Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Prizes of War (Szor/JurassicParks)

Szor

Super-Earth
The Minotaur Chieftain walked into the throne room, towering over his guards. Within the throne room were other races of Amonkhet. The serpentine Naga sorceress to the right, guarding their prize, a pair of humans, a blind male and a red headed female shackled in defeat. The man was stoic, the woman still fighting her captors. The Minotaur Chieftain snorted, drawing attention to himself. The woman stared at him, and he stared back. It was then she realized it could be much worse.

The chieftain continued his march to the throne, the jackles moving from his path. He carried an enormous battle ax, the pole acting as a staff he did not need. He was over eight feet tall, and built out of muscle. His horns gave him an additional two feet, and honed to a point to act as weapons. He wore a simple loin cloth outside of battle that barely concealed anything.

As they approached the throne, he barked a command, and his honor guard halted and went to one knee in front of their new ruler. He continued a few more paces before stopping to got to one knee as well, battle ax lain in front of him. "Empress Liliana, Chosen of the God-Pharaoh." He started, looking down at the floor. "I, Chieftain of the Minotaur clan, come to pledge loyalty to you." He looked up at her. "As the God-Pharaoh wills it, so it will be done." He declared, kneeling there until she commands him otherwise.

Liliana... Well, Empress Liliana Vess now, as this lovely newcome-fellow was so kind to point out... sat regal upon a burnished throne befitting her new titles. She was attended to by several anointed mummies, with ranks behind her waiting at her beck and call. The one to her left held a gilded platter of fruits, sweet meats, various refreshments. She selected a goblet of something dark and dry and red and held it aloft before her loyal supplicant with a satisfied twist to her painted lips.

She wasn't usually one for wearing her emotions so obvious, on her face or her sleeve, but it was hard not to rest on her laurels. Even if only for a moment.

"Empress... I do so like the sound of that." She inclined her cup and dipped her head just enough for the gesture to read. Liliana took a slow drink before continuing. "Rise, honored Chieftain. Your empress rewards such loyalty as yours."

Liliana snapped her wickedly-nailed fingers and a cadre of yet more mummies moved into the throne room from one of the attached chambers. They walked with their characteristic single-minded yet capable intent, hampered only slightly by the struggling burden they carried.

Nissa wasn't immediately recognizable, her eponymous green garb having been replaced with a flowing dress of delicate and rather sheer material. When she wasn't thrashing about it created a pleasing effect, like a wrapped gift. Rather than shackled with cold iron and enchanted etherium, her thin wrists, neck and ankles were bound in gold.

"No - where are you taking me? You cannot do this!" She pushed and pulled at the wordless creatures that carried her forth even as she tried uselessly to reason with them. When she caught sight of Liliana her eyes widened. "Liliana! You must help us!"

Liliana laughed and took another draught of her wine. It was a very fine vintage indeed.

"This is an elven creature, from rather far off lands. A rarity here." Liliana explained, catching Nissa's shocked expression. "She may be delicate to look upon, but I assure you her homeland was host to all sorts of insidious and monstrous creatures. I believe she would be a most fitting gift to such an... endowed group as your clan."

Nissa was still stunned-silent but she darted her blown gaze from Liliana to the Minotaur that she was obviously speaking to. Comprehension not yet dawning over the surprise of the betrayal.

The Minotaur rose at her command, picking up his battle ax from the floor as he rose. "It is a title you fill very well, Empress. Your power commands respect and loyalty." He said, looking at her. He watched as the mummies brought out the elven woman covered in dress that allowed other's to look at her body. The Minotaur smiled, one of his hooves stamping down eagerly. "You're gracious gift will be well received."

He waved the mummies to bring the elf woman to him. He watched as she was dragged to him. He smiled at her struggling, enjoying how her body moved beneath the barely concealing dress. His massive cock stirred under his loin cloth. "The Empress knows her subjects. She will serve her new master well." He looked back up at Liliana. "Is there anything else you need, my Empress?"

