping ass. "Mm, fuck. She is tight."

He looked down at Nissa, smiling at her, stopping with just the tip of his cock buried in Chandra's ass. "Push my cock into her until I tell you to stop." He said, taking her hands and put them around his cock. Her hands barely wrapped around them. "If you don't, I will hurt her badly, then you will be next. You don't want to hurt your friend." He knew how to play the elf bitch.

Chandra managed a scream over the collar's suppressing magics, about half a second worth of an ear-shatter cry before it once again silenced her and choked on the pain and the humiliation and whatever else it was she was feeling. Her eyes were wide in shock and tears sprung up and fell almost immediately.

Nissa's eyes went wide and she gasped as her watched the tight pink ring of her friend's asshole stretch unthinkably wide to accommodate even the tip of her new master's monster dick. Blood beaded up around it, the first of the inevitable tearing that was going to occur. Even if she had been adequately prepared. She jerked her head up to look at him, hesitating... but eventually moving her hands around his girth and doing as she was bid.

What other choice did she have?

Inch by torturous inch was slowly inserted into Chandra's tight hole. Keeping to his word, the chieftain kept it slow, whether it helped any didn't matter to him. He wanted to teach Nissa that if she did as he said, he would keep his word, and only punish her if she didn't do as told. He groaned, loving the tightness around his massive cock. He bottomed out, a full eight inches inside the newly made slut. There was a slight bludge in her lower stomach. "Thank you, slut." He said to Nissa. "Now, rub my cock, lick it, make it spill my seed into her ass." He ordered, his hands staying firmly on Chandra's raised ass.

He looked at Liliana, smiling. "Enjoying the view, my Empress?" He looked her up and down, taking on the view of a forbidden fruit. This was every Minotaur's dream, dominating two human women. Well, one was an elf, but it made his dominance that much sweeter.

Liliana chuckled. "Indeed"

Chandra was whimpering and nearly convulsing as her body was racked with the pain of the massive insertion. Her stomach bulging with the size of it, her body never intended for such abuse.

Nissa did as she was bid, cupping his massive balls in her small hands and massaging them while her mouth went to work sucking sloppy kisses and licking what length of it she could access.

Liliana smiled again. "See Chandra? This is how much your elven bitch's loyalty gets you... She's aiding in your difilement without question. I bet she's even enjoying it."

The chieftains right hand wrapped around his cock, slowly rubbing the length that wasn't buried in Chandra's ass or wasn't being licked by Nissa. He could feel himself getting close to his second climax, Chandra's ass massaging the massive organ buried inside her. The Minotaur's self control was astounding, keeping him from thrusting wildly into the raised ass that would cause permanent damage. "Good little elf, just like that. You will be rewarded for your obedience." He said, looking down at Nissa. His breath quicken a little, his cock throbbing to his heartbeat. Nissa would feel his massive ball move as they prepare to release their seed into Chandra's waiting ass.

The Minotaur stomped one of his hooves, the one opposite from Nissa, as his cock began to pour his seed into Chandra. A torrent of seeman filled her, spilling out around his cock. It also cause her stomach to inflate, his seed looking for somewhere to flow to. He pulled his cock out, making a pop from her abused hole, and it poured more of his cum onto her ass and back. Some of it leaked down onto the floor. "Clean the mess up, elf." He said, looking at her. "She is going to need help cleaning up her mess."

Chandra managed another wrecked cry over the power of the collar as he began to pump his load into deep inside her - just as hot and heavy as if had been inside Nissa. By the time the collar had quited her voice again she was a mess on the stone floor. Sobbing and drooling and half passed out, with her stomach bloated to bursting with Minotaur seed.

The splashes of seed that burst up from Chandra's ass hit Nissa straight in the face - no such luck as she's had before. If you could call anything in her situation luck. Nissa half a thought to worry about what he meant by 'reward for her obedience' but did not dare question his command. She bent down to try to lap up the mess around Chandra's knees. It was still almost steaming hot and she couldn't help gagging as she attempted to do as he said.

The Minotaur smiled down at the two slaves, admiring his work. He chuckled, looking at Liliana. "Better than you expected?" He asked, reaching down to grab Chandra's ass, groping it roughly. "Who knew that an elf could be so seed hungry." He said, his other hand reaching down to grab Nissa's ass. He patted it, not rough for a Minotaur, but rough for an elf.

"It is still my Empress's wish to mark the elf bitch?" He asked, honestly curious whether she will or not.

Chandra's gaping asshole dripped another spurt of seed when he grabbed it, her body twitching harshly at the pain but she could do little else. Her arms lay weakly at on either side of her head, her entire chest and face against the marble floor. The only thing that held up her hips was the swollen roundness of her belly.

"Quite so, my loyal Chieftain I think I will." Liliana stepped forward and Nissa's head darted up from her disgusting task that had been set to her. Her eyes focusing on Liliana... whose cruelty could no longer be mistaken. The necromancer had never put down the large metal bit that she'd picked up originally. With a methodical observation of the iron and a bit of magic she shifted it into a device of her liking. A stamp that showed her own veil signet over a depiction of the minotaur's horns. A physical display of the commerce that had occurred between them.