Liliana inclined her head, again, just ever so slightly. An acknowledgement of his acknowledgement. "I think, if I might be so bold as to impress upon your good will further, my loyal Chieftain, I would very much like to see your... acceptance of my gift first hand."

Nissa once again gaped at her, but full comprehension had yet to dawn on her pretty, youthful face. Entirely the reason that Liliana was speaking in such insinuations, rather than blunt commands. It would be that much more enjoyable to watch the horror bloom onto her face once she realized exactly for what purpose she'd been given to these beastly creatures. Liliana knew first-hand how naive Nissa was, but she had always been curious how far that naivete stretched... If the elf bitch was indeed the virgin Liliana expected she would be in for a bumpy ride.

Perhaps literally.

"NO!" Chandra screamed where she was held, her struggling renewed as she, at least, seemed to realize exactly what was going to happen to her elven friend. "Liliana you bit-"

Liliana snapped her fingers and the marks on the strange collar around the red head's neck flared to bright, eldritch life. It silenced her immediately with a choked gasp. The necromancer beckoned Chandra's jailors forward and they brought her, struggling in the same way that Nissa had. The mummy in the front of the group placed a the end loop of a chain lead into Liliana's awaiting hand while the rest of it's group deposited Chandra, who was shaking weakly under the power of the collar, at Liliana's feet.

"That's better."

Nissa watched the entire scene with blinking, unbelieving eyes that reflected equal parts terror, confusion and anger. "Liliana - why are you doing this? What has happened?" She had not been there to witness the necromancer's final moves herself.

The Minotaur Chieftain smiled at his Empress, preforming a bow at the waist. "My Empress, I would be lying if I said that I wasn't eager to...show my new slave her duties." He chuckled, playing Liliana's game. To become chieftain of the Minotaurs, one had to be clever and strong. He turned to his honor guard, barking orders in their native tongue. One walked up to him, taking the chieftain's battle ax.

The other approached the elf woman. "Bring me the Elven bitch. It is time she become acquainted with her new master." He shouted at the Minotaur taking the chain that held Nissa from the mummies, leading her to the chieftain. "I will be the first she will be familiar with."

As the Minotaur honor guard got closer to the chieftain, the chieftain stepped to the side and took the chain from his guard. "My apologies, Empress. But in our tribe, slaves wear no clothes." He ripped off the elf's only source of clothing, leaving her bear for all to see. He turned her to face Liliana, standing behind his prize. The other Minotaur was ordered to hold her there. "And those who attempt to cover themselves are punished like so." Nissa would be able to hear the smile on his voice, as well as the clasp of the Chieftain's loin cloth being undone. Nissa wouldn't be able to see it, but the rest of the room could, including Chandra and Liliana.

Hanging down between his legs was his massive cock, hanging below his knees. His precum was dripping from his tip, creating a puddle. He grabbed the elf around her waist with one massive hand, dismissing the honor guard with a grunt, and picked her up to his stomach, holding her there. "With your permission, my Empress." He smiled, lifting his massive cock between Nissa legs and holding it against her stomach, finally showing her how long and wide his cock was. It was mainly a show, knowing Liliana wanted to see the shock on the elf's face. "I shall punish this slave in accordance of my tribes traditions."

"What? No - stop!" Nissa's wide eyes finally left Liliana and turned back to the Minotaurs that she had literally, been given to... like she was some kind of object to be gifted away. Of course, that was exactly what had happened but she hadn't quite managed to get all the pieces of her new situation in a logical order. The only logic, of course, was Liliana's calculated cruelty.

Her heart hammered, feeling as though it would beat itself out of her breast. Her body was alight with an electric mix of fight and flight, but her strength was a useless shadow of the power she would need to physically resist these massive, muscled beast men. Still she did not go easily, pulling in her weak and insubstantial way.

"Ah - no!" She screamed out in a girlish way, clutching her arms across her bare breasts when they ripped even the strange see-through gown from her. Nissa had blushed and protested wearing the odd dress, but now she was positively scarlet bared naked before the gathered masses.

Nissa's eyes darted around again and found Chandra's, even as she could feel the first burgeoning of tears, brows knitted up in embarrassment. But Chandra did nothing, simply looked sadly back at her friend, still silenced by the power of the collar that bound her to her new mistress. Nissa's eyes looked up to Liliana, who simply twisted her lips into a smile.

Nissa's heart felt like it dropped out of her.

The shock of what was now evident betrayal was hit her so strongly that she almost didn't notice what Minotaur Chieftain was doing until he lifted her bodily up one-handed.

"Stop. Put me down!" She cried, more out of immediate reaction than any actual belief he would listen to her. Her legs flailed in the air, trying to find purchase on anything. The only thing that eventually silenced and stopped her was the massive, dripping cock that he shoved between her legs. It rubbed against her, indeed virgin, cunt as he positioned it there slicking it already with just the precum that oozed freely from the tip.

It was massive.

"No..." She breathed, almost silently. The tears did begin to bud around her eyes then. "No... you cannot...."

The Minotaur chuckled, the laughter of a superior power and position, one earned by strength. He didn't even give her a response, rather wanting to show her that he could indeed do what he wants. And that he would do it without her permission. His massive cock was completely hard, throbbing to the Minotaur's heartbeat against her chest. His precum started to smear on her stomach, before it seemed drop away from her.

He was, in fact, lifting her higher, one hand on the base of his cock. His tongue darted out of his mouth, and lapped at her cunt, getting her ready. After about a minute, he started to lower her again, his cock point right between his legs. The hand that had held the base of his cock was now ensuring that her legs weren't able to close, and soon she felt the tip of his massive cock pressing against her cunt.

The chieftain smiled. "Should all of the enemies of the God-Pharaoh and his Empress be broken and brought low such as this slave." He said, pushing her down onto his cock, the flared head forcing its way into her. After a few inches, he felt something give way. He stopped, laughing again. "Most generous Empress, you have given your loyal servant a virgin slave." He said, looking at Liliana as he began to impale her with his cock. "I thank you again for this gift."

"Please... stop." She whimpered in his grasp.

Nissa had little, obviously, first-hand knowledge of the activities that went on between lovers - much less any idea how something like this would go. However her virgin mind expected this brutal rape to be carried out, she now was none the less faced with the reality of the situation.

"You cannot! You will not fi-" Her eyes were closed as if to make the whole world just go away, she hadn't realized that she'd been lifted up further. When his tongue darted across her already moist lips and pushed so slightly inside to attempt to slicken her enough to ease the her tight passage. Nissa hadn't expected something soft and (relatively) small and slippery her eyes opened in surprise.

But of course, before she could start to feel any pleasure, if it would have been possible to feel the pleasure over the waves of shame and everything else in her whirlwind emotions the minotaur stopped and positioned her at the head of his gargantuan cock.

She could feel the heat of it even just pressed against her folds.

Nissa sobbed out one more protest before he pulled her down and the sob broke into a scream.

It felt like she was being ripped apart, that she would be torn around his girth.

There was tearing to be sure, and once he breached her maidenhood the tell-tale trickle of blood dripped down from her passage and down his cock.

Liliana laughed and gave a short clap even while Chandra reached a new level of rage at her feet and finally managed to overcome the power of the collar momentarily.

"NISSA!" She screamed, tears of her own falling from her eyes as she watched her friend's brutal deflowering by this monster.

The chieftain ignore his new slave's screams and her friend's cries, pulling her inch by monstrous inch, spreading her wide around his cock. "Don't you worry, elf bitch. You will get use to this. I will make you take my cock every time I want a tight little hole to fill." He said, pulling her down farther. He was now eight inches into her, a slight bulge appearing on her lower stomach. And she only taken less than half of it.