"Would you hold her up for me? I don't think I'll mark her flank, that's for cattle. No, she's below a common heffer now. I'll brand her on the ass." Liliana tapped the prod thoughtfully. "That way if you ever have to strike her in punishment you'll have a perfect target. Left or right?"

The chieftain held in a retort, knowing nothing good would come of it. He didn't like the comparison she made with cattle. They were close to them by species. "Left." He said, taking hold of Nissa with a massive hand. He held her down with his right hand, his left holding her legs. This put her face straight in the pool of seed below Chandra's ass. His strength held her down, keeping her from struggling if she tried.

The only protest to half of her face being pushed into the mess of cum was a whimper, she didn't struggle much at the rough treatment.

Liliana inclined her head down to Chandra. "Now pet... How would you like some payback? Nissa helped her master ruin your ass, why not help me put a lasting mark on her's."

Chandra nodded her head weakly, but there was some logic in it to her fucked-out brain. The collar flares to life and the prod in Liliana's had burned red hot in seconds.

Nissa could see the vague suggestion of what was happening now, her face side ways in the mess on the floor. The realization made her wiggle and scream against the unbreakable strength of her master like a feral thing.

Liliana gave the targeted left cheek a firm slap in response. Which made Nissa cry out in alarm, for a moment perhaps thinking the strike was the brand. But no... she wouldn't be so lucky. This was only to flush her ass pink before the real pain came.

The empress lowered the glowing red brand to Nissa's flesh and pressed it against her ass cheek with a sickening hiss.

The elf's screams echoed around throne room chamber, even after Liliana had removed the brand to survey the perfect mark she's made.

The minotaurs tended to stray away from branding their slaves, it didn't sit well with them. But the Empress was the Empress, and her word was law, so the chieftain's new slave was branded, the screams piercing his ears. But he didn't flinch, and his grip was iron, holding the flailing elf down with indomitable strength. When Liliana removed the brand, the chieftain looked down at the once spotless ass. "Shame." He said, hoping that there wasn't any other permanent damage done.

He let go of the elf, looking at Liliana, bowing slightly. "Would there be anything else, my lady?" He asked, picking up Nissa with a single hand, surprisingly gentle. He held her over his shoulder, waiting to be dismissed.

Nissa whimpered and sobbed, tears falling once again. Maybe partially from Chandra's seeming betrayal as much as the pain.

"No, I don't think I require anything more of you for the moment." Liliana seemed to consider with a smile on her face. "You are free to take your leave. Enjoy your elven slave, do let me know if you find any new and creative uses for her. That would please me very much."

The chieftain carried her over his shoulder, uncaring about the seed on her skin. He barked orders in his native language. They moved quickly, handing him his loincloth and he put it on with ease, almost like he had done this before. The other handed him his battle-ax, and they marched out of the throne room. It took them a few minutes to get out of the palace, walking down to waiting carts. They were like human carts, only bigger for the Minotaur size and pulled by a massive reptile. The chieftain put her into the cart, getting in himself. He closed the door, and they were alone.

He pulled a water skin over, sipping from it and held it out for her. He took off his loincloth with his other hand, his massive cock half the size it was when he was fucking her. "Drink. You must be thirsty. And I don't need a dead slave." His voice was like a rolling thunder clap, just on the edge of violence. "A life as a slave might be bad, but it's better than dead."

Nissa tried to keep her head down as much as possible, keep her face burried in his should when she could. He may have broken her to his wishes, but the reneweeld feelings of shame over came her when he carried her out into public like this: naked, defiled and and branded as an object.

She hiccuped a bit in a sob when they settled into the cart, but she eagerly took the water that he offered, raising the skin tone lips and drinking graciously.

The chieftain picked up another waterskin, letting her keep the waterskin he gave her. He used this water to pour out onto his hand and cock, cleaning it. "I am Chieftain Szor, I am also your master." He told her, still cleaning his cock. "What I am doing is actually your job. But I am letting that pass for now because you are new to all of this." He said, looking at her angry brand mark. "And because of that brand." He snarled.

The cart started to role forward, away from the palace, away from her friends and towards a new life. "Being my slave has its benefits, you'll never go hungry, you will have a nice bed, a roof over your head." He pulled her over to him, setting her between his long legs, and next to his massive cock. "But you will take care of my needs. As chieftain, I cannot mate." He looked down at her, a massive finger running along her breast. "That's where you come in."

It didnt take her long to finish the water skin - she hadn't realized how thirsty she was, in addition to how exhausted and raw from the earlier public, caiming fuck he'd forced her to endure.

She watched him as he moved his own hands to clean himself before she blushed and looked away, averting her eyes downwards. When he shifted her closer to his cock, even soft the thing was a monster. She 'eeped' softly.

Nissa blushed still more when he ran his thick finger over her breast, one of her traitorous nipples responding to the attention. Her eyes still downcast, but she shivered. "But why... Why do this to me?"