He pulled her down some more, the budge growing as he stuffed her with ten inches of his cock. His long tongue slipped from his mouth, licking possessivly her neck. "You are mine, elf bitch. You are no longer the person you once were, you are less than a person now."" He pulled her down more on his cock. "You are my cock sleeve, my seed drinker, my sex slave. From today, until I throw you to my tribe, bored of you. Then you will be fucked until you die." He pulled down on her some more, the bludge getting bigger. "This will be your existence, for you will only live to please me."

He started to pull her up off his cock, revealing a combination of his precum and her blood. He pulled her up until only the tip of his massive cock was inside her. He started to push her down again, filling her faster than the first time, only stopping when she had more than half of his cock inside her again. "Bring me a table. So I may lay her on it." He looked at Liliana. "If it pleases you, my Empress. Would you allow it?"

Nissa could hardly see the bulge in her belly, her mind had gone blank from the pain of the forced, massive intrusion into her untouched nethers. Her eyes shut tight in a useless attempt to block out the pain and the humiliation at being used - just as the minotaur stated so plainly. A bitch. A cock sleeve. Less than a person. A thing to be used.

Her cries and moans became one sound, a mix of whatever combination of pain and pleasure she was being forced to feel as she was impaled on the massive intrusion. Her stomach bulging with each extra inch pushed into her. Despite the fog of emotions that roared in her mind her body seemed none-the-less able to handle the task that had been thrust upon, or rather, into it. Other than the breaking of her maidenhood her passage did not tear or bleed, but slicked with more fluids of her own body's make. Perhaps her body was truly suited to this task.

Liliana watched with unconcealed enjoyment. Power was its own pleasure... in it's own way. But the sight of her annoying, moral high-horsed former ally being brought so literally low was having an undeniable effect on her. She watched with a satisfied grin and a burgeoning heat between her own thighs.

"As you wish." She snapped her fingers yet again and the anointed servants set about the task of acquiring a surface for his illicit purposes. They were adept servants, within ten minutes they had found a large marble slab set upon a raised dais that seemed uniquely suited to his purposes. It took them only as long as the thing was weighty and grand to set it in place before him and his newly-made fuck toy.

"Thank you, my empress. You will enjoy this, I promise." He looked down at Nissa, stuffed full of his cock. "I will show you how we break in our slaves." He smiled, holding Nissa on his cock. While he waited for the table to arrive, the chieftain slowly used Nissa to stroke his cock. He wasn't gentle about it, but merely reserving himself for the ravaging fucking that was going to take place. His tongue continued to explore her upper body.

When the table did arrive, he stepped forward, laying Nissa face down on the hard granite top. He positioned himself between her legs, holding her down at the shoulders with his giant hands. He pulled his cock out to the tip, only to slam it back into her, filling her completely. He pulled back again, only to fill her once more. He started to gain speed, rutting her as if he was a wild dog, and she was a bitch in heart. He continued to pump in and out of her, not caring of her screams and sobs. He wasn't raping her for pleasure anymore, but rather raping her to display his dominance over her. His cock caused her stomach to bludge with each thrust.

"Look up at your empress, and thank her for what she did to you." He thrust into her hard, filling her completely. His heavy balls smacked into her lower stomach. "Thank her for letting you become my slave and be able to serve her by serving me." He pulled out to the tip again to point it back into her, balls smacking into her again.

It was almost as if he was stoking his own cock, her body no more than a sheath for his massive organ. Her voice continued it's intermingled screams and groans as the minotaur's hand and tongue ran over her body, the stroking and lapping was concentrated over the pronounced outline of his own protrusion into her, rather than her natural shape.

With the exception, perhaps, of her breasts. They had always been modestly-sized even perhaps small, her race not particularly prone to large, swollen teats. There was little need as elven infants weren't voracious in appetite for their mother's milk. Some feral and deeply instinctual part of her anatomy seemed to recognize the massive, manly intrusion into her womb for what it was on the basest of levels: a testosterone-filled, virile mating ritual. Her breasts flushed pink, a reflection of Nissa's embarrassment perhaps at the base use to which she had been reduced. But her nipples, bared planely to the watching crowd were aroused and pebbled-hard.

They reacted with hyper-sensitivity when the minotaur laid her out on the cold marble of the slab and she cried out with a renewed feeling of... perhaps true pleasure with the change of sensation. Her mind was too clouded to separate any of the feelings of her body.

Likewise with the change in position he was able to fuck her with a different, more directed intent. There was nothing of love-making in this. Only the brutal claiming of an object, which it was evident she had become. Her face was tear-streaked and her mouth could barely form words as he continued to force his huge cock into her once-virgin cunt. She almost lifted off the slab visibly as his cock bulged her stomach against the marble at the apex of his thrusts.

It felt as though his cock was hitting her in the throat as she tried to speak. Tried to do what he said only in the hope that the animalistic mix of pain and pleasure would perhaps give her a moment's respite.

"Th...." She choked out the first attempt. "Thaaa-"

Chandra was alive with fury as she watched her friend and perhaps girlish crush utterly violated before her. Her eyes were bright with fury and fiery intent. Primal rage and arousal setting her alight in utterly contrasting ways. Liliana saw this even as she watched Nissa and the Minotaur before her, hot with the pleasure of the raw sexual act she was observing and the thrill of her victory.

Liliana managed yet another snap of her fingers, somehow vanishing both Chandra's clothes and her own undergarments in one action. Perhaps an affect of the pyromancer's raw power added to her own. Liliana, no, Empress Liliana then gave a harsh, physical jerk to the chain attached to her own slave's collar and pulled Chandra's face between her legs and the sopping wetness that was between them.

"If you're so energetic, at least make yourself useful..." The Empress barely managed her usual prim tone of voice.

The chieftain growled, his savage thrusts becoming more and more wild, his cock throbbing as he neared his climatic end. With each thrust, she took more and more of his cock, his arms keeping her pinned to the table. He was claiming her as his, and there wouldn't be anything she could do about it.

His heavy balls continued to smack her stomach, about to release their potent seed. With one thrust, he filled her completely, and his balls began to unload into her. To make room for vast load, the Chieftain bargain withdrawning his cock, her tight inner walls milking his cock as it moved from within her. His cock was released from her with a pop, and his sees began to shoot onto the prone elf, covering her with the white, hot mess, sticking to her. The chieftain dropped his cock onto her back, looking at his Empress.

"Once again, my Empress, thank you for this gift." He said, his cock still releasing his seed, only less than it was. "She will not be a problem with you any longer."

As he rammed his cock those last few thrust into her the weight and force of his massive, heavy balls hitting her stomach did smack and rub some against her clit. Combined with the friction and the stretch of her entrance around his giant cock, her clit was exposed and swollen bright-red. It was something that was almost as much pleasure as it was painful... Not that she could recognize that now.

Nissa gagged as his hot seed felt like it burst into her with the force of his climax, her voice hoarse from the screaming that she'd done earlier as he'd brutally fucked her tight elven cunt. Her tongue lolled out of her open mouth, her eyes open but unfocused with the force of what she'd been made to bare. Her stomach swelled with the volume of what he pumped into her, even as he pulled out with a sickening pop and shoot the other have of his load out over her ass and back and shoulders. She didn't have the presence of mind to be thankful that her face had avoided a shower thanks to their postions. It was just as hot against her skin as it was inside her, dripping out of her stretched hole.

She was shaking with exertion and exhaustion but her body had somehow survives the ordeal. Just as Liliana had said it would. Her cunt was stretched and raw, but far from ruined.