Szor's massive shoulders shrugged, looking down at her. His finger continued to rubbed her skin, gently flicking the harden nipple. "I don't know if you know this or not, but we follow a strict hierarchy, the God-Pharaoh, his chosen leader, then us." He explained, as if explaining it to a child. "To turn down a gift from the Empress, chosen of the God-Pharaoh, would be to turn down a gift from the God-Pharaoh. I would be damned, as would my people. And we ourselves would be enslaved."

He lifted the soft member, setting it on her leg. "Why don't we just rebel?" He shrugged, his voice was quiet, not wanted to be over heard. "Take your fight, elf. You were far more power than us, yet you failed. What chance do we have?" He looked at her. "Sometimes, it's better to live on your knees, than to die on your feet."

She hiccuped a bit, half a sob. Because his explanation was painfully true. They had completely failed. The power they had faced was nothing like they had anticipated and they had been defeated with what seemed like the least bit of effort on Nicol-Bolas's part... Whatever he called himself on this plane. God Pharaoh. Thinking about it like that, Liliana's betrayal was hardly their downfall in and of itself. She had probably just been seeking to avoid being enslaved herself.

The realization didn't make Nissa any happier.

"And now I am... what, your bitch? On my knees for you now?" She seemed to have regained a little fight from his words. Considering Nissa was literally on her knees now with his flaccid cock on her thigh, complete with stiff, aroused teats, she didn't realize that she was making quite a tempting offer.

He chuckled, looking down at her. He was tempted to take her again. Instead, he was going to give her a lesson. He picked her up with ease, taking her off the floor. His cock now laid on the floor next to his leg. He forced her to lay down face first between his legs. "Yes, you are. But on your belly. You live upon my good will." He smothered her with his balls and cock. "I can kill you at anytime without any repercussions."

He chuckled, smacking her right ass cheek with a massive hand. "Then maybe I will gift your corpse to Empress Liliana. She is a necromancer, she would raise you from the dead, and you will never have any rest, no comfort." He look down at her, enjoying the picture of her smothered by his massive organ. "Maybe she would let me break your friend's cunt."

Smothering was a good word for it - especially while he was still soft, every part of face was pressed up against his musky flesh. She coughed and the smell and her eyes pricked with humiliated tears again. She had almost forgotten how brutally strong he was.

Coughs turned to cries when he slapped her ass, her sensitive flesh reddening almost immediately. She didn't dare respond to his threat, the slap reminding her of the much more real threat that he could slap the cheek that was still stinging from the brand. His comment about Chandra did prompt her into reply. And she sobbed and coughed out in equal measure, her lips moving against his cock by necessity. "She hates me... She thinks I helped you do... what you did."

He growled, his voice like grinding rocks. "You did help me, out of fear. And remember, she did get her revenge." He said, implying the brand. "She did light up the branding iron." He lessened the pressure he had holding her down. He kept her pressed against his cock and balls. "Remember that. She isn't truly your friend. If she was, she would understand. She would have disobey her mistriss's demand."

He smiled to himself. She was making this easy on him. "You don't have friends. You are alone here." He growled again, making a point. "I am all you have, and like I said, your livelihood depends on how you serve me." He let her go, seeing if she would understand what he was getting at. "You please me, your life will be somewhat comfortable. If not, I will give you to the males of my village, who will rape you to death." He smile. "Then give you to the Empress, who will ensure you will never find peace in death."

Nissa sat up when she had the opportunity, taking the chance for fresh air. But the inside of the car still seemed to radiate his musky, male smell. Or maybe she herself was permanently marked with his scent after what he did to her... Her hands dropped down to smooth over her stomach. Flat once again, for now. Until he wanted her again it seemed.

Again she didn't seem to be able to bear looking at him. It was obvious his words were true. Even her ears fell, dropping a bit in her despair. Her breasts shuddered as she drew in a shaking breath.

"Serve you... Like I did before?"

He nodded, looking over her body again. His cock stirred a little, his thoughts of deflowering her making him smile. "Won't be as rough as it was, unless you displeased me. But this is what expected of a slave." He shifted, the monster cock between his legs moving with him. "It's not all sex, though. You will fetch me food, wash me, and other things I may need you to do."

He shrugged, watching her. Her despair made him aroused, his cock hardening as they spoke. She was his, he could take her now. But he wanted her to submit to him, make her want to please him. It was a better feeling knowing that your servant wanted to serve you, rather than forcing your will upon them.

Her eyes widened in fearful apprehension as she realized that his cock was hardening... Either because of her presence or their avenue of conversation. Or maybe this was why he would not allow her clothes... The fact that she would have to go everywhere with him naked and on display for whatever creatures laid eyes on her.

Nissa recoiled a bit, her shoulders tense and her arms withdrawing back. It pushed her small breasts together in a mockery of ample cleavage. Her nipples still hard and flushed.

"But you are so... You are so huge. You're going to break me." She muttered softly, even though she hadn't broken before... Who knew that would happen next time.

Back
Top Bottom