"And I do soooo..." Liliana drawled out her words, keeping one had firmly on Chandra's head to keep her to her task between her empress's legs. "Appreciate your work."

The chieftain smiled, and gave the empress a slight half bow. He then picked his cock off of the ruined Nissa, holding it with his hand. With his other hand, he picked up Nissa, turning her to face him. He didn't care if she was in pain or didn't want to. "Clean my cock, bitch. After that, we are leaving to go back to my village." He said, looking down at the elf sitting in front of him. Her stomach still budged from his seed, even though it leaked from her. He was keen to leave with his prize, but he didn't want to dirty his loin cloth with their combined fluids. He put his cock between her breasts, it's massive head just under her chin. "If you don't, you will find that I can punish you in another way. Your cunt isn't the only hole I can stretch open." He smiled, knowing that he still had another tight hole to explore.

He looked up at the empress, enjoying the sight of the two naked females, one showing her own dominance over the other. "My Empress, is there anything else you require? Maybe my job here isn't finished, and you need me to show that cunt that there could be worse things than serving your Empress?" He smiled, although knowing that Liliana probably wanted to break that slave herself.

Nissa whimpered as he repositioned her sore and used body. She was limp in his hands, all of her previous struggle literally fucked out of her.

She sobbed as he slid his dripping cock between her breasts. "No please..." She panted, breathless and hoarse from screaming. "I'll be... I'll be good. I'll be so good."

And to show him she meant it she lowered her head and began to lick his cock, her hands holding her small breasts in place against it on either side and shifting them as much as she could to try to wipe the cum away that way as well. It was still warm and salty and tasted vile, when she ran her tongue over the head and a fresh gob dripped out directly onto her tongue she had to pause and dryly wretch.

Liliana watched with obvious approval. She stoked Chandra's hair even as she pushed the pyromancer's mouth more firmly between the wet lips of her dripping cunt. "See Chandra? Nissa seems to be accepting her new place... I guess she prefers massive monster dick to you."

The chieftain smiled down at the broken elf, seeing obey him out of fear of another savage fucking. But, he will train her to crave it. Slowly, his tip seeped more cum, covering her chin and lower mouth. "Good, little elf." He praised her, letting her know she was doing a good job. He let go of her, looking down at her. "My Empress, we will make our leave then." He said, picking up the chain that was attached to Nissa's neck. He pulled his cock from her, almost regrettably, pulling in the chain to have her get off the sticky table. He didn't care that she was covered in his seed, nor did he care that she was dripping his seed from her cunt. She was going to be marched through the throne room and the palace like this.

When he pulled her off Nissa could barely stand, her legs trembling like a new-born fawn. A splash of his cum dripped out of abused, flushed cunt lips with the change in position. The thick liquid hit the stone floor with a sickening plop.

Liliana laughed and clapped her hands. "I do thank you for the show Chieftain. You are of course free to leave and take you new slave with you..." She paused. "But, I do have one request. If I may be so bold."

The Empress flicked her fingers in front of here eyes, summoning a small, flickering flame that danced about her hand. The collar at Chandra's neck flared with the use of it's power. "I have some new abilities that haven't yet been tested... And I think your new property needs to be well as truly branded as your's."

A mummy from behind her throne moved forward to present Liliana with a large metal rod. She fingered it almost lewdly and it glowed red hot from the flame in her hand. "Not that you haven't done a spectacular job but... Perhaps something permanent might be prudent?"

The chieftain turned, stopping Nissa in front of him. He picked up his loin cloth, not yet putting it on. "My Empress. It is not our custom to brand our slaves." He began, bowing slightly. "However, I am but your servant, and she is mine. Therefore, she is your servant as well, and you can enact your will on her."

He tilted his head. "If I may, my cock still needs some cleaning. Maybe you will lend me your cunt to clean my cock while you brand mine." His eyes focused on Chandra, his tongue licking his lips. "If I would be so bold."

Liliana mused... Standing with her cunt dripping shamelessly between her legs, the open-style of her dress hiding little. She placed a foot over Chandra's head and pushed her face into the ground, her plump ass in the air. "Her mouth is mine..."

"However..." Liliana bent slightly to paw at Chandra's ample cheeks, taking a handful and digging her sharp nails into the plush skin. It made Chandra mewl. "You should be able to wipe your weapon between these.... I would think."

The Minotaur smiled, his massive cock growing hard once again. "If I may approach your throne, my Empress." He said, already knowing the answer. He pulled Nissa with him, making her follow him, her cunt dripping as they walked up the steps. He pushed Nissa down next to Chandra. "Make my cock wet, bitch." He said, looking down at Nissa before looking to Liliana.

"Forgive me if I am too eager, but My Empress is giving me permission to fuck her slut?" He asked, putting his massive cock onto Chandra's raised ass, her cheeks being spread by it's girth. "It's not every day I get to break two slaves." He smiled down at her. His cock was close to Liliana, the smell of his seed and Nissa's cunt juices covered it. It pushed Chandra down a bit from its weight.

Nissa whimpered but shuffled forward, happy at least to be on her knees instead of having to stand. She left a trail of cum as her sloppy cunt dragged over the stone floor. The elf was so relieved to be given repireve and not to have to face any there fuck herself that she made no protests. She had started to weep again, though.

She set to work quickly, not even bothered that his cock was positioned between Chandra's spread ass. Nissa licked up the massive shaft anyway. Her own small hands holding onto Chandra's ass now in an almost mimic of Liliana's earlier pawing.

"It would please me if you would take her ass. I have other plans for her fiery cunt. I like the look you a very this one." Liliana poked Nissa's slightly deflated but still disdended belly. The elf moaned at the contact that Liliana was by no means soft about. "I'm curious if you might be able to manage it through the other hole."

The Minotaur smiled down at her, his right hand taking the elf's head and moved it to the top of his cock. "Spread the cum around with your tongue, bitch. Make it slippery. It's going into a tiny hole." He held Chandra's hip up with his right hand, getting ready to push into her. His heavy balls rubbed against her cunt. He was actually a step lower than the throne and where Chandra laid.

"Probably will, My Empress. I will most likely only get six, maybe seven inches in." He looked at Nissa, smiling down at her, enjoying her tongue on his cock. "That's why she is going to help me fuck her friend. She is going to rub the rest of my cock until I fill her friend with my seed." He gave her a wicked smile. "If she doesn't, I will fill her ass with my cock and make the fiery bitch help me fill the elf bitch with my seed."

He looked back at the Empress. "Either way, I get pleased, and you get a show." He chuckled, patting the head of Nissa. He also smacked Chandra's raised ass. "To the victors the spoils of war."

It was Chandra's turn to whimper now, not being able to see but she could certainly hear and feel what they were doing... And surmise what they would be doing.

Nissa's mouth and face we're filthy, slickened all around her lips with the minotaur's seed. The fact that she could ease the way, even slightly for her friend seemed to motivate her. Or maybe it was just the threat that it would be here taking his massive rod up her ass if not.

"Hmm... It will be a tight fit. Perhaps the elf bitch's mouth can open the way up for you a bit. No harmless in getting her mouth dirtier at this point."

He smiled, using his massive hand to raise Chandra's ass higher onto the air. He took his hand off of Nissa's head, putting a finger into his mouth. "No, the elf bitch will be spared that." He said, moisting his finger. "For today. This is about teaching a lesson of obedience, and she has learn that today."

He moved his cock from her ass, making Nissa hold it. "Do not stop or let go of my cock. Or you will get another lesson." He removed the finger from his mouth, rubbing Chandra's puckered hole. He spread his saliva around the bud, before pushing his finger into her ass, rubbing her walls, preparing it for his cock, however little it will do.

Back
Top Bottom